A brutal and barbaric clan with its origins tracing into the earliest histories of Kirigakure, the Kaguya are a bloodthisty people born with an instinct that dictates a love of fighting and war. Their ability reflects their bloodlust, their gruesome power allowing the Kaguya to reshape and grow bones within their body to whichever shape they deem fit. Because of their morbid abilities and bloodlust, it is said that the Kaguya are a clan of demons, each one born as a living weapon destined for a life of violence. It is almost unheard of for a Kaguya to reach an old age and die a natural death, their clan believing that the only suitable death is to die in the midst of combat...among a sea of their slain enemies.
084 PL - Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 1), Rapid Healing (Rank 1)
168 PL - Ballet of Bones (Rank 1)
252 PL - Ultimate Bone Defence (Rank 1)
336 PL - Ballet of Bones (Rank 2)
420 PL - Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 2), Dance of the Camellia (Rank 1)
504 PL - Rapid Healing (Rank 2)
588 PL - Ballet of Bones (Rank 3), Ultimate Bone Defence (Rank 2)
672 PL - Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 3), Flourish of the Camellia (Rank 2)
756 PL - Ultimate Bone Defence (Rank 3)
840 PL - Rapid Healing(Rank 3), Flourish of the Camellia (Rank 3)
----Dead Bone Pulse - Passive
Dead Bone Pulse is the trait from which all other Kaguya skills and techniques originate from. It describes a special power that those which inherit the Bloodline Limit of the clan possess to manipulate the characteristics of their skeletal structure to increase their durability, eject jagged weapons from their body or even fire high-speed projectiles.
Rank 1/2/3: The user creates a weapon with 1/2/3 augments. This weapon automatically has the Special Composition: Non-Element augment which does not count towards the augment limit.
Cost: 0 AP and 100 HP + 100 HP per round
Special Action: By adding the maintain cost of Dead Bone Pulse to their next Taijutsu Technique, the user can cover their weapon in bone, making it count as being equipped with the Special Composition: Non-Elemental augment for that attack.
- Dead Bone Pulse costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 1 AP to come into effect.
- Dead Bone Pulse follows all the rules for a Weapon Creation Jutsu even though it is not a Ninjutsu.
Rapid Healing - Passive
The Kaguya's ability constantly punctures and shreds their flesh upon the removal of their bones, and though excruciatingly painful for younger members, the Kaguya naturally begin to shrug off this pain as their body begins to become accustomed to this wear and tear, their skin rapidly repairing any punctures or lacerations they may be afflicted with almost as quickly as they are cut.
Rank 1/2/3: When the user performs a Non-Elemental technique, they gain 10%/15%/20% of the CP cost as Temporary HP. Whenever the user gains Temporary HP this way, they may remove a level of bleeding. Bleeding removed this way cannot go below Rank 3 / 2 / 1.
- Any Taijutsu Techniques containing Non-Elemental damage applies for this passive.
- Bleed levels may only be removed this way once per 10 seconds.
- Temporary HP cannot stack as per the UBR
Ballet of Bones - Kaguya Fighting Style
The Kaguya clan is full of talented and graceful fighters. They have a fighting style that takes advantage of their unique bone manipulation abilities, forming a dance of sorts, moving with the rhythm of the battle.
Rank 1/2/3: Upon entering this style for the first time, the user gains 1 Bone Counter for 10 seconds, up to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 3. Switching to any of the Dances listed below grants an additional Bone Counter and refreshes the duration.
- Dance of the Willow: The user gains +1 Accuracy for each Bone Counter.
- Dance of the Cammelia: The user gains +5% Non-Elemental Damage per Bone Counter.
- Dance of Clemantis: When entering this dance, the user may destroy a weapon created by Dead Bone Pulse. When creating a new weapon using Dead Bone Pulse or using the special action, one of the previous destroyed weapon's augments will apply to the next X attack/s, where X is equal to the amount of Bone Counter/s.
- Dance of the Larch: For every Bone Counter, 10% of the user's Temporary HP is dealt as additional damage upon Melee Contact. Temporary HP used this way is lost.
- Dance of the Seedling Fern: The user automatically attempts to enter stealth. This may only occur once per 10 seconds, however for each Bone Counter past 1 reduces the cooldown of all remaining Dances (including this one) by 2 seconds.
Cost: 0.5 AP to enter or switch to a Dance
- When the style is entered, the user choose which Dance to apply first.
- Switching Dances applies a 10 second cooldown before you can enter that Dance again, unless activated through other means.
- Switching Dances automatically applies the new bonuses while removing the previous Dance bonuses.
- Counts either as Chakra or Physical Style. Must be declared upon entering.
- All normal augment rules apply to Dance of Clemantis.
Ultimate Bone Defence - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
The Kaguya has mastered the ability to manipulate their bones into a dense layer of armour, reinforcing them and helping prevent damage from nearly every technique used against them. They can also temporarily increase the hardness of the layers to increase this defence at the expense of movement.
Rank 1/2/3: The user gains 5%/10%/15% DR. Once per 10 seconds, the user can heal a single called shot level.
