Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kraken's Fall [Private]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Rumor had turn into fact. Facts had turned into pleas of help. The Wind Country did not have a great shoreline, but it still had one. And after weeks of a seemingly unbreakable blockade, the people in Soon's Haven, Wind's main port, had become desperate enough to request help from even Sunagakure. Dozens of ships had been lost already when they decided to swell their pride and request help from the Daimyo's declared enemy. The Samurai and the Sovereign Group were powerful, but when facing an apparent invisible and invincible force, one had to resort to the miraculous ninja. The Kazekage was no ordinary man, he understood the plight of humanity better than most. Yes, Sunagakure was at war with the Wind Daimyo, but Humanity was a whole was facing a far greater danger and the hour of reckoning was nigh. Either at the hands of the Ancients or the talons of the Phoenix Force, they would find their demise if unable to unite under one banner. Realizing the potential gains of liberating the harbor's blockade, Sousuke decided to go himself and see what he could do for the poor people. Eager to leave the village for a while, Kazuki conscripted himself into the task and accompanied his leader and friend into unfriendly territory.

The journey was peaceful and uneventufl, and the duo arrived early in the morning. They found the land obscured by a thick layer of fog. Such natural occurrence was rare, if not outright impossible, in the middle of the desert, where Sunagakure could be found. But near the sea it was a much more common event. The area was silent, except for the natural sounds one could expect near a pier. But where was everybody?

[MFT - 289]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQKLYTxz44][b][u]Abyssal Maw[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke approached the scene with caution. The area was evacuated because … well when end-game forces emerged it was best to usually have an area cleared before a fight went down. Sousuke came prepared as he wore his Ascendant Armour. The Kazekage’s suit of armour was hulking and massive. He stood slightly taller than Kuro, but if one included the antlers then yes he was indeed taller than Kuro. The armour was shining silver, with black runes scrawled across it. The runes were moving around the armour and transforming. The runes were various wards and seals to expel forces that would attack the Steward, at least if it were wholly evil or attempting to attack him mentally.

Sousuke carried with him the axe Skull splitter. The foreign weapon did not look like one of Sousuke’s inventions, as it was not. The weapon looked like something from an age that had long since passed. He was still unclear of its natural origin, but it was wielded by Homura’s Gladiators. It hunted and killed many Kirishii until its last owner was killed by a Sunahoshi. The weapon was buried deep in a stone tree in Kirishii territory, and Sousuke had pulled it from the tree. The Matriarch requested Sousuke take the vile weapon away and with him. The other weapon he had was the former Black Blade now silver Edge. The weapon had been used to cut down many terrors and even could cause damage and harm to Ancients. In fact it had sliced and cleaved Mother Suna when she had kidnapped and held hostage Riyota.

The Kazekage surveyed the area. No swearing or loud mouth sailors. It could have also been the fact that Sousuke was still named the “Mad King” which was a device from the media - an annoying device of the written sort that frustrated him to no end. Sousuke was not morally insane. He was metaphorically buried underneath the weight of worlds: Ancients wanting to destroy humanity, personal slights from Ancients, the Sovereign, the Daimyo, the maintenance of Sungakure, not to mention the problems within Wind Country. ”Either word of my coming has scared the people back into the main hubs, or … people have finally listened to me and evacuated the area.”<i></i> He finally spoke out loud. Now. What would happen next? Surprise attack? Probably. Something to tear out of the waters? Entirely possible. This could also be a grand design by the Daimyo, but Sousuke doubted that.

MFT 412

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Sousuke's choice of armor was grand to say the least. Kuro had been the most physically imposing individual Kazuki had met in recent years. But while wearing that set of armor, the Kazekage proved to be even bigger. With such bulk, one had to wonder if he still retained enough agility in battle. But armor was not the only thing the Takahashi Highlord carried. With him was also the blade known as Silver Edge and a very large axe. One that looked very menacing and deadly. "That is one big axe you have there Sousuke." the Senju Overlord would note. The White Wolf seemed unarmed, but he was not. Frostmourne, a legendary black blade of old, capable of absorbing souls and the essence of creatures, was always with him. Not visible because he stored it in a special void-like space that only he could access it. Although the Silvery Haired Man usually used his blade as a conduit to absorb souls and the like, virtue of his nature as a Deep Court Ancient, Reaper could do it with any part of his body.

Their arrival reavealed a very empty pier. The Purple Haired Man had a few words about the situation. ”Either word of my coming has scared the people back into the main hubs, or … people have finally listened to me and evacuated the area.” The Occult Sennin would nod, but he had a third option worth considering. "What if everyone else has been killed? We have to consider that possibility was correct." he noted. It was a grim possibility to say the least, but given the circumstances, a possible one. The silence around them became even more imposing. Kazuki's clothing started to get wet due to the heavy amount of moisture in the air. The fog was as thick as ever. And then the sound of a horn echoed. Due the lack of sight, it was almost impossible to figure the direction of the sound. In fact, it seemed to come from all around them. The horn sounded for a while, only to abruptly end just like it had started. It returned two more times before it departed permanently. The silence returned but something was different. From the ocean, a shadowy mass seemed to be coming ashore. Was it time to brace themselves?

