Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kurayo and his Sour Mood [Private/ Requesting Souji]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurayo stared blankly at the wall as he thought of things that had happened in his short life of 27 years of age by this point. He wondered if that was an old age or if he was still in some sort of way able to be young even if only for a while. In truth Kurayo longed for the sense of immortality, the thought of getting older and eventually dying away only to fade from history as if nothing more than dust upon the winds caused him great fear. He sighed as his normally amused and eccentric demeanor faded for these moments. In truth Kurayo was far from insane, in fact he was well aware of his actions and his own reasons for such antics. As any good and fun loving person there lies a dark side that they wear from time to time as if putting on a separate mask in a sense.

"Dammit this is pointless, this funk of a mood is messing up my whole day again."

Crunching down on his candy one after another in his frustration he stayed focused on the wall as if it was going to tell him something of importance. Looking back on his years he felt no sense of real accomplishment in anything he had done or caused to happen. He recalled that last week he had gone to search for a contract in hopes of finding something to share some bond with only to sadly find himself asleep in a hole with no fruit to bear from his adventure.
"Bah this is boring I have nothing to do again!" He yelled out in a burst of frustration as he flung his arms into the air only to show even more to the point of how his mood was today.

[OOC WC: 300]
[MFT]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Man I Could Use Some Potatoes[/size]"]With all the events going on as of late, Chi couldn't help but find herself becoming lost. She didn't know who she was anymore, she's finding out things about her family and herself that she never could have imagined. With those realizations came doubts about other things in her lives, such as the golden chakra she exuded when she got excited in battle. Of course with those doubts would normally come fears, but Chi had risen above such things. There was no need to be afraid in this world, fear is what got you killed. At least that's how the Kogane Clan saw it.
Chi needed help, she needed guidance. The problem was she was finding it harder and harder to trust those around her. Either they end up being liars or they end up disappearing from her life completely. There was one person she couldn't let get away, a man in the shadows by the name of Souji. She found it hard to believe he was Oyochi's brother, what with Souji being so kind and responsive and Oyochi being, well, quite the opposite. At least that's how Chi saw him, though she saw him through puberty eyes. He was the first man she noticed in that way, but not the only one. It's just that him being the first made him stand out to her more. Which is why she showed up at the Yukata doorstep looking for him.
"Oi, oi! Shadow-butt!" She was still only 12 after all, she wasn’t the most thoughtful with words. She would announce her presence and then knock on the Yukata's door. Surely that would get someone's attention. So she stood there, waiting for someone to answer her cries so she might have a word with Souji. Maybe meet the family. Hopefully they weren't all as "fun" as Oyochi.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 306|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Long days. . ."]Souji had just come in from the days work... or well the night before and he was going to crash but there was something in his way more like two things, the young cutie Chi and his older cousin Kurayo. This disturbed Souji a bit but he wouldnt make a big deal of it. It was definitely not the first time this has happened. So, he was quite sure that it wouldnt be the last. He promised to teach a few things but he'd forgotten about the days so this would go amongst saying that he'd need to pick it up a bit in order to make something come from this. "Oi...", opening his window to look down stairs seeing Chi, he'd still be dressed in his attire from the night before, making it seem like he was always dressed for work. Work never stopped did it?

"Glad you came Chi-chi. Come on in.", He'd send a shadow hand to open the door and they would enter, "Kura, make some food and then we'll get started...", with a rather loud yawn Souji would bellow a frown a bit. He needed his tea which he would make himself but Chi would be welcomed to anything she wanted, "Alright. Chi, If you need to get freshened up. You may use the bathroom across the hall from my room upstairs.", he'd then head to the kitchen to make his tea, "Let me know if you want anything."
[/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the grumpy Kurayo sat around in the chair continuing to pout over things that seemed out of his control his attention was shook from such towards a yelling voice from outside it seemed. The voice seemed to be yelling for a person named Shadow-butt, Kurayo was not sure who a Shadow-butt was and began to think fervently about such a name.

