Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kuno's Transition

Toumyou Hikari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Please List any character names that you were playing as before the site crashed or were officially retired:

Please List all other characters that were killed or suicided: Wow, all of them? Lol. While I don't rem7ember how it happened, Akata Ryu of Leaf died, Kiji Hiro had a Free Suicide during a version change, Kijimi Suichi (Inu) died during battle, which he had nearly won until 5 other people jumped in on the last round (Was supposed to be bro v bro grudge match), Takashi Kuroda (Sunaku) died during a running attempt, Kijimi Suichi (Sunaku), I don't remember what happened, I think I retired him, I was offline for a while, and a lot had happened to NC, so I Rebirthed. This leads to the most recent, Moriko Kuno (Inuzuka/Hachimon), who didn't die, obviously.

Old OOC Rank: A-Rank

Old IC Title: Anbu

Old Bloodline or Core Ability: Inuzuka

Old Kinjutsu: Hachimon

Approx Old Power Level I was just over 2564, I remember that, because it was at 2423 when I made my first app, which was RS, and at 2564, a mission and several trainings later that I got Posted my Hachimon App. I do recall doing two Solo Missions, D Rank and B rank, who's stats I don't recall, but no more trainings, cuz my laptop got killed. Do what you will with the info.

I also had a Gaia seal rank 1.

New Character's name: Toumyou Hikari

Village you plan on joining: Sand

New IC Rank: Mednin, I hope.

New Bloodline or Core Ability: Spiritualist

New Kinjutsu: Tsukumogami, I hope.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Toumyou Hikari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I forgot my username and had changed the idea I was using for this one. If there's some kind of credibilityvproblem I could log in and make abpost on the other account. Not trying to multi account or anything but everything I hap relating to that char was stolen with my laptop. I only logged in a few times with the account. Of rather stick to this one if possible? Sorry for the typos, I am logged on through a phone.

Toumyou Hikari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I forgot my username and had changed the idea I was using for this one. If there's some kind of credibilityvproblem I could log in and make abpost on the other account. Not trying to multi account or anything but everything I hap relating to that char was stolen with my laptop. I only logged in a few times with the account. Of rather stick to this one if possible? Sorry for the typos, I am logged on through a phone.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I can mark this as the account in use and papertrail the other. You might prefer the other account because then you would be able to review any previous communication(s) you had. As queried in another thread involving you, I do not have access to PMs so I will not be able to recover for you what was in your previous account.

((None of the links to the old site will bring you there))

Your character info that I do have access to as Kaza linked is as follows:
<i></i>

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Moriko Kuno has been declared inactive as of: Fri Oct 28, 2011
Fired from job as of: Sat Dec 03, 2011
Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=95549
Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=95551
Abilities: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34053
Character Name: Moriko Kuno
Village: Mist
Eye color: Bright Amber
Hair color: Light Brown
Job: Anbu
Class: Overwhelming Destruction
Base Elemental Affinities: Earth (Major), Wind (Minor)

Physical Description:
A little short for his age, Kuno comes to about shoulder chin height to his peers, his sharp fangs the most noticible part of his often fierce face, his angular nose, and sharp amber-colored eyes shaded slightly by the short, spiky brown hair. His strong, lithe frame is obviously the result of extensive training. His toned, slim arms and legs show of his lightly-tanned, rough skin. Even his feet have sharp claws at the end of each toe, just as deadly as the ones on his hands.

Beast Clone Transformation:
Kuno's ears get a slight point at the tips, and his claws become sharper, and longer, his body becoming more muscled as well. His fangs become more prominent, and his nose becomes somewhat angular. His fierce expression becomes positively animalistic.

Gaia Seal Rank 1:
In it's inactive form, the seal looks like a tattoo of cartooned fur. When activated, the jagged drawing spreads out, creating a body wide tattoo of cartooned rough fur.

Clothing:
Kuno often wears dark clothes, generally blue, black, or grey. Often a loose blue shirt with obvious stitching from wear and tear over loose black pants, with a cloth tie on both legs to keep them from getting in his way.