OC
The Pier and its people were indeed attacked in here.
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQKLYTxz44][b][u]Abyssal Maw[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke shook his head as Kazuki spoke of Skull splitter. "Big problems require bigger answers."<i></i> Skull Splitter was not meant to win battles, merely it was made to end them with no shortage of violence. The weapon hungered for battle. A weapon of the Fire Court it was. As much as Sousuke hated Ancients, their tools and weapons could not be denied their usefulness. Whereas the Silver Edge had cut through an Ancient, Skull Splitter cut through Magentica. For months it remained in the Torano dojo untouched by others as it continually bled and bled from seemingly nothing. It was once accused of corrupting the Toraono lands. Sousuke had put that theory to rest when he drew it. Kuro was afraid of the weapon. Some had considered it belonged to Blood Court, but with some dedicated research Sousuke had denied that theory for now. It was still a theory and could be in time proven right or wrong. Sousuke the next time he placed his hands on an Ancient, that could answer him, would be hard pressed if there was in fact a Blood Court.

Kazuki had questioned him if people had been killed. "Don't really want to consider that a possibility."<i></i> Sousuke had said as he looked about. "No. Some people just moved, and precautions were taken."<i></i> He ruled for the moment. He considered it further. Well, at least there was not the smell of rot, burning flesh, or other forms of corruption. The Kazekage exhaled as the fog set in. Talk about making an entrance. This was something he wanted to be over with. To compromise their lack of sight Sousuke summoned a plasma orb. He had it hover slightly above them to put a little more light onto the situation. Then came the horn. Yes. It was a very long sounding horn. "I do not think the sound of impending doom was loud enough."<i></i> Sousuke joked. The sound stopped. "I believe he ran out of breath."<i></i> Sousuke was proven wrong not once but twice. Sousuke looked down at his wrist. A piece of his armour moved showing a clock. He stood there and counted how long this was going to take. This time the sound ended. Sousuke would look left and then right. Done? Yes? Good. Very good.

Sousuke simply drew the Silver Edge, the weapon remained in its original form. He had no need to transform it yet until the threat assessment was higher. Next? He drew Skull Splitter. The weapon was beginning to drip steadily from its edge. The weapon hungered for what was to come next, but Sousuke was not going to throw himself at his foe yet. He needed to guage their foe first before proceeding. This was going to be a big one... and it was going to break something when it finally decided to fall over and remain dead.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Big problems require bigger answers." the Kazekage replied to Kazuki's comment of how big his axe was. The Senju Overlord silently nodded. Sousuke's words made sense, just as much as the old saying "Desperate times require desperate measures" but the Silvery Haired Man only required one weapon. The rest could be solved with his hands and mind alone. "Don't really want to consider that a possibility. No. Some people just moved, and precautions were taken." the Takahashi Highlord noted after being told the lack of people could be credited to them being dead already. Sure, the purple haired man was opting for an optimistic view of the word, but the White Wolf had long abandoned such ways. He had come to expect the worst at any given time. "But you should." Reaper remarked. Sousuke would suffer less disappointments in life that way. Their conversation was soon swiftly interrupted by a sound of a deep horn echoing. The Kazekage tried to crack some jokes, but they failed to take any effect on his companion. The Occult Sennin's mind was fully working now. He remembered reading a passage on a certain book. Said book was about mythical creatures. And one such creature was always predated by the sound of a horn. "I have read about this before. An ancient creature that predates mostly anyone on this world. A creature whose harbinger is the sound of a horn and a very thick fog. It is called..." Kazuki began his explanation but was cut short as he noticed a shadowy mass approaching them.

A sensation of danger began to fill the Senju Overlord's nerves as whatever was coming, kept approaching. What seemed small at first, began to reveal itself as massive. Not only in width but in height as well. It easily towered them, and by a great margin to boot. The danger feeling reached its apex when the shadow mass began to fell on them. "MOVE OUT" The White Wolf's warning came not a moment too soon. Right after that, he rolled out of the way, dodging a massive tentacle crash by a very small margin. Hoping that the Takahashi Highlord had been just as lucky, the Silvery Haired Man got up to his feet only to discover that several smaller masses were coming ashore as well. And they were already on the offensive. Several jets of water passed by him.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If Kazuki ever wondered if Sousuke could move in the armour, he would see it here and now. The Kazekage quickly phased from place to place moving quickly. The frightening part? Sousuke seemed to be moving even faster despite the weight the armour would have presented to him. Each time he phased it seemed to leave a slight after image of glowing runes. Their enemy was quite large. Unlike Kazuki, Sousuke was able to dodge the attack with enough room to stretch on top of the tentacle in question. Sousuke would look up to see their enemy and attempt to identify it any further. His mind began to race through various creature classifications. Leviathan came to mind, but that was just a weaker word for giant creature. The enemy in question had tentacles and was a massive creature. Could be a giant octopus, or squid. Creature could not yet be identified due to being shrouded in the mist. Sousuke unsheathed the Silver Edge and grabbed Skull Splitter. He flipped the blade and rammed it into the tentacle that he was standing on. Time to poke the beast and find out how quick he was. The true question being how feeling was this going to generate. To further emphasize the point, Sousuke would feed the blade electrical chakra to give the creature a shock. It wasn't the most powerful of his techniques, but enough to maybe get a little attention. In his opposite hand he gripped Skull Splitter. The axe seemed to be delighted that a challenge had emerged. The weapon began to drip green ooze as if it was salvatating at the challenge that was to come. Sousuke prepared himself to counter attack any force be it minions or tentacles that were to come his way with his mighty axe.