"Hahahaha....Shadow-butt...that is priceless." Kurayo busted out laughing with full force as he almost broke into tears and started to fall from his chair. This was just what Kurayo needed a instance to take his mind off things and this Shadow-butt who Kurayo could only think of one person that would earn such a name from a child.

"Hey, Souji...I mean Shadow-butt..hahaha I did not know you where bringing a date home. Give me a warning next time so I can make a banner and get balloons." The idea image of Shadow-butt walking down an isle to a small child in a wedding dress as too funny to Kurayo as he struggled to keep from crying and rolling around in his amusement, at his cousins expense though.
As Kurayo worked to contain his laughter his cousin called out to him. "Souji, did you just tell me to go into the kitchen and make you a sandwich?" The fun had just begun for Kura and he only hoped Souji did not kill him in his sleep for finding this so amusing.

With a great amount of snickering Kura made his way towards the kitchen to make something for the three of them to eat. "Yo person named Chi-chi and Souji anything you want particularly to eat by the way?" He figured he would be nice and ask what they wanted then assume and just grab himself some snacks and sweets that he would want.
As Kura saw his cousin make his way into the kitchen as well he could not help but grin widely like some badly carved jack lantern or something of such sorts.

"Still don't trust me with the tea ehh Souji?" He remarked as he continued to try and quite his snickering.

[OOC WC: 355]
[MFT]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Man I Could Use Some Potatoes[/size]"]Chi was greeted by Souji first, the sound of his voice calling out before the door opened. She didn't see him, but could feel him there for a second. It must have been one of his shadow tricks. She entered and there was another man, Kura was his name if her hearing didn't fault her. Souji told him to go into the kitchen and make them some food, though Chi wasn't particularly hungry. She didn't eat much, and when she did eat she tried to keep her portions small. She wouldn't make any remarks about Kura's statement about what Souji said. She would stand in silence waiting for Souji to say something to her directly.
"I'm ready. I'm always ready." Her tone was apathetic, and her face the same. Though her insides were stirring, she was inside Souji's home. She didn't know why she got that feeling just from standing there with whomever this other man was. She made her way to the kitchen. She would shake her head and reply to Kura's question, "I'm just fine, thank you. I ate before I headed this way." She wasn't lying, though she didn't eat a whole lot. Not to mention she already did some training before she left, if it weren't for her mother shewing her out the door she probably wouldn't have made it there. She got her head in the game and it stayed there, training was her life at the moment. She needed to get strong so she could become the Tsuchikage one day and protect everyone.
"Before we do much of anything, I'd like to introduce myself. Eh, Kura? I think that's what Shadow-butt called you…" Though she probably didn't think about it consciously she called him that again because she noticed how it amused the man earlier. It amused her, too. "…My name is Chi of the Kogane clan. I'm sure it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She was polite but showed no emotion. To think just two years earlier she would be giddy to meet a new person. When she first met Oyochi he placed a genjutsu on her and she was still ready to be his friend afterward. Now, she didn't seem to feel anything except when she trained… And when she was around Souji.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 382|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Long days. . ."]"Date?", Souji would only look at Chi and smirk, before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her in, "Hmmm~ Well you could say this is a teacher student date... So I guess she is my date.", nodding he would let her go and go about doing other things while he was being called and Shadow-Butt, shaking his head they woudl get a thrill out of this didnt they? Oh well, Souji managed to begin the tea himself, "Ehh, its not that I dont trust your tea, its that I dont trust you making -me- tea. Knowing you, you'd end up drugging me and making me do things that I may or may not regret depending on the situation.", glancing over to Chi he'd manage a wink, but what for honestly, well nothing sexual or anything, he just liked Chi as a student. Highly confident. Highly obedient. Highly flexible both physically and mentally. she could do alot of things the others couldnt do.

