Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Keseo Ryu [Leaf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Character Name: Keseo Ryu

Character Description:
A touch taller than average teens his age, standing at five feet eleven inches tall, his body frame suggests there is quite a bit more growth in store for his later puberty with wider shoulders and somewhat of a 'stocky' look to his limbs. For his age, he is in decent shape but while his muscles are still developing he's only barely above average in terms of physical exertion due to his thicker build. His face is only slightly angled having just started the change from his youth, while he's hardly the best to look at his features promise a decent future with more rugged looks in later years. As a bit of a birth defect, his eyes are a brilliant violet-blue coloration that tends to grow brighter or darken depending directly upon the surrounding light; complimenting the coloration are slightly almond shaped eyes, leading to the look of having half-open eyes at all times causing difficulties in telling the more subtle moods like irritation or even fatigue. His skin is a slightly olive tone due to living in the warmer regions, spending an extensive amount of time out doors seems to only lightly darken his skin that is not fully apparent even with a line of the normal tone meeting the darker skin, made all the less detectable by a decent complexion and dark hair. Rather standard black hair is highlighted by 'streaks' of crimson hair, although it can tend to look dyed the red hairs are naturally occuring for not only Ryu but all of those in his family, there is no curl or wave to his hair either which, while making it more manageable while short, tends to be a slight bit wilder at longer lengths.

Personality
Having been raised in a fairly serious family environment, Ryu himself is rather down to earth; yet at times he can also have a fit of childish humor where the smallest things make him laugh nearly uncontrollably. Granted, he does have it under wraps to where he can reduce hysterical childish moments to just barely contained snicker fits but it can be a touch more difficult the more teens his age are around and how much they contribute to such antics. One of the more touchy situations is with Ryu's anger, while it's not easy to incite it tends to be explosive and rather violent; it's something that happens to run in the family and presents an internal struggle for control more often than not when anger is incited.

Backstory/Family History
The clan that Ryu was born into isn't a widely known or even well renown, as a core Keseo is where all come from but all of them take a name depending upon which elements they work with; all come back to the Will of Fire, so no matter second or third specializations, their Surname will always end in 'Hi' to remind each member of their devotion. Searching out the old Shinobi ways is a path every member seeks, to learn about their ancestors and the techniques that were so feared that they were declared criminal. The small, slightly nomadic clan hardly cared; their true home was the Fire Country and no matter the label of 'criminal' their loyalty to the Leaf never wavered and simply practiced their trade in secret through the generations until it became legal once more.

Ryu was born into an era where the ways of Ninja could once more be taught freely. However, despite his eagerness, the Clan had a different way to learn about Ninjutsu; and all who were under the name of Keseo were forbidden to actively use Elemental Ninjutsu and were to focus upon building the strength of their bodies and chakra. Entering the Academy, this restriction was fairly easy, he could focus on his Taijutsu and his control over his chakra, and it came to light very quickly that his talent for genjutsu was non-existent when the first test came up.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just a heads up, I'm not a new member, rather before this I was the original Keseo Ryu of Leaf, then Enru of Leaf, then Harukei of Kumo, then Ashura of Leaf.

I figured that I just did a full re-boot with the "destruction" of the old site, I only have slightly out-dated stats that I could possibly put into the points bank if allowed, but in general I would like to just start as a student and work my way up once more.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Forum Rules

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: Kami
Anbu Sennin: Senju Tadao
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back