"We have to move this thing away from the port to minimize damage to Soon's. We're going to have to push it back."<i></i> Sousuke declared his plan of actions. Exactly how did one push back a creature of this size? Well, that part he was trying to figure out on his own. His mind was running through his options. He could summon Ken and Gambuta and have them literally push the creature back into the waters. Unfortunately he was not knowledgeable if Ken was a good swimmer. He doubted it being that the giant beetle could fly. The other option was to climb the creature and start poking at its head, or heads if it were. That much had yet to be revealed.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Regardless of Sousuke's massive armor, the Kazekage did just fine in dodging the tentacle's fall. Not only fine, the Takahashi Highlord phased out of the attack and landed on top of the massive tendril. Kazuki would marvel about it if he had any time to spare. Dozens of water jets passed by him, some missing him by inches. Going through a series of quick handseals, the Senju Overlord shot a series of electrical discharges at the incoming smaller shadowy masses. As each of them were hit, they instantly vaporized. Due to the general quiet ambient, the sound of splashing water would reach their ears. "Interesting." the White Wolf would mutter. This clearly indicated a critical weakness to the Lightning Element. In fact, if one joined the death in one hit and the splashing sound, one could surmise those smaller masses were entirely made of water. Water turned corporeal. "Those smaller masses are weak to Lightning. My guess is they are Water Elementals of the smaller variety." the Silvery Haired Man told Sousuke. The Purple Haired Man did not seat idle as well. He would pierce the massive tentacle and would infuse his blade with the lightning elemental for extra damage. The creature whatever it was, would feel the hit, no matter how tiny the electrical attack had been, more than the actual blade piercing it.

Shrieking with pain, the beast would swiftly remove his tentacle from the coast. Such movement had been quite sudden, perhaps surprising everyone to his impressive speed, at least considering its massive frame. More smaller masses were already approaching the pier, but if there had been any opportunity to move forward, this was it.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Their enemy was wounded. It, for Sousuke did not know its gender, began to recede he would pull back the Silver Edge and he would attempt to cleave flesh from his foe using Skull Splitter. He brought down the axe full force and began to slice through what he could. He needed a sample. The weapon upon impact would gush out green liquid like blood, except that is was not from the beast in question it was the axe. The more Sousuke hacked into it, he could sense something within the damnable weapon. Glee. Delight. The weapon of the last gladiator of Homura reveled in challenge. Sousuke would ultimately get off but not before sheathing the Silver Edge. Sousuke would begin to open fire upon the creature using plasma beams. He would open his palm and begin to open fire at the tentacle. As soon as it fully withdrew he was then firing beams skyward. Their enemy was cloaked by mist, and thus could be fully discerned. Perhaps it was a series of warning shots, or perhaps it was Sousuke attempting to feel out their enemy. This being Sousuke it was the case of the latter more so than the former. The final beam he would fire out was a more focused beam which was tracing back unto which the tentacle went back unto.

"Curious."<i></i> Sousuke would phase out and re-appear next to Kazuki. "The creature isn't capable of phase moving, but considering the size ... it is rather impressive."<i></i> Sousuke latched Skull Splitter to his back as he considered his options now. The creature in question was capable of moving quickly. At that speed, it didn't matter if Sousuke was phasing, he would have to cover considerable ground in a second or else be crushed. Given the size of limb, Sousuke was very much certain he would be crushed. "Soon's port is not often attacked, I have to wonder why now of all times."<i></i> Granted there was alot more that Sousuke did not consider. His knowledge of Soon's, these days, was rather limited. The media had written him off as some mad tyrant. A rather annoying development, but one Sousuke would have to work with. The Kazekage looked to his knowledgable companion to offer him some ground as onto what exactly they were facing. Their enemy was pushed back but something else was approaching. Sousuke would open both palms now and begin blasting fine shots at what was coming now from the pier. "Seeming it is breaking off. Is it reproducing?"<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Soon's harbor had become a foggy battlefield by now. Shots were fired from each side of the conflict. Their massive enemy had retreated for now but smaller foes were quickly approaching the shore. Despite their efforts in killing as much of them as possible, the tide kept coming, faster than Kazuki and Sousuke could slay them. But why had the massive beast fled? The Kazekage took a huge, if not the only one, role in that. His ability to phase out of attack and inflict damage to its tentacle proved fruitful in forcing an early than expected retreat."Curious. The creature isn't capable of phase moving, but considering the size ... it is rather impressive." the Takahashi Highlord would note upon emerging near the Senju Overlord. The White Wolf would nod upon hearing such remark. "Just like your current massive size would indicate otherwise Sousuke." he noted before adding "We should never judge a book by its cover."

