Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kinjustu control (private, tutor)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren has seldom come here, ever since he has killed his brother. He tries to avoid this place by all means, except for the fact that he was running out of quiet places of where he can reflect in peace. So much has happened, that sometimes he seeks out this peace, to keep a level head. After so much that has happened, it wasn't all that good to be around people sometimes. From killing his brother, to the fight he had with Takeshi. Maki's disappearance, and Maru's exhile. And meeting Maru twice more in Tea after that, he was having all of this pent up negative energy about him. Something that he has been trying to hold back for so long.

Ziren could see himself, replaying the final moments of him fighting his brother. In a cry of rage, corrupted chakra exploded out of him, filling the very air with it, a sense of dread, scary even. Despite of how scary the setting is right now, Ziren wore a plain white T shirt along with some jeans, his metal arm was there, and his regular right arm. He didn't bother trying to hide his permanently bloodified eyes, as they seemed to swirled around at such a fast pace inside the eyes.

(211/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I haven’t been here before…” Minako announced to herself as she bit her lower lip. No wonder it was called valley of the end. While it is rather beautiful, the tension was too dire to stay. It made Minako extremely uncomfortable and she knew fine well she didn’t want to stay here for any longer than she had to.

“This place is beautiful, but dang this tension is nothing but absolute poppycock… I don’t like it here...” The blonde admitted. It was actually pretty scary if she was going to be honest. She was trying to stoic it up, but… she just can’t. She was struggling to keep her composure and she was starting to feel a little insane, her hair and even her clothes were almost changing as the tension was getting to her. Something snapped out of that concurrent event however, chakra just immediately invaded the place. It didn’t seem friendly, and Minako felt ready to choke from it.

There was also a scream, and there was only one thing that Minako knew what to do, and that thing she did. She ran, she ran towards the scream, that must be the source of the deadly and suffocating chakra that was spat out into the air.

With how fast the female ran, she eventually tripped up, her knees grazed up from the fall, and while she felt the intense pain from that, she tried her best to stand up immediately and continued to run. She had nothing else to do after all.

There, she finally saw the figure of a guy and she shook her head quickly, she knew it was him.

“OI!!! YOU THERE!!” Minako shouted. “Keep calm!! Go into meditation!!” She instructed. She didn’t know what this guy’s problem was, but something needed to be addressed. She already had a plan forming in her head.

“Cross your bloody legs and breathe in and out!!!”

Words: 318

OOC: Needs to be at least 1500 words, im gonna keep going for at least 300 words each post, make sure to keep your word count showing like I am :), which will make life easier when it’s turned in :)
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was letting the aura out, not caring. He thought he was alone... But no he heard the blood flow. It wasn't one that he had recognized at all. It was new. He heard the voice. Feminine. In an instant, he managed to regain his composure for the time being, as the aura faded away.

Surprised to be told what to do, after letting off some pent up energy of anger, Ziren actually plopped down on the water surface, sitting on top of the water, cross legged, and started to breathe in and out, first it was kind of at a fast pace, but as he started to relax, Ziren felt more and more calm.

After a few minutes have passed, Ziren spoke up. "Sorry... Needed to release some if that stress and anger some how. At least it was away from the Village. Otherwise there may have been panic."

Ziren tried to figure out if he knew this woman, but he can't find a logical explanation other than she was not from around here.

"Didn't mean to scare you. I'm Ziren. Chigokai Ziren." He introduced himself. But he doubts that was a good introduction. Hi, sorry I scared you with my powers, I also happen to be part of a clan whose powers are controlling blood.

He layed his back down on to the water, his chakra flowing on his back, letting him be on top of the water. Ziren looked up at the sky, he had too much on his mind, and was running out of places to hide out in peace without people finding him.

Before the woman would ask him about why, Ziren said, "I just have a lot on my mind. Sometimes I feel like I am in a dream. Other times, a nightmare. And sometimes, I don't know what it even is."

(308)
(519/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank gosh, it seemed the guy was actually okay, and he even heeded Minako’s blatant command for him to be crossed legged and for him to inhale and exhale, the chakra in the area seemed to have calmed down too. It wasn’t choking her or anything of the sort, she felt at ease.

Looking to the guy, she breathed out a sigh of relief before walking ever so casually towards him, slowly, of course. She doesn’t want to piss the guy off again and then suffer in that toxic chakra that he has.

Minako bit her lower lip as the man finally spoke, and even apologised, staring that he really just needed to release his anger. That was when Minako placed her hands on her hips and nodded understandably, considering she has been in similar situations before, the male won’t know it, but Minako has experienced a lot, and her past has been impure and dark. Both of them, anyway.