Cost: 2 AP 565 CP, 285 CP per round
Special Action: For 0.5 AP the user can take -3 Dodge to double the DR for 5 seconds.
- The Special action can be done once per 10 seconds.
- Ultimate Bone Defence is a Chakra Armor.
Flourish of the Camellia - Variable Taijutsu
The second of five "dance flourishes" which the Kaguya Clan is famous for, the Flourish of the Camellia is a series of attacks within the dance that are performed at varying speed, often times inter-mixed between their other attacks and "dances", disrupting an opponent's ability to perceive it. It is typically utilized as a continuous stream of attacks which is executed until the opponent makes a mistake and shows a weakness in their defense.
Rank 1/2/3: The user strikes a target for 960/1150/1380 Physical Damage at +1/+2/+3 Accuracy. Maintaining this technique will have the strike repeat once every 10 seconds.
Cost: 1.75 Ap, 440 CP, 220 per round.
- This Taijutsu subtype matches the weapon used for it.
- When using this technique, the user can choose to switch into Dance of the Camellia for free.
- This can be used as a Called shot.
- This can be maintained for a maximum of 30 seconds.
The Shikotsumyaku Kaguya are masters of the Kaguya dances, flowing from one to the other with grace and beauty not of this world, To see one in action is a wonderous thing, and not something an opponent will usually get the pleasure of seeing twice.
924 PL - Swaying Willow (Rank 1), Flourish of the Larch (Rank 1)
1008 PL - Weaponized Grace (Rank 1)
1092 PL - Flourish of the Larch (Rank 2)
1176 PL - Swaying Willow (Rank 2), Weaponized Grace (Rank 2)
1260 PL - Flourish of the Clemantis (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Swaying Willow (Rank 3), Flourish of the Larch (Rank 3)
1428 PL - Flourish of the Clemantis (Rank 2),
1512 PL - Flourish of the Seedling Fern (Rank 1)
1596 PL - Weaponized Grace (Rank 3)
1680 PL - Flourish of the Clemantis (Rank 3), Flourish of the Seedling Fern (Rank 2)
1764 PL - Flourish of the Seedling Fern (Rank 3)
Swaying Willow - Passive
The Shikotsumyaku are masters of the Ballet of Bones. Able to move with speed and grace far beyond other Kaguya's normal limits, they manage to make the artform of the Ballet surpass its normal peaks.
Rank 1 - Adds +1 cap to the Bone Counter
Rank 2 - Adds another +1 cap to the Bone Counter
Rank 3 - User gains 2 Bone Counters when they enter their first dance of the turn.
Weaponized Grace - Passive
Shikotsumyaku Kaguyas' grace is applied to all of their abilities, making every action a wonder to behold.
Rank 1/2/3: Dead Bone Pulse may choose to spend Bone Counters to have it modded at 0AP timing. Weapons created with Dead Bone Pulse count as being equipped with the [Quickswitch] Augment.
Flourish of the Larch - Buffing Taijutsu
Bones blossom from all over the body of the Shikotsumyaku Kaguya, in a wondrous and grotesque flourish, protecting them from harm while they fragile beauty of it lasts.
Rank 1/2/3: The user gains 1350/1680/2025 Temporary HP. While the user has Temp HP from this technique, they gain DR equal to 5% per Bone Counter.
Cost: 2.25 AP, 820 CP
- When using this technique, the user can choose to switch into Dance of the Larch for free.
- This technique can be used reflexively.
Flourish of the Clemantis - Variable Taijutsu
Removing their spine from their back as a crescendo of the fourth "dance", this flourish creates a linked spear which is held together by chakra-enhanced cartilage giving it the flexibility of a rope but the strength of steel chains. Rumor has it that this flourish has a second, more deadly phase which is usually used as a follow-up to the first step.
Rank 1/2/3: The user attempts to bind a target at -5/-4/-3
Special Action - Bloom: If the target is successfully bound, the user may destroy the weapon, dealing 1500/1875/2250 Physical Damage
Cost: 2.25 AP 820 CP
- This Taijutsu subtype matches the weapon used for it.
- When using this Taijutsu the user can switch into the Dance of the Clemantis for free.
- The special action may be used at any time while the opponent is still bound.
- The special action counts for the Dance of the Clemantis' effect.
- Flourish of the Clemantis is a Physical Bind. If the target is attacked while bound they are released from the bind but suffer a -3 Dodge penalty against the attack which freed them, with exception to Dance of the Clemantis' Special action Bloom. (see above note).
- Bound targets have at 15% chance to escape per 2 AP they use.
Flourish of the Seedling Fern - Variable Taijutsu
Commonly thought to be the most fearsome technique to the Kaguya clan, this ability allows the Shikotsumyaku Kaguya to flow a vast amount of calcium into the ground, supercharged with their chakra, which rapidly spreads across a large area and from there condenses into countless spines of sharp bone. Due to the chakra flowing through those spines the Shikotsumyaku Kaguya is able to merge and move through them freely like a shark through water while their opponents are stymied and wounded by the grove of bone spikes.