"Soon's port is not often attacked, I have to wonder why now of all times." the Kazekage inquired. Truthfully, the Silvery Haired Man had no proper answer to give. He was certain that this attack was part of the Phoenix Force's plan. After all it seemed to be tied to Water. And we they both knew, Water was one of the primal elements. Lightning had been bested, it would seem Water was their next target. But why was it targeting Soon's port? The only justifiable reason was because it was the only area with access to plenty of water. "I won't fool myself in believing I know what the Phoenix Force's plan is. We do know it is going to awaken the Five Elemental Lords and use them to weaken us. We know that based on our encounter with the Lightning Lord. If we follow the Elemental Cycle, the next one would be Water." the Silvery Haired Man shared his hypothesis with his superior officer and friend. "Seeming it is breaking off. Is it reproducing?" the Takahashi Highlord inquired again. A plausible question considering the smaller masses, but Reaper had already deduced what was going on here. Based on legends he had read back in Konohagakure and others he had read in Sunagakure. "No." the Deep Court Hybrid answered as he shook his head. "As I have noted, Water is the next element in the cycle. We have plenty of water here in the harbor. We were just attacked by a massive tentacle, belonging to a massive creature that remains hidden. And now we are under fire of smaller beasts that are weak to lightning. I am fairly certain of what we are facing, but until this fog is removed, I am merely guessing. These smaller creatures are water elements. Grunts in the Water Lord's vast army. Weak alone, they only pose danger when they gang up on their prey. As long as we keep their numbers thin, we should have no problem with disposing them. The other foe though, is something far more dangerous. I believe it is the legendary beast known as Kraken. A beast so powerful and fearsome even the gods dread it. A creature that even the Water Lord has trouble with. Legend says only the gods have a chance of slaying it. We are no gods. Time to test the legend and see if a Human and a Hybrid can do the impossible." Kazuki told him. In one hand he was quite positive he was certain and they were facing a myth. On the other hand he prayed he was wrong. Because the odds would be severely stacked against them. Shrugging, the Senju Overlord would slowly step forward into the unknown, completely unfazed by the numerous water jets from the minor elementals. "Will you go face the unknown with me Sousuke?"

[MFT - 632]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"The Phoenix Force is like most enemies. Destruction is on its mind, global destruction and rebirth. Not exactly something I am comfortable with."<i></i> Sousuke spoke. It was almost a year now that the first elemental lord they worked together to fell. A lightning elemental. Now water. At the very least, Sousuke was a host unto techniques that could challenge their next foe. Sousuke listened to what Kazuki had to offer him in what he knew of this new enemy. So technically this wave of attack was meant to overwhelm a foe and beat them through numbers. A very simple strategy that worked historically. That's how one usually beats a Sandworm after all.

So the creature they faced at this exact moment in time, was not the Water Lord it was something that he or she controlled. It sounded like a creature comparable to the Tarrasque? There was one ancient who devoured other ancients. A legend it was, but legends usually did exist in some form or another. Sousuke was the descent of the legendary first men who aided Primus in defeating both Homura and Fuujin. Sousuke would watch as Kazuki would go forward. He did nothing about the water elementals. Sousuke would raise his palm and finish the remaining ones there with a series of plasma blasts. Leaving them here and alive would prove to be a future danger for those deeper in the city.

Sousuke would say nothing as he went forward with Kazuki. Human he was, mortal he would always be, but Sousuke was amongst the descendants of the First Men. His power was in what he created. Sousuke was no sorcerer, he was a thinker. He was the third of his name, Journeyman, and the first non-Sunahoshi Kazekage. A pioneer of sorts, but he was thrust into situations he had no control over. "Well, if we don't deal with this now, who knows what will happen. I beleive there is a saying, an ounce of prevention is better than ... ... I don't actually recall how this saying ends. Either way I will complete this undertaking with you Kazuki."<i></i> He paused for a moment. "I don't suppose you have a boat to go any further do you?"<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"The Phoenix Force is like most enemies. Destruction is on its mind, global destruction and rebirth. Not exactly something I am comfortable with." Sousuke shared with him. Kazuki would nod in response as neither was he. Yes, the Senju was on a mentality of survival of the strongest, having that insatiable lust for power, but not even he could condone global destruction. Although it could be considered a non malevolent entity, the Phoenix Force's agenda was still against their survival, and the Senju Overlord was not interested in dying, not yet at least. "Me neither." the White Wolf admitted, "But we are everything that stands between survival and total annihilation of our world. We will shun our duties? It is time for you to be the man that you were born to be. Shed your life of servility. You were born to save Sunagakure from its demise. You were born to save this country, perhaps even our world. Embrace your savior mantle Sousuke because you're friends are with you till the bitter end." Reaper reassured him. They were recent acquaintances and even more recent friends, but despite such a small time span, they had learned to trust each other. And considering the last events in the Silvery Haired Man's life, that was quite a feat.

