Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

KNN newspaper First Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
AVA_001_zps6be305e1.png

Ex-ninCloud_zps7629c2bd.png

dNPC tied to Torre​

A thin, tall man wearing a tight sleeveless wool shirt above a fine white shirt walks into the Torre. With him he carried a large stack of newspaper.
He dropped the stack by the information desk in the Torre. He smiles widely as he tabs it with his hand.
"There we go! First edition ready and finished! Here you go sir! You may go ahead and move these around the entire town, put an extra amount where our Shinobi tend to to be the most, like the Academy, Sileo, and the Aesculapium, and of course here."

The man behind the desk nodded as a pellet of sweat appeared on the side of his face as he stared on the large stack of papers the thin man had carried all on his own.

"I'll be back next month!" He shouted as he walked away again heading back to his office.

Page1_zpsbe7c2c97.png

[spoilername="Page 2"]
Page2_zps20a9e5d6.png
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Page 3"]
Page3_v2_zpsee01fc69.png
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Page 4"]
Page4_v2_zps97d97bbf.png
[/spoilername]​

OOC said:
Greetings all Kumogakureans and visitors alike! This is the first edition (ever!) of the Kumogakure News Network's Newspaper!
This is a monthly Newspaper and will be published through this NPC.
Everything that is published through this are all IC knowledge. (I.e it's public) And all characters that read the newspaper either in RP, or not will technically know the info in this paper!
This paper is officially under the scrutiny and technical control of the Cloud Council, so don't worry if I'm giving out too much knowledge or something like that.

On a side note, what is written on the 4th page is exactly as it is written.
What I mean by that is that, I can't be everywhere, and I can't keep myself updated on EVERYONE, so if you yourself do something super amazing awesome!
Or you have an interesting story to tell through your character then please, do send it to me, (Keiji) by PM I'll be more than happy to put your story or your actions to be forever imprinted into the newspaper!
Also, if something happens in your solo or team missions that might be something someone somewhere might have seen or heard (Say for example a huge housefire!) Then I would absolutely love, love, LOVE You if sent me a quick PM or catch me on IRC and send me a link to the RP. That way this Newspaper will remain interesting and up to date!

If you wish to interact with Matsumishi, Ren then you can do so HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back