Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Knocking On Death's Door (Private, invitation needed)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another sleepless night… that is something Minako expected a lot nowadays… she has always had a few problems when it came to sleep. Tonight though, she was tossing, turning, going absolutely wild as she started to get all hot and bothered in bed. Even going to get a nice drink and washing her face didn’t seem to work, there was no explanation for what was going on with her and her sleep problems. Could it be insomnia?? She hoped it wasn’t, insomnia can cause quite a few issues here and there for shinobi like her.

Getting out of her bed, she let her feet touch the wooden flooring before she stood up and gave herself a good little stretch, maybe a walk may do the trick, in her favourite place, the Ancient Forest. It has always been her own little paradise, it calms her down, and it was even better when she could hear the sounds that nature offers.

After some time, Minako got on her attire, and brushed her blonde hair that was messed up because of the sleepless night and got herself ready to go out the house. She was annoyed with the fact that this may be the only resort that she has to go through, but it made her happy regardless, that she will be relying on nature once more to quell her worries.

Walking up to the door, she placed her hand on the knob of the door and was about to swing it open slowly until she heard footsteps… the footsteps were quiet and gentle, just like hers.

“Minako… What are you doing up?? It’s dangerous at night.”

“Hideaki…” Minako mumbled softly.

Like with all the Fujiwara’s that resided in the house, she could easily tell who is who just with their voices. It was probably natural for everyone though to recognise people through their voices.

“Want me to guide you around?? I know I am being a protective cousin and all, but I know you too well to know where you are going, and you always seem to wound yourself up in trouble, one way or another…” Hideaki was deadly serious. His tone gave away no friendliness, and he seemed to sound as if he was angry, even. He was not playing any games, and while he wouldn’t want Minako to be hurt, he is a bit iffy with the fact that she has decided this as a last resort.

“Hideaki, I’ll be fine.”

Minako sighed softly as she looked away from her older cousin, who now seemed to be growling in disapproval, but walked away anyway.

“Fine, but if you get fucked, you only got yourself to blame.”

Opening the door, Minako looked back to Hideaki and bit her lower lip anxiously. Hideaki, her father, even the others seemed to be very protective of her, but they also knew that she had to make her own decisions in life and protect herself. In fact, Minako wouldn’t be surprised at all if that was why Hideaki has been so frustrated with everything as of late.

Exiting the house finally, Minako rubbed her eyes as she made her way to the ancient forest… unaware that Hideaki was following her every move, with protection as his goal.

Words: 542​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Without knowing anything that was going to happen, Minako bit her lower lip as she finally made her way into the ancient forest. She was considering Hideaki’s words, as they were strong and embed in that little head of hers. What if something was to happen?? What if a lot of stuff happened that injured or killed her?? Nah, that wouldn’t happen… would it?? She reminded herself that she knew the forest like the back of her hand. Every nook, cranny, hiding hole, everything. If she encountered danger, she would know where to go. Hideaki’s words were strong however, and it plagued her.

Starting with what she would usually do, she climbed up to one of her favourite trees after a short walk. It was going well, until she felt one of the nearby bushes rustle wildly. This caused Minako to stop and look to the bush that caused the noise. It seemed to have quietened down, until a figure jumped straight into Minako’s face. Growls emanated from Minako and the figure as Minako then fell from the tree onto the floor, with the mysterious one pinning her, hard. Minako was trying her best to fight the figure off, but it didn’t work.

“Bout time, sweetie!”

The voice gave away few clues, a few big clues at that. One, the voice was of a feminine nature, yet it was also gave away some other things. Like for example… it sounded like her mother.

Her mother was pinning her down, and she was not letting Minako go. She cannot use her escape plan, which was a worry.

“What the fuck?! Mama!! Get off me! Mama!!” Minako exclaimed as she kicked around and struggled. “Get the hell off me! I just want peace!”

The way Minako said mama triggered some painful memories regarding the domestic arguments that her mother and father got into. They sometimes got very violent and it resulted in Minako’s cousins having to carry her away, with Minako being in too much shock to move or react.

“You have no idea how much I wanted to see you… Daughter. How nice of you to step into the forest while I am having time to myself! Now I can let nobody have you, if I can’t have you, then nobody can!”

This was worrying, Minako wasn’t sure what to do. She had to think carefully now, she didn’t want to die, she wanted to kill her… she wanted to kill her there and then, that way, she will trouble nobody and she won’t trouble the Fujiwara’s any longer.

Words: 428​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was suddenly changing inside Minako… In fact, something very insidious was clinging onto her emotions, her wellbeing… she… wasn’t happy… in fact, she felt the urge, the words “kill” were very prominent in her brain, and it was changing her physical form, changing her hair, her eyes… even her clothing and her demeanor looked very different from the usual blonde, happy Minako that everyone knows and judges.

“Playtime is over, mama!!” The much deeper, less mature voice boomed throughout the forest… Minako was not playing any more games, the women were trying to bloody kill each other, she may as well go all serious.

“You’re a stinking bitch!” Another war cry to boot the already exclaimed echo. “You hurt me, you hurt all the Fujiwara’s! It is your time to die. You deserve no place in this fucking world!” Giggles and laughter emanated the forest, it most certainly wasn’t quiet, that's for sure. Minako couldn’t care less however… she… had a job to do, after all.

With a few struggles and a few pins from the two women, Minako got her hand free before shoving her hand in front of her mother's face and starting up some sparks. Minako used some of her chakra to release some fireworks, so it seems. The place started to reap of Minako’s chakra as she continued to burn her mother's face continuously, using burst after burst of volatile fireworks to the point that Minako’s mother's body just slumped on top of her… It must have been intense… Minako was sweating and she was tired out, eventually closing her eyes and losing consciousness… her body turned back to normal...

“I told you it wasn’t safe…” A male voice spoke, as he walked towards the two bodies. He shoved the older one aside and picked up the blonde before leaving the ancient forest to their deadly devices. A murder was committed… Minako was a murderer, yet at the same time… the male thought the mother deserved it.

“It’s okay… Hideaki has you now…” He spoke gently as they both left the forest safely.

Words: 347
Topic: Left​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back