Personality: Kuno may be intelligent, but his heart is on his sleeve so to speak, showing his emotions and thoughts freely most of the time. He communicates with his entire body, which sometimes seems to move without his permission, wringing his hands when he is worried, a fierce expression, closed fists, and hunched back when angry, sometimes even a woeful expression and tears when he's sad.

In general, Kuno is a bit aggressive and easily irritable, especially when in a bad mood, taking offense at almost anything. He get's into fight after fight if his sister or Tsume don't stop him, preferable before it happens. Kuno is protective of his family, and even his friends, anyone looking to hurt them would have to go through him first. In several respects, Tsume acts a bit as Kuno's Conscience, giving him advice, listening to his problems, or his secrets.

Quick Description:

History:
Moriko Kuno was born into a fairly decent family within the Inuzuka Clan to Moriko Azashi (Father), and Moriko Sakura. Only a few noteworthy things happened in his early life. First, he, like all of the Inuzuka Clanmen,  was given a wolf; secondly, his little sister was born about a year after he was. Kuno's childhood was fairly normal, playing with the wolf that he named Tsume. However, it was marked by his sister's oddity again and again, and continues to be even now. His sister, unlike most, if not all, Inuzuka Clansmen, Sayuri had not bonded with her dog, and could never understand the poor thing. At the age of five, Kuno was already showing himself to be bright, and intelligent, learning his lessons far more easily then the rest of the students. Sadly, his sister wasn't the same, she seemed pretty normal in school, which always made him feel a little guilty.

The next few years saw the beginning of Kuno's ninja training, which was carried out by his father, Moriko Azashi, who was generally excited and energetic, a quality Kuno always had to push himself to follow. For a year, it was just his father, Tsume, and Kuno in the training sessions, which only lasted a few hours at a time. Almost a year after he started his training, Kuno's sister began her training as well. While Sayuri was good at some of the simpler stuff, she had never found it too easy to do Ninjutsu, which Kuno already did so well at. His sister seemed to decide that it was important to be every bit as good as Kuno was, or better, because she started spending late evenings and early mornings training when even their father was still in bed. She did, however, excel at something that her brother was weak in: Genjutsu. For whatever reason, the girl was exceptional.

For years the two siblings were trained together, and for years, Kuno excelled almost effortlessly, and his sister would followed in his steps through sheer unenending effort. When they went to the Shinobi Academy, this pattern followed still, placing the two near the top of the class. While this earned scorn from some of his peers and adoration by others, his sister seemed to become a bit of a loner. While Kuno made sure to check on his sister from time to time, she grew more distant and exhausted. The need to rest seemed obvious but, Kuno knew she wouldn't rest until she couldn't stand anymore. In the early years of the academy a shift occured, causing his sister to put even more effort into her training... Kuno began to change. His fingers had slowly become claws, and he now had fangs. The problem wasn't his own changes, which were normal for his family, it was that his sister did not follow in the years to come, rather she seemed to change in some unfathomable way suddenly when he wasn't looking.

While the two still got along as well as they ever did, she never told him what happened, but she seemed more closed and distant, though she tried to pretend there was nothing wrong. However, by the time the two of them graduated the Academy, Kuno had learned to accept it. And soon enough, the two had applied for the Anbu, and being found worthy, were accepted into the organization as Anbus-in-Training. In the year since, the two of them had undergone further changes, Kuno seemed more and more animal while his sister seemed to change almost imperceptably.

----------------------

Equipment:

List:

Poisons:

Items:

Poisons:
Wraith's Dream (Weak Injury)Effect: Victim inflicts 5% less damage and takes 5% More damage for two Rounds.
Special: May stack twice.