"So Chi-Chi, What do you want to do today? I'm not training Kimi today, She might be out with Kei or something... I think they are dating. Who knows...", shaking his head he'd wonder how she felt about it honestly. Souji personally teaching her. Eh Souji wouldnt dwell on it too long, but it was... interesting to say the least but whatever it maybe Souji wasnt going to make it out to be anything it wasnt.
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Man I Could Use Some Potatoes[/size]"]Chi hadn't even noticed Kura's mention of this being a "date". When Souji mentioned it she looked up at him and caught a glimpse of his smirk before feeling his arm around her shoulder. The words that came out of his mouth made her blush, though like normal she didn't realize she was doing such a thing. Her naturally warm body hid the fact that she was obviously slightly embarrassed by this action. She didn't say anything, she just let him do what he wanted to her, as she would always do.
He would speak of tea, making a remark to Kura's question about the tea. She didn't get what he was saying, but it made her blush stay as he winked at her. Her mind went wild with possibilities but was quickly flushed out. She didn't want to think about it, she didn't even knew what it meant. She was lost in thought until he addressed her again. She heard her name, and turned her head to Souji who immediately mentioned the Kimi girl from the tournament. She didn't know he was involved with her, it seemed he was a teaching slut. Which didn't make sense, but she was 12 so she thought stuff like that.
"I um… I'm not sure. I'm curious about the shadow arts that you use, I think they could prove useful if I could harness them. I've tried on my own but… I just feel like it'd be easier with a teacher such as yourself." She shrugged her shoulder and refused to look him in the eye. She honestly just wanted to be around him, for reasons she just couldn't quite understand yet. She thought maybe by having him train her he might grow to see something more in her. Still, she wasn't sure what she was searching for…[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 305|MFT[/size]"]Sorry I skipped you Kurayo. Just wanted to be able to get my training in since I won't be able to do it tomorrow~[/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kura snickered at the conversation that was happening in front of him. The face Kura was making was that of a man completely amused and probably up to no good in any sense of words. The thought of drugging Souji's tea had crossed his mind once or twice though he sadly did not have any poison that would do something amusing other than if wanting to kill the target, and Kura liked his cousin too much to kill him in the first place. "Nah Souji I left the fun stuff in another place and do not have poison so amusing on me...unless falling to the floor and not getting up is fun for you?" With a slight pause Kura looked at his cousin for a few seconds. "Ya though I suspect that is not really your idea of fun either sooooo enjoy YOUR tea.." All the man could do is smile ear to ear as he gave Souji a wink hoping to make him doubt his own tea not being messed with far before hand in some way or another.

It did seem to Kurayo after watching a bit of his cousins and the very young girls interactions for this small amount of time that Souji cared for her a bit more then he let on and more than likely her too. This was something Kura would not mess with as who was he to pick on Souji if he cared for anyone...at least it was not a goat is all he could think. With the thought of his cousin in love with a goat he seemed to choke on nothing and fell to the floor laughing uncontrollably. "Hahahaha Souji with a goat .. oh no oh no Souji not the goat this is too funny." This was far too amusing for him as it caused him to completely forget Souji and this Chi girl were by him during this fit of amusement. "Ohhh that's right Souji I also have a request about helping me with contract summons...the fox overlord never showed up again... can you lend me your aid on this matter?" Kura shot back to his feet and regained his composer as he hoped Souji would not mind this favor.

[OOC WC: 372]
[MFT]
[OOC: No problem Chi, I was finally just today able to get online with life going on here.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Long days. . ."]"Eh. I think I can help you both but Kura, you should know that our family has the pact with the snakes. You just have to take the seals and find your inner snake.", nodding he would shake his head it would definitely be something that he'd done years ago. Something he was now completely adept to. "As fro you Chichi... I have something I can personally teach you that might work especially for you. Something that you might take in stride of life and love and loneliness... you will have to cope with these things all at the same time... and all through different variations of one trial,.". Soujis eyes would trace Chi's body, noting that she was deeply infatuated with him, if he were younger it might be a mutual feeling. She had a fiery personality with a soft toned demeanor. A very cute girl. And she would grow up to be a very beautiful woman.

