Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Sex: female

Character's Physical Description: Tsuyoidesu was born with straight black hair just like her father. She cuts it short so that it ends just at the start of her jaw line. Despite her name meaning strong she is a rather small girl. She is 1.46 m (4.7 ft) tall with skinny arms and legs. Tsuyoidesu wears a silver headband on her head. It is made of a silk material. She wears it because it makes her feel like a ninja despite the fact that she is still just training. She wears what looks like a traditional sleeveless Chinese shirt that has a hood attached to the neck area. The shirt is green with yellow accents with the hood being completely yellow. For pants she wears a pair of white short shorts and the traditional brown sandals of her village.

Character's Mental Description: With Tsuyoidesu’s father being so tough on her she has developed an attitude much like his. She is a tomboy to fill in the role of a son that her father never had, and she is a very tough girl. She is very boastful and proud. She has the dream of being the greatest ninja by using weapons that she makes by herself. Despite the fact that she is very boastful in her ability she is very clumsy. She is very animated, in the fact that she jumps around a lot and gets excited easily about accomplishing something.

History: Kajiya Masamune was the father of Tsuyoidesu, he was a well know blacksmith in the land of Stone. It was him who helped produce most of the weapons for the land of Stone during the 4th great ninja war. When he met Tsuyoidesu’s mother, she felt Masamune was very rough around the edges, but she worked with him to make him a little nicer. Despite all the time they spent together he was always a little harsh and demanding. Tsuyoidesu’s mother was a ceramic artist who used fire and earth style to create beautiful clay pieces. Soon after they were married they proceeded to try and have a child. Of course Masamune wanted a son, someone to carry on his legacy. After much effort and much time they were unable to produce a child. They went to a Stone Shaman to have spiritual help on the matter. They were given a fertility relic as well an elixir to drink that would help with the bearing of children. Soon enough his wife became pregnant they picked out a name one to reflect the strong man that Masamune expected to have. When his wife had the chile Kajiya Tsuyoidesu was born, but she was a girl, and she was very small in size. Kajiya was very disappointed and expected that there was no way this child could produce great weapons. Either way he showed her how at a young age and began to teach her the basics of being a blacksmith. This meant that she was very late in joining the academy by just barely making the cut off limit. Her father thought that she should focus on making weapons, but her mom was able to convince her father into letting her go.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Kodoma Yoshihisa]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back