Rank 1/2/3: Creates a bone forest covering the battlefield, which will immediately attempt to attack each participant in the battle except the user and the users creations/clones. These attacks are 352/440/530 physical damage each, and are split equally among the available targets. In addition, the terrain modifier for the user counts as Heavy Cover while Flourish of the Seedling Fern is active. There are 9 strikes, but each target may only be hit by three per round.
Cost: 2.75 AP, 2480 CP
- This is a Terrain Technique
- This Taijutsu subtype matches the weapon used for it.
- When using this technique, the user can choose to switch into Dance of the Seedling Fern for free.
- Other Kaguya’s also gain the terrain modifier.
Rejecting the graceful ways of the Shikotsumyaku, the Kōkotsu Mahōtsukai prefer to use brute force, reinforcing their bodies to bear the brunt of the feedback of their attacks.
924 PL - Pound of Flesh (Rank 1), Giant Bone Drill (Rank 1)
1008 PL - Sacrificial limb (Rank 1)
1092 PL - Giant Bone Drill (Rank 2)
1176 PL - Pound of Flesh (Rank 2), Sacrificial limb (Rank 2)
1260 PL - Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Pound of Flesh (Rank 3), Giant Bone Drill (Rank 3)
1428 PL - Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets (Rank 2),
1512 PL - All-Killing Ash Bones (Rank 1)
1596 PL - Sacrificial limb (Rank 3)
1680 PL - Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets (Rank 3), All-Killing Ash Bones (Rank 2)
1764 PL - All-Killing Ash Bones (Rank 3)
Pound of Flesh - Passive
Never afraid of making a sacrifice, Kōkotsu Mahōtsukai draw power from their bloodline paying with their health to increase the power they have access to, letting their bodies heal whatever they damage they force upon themselves.
Rank 1/2/3: The user may pay an additional amount of HP equal to 50% of the CP cost of a non-elemental technique, to increase the base damage of the attack by 5%/10%/15%
Sacrificial limb - Passive
Furthering the dedication to power, forcing more damage upon themselves to drive their bodies into overdrive, stimulating growth to continue after breaking bones off inside an opponent to cause even more damage..
Rank 1/2/3: The user may take a random called shot level while performing a Non-Elemental Technique, to create a degenerative effect equal to 5%/10%/15% of the total damage.
- The user may choose to sacrifice a weapon created with Dead Bone Pulse or 1 Bone Counter instead of paying the called shot level cost.
- Requires a 5 second cooldown after use.
- A degenerative effect is damage over time effect.
- This damage occurs every 10 seconds.
- The Sacrificial Limb effect lasts for 30 seconds
- Each new instance of Sacrificial Limb overwrites the last.
Giant Bone Drill - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Kōkotsu Mahōtsukai trade permanency for efficiency when it comes to brutality, forming a moving spiral of bones around one of their arms, striking fear into opponents with the sheer site of the seething bones.
Rank 1/2/3: The user's arm is covered in sharpened but brittle bones, forming a giant drill at -3 accuracy, dealing 2300/2875/3450 Elemental Damage with a 40% chance to cause bleeding.
Special action: Bone Spiral For an additional 2ap, the user may spend a Bone Counter and half the CP cost as HP to reinforce the drill for 2nd strike.
Cost: 2.5 AP 1205 CP
- May be used with Melee, Ranged or Ninjutsu Accuracy.
- Bleeding can only be caused once from this Technique
- Bone Spiral does not count as a use of a combo.
Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
The Kōkotsu Mahōtsukai parts their fingertips, creating holes that expose hardened finger bones. They shoots these bone bullets at a target in volleys, by swinging their hands, ejecting the finger bones as a projectile. These bullets travel incredibly quickly through the air and take a spinning motion, tearing through skin, flesh, and bone.
Rank 1/2/3: The user fires 10 finger bullets, dealing 170/212/255 Elemtnal Damage at +3 accuracy. If more than half the bullets hit, they ignore DR.
Special action - Knuckle Bones: By paying the CP cost as HP and taking a random called shot level, the user may combo this jutsu with itself.
Cost: 2.5 AP, 1095 CP
- Requires a 10 second cooldown after use.
All-Killing Ash Bones - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
All-Killing Ash Bones is the name of a technique which is the least well-known of those wielded by the Kōkotsu Mahōtsukai. It is a technique which generates a special chakra-laden bone that infects living tissue with a degenerative effect that rots away their body at an aggressive pace.
Rank 1/2/3: The user's next offensive Non-Elemental Technique causes a degenerative effect on the target it hits, causing them to suffer 60%/70%/80% of the damage they took from it every 10 seconds for the next 20 seconds.
Cost: 3 AP and 3300 CP
- The Damage buffs and debuffs are calculated when the initial attack hits. The degenerative effect is not affected by buffs or debuffs.
- A degenerative effect is damage over time.
- This is not a maintained effect and cannot be removed or healed as one.
- May not be combined with Sacrificial Limb.