"Are we eat and relax for a bit we all can get started.", nodding he would look to them both wondering what their responses would be accordingly... but there wasnt much else for this to go.
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Man I Could Use Some Potatoes[/size]"]Chi wasn't sure what Kura was even talking about. He began mumbling about Souji with a goat, and she couldn't tell what he was trying to say. She shook it off and decided to pay more attention to Souji. He said he could help her, and she was glad he said that. She didn't quite understand the meaning behind his next statement. She would have to take in stride of life and loneliness? She wasn't scared, but she was very curious about it instead. She thought she may ask him about it but she couldn't help but notice him noticing her. She would blush and look away, towards Kura so she didn't give off signals to Souji. Though she might be mistaken for having feelings towards Kura now…
"I-I'm ready when you are, Souji." She would take a seat somewhere and continue looking only at Kura when she turned her head towards them. She didn't want to sit and eat, she was ready to go. She wasn't good at relaxing, in fact the very thought of it made her more uncomfortable. Even at that moment her leg was jumping up and down in anticipation. She wanted to unlock as many affinities she could. The more types of jutsus the more strategy she had. She already had lava and explosion, shadow seemed like the right place to go next. Especially since she knew she could learn it from shadow butt. This gave her an excuse to show him what she was made of.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 252|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kura still managed to go in and out of his twisted daydreaming as he seemed to most of this conversation in the kitchen, he looked at Souji dumbfounded as he for some reason knew nothing of this pact with the snakes or just managed to forget. "Huh, wait we do...damn it why does no one tell me this shit... man you would think my own parents hated me or something...oh wait never mind forgot the did hahaha." Kura busted out laughing as his head tilted to the right as he gave a sideways grin of pure twisted feeling to it. It was no secret that Kurayo was not welcomed warmly to say the least by his own mother and father, his demonic crimson eyes and pure white hair and personality seemed to make him a pariah in truth. With a large overly dramatic motion Kura raised his arm back and patted Souji a few times on the back while snickering.

"Ahh but that's ok lil Souji here still likes me, right Souji..Souji..Souji?" His sense of amusement was at a high during this moment as he pestered Souji with the speaking of his name quite fast not giving him time to answer properly. As his cousin seemed to address this little girl who had come to visit at such a late hour, he listened as the mention of living a life of love and loneliness. The sentence was indeed a mood killer and that was putting it lightly indeed. This kid seemed to have something going on and it in fact did bother him to see a young kid going through something for some reason or other.

"Ah, ya so can you walk my dumbass through getting in touch with the snakes, I would assume it is not as simple as leaving out a snack with a note saying, hey or something..right?" That would be all too easy and Kura knew that, even if that would be enough to bring himself around though depending on the snack of course.

[WC: 339]
[MFT]
[OOC: Hey I will be out of town from this Monday till probably Thursday or so, feel free to skip me if you want. Just RP it as Kurayo zoned out again into some random delusion or such.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Long days. . ."]"I do like you Kura... But I dont know what was wrong with your 'rents. Either way, you're more of a little sibling to me than a cousin anyways. Even though you're older.", Souji'd smirk and look to Chi[, "Well I hope your body is ready. Because you dont even realize the lineage you have in this country do you?", smiling a bit, Souji'd nod his head and remove the glove on his hand reveal the Yukata seal, "Your fire... it can be rivaled by the first Tsuchikage... She used Holy Fire to vanquish foes. I've seen it... Her name was Kohanokata Mito. From her came three major families in Earth Country... if I'm not mistaken you're family is one of them.", nodding he'd tilt his head to Chi before wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling us together.

