Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Karasu Oyome [Leaf] - Sanger Homura [Sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Karasu Oyome
Old Village: Leaf

Preferred New Username: Sanger Homura

New Character Name: Sanger Homura
New Village: Sand
New BL/CA: Nanjiro
New Character Class:

Clan Hatred
HP: (40+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Dodge, +1 Accuracy, +1 Awareness
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Spell Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Save
Low: N/A

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch?: Main Branch

Character Physical Description:

He stands at a solid 5' 10 and has a thin frame, not one that someone would think had much power behind it. He wore traditional ronin clothes, loose draped cloths that kept him warm but also left a lot of room to move in. Underneath held a tight fitting shinobi uniform, with a belt that kept the waste of his loose fitting pants close to his waist, a sword sheath hanging off the side of it with his ancestral sword inside, the hilt ornate with gold embroidery.

Character Behavioral Description:

He comes off as a lazy wandering swordsman, just passing through from place to place on his way to who knows where. In reality he is a devout sunan warrior, who takes his work seriously when it comes down to it. He likes both sweet and sour tastes, prefers coffee over tea, can be a bit of a womanizer, and enjoys games of chance. He hates overt senseless violence, the smell of certain hair soaps, and bugs.

Character History:

The Sanger clan dates back to before Sunagakure was a subterranean village. They traveled with the group that would eventually settle topside as Suna. They were devout swordsmen, hired onto the caravan in the old days as protection from near'do wells. Once the city had been established, they had their own building in which the clan grew. However they weren't the only clan to grow once Suna was formed and settled. Soon a hatfield and mccoy style feud broke out between Sanger and a few of the rival clans. This lead to a small war nobody ever heard of and ended when the lives of the clans in question became to thin to sustain a healthy clan AND fight a war. They called a truce that lasted until the land was swallowed by sand and the old people where pushed underground.

The feud caught on again as the clans vied for land in this new village. The feud never really went away until the last generation, when the only two remaining clans, the Sanger and the Sekitan. There was a peace treaty signed between the two clans, and an arranged marriage used as a seal to the deal which united the two clans. They bore one offspring, which so happened to be Homura. His mother was Sekitan, his father Sanger. He was raised with his fathers tough love and his mothers moral guidance and joined the academy when he was of age. This also triggered the life event the Sanger clan had done each generation, where they handed down the sword of the first Sanger from generation to generation. It was his fathers before him.

As he trained to become a shinobi, he also trained with his father to use the sword he had been given. He would graduate from the academy with top honors, and begin his life as a Shinobi. Though he had never really gotten to be a kid due to his upbringing, he often times got into non-work related trouble, with women mostly. This of course put a strain on his home life. One day he arrives at home to his parents sitting there with a representative from both clans. They sit him down to let him know that they've chosen a bride for him to take from one of the clans ladies. Homura would deny this, enraging his father in the process. They fought in front of the heads of the clans loudly until his mother stepped between them and silenced them both. The clan heads got together and decided that if Homura wouldn't marry one of their own, he would be expelled from the clan for as long as he lived.

Now Homura travels around Suna and makes his way while he saves up through work with Sunagakure.

Death thread:
Profile thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5986
Training thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5989
FAQ thread:

Current Usergroups: Leaf

Previous Character's Stats:

Agility: 155/175
Stamina: 120/175
Ninjutsu: 120/175
Taijutsu: 110/175
Genjutsu:110/175
Chakra Control: 121/175

Power Level: 736

Rebirthed Stats:

Agility: 123/175
Stamina: 123/175
Ninjutsu: 122/175
Taijutsu: 123/175
Genjutsu: 122/175
Chakra Control: 123/175

Current Mastered Jutsu:

Wind - Wind Slash [Rank 2]

Will - Lethargy [Rank 2]
Will - Impaired Focus [Rank 2]
Will - Recognition [Rank 2]

NE - Body Switch [Rank 2]

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:

Wind - Wind Slash [Rank 2] -> Slash [Rank 2]

Will - Lethargy [Rank 2] -> Arcing Slash [Rank 2]
Will - Impaired Focus [Rank 2] -> Dynamic Slash [Rank 2]
Will - Recognition [Rank 2] -> Overhead Strike