Equipment:
Natural Material:
Effect:
- At the end of every round this weapon is equipped, it gains +1 Natural Energy point.
- Natural Energy points may be spent in multiple ways:
1 pt – Give the weapon a +5% damage bonus for the round this is used. Cannot stack with itself or the 2pt ability.
2 pts – Give the weapon a +12% damage bonus for the round this is used. Cannot stack with itself or the 1pt ability. Alternatively, the user can take in the Natural Energy and get +3% maxCP.
3 pts – The weapon can shoot out the natural energy in one strike of intense power. This strike costs normal basic attack prices, but deals 5x weapon unbuffable damage. Alternatively, the user can take in the Natural Energy and get +5% max CP.
- This cannot be used with projectiles.
Slot 1: Headset
Slot 2: Health Pills (x2)
Slot 3: Energy Drink (x2)
Slot 4: Stun Grenade (x2)
Slot 5: Flash Bombs (x2)
Projectile Holster 1: Death Wheel (Augments: Heated Steel, Poison Inject: Serpents Blood, Snap off)
Projectile Holster 2: Exploding Shuriken (Augments: Elemental Charge,
Sheath 1: Stinger EX (Augments: Vampiric, Toxify: Wraith's Dream, High Quality)
Sheath 2: Stinger EX (Augments: Vampiric, Natural Material, HIgh Quality)

Projectiles:

Death Wheel
Information (Weapon)
Type: Projectile (Piercing)
Weight: Light
Range: Thrown (Primary)/Melee (Secondary)
Damage: 42 (Ranged)/230 (Melee)
Accuracy: +3 (Ranged)/+2 (Melee)
Special 1:Able to use up to lvl 5 Shield Taijutsu.
Special 2: May make only one Basic Attack per round with this weapon regardless of Melee or Range. The Death Wheel will attempt to hit the target 3 times, dealing 20% less damage for every successful hit. If used as Called Shots, Accuracy is reduced by -1 per attempt though it may only inflict a successful Called Shot per Basic Attack. This may only be done once per round and once an attack fails, it stops the three hit combo.

Note:
-May be thrown up to five at a time with no penalty.

Exploding Shuriken
Information (Weapon)
Type: Projectile (Piercing)
Range: Thrown
Damage: 42
Accuracy: +3
Special 1: When throwing these shuriken, the user may pay 50 Cp into each individual shuriken, allowing them to explode to deal an additional +10 damage on a full hit. Any shuriken infused with the extra chakra deal half the normal damage upon a full miss, this may only occur with basic strikes.
Special 2: When using a light projectile technique, the user may pay an additional +150 Cp to increase the damage by +100; this does not add to the base damage and is added separately after the jutsu.

Note:
-May be thrown up to five at a time with no penalty.

Melee:

Unarmed:

Stinger EX x 2
Information (Weapon)
Type: Unarmed (Bludgeoning)
Range: Melee
Damage: +150
Accuracy: +3
Special 1: This weapon may have Elemental Channeling  automatically activated when the gloves are equipped.
Special 2: All Jutsu of this element cost -5% chakra.

Note:
- The user must declare which element they are channeling upon being equipped or at the start of the battle.

Abilities:

Slot 1:  Quick Healer -
Effect:
The user regains 3% of their Max Hp each round.

Slot 2:  Insight -
Effect:
Insight 1(Stat average of 100):
- +1 accuracy

Insight 2(Stat average of 175)
- +2 accuracy

Slot 3:  Bull's Strength -
Effect:
- +5% Melee Damage dealt, , +5% Chance of Bleeding/Suppression.
- All base weapon Accuracy penalties are reduced by half. (A giant Blade would only give  -1.5 Accuracy for example)
- Their enhanced strength causes more damaging penalties than normal. Bleeding damage is  increased by +10% Damage and Suppression causes an additional -.1 Ap to be lost.
Slot 4:  Jutsu Mastery -
Effect:
- All Jutsu costs are reduced by 10%.
- Mastered Jutsu receive an additional 5% Reduction.

Slot 5:  Quickdraw -
Effect:
- Drawing weapons and Items does not use AP
- The user may throw a volley of projectiles, or make a basic attack, as a free action  once a round.
- This free Strike is treated as a Sneak Attack.