"The Yukata are also one of those branches... but history doesnt remember the other one. As much as I've asked and looked through history books. I dont know what happened...", he'd move to peck Chi's forehead. "If you wish to meet her I can arrange that. It might help your strength. And you dont know where you're going until you've known where you came from."
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Man I Could Use Some Potatoes[/size]"]Chi wasn't sure what to think of Souji's comments to Kura, she never had a truly loving family member to speak of. She knew what it was like to live believing that your parents hated you, and she still wasn’t sure what the term parents really meant to her. With the possibility that her mom wasn't her real mom she didn't know what to believe anymore. Her thoughts began to trail to this as the thought perforated her inner thoughts. Souji redirected his conversing to Chi now and she was taken by surprised and a bit lost for words. When she did finally speak up the words didn't exactly… come out right.
"My body is always ready for you, Souji." Her cold emotionless stare made it seem even stranger as she stared at him for a moment after her word vomit. Then she realized he spoke about something else. What did he know about her lineage that she didn't? Perhaps he knew of the family's legends with the golden chakra, or maybe her father had been telling him the crazy stories he came up with. The next words that came out of his mouth blew her mind, the very thought that she was related to the first Tsuchikage caused her face to form emotion for the first time in quite some time. The look of shock and awe.
"The first Tsuchikage's fire runs through me," She muttered, staring at her clinched fist with a smile. Well, it was more like a small grin but it was something. It was hope, something she was starting to falter on since the tournament. Maybe after this news she might be able to return to her old self, a tie to the first Tsuchikage may give her the strength to move forward. She would still need to train, but it didn't have to be her life. "I began to lose myself after the tournament, Souji. It was all about training and becoming the best. I'll never stop training, or trying to be the best. Knowing that I'm related to the first Tsuchikage in some strange way doesn't change that.
"However, knowing this gives me hope. Maybe training doesn't have to be my whole life."
She spoke with no emotion once again, emotional changes that developed may take some time to overcome. For now she needed to look to the present, her future would come soon enough. Faster than she would expect actually. Maybe looking to her past wasn't a bad idea, "perhaps we could do that then. I'd love to meet her…… Wait, how can I meet her? She's deceased isn't she?"[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 438|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kura continued to snicker to himself as Souji picked back at him for his comments. His eyes would widen as the comment to follow being directed at this young girl came off in such a manner that it was almost too much for Kura to withstand, having her body ready was probably not the words Kura would have picked himself but the look upon his face was that of a pure blank stare. He dramatically looked back between Souji and this young shinobi named Chi. "Umm, well Souji that umm wording was very umm... ya I will leave that one alone." He would say with a snicker to himself. Though this conversation had already become that of a more serious topic as the discussion of lineage and even with bringing the first Tsuchikage into this conversation was a very different turn of pace for Kura.

The man would remain silent as the two held a conversation of what seemed to be a very important and dear topic that could shape this young girls life in some way. This was nothing Kurayo had any desire to lesson or joke through as he could in some ways understand what he had heard the small girl say in this short time of meeting. The fact that this child seemed to not truly know who or what they are nor where they fit in this world was something he felt at times himself as a youth.

Hmm this girl is a relative of the first Tsuchikage, today just is full of interesting things it would seem. The honor to even meet such a person would be an interesting event and he hoped he himself would get to have the luck to see this himself.

"Ahh I almost forgot seeing as we are talking about meeting people and such, I do not believe I have introduced you to my new friend yet Souji either." Kura would reach into his pocket and pull out a small golden bell and gave it a few rings that would echo through the house.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwr....rawr." This growling roar came from down the halls from where Kura stayed. Sounds of a running stomp came ever so closer towards the kitchen till a small reptile like creature charged through the kitchen and to Kura's side. "Ah this is Godzilla, I made friends with him on a mission a bit back, he is one of those lake monsters that have been taking people from boats and spiriting things away over a while now." He said as he would reach down and pat the rather large creature covered with scales causing his claws to dig into the floor with ease as his tail waved freely like a dog wagging its tail in excitement.

"Easy Godzilla, oh and down let his tail scratch you it is very toxic even if he is still a small baby himself." Only Kura would take such a thing as a pet that was known for eating people and sinking boats.

[OOC: Baby Godzilla At this moment
[OOC: What Adult of his type of creature type looks like]
[WC: 501][/center]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back