Because he was now completely focused on dealing with the bigger threat, the Deep Hybrid had forgot about the dozens of water elementals that approached the shore and kept firing at them. He was unfazed by those regardless if they were to hit him or not. After a few steps out, he stopped and waited for the Kazekage to join him. "Well, if we don't deal with this now, who knows what will happen. I beleive there is a saying, an ounce of prevention is better than ... ... I don't actually recall how this saying ends. Either way I will complete this undertaking with you Kazuki. I don't suppose you have a boat to go any further do you?" the Takahashi Highlord questioned as he joined his companion. A boat? Did not Sousuke know how to use his chakra and walk on water just like he was currently doing? "Why do you need a boat? Can't you use your chakra to walk on water? Or does that set of armor impede you so? Regardless we need no boat, I have a better way. Or did you forget who you are with today?" Kazuki questioned him back. He could walk on water, yes, but the Senju Overlord had a greater tool that few in the world possessed. He had an army at his disposal. And each individual unit of said host had a different purpose. And most often than not, the White Wolf had the ability to envision a new use for them. "Behold!" the Silvery Haired Man announced as an orb of water mixed with shadows rose from the sea and slowly assumed the shape of a man. Reaper's newest summon bowed before the Kazekage and layed down so he could be used as a board. "Use it as means for transportation, I will run." he noted. And with that he moved forward and faced what was to come.​
[MFT - 533]|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQKLYTxz44][b][u]Abyssal Maw[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Was Sousuke living a life of servility? Yes. He was living in the shadows of many others. The biggest shadow belonged to Katuso and Mikaboshi. Katuso was a hero. Sousuke was not. He looked up to Katuso. Tried to be like him. Tired to keep him safe from harm. Did any of that come to pass? No. The complete opposite happened. Could Sousuke ever really embrace himself as a savior? Not really. Still though he would act accordingly in the face of this undertaking, which was to protect the realm. Kazuki would question to him as why they needed a boat. "I've never combated an enemy at sea ... or an ocean. Usually does not ... use boats for what might be long combative operations?"<i></i> Sousuke was not a pirate. There was a first time for everything and this was one of them. He had only seen the ocean for the first time when he had come here. Sousuke holstered both of his weapons and turned to observe the ally that Kazuki had summoned. Sousuke wasn't exactly sure what to do with this new ally. As Kazuki ran off, Sousuke waited there for a moment and was stroking his chin as he was considering what was the best way to employ this thing. "Well there was something that I watched one time..."<i></i> Sousuke formed hand seals and called the metal to him that was in the area. The metal peices came together and he began to fashion a flat object for himself, a board of sorts...

Sousuke would be found catching up with Kazuki. Hydroman was causing waves of water to come together and project the Kazekage forward as he was standing on a metallic board. This was one of those things celebrities do isn't it? Sousuke thought about it. This was called surfing wasn't it? Why it was not visible, Sousuke was actually content with this activity. Sure using hydroman to project him forward wasn't perhaps how the exercise was supposed to work, but Sousuke was able to get it to work in one fashion. "Made it work."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Made it work." Sousuke announced after catching to Kazuki. The Senju Overlord paused momentarily so he could see what the Kazekage had concocted. A silvery board where he stood and it was being propelled by the White Wolf's newest creature. Quite ingenuous. And if he were to press his memory a bit, the Takahashi Highlord reminded him of someone. Surfing with a silver board and wearing silvery armor, he was resembling a powerful creature known as the Silver Surfer. But alas, neither of them were even comparable to the Surfer's might and that was a tale of another story. Today it was Kraken facing time. And so after nodding in agreement, the Silvery Haired Man resumed his running, this time with the Purple Haired Man at his side. The more they ventured into the open sea, the greater the visibility. Unfortunately for them, it would seem that the greater their scope, the lesser they could grasp. The lesser elementals had all been obliterated, at least those that tried to assault the shore. If they had expected to see scores of them out there, then they were quite wrong. There was none to be seen or fought. In fact, even the humongous creatures that Reaper had surmised as the legendary Kraken had seemingly vanished. The Deep Court Hybrid immediately stopped his motion as soon as he realized they were alone. The fog was slowly backing away and soon they would have perfect visibility for miles around. "Stop Sousuke. There is something wrong. Where is our enemy? Something so massive could not just vanish like this. This is most likely a trap and we may have fell into it." Kazuki warned him.