Slot 6:  Dual Wielding -
Effect:
- Allows the user to Dual Wield weapons. The user may Dual Wield any weight combination  of weapons aside from Heavy/Heavy.
- When Dualwielding weapons in both hands only deal 70% damage, and have -3 Accuracy.
- Each weapon strikes seperately when performing Taijutsu. Using a Taijutsu that normally  strikes three times would become a six hit Taijutsu (Three per weapon).
- All Taijutsu costs while Dualwielding are increased by +30% CP.

Notes:
- Heavy/Heavy Weapons may only be Dual Wielded under special conditions, and cannot  normally be Dual Wielded.
- When Dualwielding only one weapon has a chance to roll Bleeding/Called  shot/Suppression/Poison checks; not both hands. The user may choose which hand this  applies to during an attack, though the hand not chosen does not get a check regardless  of the result of the first hand.
- All Weapon-based offensive actions cost additional Ap. Taijutsu chakra costs are  increased by +30%, as the user is now attacking with two weapons.

Costs:
- Basic Strikes and Level 1-2 Taijutsu cost .75 Ap
- Level 3-4 Taijutsu cost 1.25 Ap
- Level 5-6 Taijutsu cost 2 Ap
- Level 7 Taijutsu cost 2.5 Ap
- Level 8 Taijutsu cost 3.25 Ap
- Level 9 Taijutsu cost 3.75 Ap

Slot 7:  Ambidexterity -
Effect:
- When Dual Wielding, both hands gain +5% Damage and +1 accuracy.

Tsume - Wolf - Inuzuka Companion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:
Agility: 405
Stamina: 506
Taijutsu: 436
Ninjutsu: 430
Genjutsu: 386
Chakra Control: 501
Bloodline Control: 294 (Capped)
Power Level: 2661
Level: 17
HP: 36532
CP: 26364
AP: 8.87

Class:
<u>Sage Enlightenment (Vet)</u>
<b>HP:</b> (55+lvl) x stamina
<b>CP:</b> (35+lvl) x chakra control

Class Bonus: Hachimon
<i>High:</i> Melee Accuracy
<i>Average:</i> Dodge, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Save, Spell Accuracy
<i>Low:</i> Genjutsu Difficulty
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 am
Link 1: 297

Link 2: 274

Total: 571

Current Stats:

Agility: 405
Stamina: 506
Taijutsu: 436
Ninjutsu: 430
Genjutsu: 386
Chakra Control: 501
Bloodline Control: 294 (Ca

Training:

Body Flicker - Train from R1 to R3

Any left:

Afternoon Tiger - Train from R1 to R3

Any Left:

Ura Renge- Train R1 to R3

Any Left:

Aura Burst - Train from R1 to R2

That's all the possible ranks I could get.

+3 Bonus to Taijutsu.

Please and Thank you.

Jobs: B-Rank
Last post on: August 13th, 2012

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm
Kuno's Training

Body Flicker:
Rank 1 to 2: Pass (25)
Rank 2 to 3: Pass (41)

Afternoon Tiger:
Rank 1 to 2: Pass (50)
Rank 2 to 3: Pass (57)

Ura Renge:
Rank 1 to 2: Pass (71)
Rank 2 to 3: Pass (24)

Aura Burst:
Rank 1 to 2: Pass (1)

Taijutsu: 4, 4, 5

http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34053

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm
Profile Link: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1054436
Free D-Rank Minor Affinity: Earth
Free C-Rank Minor Affinity: Wind
Free C-Rank upgraded Minor to Major (Same as D-Rank): Earth
Major Affinities (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them): Earth (Free at D-Rank)
Minor Affinities (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them): Wind (Free at C-Rank)
BL/CA/Kin Free Advanced Elements: N/A
Non-BL/CA/Kin Advanced Elements (MAX FOUR) (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them:
300 Word RP: Learning Sand [Earth + Wind]

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 am
Approved. You have to wait a week before you can train new abilities.

Kuno is A rank and may have 10 abilities.

