Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kirashi Nao

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kirashi Nao
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Nao is rather small, she is about 5’4” in height and weighs about 110 lbs. She has auburn hair that drapes over her shoulders to reach her middle back. Her hair is complimented by her dark green eyes giving her a warm and friendly outer appearance, while she instead keeps to herself in a very introvert fashion. Her clothes are typically darker, but she does wear lighter clothes in the summer. She’s thin and kinda scrawny, but her daily training regimen focuses more on mental as opposed to physical, “A mind can be as sharp as a kunai” she always says. She does have muscle though, her arms and legs are a good size for her age and amount of training she does. Nao doesn’t smile often, and when she does, it is very subtle, her smile has been complimented as having “cute charm”.

Character's Mental Description: Nao is smart for her age, she finds most of her schoolwork easy, but she isn’t any sort of genius. She’s very clumsy and gets dizzy often when walking, causing more falls. Nao has one defining trait, determination. She was born with a disease that made her incredibly frail from birth, but since she was 6 she has been training her endurance and stamina to make an attempt at one day being a ninja. She is very stubborn when it comes to getting through an ordeal without help, she feels she has something to prove. She works hard, almost to the point of self-injury. Nao isn’t obsessed quite yet, but her parents advise her against her struggle, perhaps some actual friends would help.

History: Nao was born in the winter months, to a average set of parents. Her mother was a secretary working at various businesses around Inner Maruishi, and her father was a banker working from the same place. She was born and raised in Maruishi, she knows the streets and shops well. She’s seen many a summer and winters here, but only from the inside of a window. Nao was born with a disability that rendered her legs too weak to walk on until she was 6. When she was 6, she started walking more and made her legs strong like any other child’s, she ran as if she was making up for 6 years of lost time. She loves to run and read the most, this hobby occupied most of her time when she was bedridden in her early life. Her parents home taught her (obviously) and she reveled in her school work, since she couldn’t move and be active, she pushed all that energy to her head, her stubbornness at work. She flew through worksheets and books alike, she especially found languages interesting, she loves reading about ancient languages and their mannerisms. She continued her studious streak until she absolutely could not stand sitting in that bed for one more day. She told her parents and they began to try and find a way for their precious girl to walk finally. They scoured the earth country and eventually found an acupuncturist that believed she could solve the problem. When she arrived, she spent 3 days infusing chakra into Nao’s legs, and finally, Nao was able to walk, not anything extraordinary, but she could finally move out of her bed. Ever since, she’s been running and doing leg exercises to build up her leg strength.

Her interest in the shinobi arts came from books yet again. She has read a lot of books on the subject, everything from Genjutsu to weapon types. She read about the past tsuchikage’s exploits and all about the ranks a ninja progresses through, needless to say, her interests were peaked. She made it her life’s goal to end up in one of the books she loved so much. The only way she could do that is through becoming a ninja. She started training and training at an attempt to become able to hold her own in a fight. She eventually signed up with the academy and prepares for the first day in her stride towards becoming a ninja of legend.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Because according to the moderator control panel, you two share an IP. Can you please PM me or another one of Stone's council members the reason why? Thanks!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruka, while my internet was down I received a PM telling me that this is the same person, he left and forgot his password and stuff. As a result Kirashi we need to move you over to the OCR bored if I am correct so we can sort you out there.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
PM me and I will be happy to give the user the PW of his/her choice unless he/she would prefer to use this new account. Thank you for your diligence, you did all the footwork for me =) Great job!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SO... When that gets sorted out with Shiori I check the rest of the application and....

PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yumoto Tamashii]
[Haruka]
[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

(If something is wrong. Please PM me about something.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back