Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Laid to Rest

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three of them, Besito, Yomi, and Ritsuko, made their way back to the log cabin. Her family picnic seemed a distant memory over what had transpired in only a half an hours time. Asuka waited on the porch as she she heard Besito coming long before she saw him and knew by his stride that he was purposely taking his time. As they approached she saw Ritsuko being carried on his snout. With furrowed eyebrows she went to meet them and after being told the long and short of it, she grimaced.

Besito laid down on the ground so Asuka could take Ritsuko down properly. Gently she carried her inside the house to get her cleaned up. Yomi and Besito went behind the cabin and a little ways in to the forest to find a suitable place to bury the girl. Yomi was in no mood or of any mind to clear out trees or have the forest fight her off and not allow her too anyway.

"Maybe we can just place her behind the house?"It's already pretty clear." Yomi looked up at Besito and he barked in acknowledgment. Once back behind the house she instructed the wolf to dig. He was more than happy to oblige and the Hokage was certain it had something to do with him being of the canine variety. Leaving him to his devices she went inside the house to have a seat. She was still dizzy and enraged by all that had transpired today and now she had to spend her afternoon burying a little girl.

How many little girls did she bury in her life time? One was too many if you asked her. They were rare things to find and should be protected at all costs. This was an abject failure in her eyes and although she only spent a little bit of time with Ritsuko, a loss was still a loss. Truthfully Yomi could say that she had killed many children. boy and girls alike. Even though her hand was guided by those who sought to control her and ultimately take her life, she still carried it with her and it was very heavy. Her need to keep girls that were like her old self: misguided , lied to, angry, and lost. safe was very strong. If only she had been faster. If only she had more time.

Asuka hollered from the back of the house for Yomi to help her. They didn't have a a coffin or a box to place Ritsuko in, so they opted to wrap her in the fine red silk that Yomi kept in her closet that she could never bring herself to use. It seemed so unnecessary for her to use something of that fine quality on herself, but now, it was being used for something she thought was most appropriate. They gently wrapped her up tightly and was very careful not to damage the body. When they were done, they carried her outback. Asuka climbed down into the whole that Besito dutifully dug, and Yomi passed Ritsuko over. There would be no dumping or kicking her into a plot.

Helping her friend out of the hole, they stood quietly for a long time before Asuka broke the silence. "We never got a chance to bury, Michi and Ko..." Yomi snapped her head around to the woman with sad look in her eyes. They never spoke about that, ever.

"No...we didn't." Was all that Yomi could say about that, but, she thought that it was time to say something about the departed that they were currently here burying. "We won't ever get to hear your side of things Ritsuko, but I want you to know this didn't go unnoticed and it will not remain unchecked. In the mean time I hope you found some sort of peace. I hope that all those gems you carried light your way to your God. I hope that God welcomes you with open arms and if you didn't believe in anything I hope one of them accepts you still..." Yomi sighed and looked at her oldest friend. "Can you and Besito finish up here? I have to go home and change before I meet Kenshin to discuss...all this." Yomi waved her hands in swooping motion to indicate just what "all" encompassed. Asuka nodded as she watched Yomi slowly but surely make her way out of the Forest of Death in the direction of the Penthouse.

[Topic Entered/Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back