1. Quick Healer
2. Insight
3. Bull's Strength
4. Jutsu Mastery
5. Quickdraw
6. Dual Wielding
7. Ambidexterity
8. Kinjutsu
9. Kinjutsu
10. Kinjutsu

Last post on: August 13th, 2012

Missions:
Take Your Medicine [C-Rank] - Success - Two Rank ups for Camoflage

Swordsthief [B-Rank Solo Mission - Success - +25 Chakra Control
Mission Delegation - Success +15 Stamina

Jutsus:<i></i>

Ninjutsu:<i></i>
Pressure Burst - Level E Rank 3

Body Switch - Level E Rank 3

Night Vision - Level 2 Rank 3

Stunt Double - Level C Rank 3

Barrier - Level C Rank 2

Combination Transformation - Level D Rank 3

Transformation -  Level E Rank 3

Chakra Absorption - Level 4 Rank 3

Elemental Clone - Level B RAnk 3

Rock Golem - Level C Rank 3

Gravel Shift - Level E RAnk 3

Wind Slash Level E Rank 2

Air Bullet - Level D Rank 3

Shredding Touch - Level D Rank 3

Body Bind - Level B Rank 1

Taijutsu:<i></i>
Strength Boost - Level 3 Rank 3

Dragon Assault - Level 4 Rank 3

Dynamic Entry - Level 2 Rank 3

4-Hit Combo - Level 3 Rank 3

Chakra Extension - Level 4 Rank 3

Shadow Dance - Level 5 Rank 3

Pressure Palm - Level 4 Rank 3

Tenderizing Combo - Level 4 Rank 3

Black eye - Level 4 Rank 3

Speed boost - Level 3 Rank 3

Burst of Speed - Level 6 Rank 3

Uprising Tornado Level 5 Rank 3

Megaton Punch - Level 5 Rank 3

Nut Buster - Level 4 Rank 3

16-hit Combo - Level 7 Rank 3

Aura - Level 5 Rank 1

Raising Claw - Level 5 Rank 1

Shredder - Level 6 Rank 1

Primary Lotus Level 8 Rank 3

Gaia
The Gaia Seal is a cursed seal that focuses on improving the user's physical aspects. Â While under the effects of this seal, the user is more resistant to physical damage, strikes harder, and moves faster than normal. Â As with all Cursed Seals however, the Gaia Seal breaks down the user's body over time and can cripple the user's body if Used Too much.

Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs, giving them +10% Physical Damage. -5% Damage Taken. +2 Melee/Ranged, +2 Melee/Ranged Accuracy.
Rank 2: Covers the user in a dark aura, giving them +15% Physical Damage. -10% Damage Taken. +3 Melee/Ranged, +3 Melee/Ranged Accuracy. All Jutsu are "Dark Element" and bypass half of all damage reduction.
Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure, giving them +20% Physical Damage. -15% Damage Taken. +4 Melee/Ranged Dodge, +4 Melee/Ranged Accuracy. All Jutsu are "Dark Element" and their damage cannot be reduced. These buffs do not count toward the buff cap.

Rank 1 Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses 1 training roll for each round active.
Rank 2 Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses 2 training rolls for each round active.
Rank 3 Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses 3 training rolls for each round active.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The following is the normal OCR form if you want to start filling this out. Your old site transition was never completed so we have a lot of work to do. Many of these questions will not pertain to you, but considering your village of choice will expedite the process because I can then move this thread to your proper OCR area now that you have all of your old info.

Ask questions, I know this is a confusing process.
<i></i>
Code:
[b]Old Character Name[/b]:  
[b]Old Village/Missing[/b]:   
[b]OCR Type[/b]:  
[b]Last Known Where-abouts[/b]:  
[b]Old IC Rank[/b]:  

[b]New Character Name[/b]:  
[b]Preferred Username[/b]:  
[b]New Village[/b]:  
[b]New BL/CA[/b]:  
[b]Custom Class[/b]:  
[quote="Custom Class"][code][u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
[/quote]
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank:

Character Age:
Character's Mental Description:
Multiple Personality Application:
Character History:
Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile:
Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats:
Old OOC Rank:
Stat Cut:
New Stats:
New OOC Rank:

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.
[/code]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back