“It’s good to know you are respecting that.” Minako admitted before she looked to his cybernetic arm. “Seems you’ve been in a few pissy situations too, Ziren. My name is Minako, Fujiwara Minako. I am from Kumogakure, and I am in Konohagakure to live permanently.”

Usually, Minako would be formal and kind, but there is no room for formalities when someone literally screams. The formality phase has already been past in that case, she knew from that chakra that this was something very serious. She needed to be blunt.

“I get angry a lot myself, and I have a few… things that help keep me calm. I want to offer them to you, so we can learn to control your… whatever the hell that was. As for the whole dream thing… it’s common. I too, suffer from that. In fact, it’s all happened too often back when I was at Kumogakure.”

Words: 311
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The woman walked closer to him, as he heard her blood flow nearing. She was talking, and he noticed that she was looking at his metal arm. She introduced herself and said that she was from Kumogakure.

Ziren sat back up on the water. "I have seen better times." He didn't know what he meant by that, but he thinks it's far past just being having one or a small string of crappy days. "Well, Minako. Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Leaf. I have to say, I hailed from Kumogakure as well, though I have no memory of it, seeing as my late dead brother had ordered a mercenary to kill my parents, and I was then taken in by a caravan, which also perished too."

He was interested. Not because he was a guy and she was a girl. No. He already had the love of his life. What interested him was the fact that someone from Cloud was right here. He wondered if she knew Osu. Osu is a cousin of his, wether they be distant or close relatives, he doesn't know. The blood in his eyes swirled around as he looked at the waterfall.

By this time, the thought of possibly more family somewhere in Cloud was enough to close up that aura that Ziren had "Tell me. What's it like in Cloud? Have you met someone called Osu?"

The woman seemed nice enough. Even offered whatever she was about to offer in order to help him out in controlling his kinjustsu. "Sure." The Chigokai got up and stretched his body out. He looked down at the water to make sure that it was still water. Sometimes, when he's especially angry, it would turn to blood, but thankfully this was not the case as it was still water. Clear and healthy water.

As being part of the Chigokai clan, Ziren especially had to make sure to have control of his chakra. To hide away his own emotions sometimes since it can get scary to say the least even when he was just a Chigokai.

(349)
(868/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hmm, interesting, hailed from Kumogakure too?? This is very interesting indeed. Seems our lives have gone similar in one way or another. Since we both survived from the dark moments that the shit part of life has put us in.” Minako admitted as she looked off into the distance. She tried her best to handle what she heard, however, she was not sure what the male would think of her personality.

“Cloud… is very traditional, however, the people there have pissed me off a lot unless it was my family… As for Osu, never heard of them. Although they probably would have pissed me off too. At one point, at my chuunin exam, someone pissed me off so much I wanted to cut their bloody tongue off.”

Minako stopped herself before she continued, she didn’t want to get herself into trouble, nor did she want to show off just how aggressive her thoughts could get.

Glancing back at Mr. Chakra, she crossed her arms and smirked. “First though, I need to learn… a few things. First, how did you release so much chakra at once?? I have never witnessed such a thing before?? I am guessing that is connected to your… anger in one way or another, right??” Minako queried before rubbing her temples lightly. After this, she was sure she would know how to proceed.

There was a few things that Minako could do to help Mr. Chakra, she could either help him learn mindfulness, which is a form of meditating, or she could teach him that some humor makes the world go around. There was plenty of things to assist and to use to their arsenal.

“If it… helps… Can you try not be angry for the next week or so?? Like, think before you act, always think positive, etc etc. It may help a lot.”

Words: 308
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded, listening to what Minako had to say. "It does seem that we both were handed the shitty part if life."

And then she talked about her life in Kumogakure. And it's, to say the least, that she may have hated it. He didn't want to push boundaries, but his curiosity was getting the best of him. "I'm guessing that you don't have a good history with the people in the Clouds? Maybe why you moved here to the Leaf? Sorry if I am prying too much."

And then she asked him about how he had so much chakra. And it wasn't just that, but an entirely different kind of chakra.

"I am what they call, a dark sage." Ziren just put it out there. There was no use trying to beat around the bush when it comes to something like this. "I like to read. And after my um... Demise of losing an arm, it made me want to search for some kind of power. A power that I can use to protect all that I care about. Everyone that I care about. I can resurrect the dead. From this, I have gained a different kind of chakra. Corrupted chakra."

He knows that this is sounding really bad for him, but he knew why he did it. "Look, I know that the practice that I do, is much so, forbidden. Dark, sinister, evil. But my heart and intentions are pure. I won't lose sight of my goal for peace for not just the Village, but for the world."