Although out of sight, the Senju Overlord still felt they were not safe and this invasion, or assault, was not done yet. Why start something to cut it off so short? There was something wrong with all of this. Without warning, a massive shadow appeared beneath the duo. It would seem their foe had the capability to submerge completely. The giant shadow was swiftly followed by a tempest of tentacles that lashed out in every direction. Despite his great reflexes, the White Wolf failed to completely dodge them all and was eventually swatted aside like a rag doll. The Kraken would unleash a massive roar as if it was daring them to assault it. Did Sousuke get any luckier?​
[MFT - 399]|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQKLYTxz44][b][u]Abyssal Maw[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They walked into a trap. Of course they would walk into a trap. This was how the world worked. Layers of traps and lies. The world was a host to it. Sousuke would shake his head. He was always on the receiving end. Right then. How does one best this? Well. Calmly. Panicking did no one any good.

Sousuke would begin to conjure and summon his chakra. His form would glow a sickly blue. Sousuke did not have and special features. He would veer left and then right with his board as he caught air time evading all of the attacks unlike Kazuki. There were a few close calls, but it was all being done in the blink of an eye. Sousuke after dodging the attacks would still be on his board. He would look over to Hydroman who was still present. Was this massive creature capable of phasing like he was? To an extent perhaps. Sousuke would raise himself to the eye of the beast. A small little insignificant gnat he was. He would stare into the eye of the creature. "I don't really care if you hear me or not. But that's not the point. This is."<i></i> Sousuke would unsheathe both the Silver Edge and Skull Splitter both weapons were charged with vast amounts of lightning chakra. "It's always fun and games until someone ... loses an eye."<i></i> It was perhaps the most unoriginal line, but it was one he had been wanting to use. which he immediately brought down upon the eye of the creature. They had to fight smartly here. Sousuke would make the most of this attack. After slashing the eye he would immediately disengage because the natural action to having your eye sliced or cut would be to immediately cover your eye.

"Kazuki you better not be dead."<i></i> He spoke as he made his way down and back to his board. As Sousuke made his way down he would holster his weapons and fire a volley of plasma beams at the Kraken. The volley was aimed for the other eye, and if Sousuke were to guess, the Kraken would leave his other eye unattended to. Time to find out what a blind Kraken was like.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
][col]
Kazuki's fighting style was vastly different from Sousuke. While the Kazekage was a physical fighter, adept at moving fast, the Senju Overlord was more of a stationary warrior. Unleash pain from afar and using countless minions to wither down the enemy. And as such, he fared much worse than the Takahashi Highlord to dodge the unrelenting assault from the Kraken. Although successful in dodging a few of the tentacle lashes, Kazuki eventually fell prey to the beast's attacks and was swatted aside. Sousuke, on the other hand, thanks to his blitz fighting style, managed to dodge them all and even initiated a painful counter-attack on the creature. After unsheathing both weapons and engulfing them in a surge of Lightning Chakra, the Kazekage would swing the duo of blades and would attempt to pierce one of the Kraken's eyes. Never expecting such a bold attack, the beast never even considered defending itself from such excruciating strike and was stroke. A deafening roar echoed everywhere as it cried with pain. Luckily, such shriek helped the White Wolf to regain his senses. Raising from the water, the Silvery Haired Man quickly assessed the situation. Although a 2 on 1 assault, he was not certain if number advantage would remain firmly on their side. After suffering such pain after a millennia or more, the Kraken was severely enraged and so the creature unleashed a second barrage of tentacle lashes, directly to Sousuke, this time much faster than before. Taking advantage of being overlooked by their foe, the Occult Sennin took his time in bringing something that he hoped would be a tie breaker.

"Come forth Lightning Lord. Fight your ancient enemies again." the Deep Court Halfbreed would announced as a runic circle emerged in front of him. The sky darkened and thunder crackled. Lightning began to hit the water near them, but sufficiently distant to not harm them. From beneath the circle then came one of the primordial Elemental Lords. Zzzax, the Lightning Lord and an Ancient foe of the Water Lord. His appearance coincided with a massive discharge of electricity whose sole target was the Kraken. Smoke covered the area and the smell of fried fish reached both their noses. The beast unleashed a second cry of pain. The scales had further tipped in their favor, or so the fighting duo would suspect. As the smoke cleared, Kazuki and Sousuke could see a rather undamaged Kraken glaring at them. It would seem their attacks had been ineffective or the mythical beast had an uncanny ability of regeneration. It would roar again and right after that, dozens of small water elementals would emerge from the waters. Immediately dozens of water jets were fired at them.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So. What was a Kraken who was blinded in one eye? Still pretty dangerous. Nope. It's eye had regenerated? That was frustrating. It seemed that whatever damage they had done unto the beast had merely meant nothing. "This is mildly frustrating."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as their foe began their next round of attacks. Their enemy was now bringing numbers down upon them and blasting them with water. Sousuke was taking some hits as deflecting some attacks. He was knocked over at one point, but pulled his board to him as so he wouldn't fall into the water itself. He needed to not be submerged. The problem would be that if he was, he would pulled further down into the depths. He would most likely drown from that and that would be the worst.

