Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lady Please

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I'm not the paragon of humanity or anything much Roku."<i></i> Sousuke began. Sometime, not today, not tomorrow, but some day Roku and him would have a very long drink, and an even longer discussion. Roku did beleive in him. Many people believed in Sousuke and expected him to do what was required of him. So he did, he did what people required him to. "Thanks though Roku. I will do as my father did, and his father before him. I will protect the Sand."<i></i> Usually it was to protect the realm, but right now the realm stood against them. People feared Sousuke, they called him the Mad King. The media and a mockery of Fuu was the reason behind this. This was going to be a long campaign. He would have to fix out Sand was being viewed. He would continue to work and fight and eradicate threats in the background.

Roku would ask him questions about Sound. He thought about it. "He is marrying his daughter to him. I do not think the other countries would be quite comfortable with trying to do this. They would see the Daimyo as trying to expand his reach, and he would then be galvanized against by another Shinobi nation. I haven't been approached by any other nations with contracts to do work."<i></i> With this knowledge, he would have to assume that Sound was within Wind. "I'm assuming this, but I don't think I am wrong about this."<i></i> He thought about it more. "With the work and people I've been encountering, no one seems to have heard about them. Sand is the ... most well known Shinobi state within Wind. Lately I've been trying to open up contracts by solving issues for the little people ... small companies, the unorganized really."<i></i> He explained. "Unfortunately that word has not spread quickly enough to effect things here."<i></i> An unfortunate development. "This Otokage has literally appeared out of nowhere, but there was this one white haired youth that I encountered during a questionnaire. Albeit one that did not work the way I wanted to. This youth was a Ranger, but something was wrong with him... something to look into later."<i></i>

Sousuke would looked skyward for a moment. "Keep in touch Roku. We're going to have to get back to work. Good luck with your undertakings."<i></i> With that Sousuke was going to head out. He would need to visit a local mechanics shop for a new arm. He was going to make someone famous.

[Topic concluded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back