Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kodoma Yoshihisa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kodoma Yoshihisa

Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: From an early age, Yoshihisa has lived up to the Kodoma name by sporting the features that have marked their clan’s males for generations: Despite his usually cheerful personality, his facial features matches his stocky figure in that it makes him appear like he was hew from a solid block of granite more than anything else. Looks aren´t the limit here, as one of the youngest additions to the well-known clan of –ironically- stonemasons and wood carvers, Yoshihisa has proven himself to be incredibly resilient and more than capable to perform the lighter forms of manual labour that their profession brings from an early age.

Yoshihisa stands at approximately 5.1 feet and weighs in at around 108 lbs, most of which makes up for the quite muscular and unnaturally well-build arms for someone of his age. Aside from this, he doesn’t really stand out amongst his peers in noticeable physical terms.

His dark auburn hair would be kept short most of the time, claiming to prevent any work related injuries, despite the fact that his hair rarely saw the light of day. These days it is kept hidden underneath the hood of his tattered and dusty clothes as far as most people would remember the boy. The most unusual part of his attire would without a doubt be the leather boots fitted with plated tips, by the looks of it already having made a longer journey in this world than Yoshihisa himself. Also the crude pipe-like tool he carries on his back might qualify if there was a way to discover the true purpose behind it, if it did have any at all.

Character's Mental Description: Again, looks aren’t the limit here. Where one at the first glance might be surprised he’s capable of speech, or when the question is raised whether or not he was ‘created’ to begin with, Yoshihisa surprises them even more by proving himself to have a warm and caring personality. He loves to know he is loved, to know that he made someone happy with his efforts to accomplish that. And while his jokes might seem like odd and next to impossible to comprehend at times, it is a testament to his bright mind in his own unique way.

But while he is often outgoing and his physical appearance wouldn’t give it away, he is someone who would shy away from conflict if it concerns his fate and his alone. Mostly because it isn’t worth the trouble to clash with someone and he can find other ways to replace something that has been taken from him, be it money, his personal belongings of even his freedom.

History: Kodoma Yoshihisa has already experienced the harsh life of a craftsman early on, and while it might be a harsh life lesson to those outside of the village, it has made him appreciate everything he had. Just the way the members of his clan would like to see. Yet it didn’t quite turn out the way they had anticipated, since it wasn’t long until the boy’s natural affliction to become a Shinobi was discovered by the elders of the Kodoma, being one of the first few after the more recent generations had shown similar potential.

It was odd for someone like Yoshihisa to imagine life outside the walls of his house and neighbouring workshop as it had -been- his life up until the moment he was told that this was going to change, and despite his best efforts couldn’t tell if this was for the better or the worse. His previous journey to get him inside a class room had failed miserably, making it even harder for him to put a finger on any reason why this time might be different. However, unlike before, he soon realized that there was a significant difference between sharpening skills that would never come to pass later in his life and true efforts to pass for a Shinobi: His first month had exhausted him and while it nearly broke his mother’s heart to see him like this, he was already experiencing the best time of his life.

Accepting this whole change of scenery was the first milestone the formerly house-ridden Yoshihisa on his path, and from that moment on, his life has seen more vast changes. Some in the form of the children of his parents’ customers that had been visiting over the years to be his first friends in life, his blooming social skills disarming their worrisome parents over time, and at least, so did he manage to persuade his own after what had felt like ages. Yes, the tides of life had been wild but in no way had they been cruel to him, eventually bringing him to the point where he is now: His graduation year, with high hopes to become the newest of Iwagakure’s Genin and to one day be capable to live up to the village's tradition to become the strongest.

(My apologies for the short length of it, and while I didn't find it very satisfying at all in the end, I can't help but write more compact than I would like.)

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yumoto Tamashii]
[Haruka]
[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back