"Hey Kazuki. How long do you think one could last inside such a creature."<i></i> Sousuke would ask as he grappled the board and got back onto it. He would open up both of his palms and begin blasting the oncoming water elementals with plasma blasts. A rather high pitched whine would come from his gauntlets as he finished up his volleys. Damn. He was about to overheat here considering the number of blasts he just fired out. It would be a little while before he could open up another volley like that. "I am considering it, before you ask. The injuries we've inflicted upon it are not vital organs. Granted a creature like this might have multiple hearts, but ... I'll have to find out the hard way."<i></i> Another thought did cross Sousuke's mind. Stomach acids. It was probably going to melt through his armour, but at the very least he would have time to venture down the maw of the beast and start removing or destroying vital organs. "I'm sure with the amount of lightning Zzzax is capable of unleashing it would ... do considerable amounts of damage from the inside too, considering the amount of water it is inside of him."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Regardless of what they did, it would seem the creature kept regenerating. They were fighting a creature of legend, supposedly unbeatable. And suffice to say, they were not winning there, merely surviving constant waves of assault from the beast. The arrival of a former Elemental Lord was certain to tip the scales in their favor, but so far, they were still losing this battle. "This is mildly frustrating." Sousuke would declare. Kazuki would silently agree with his partner's opinion. The Kraken kept regenerating any and all damage they had managed to inflict upon their foe. Regardless of how much pain they could make, all was washed away before they could follow up with it. A different approach was needed and fast. The Senju Overlord was already devising a new battle plan when the Kazekage interrupted with an inquiry. "Hey Kazuki. How long do you think one could last inside such a creature?" Immediately followed by a barrage of plasma shots. With each attack, a low pitch, soon turned high, whine came from the Takahashi Highlord's gauntlets. The White Wolf had a rudimentary skill with metal working, but his knowledge was more than enough to understand that those gauntlets were dangerously close to overheating. His fighting partner would not be able to fire anymore of those plasma bolts, at least, anytime soon. "I am considering it, before you ask. The injuries we've inflicted upon it are not vital organs. Granted a creature like this might have multiple hearts, but ... I'll have to find out the hard way." Sousuke would further add before the Silvery Haired Man could add any insight.

"There are no written records about any ventures inside the Kraken's body. At least that I had access to. But it is easy to conclude there is only one entrance into his body, via his maw. Going inside is not something I would advise, but considering our attacks have proven to be most ineffective, I believe it may our only chance to defeat it." Reaper would surmise. The Takahashi Highlord was correct, although incredibly risky, if they wanted to defeat their enemy, extreme risks would have to be taken. Considering the regular form of warfare had failed them. "I'm sure with the amount of lightning Zzzax is capable of unleashing it would ... do considerable amounts of damage from the inside too, considering the amount of water it is inside of him." That was a good suggestion on the Kazekage's part and the Sennin had just devised their strategy. "This is what we are going to do. I will open up his maw and held it open for you pass through. Zzzax will follow you inside and it will follow your orders. I will stay outside and act as distraction. Ready?". Was this their only option? Maybe not, but it was their best bet for the time being.

Kazuki's might was not nearly enough to open such jaws. In fact, despite his impressive strength, well above any normal human, he knew he had no chance in doing so. It would require a combined effort from his ability to bind stuff via his shadows and remarkable physical might to achieve that feat. A roar and a green streak later, something massive and powerful flew by the duo straight toward the Kraken's maw. A breaking sound would reach them as the Hulk forcibly broke some razor-sharp teeth and began to open up the creature's jaws. Not wanting to have that effort go to waste, the Senju Overlord would use its shadowy binds to facilitate such objective. The sound of something cracking would then become audible as, apparently, the Hulk's impressive strength managed to crack the beast's upper mandible. "Go now, we won't be able to hold this for long." the White Wolf would usher Sousuke. In fact, he was already feeling the strain of holding something so powerful as the Kraken. Even the Hulk, no matter how strong it was, would be able to handle it forever.

[MFT - 663]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdSvpGNtWk][b][u]Hello Beastie![/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would holster both of his weapons. Kazuki explained what he was going to do for the plan. "It might be a one way trip in there, but I'll try to make it out another way through some hole or something. I think you'll know if we succeed."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as he was making the necessary connections with Zzzax. Sousuke was preparing for final calculations. Had he been in the mouth of a sandworm? No. Had he been down the gullet of anything else? No ... but Barny'x throat for some did serve as the entry point into Sungakure.