He then listened to what she had to say. "It can be hard, sometimes, you know. Especially when I try to hold in my anger for so long. It's like a volcano that is due for an eruption centuries ago, finally going off. Though, I guess there are some positives in my life. My wife, or soon to be wife, Hana. My new born children. Soku, who I treat as a little sister. And Sushi, who is like a brother to me. They bring the good out from within me. A sunshine to my day, you can say."

(358)
(1226/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I actually came to Konohagakure because I wanted to experience its culture and learn new things.” Minako spoke. “But I guess it is much better now that I am not near the ones I wanted to deck.” She announced afterwards. The both of them really do have a lot in common. “I have achieved what I wanted here though, but I want to achieve so much more, which is much more knowledge to accumulate. It might help me a lot if that were the case.”

Upon hearing that Ziren was a dark sage, she placed her hands on her hips… she heard them type of people, but she hasn’t met one before. She doesn’t even believe there was one in her family, and her family were very… multicultural when it came to bloodlines and kinjutsus. It reminded her of something though, Minako didn’t know what hers was… she only knew she was a bit of a sneaky so and so, who can speak to a dead person in her mind.

“It’s good that you want to use it for good means.” Minako spoke. “As for reading… I am not sure you can do that while talking with people and they say something wrong… we need to do something else, and I have an idea just for that. As for being a dark sage, I have heard of them before. It reminds me that I need to find out a little something about myself, but I am in no rush for that.”

Minako was slowly growing more confident by the second. It was clear that the both have had similar paths that were both out of their control, they also had a mutual understanding of each other.

“We will meet here, next week. Make sure to have time for here, and make sure to bring your favourite things.” She instructed. “We will start with them next week.”

Words: 316
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what Minako had to say. Well at least it wasn't the case that her moving here wasn't the whole part of how others treated her. "I too, search for knowledge. Spent half of my life here in the library, searching for answers. Sometimes I get those answers. Other times I end up with even more questions."

She had put her hands on her hips and Ziren thought that she would lecture him. She then said that she was glad that he decided to use these powers for good. She was then speaking of how Ziren and anger and dark sage. It was a lot to take in.

"It's not like I snap after someone insults me. It's more like everything just boils up over time. You know what I mean?"

He listened as Minako said some last bit of stuff. It seemed that she would be needing to go here soon from the sound of it. "I don't really have a lot of materialistic things that I hold dear to, but I will see what I got to bring with me."

With that, Ziren got up and stretched his body out. He gave out a loud yawn, without really meaning to and put his hands behind his head. "Well it was nice meeting you Miss. Now, if there's anything else before we depart?"

Ziren looked around. He was calm, but he knows that could change if he was to lose his temper again. He was just glad that Minako. His new friend was here to to help him with his apparent anger issues.

"If not then you mind if I take my leave?"

(276)
(1502/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ziren was such a good lad, she could totally get that it would all accumulate over time. There was nothing else that Minako could do however till the next week, as they are short of resources right now. It was understandable to say the least.

“There is nothing else for me to say, Mr. Chakra. I will probably have to head off, but ey, it was actually pretty great meeting you, especially since we both had some common ground.” Minako loved the connection both of them already had, even if they were complete strangers to one another. “Anyways, time to go. I guess. Please, Ziren. Take care. Don’t get your arse into some trouble.”

Turning around, Minako grinned softly before walking off, she had to get back, there was so many things that Minako had to do. Luckily, she was walking off with positives outweighing the negatives.

“Oh, and… you have dirt on your nose.” She chuckled.

With them last words, she walked off while going into stealth ever so slowly, focusing on her hands, which sparked up into many different colours, before shooting her hand up into the air. What happened was that a spark spat itself out of her hand, and it exploded right into the air, that was a firework alright.

A rather stylish exit, if you ask her. Especially since Ziren was the first one outside of the Fujiwara family to even see her shoot off a firework like that. Fireworks were rather beautiful and loud. That firework was especially loud, it was no problem for Minako though, since she was used to that kinda thing.

A new friend that might blossom into something dangerous due to their dark pasts, Minako prepares herself for next week. Where she hoped that Ziren would bring something that was of interest to him.

Topic Left
Words: 304
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what Minako had to say. And he had to admit. This was one of the better meetings he has had with random people, despite how he kinda was giving off some scary chakra at the beginning of their meeting.

"Nice meeting you too Minako. Hopefully next time I won't have a breakdown that causes corrupted chakra to flow out of me."

Then she said that he had some dirt on his nose. Ziren brushed his nose, and got the little bit of dirt off. "Thanks, I guess."

And then some fireworks ensued. He was kind of amazed by this spectacle. For Ziren has never seen anything like this.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back