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

[In addition: I'm most certain I was inactive for 3+ months, even if I wasn't marked as such on the board. If not, I can always take the stat hit though I would really like to avoid that.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Last IC Post: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:16 pm --> You have been over 3 months inactive so you will take no hit.
Stats: We do have a minor problem, your PL exceeds that of a Genin but your mastered jutsus do not to pass D Rank you need 6 mastered jutsus, one being a D Rank jutsu. I recommend getting those last jutsus trained with a limbo training so you can get C Rank.
Jutsu Swap: Fine
History: Fine (when you get some meat on it, feel free to place a minor/major clan request to the council)
Class: Fine

When you are ready, let me know and I will swap your user name and take care of your banner [Sand Genin].
I or someone else will add you to the sand usergroup once we get the second OK.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Character Name: "Sanger" doesn't fit the typical Japanese or Chinese criteria that our naming rules follow.
Stats: See Shiori's post.
Jutsu Swap: Approved
History: Approved
Class: Approved

Second Approval pending edits on your stats and clarification/edit of your name.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
New Character Name: Chikara Homura

I'll change the history bits to reflect that in my profile in sand.
I'm fine with using my limbo trainings however needed to get me where I need to be.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Character History:

The Chikara clan dates back to before Sunagakure was a subterranean village. They traveled with the group that would eventually settle topside as Suna. They were devout swordsmen, hired onto the caravan in the old days as protection from near'do wells. Once the city had been established, they had their own building in which the clan grew. However they weren't the only clan to grow once Suna was formed and settled. Soon a hatfield and mccoy style feud broke out between Chikara and a few of the rival clans. This lead to a small war nobody ever heard of and ended when the lives of the clans in question became to thin to sustain a healthy clan AND fight a war. They called a truce that lasted until the land was swallowed by sand and the old people where pushed underground.

The feud caught on again as the clans vied for land in this new village. The feud never really went away until the last generation, when the only two remaining clans, the Chikara and the Sekitan. There was a peace treaty signed between the two clans, and an arranged marriage used as a seal to the deal which united the two clans. They bore one offspring, which so happened to be Homura. His mother was Sekitan, his father Chikara. He was raised with his fathers tough love and his mothers moral guidance and joined the academy when he was of age. This also triggered the life event the Sanger clan had done each generation, where they handed down the sword of the first Sanger from generation to generation. It was his fathers before him.

As he trained to become a shinobi, he also trained with his father to use the sword he had been given. He would graduate from the academy with top honors, and begin his life as a Shinobi. Though he had never really gotten to be a kid due to his upbringing, he often times got into non-work related trouble, with women mostly. This of course put a strain on his home life. One day he arrives at home to his parents sitting there with a representative from both clans. They sit him down to let him know that they've chosen a bride for him to take from one of the clans ladies. Homura would deny this, enraging his father in the process. They fought in front of the heads of the clans loudly until his mother stepped between them and silenced them both. The clan heads got together and decided that if Homura wouldn't marry one of their own, he would be expelled from the clan for as long as he lived.

Now Homura travels around Suna and makes his way while he saves up through work with Sunagakure.

Shoulda just did this from the get-go, but I was in a hurry the last few days, been busy busy busy!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It is all good man. Mind if I give you soft Genin caps (bank your remaining stats) and start an RP with you (we can have a few beers) so you can get your training in for the week. With 50 points you should easily reach Chuunin. Chuunin prerequisites are:

C-Rank: Caps at 175 in each stat.
  • Able to perform up to C-Rank (Level 5-6) Jutsu.
  • Able to have up to 6 Abilities.
  • Able to use up to Tier 3 Puppets.
  • Able to use up to Strong Poisons.
    • Requirement: D-Rank; PL of at least 480; Six Mastered Jutsu; at least one D-Rank (Level 3-4) Mastered Jutsu.

You presently have 5 mastered jutsus, you just need to buy and master a D Rank Jutsu to reach your new caps. Does this sound fair? Heck we can even drink to your graduation.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have gotten the OK from 3 other council members. I have given you a new banner and sand access. Your caps would be 100, so the extra 136 will be in your point bank for now. I'll make a bar room topic for you if you do not beat me to it so we can get your training out of the way. Just let me know exactly what you want your name change to be since I don't want to lock you out of your own account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back