Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kyoujouran Gou- Academy Student

Kyoujouran Gou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Name: Kyoujouran Gou
Sex: Male
General Description:
Gou is physically a little imposing for this age in the sense his muscles are defined pretty well. Overall, he is still growing boy with lots to learn. Black hair is kept almost military short and the eyes are a deep emerald green. His eyebrows are almost always furrowed, even as such a young age and he takes things far too seriously. Some call him an old soul but in reality, he was raised to be like this.

As such, personality wise, Gou is serious even when playing. He has a hard time just playing to enjoy it and thinks that even playtime should be training time. He respects authority a little too much for someone his age but he doesn't see the issue with it. Authority has authority for a reason. That being said, he can be a little cheeky, which his parents were not amused by but like a mountain, he would not be budged by this. His seriousness sometimes causes him to be a little too literal for others.

History:
Gou was born to two loving parents, which others found to be odd. What was odd was that others found it odd. Other people had parents, why could he not have both? Then he saw how his family was treated.

He could not remember when he became aware but he remembered the first coals of ember in his belly. That ember never went away as his family were outcasts and always moving. Still, they treated it like a training game for Gou. Fun was allowed only if the training was complete. Little did he know the training was just survival skills.

His parents eventually found a place to stay in Kumogakure. To say they thrived would be too generous but they made ends meet and Gou finally had a physical place to stay for more than a month's time. It was very odd. Nice, but odd. At age 9, her was told he would start training as a ninja next year. Gou protested, saying he has learned enough from his parents. They scolded him and got a time out for talking back.

"We got you access to training that is beyond us. You will grow to be better than us. You will continue fighting to show the world that we are more than our blood. I expect you to do better and I will not tolerate whining. Your new life starts next year." his father said sternly.

Gau looked at his father, those eyes still furrowed.

"Fine but don't expect me to like anyone."

It was at this time that his parents realized he had only ever been around them and not other children. His father and mother looked at each other for only moment, slightly worried. It wasn't like they knew much about interacting with others. It was not one of their strengths.

"You know how to take a punch so you should know how to be nice to others. Consider this a gap in your education that will be fixed when you go to the academy."

Gou resisted the urge to stomp his feet just barely and went back to his room to sulk.

'Fine, I will go there but on my name as a Kyoujouran, I will aim to be 'nice' AND 'strong'.

Also a BL application

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1595854766666-png.344

Welcome to NINPOCHO!
and
WELCOME TO KUMOGAKURE

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the user group giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council Members.

ALSO! Feel free to join Ninpocho's own Discord. Many of us use it for arranging roleplay and general chat!

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back