Sousuke for a time was left wondering how they were going to keep the maw open. Kazuki did not showcase great and terrible strength. Kazuki might have been stronger than the normal person, but Sousuke knew that he did not have his levels of strength. The answer would come as an emerald giant passed them by. "That'll do it."<i></i> Sousuke oddly enough too would know of this individual. Sousuke knew his sister really, who was ... well, a very ... she was pretty in most things, looks, intelligence. Sousuke would bounce off his board which he had called to return to his side for a moment. He would then springboard and launch himself into the maw, Zzzax would be at his side of course. The went down the gullet, and Sousuke would pull out both his weapons. He would drive Skull Splitter into the side of the maw as he would make his descent. He was slicing through what vitals he could and hoping that if he caused enough blood to surface the creature would choke on its own blood. Zzzax was slightly delayed and would create a ring of lightning would woud skirt the outside of the maw frying their setting even further.

The biology would be something to throw them off of course. Sousuke suspected they would eventually arrive down to the heart of the beast. Sousuke was counting down the time remaining in his head before his plasma charged abilities were able to be unleashed to their greatest potential. If there was one thing Sousuke would learn was that it smelled quite fishy down here, considering that their nemesis perhaps had a diet primarily consisting of fish? He assumed such since ... well it's not like a fish-cow was a thing. There were creatures called catfish but ... they were not what came to mind.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”It might be a one way trip in there, but I’ll try to make it out another way through some hole or something. I think you’ll know if we succeed.” Sousuke commented upon hearing Kazuki’s crazy plan. Entering through the Kraken’s maw was something unheard of, but after fighting with creature for a while and producing little to no damage on it, crazy plans had be concocted. If there was little chance in killing it from the outside, then someone would have to do it from the inside. The Senju Overlord’s fighting tactics were not suitable for such venture. The Kazekage utilized Taijutsu much more than his Sennin did, even if both had famous swords. Using physics knowledge and the momentum garnered by Hydroman, the Purple Haired Man would be propelled toward the opened maw. The Hulk would stop his efforts and rapidly leave the area as the opened maw quickly shut, further injuring the upper and lower jaws of the creature. The summon’s crash into the ocean would create a tidal wave that would disperse any and all small water elementals in the area. On the outside it was just Reaper and whatever being he could conjure versus the mythical and seemingly unstoppable creature known as the Kraken. In the beast’s inside, it was a different scenario. Sousuke made his way down, using his Skull Splitter and the Lightning Lord Zzzax, to slow down his descent and cause more damage to it. The Kraken cried in pain as it was unable to prevent damage coming from the inside. They could not descent forever or risk falling down into their enemy’s digestive system. They were inside the beast’s esophagus. A muscular tube made of flesh. And a very strong scent of fish and rotten stuff. They were currently alone and they needed to find a way to the creature’s heart. What is your plan?

OC:
Going to shift the MO here. I'm going to use a sort of D&D system for the rest of the topic. You tell me what you wanna do and I tell you what happens​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdSvpGNtWk][b][u]Hello Beastie![/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(Sounds good, that is what I was hoping for)

Sousuke 's travel down the maw would later become the esophagus. The current problem? Having to guess how far down it would be to reach the stomach. As expected the smell was terrible. The fish? Yes. He expected that. The rot? Not so much. Sousuke would jam the Silver Edge into the side and stop his descent. While he was cutting his way down with Skull Splitter he would attempt to stop his movement entirely by force stabbing the sword into the side and holding his position. He would look down next and do some calculations. He would need to know how far they had dropped so far in respect to the way down. Sousuke would have to stop and consider it. This was a large beast. The beast was in fact in some ways humanoid, therefore it would have to have a body that had some similarities with that of a human.

As he was still considering his position as to where he was he hoped Zzzax had stopped moving as well, and that the lightning entity was sticking there with him. Sousuke would exchange glances with it. The last time he saw this thing, he fought it and here it was now being Kazuki's new friend. "This totally is not weird. Fighting you ... watching Kazuki absorb you. No hard feelings right? I mean you did appear to like destroy part of my tower."<i></i> Right. Awkward conversation it was. Silence again, as Sousuke by this time would come to recollect where he would be. If he was in the above the heart, he would need to slide down. There were going to be lots of organs and messy stuff to work through. If he had overshot it he would need to climb back up. Either was he was going to cause lots of pain for the Kraken. Upon reaching his intended destination he would then begin cutting his way through the meaty muscle. He would focus and with great strength cleave his way or make a hole in the esophagus and work his way deeper into the body. "I wonder if this creature is making hammer blows against the chest or is rubbing its neck yet considering the great pest I am going to be to it. I wonder if Kazuki can see this too. Considering if it clawing at its throat, then I am in its throat, if lower in the chest cavity, then ... all the better for me."<i></i> He would look to Zzzax. The creature's health would be the determining faction here.

[Generally trying to find where I am in the beast's ... not yet belly, and then attempting to work my way out of the esapoghaus and into something else. Shall I be swarmed by ... immunity system things yet?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back