Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leafy Lunchs and Childish Chuckles [Private!] [PM to enter]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku roamed the streets of Tea for a small while, scouting out the place. Taking the random photo here and there with a camera he’d borrowed along the way. Just holding onto the camera gave him a hint of enjoyment, remembering the last time he tried visiting the place. It didn’t take long however to find a decent looking restaurant, the white-haired rogue jogging inside and collapsing at one of the wooden tables.

“Well,” Riku said with a grin, glancing at those that followed, “Guess we need something to do!”

Riku grabbed a small vial of ink from his robes. Shaking it around for a moment as he looked at it. It was amazing how often he had to draw stuff and repair these cards. A passing thought went by him as he flicked open the vial top and dipped his finger in it.

“You know,” Riku brought up as he began dabbing his ink finger on the tables cloth top, “I hear Tea has this weird sea stuff. A … squid or something, think we got food of it back in Leaf. Apparently, they toss ink at stuff. Should totally try it on the next guy to chase us.”

He gave a smirk at that as he finished what he was drawing. It was a small crude drawing of the streets they’d checked out so far around Tea, with a small cross to symbolise the docks further south of the drawing. The white-haired rogue made a small effort to cover it up when any servers walked by, not wanting to already get authorities collapsing on their head.

“Got some rich folk all over, mostly around that big castle area from the looks of it,” Riku explained with a smile, “They always have the fun stuff going on. We want to start doing anything funny, I say we start there.”

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku would feel a strong, firm hand grip his shoulder from behind, before the presence of Maikeru looming over him would tickle the hairs on the back of his neck. He stood silently behind the boy for a moment, moving his other hand to the boys free shoulder, giving both a little squeeze. Maikeru was dressed in his full 'phantom thief' garb he had adopted from Maru, staring down menacingly at the crew that had joined. He activated his Sharingan as he stared at them all, his eyes drawing into a tight scowl as he eyed up the would be delinquents.

d03fa0b633c2429ba5a582f732a769fe.jpg

"Well well, what do we have here?" He said, leaning in a bit closer to the group. "Is the crew up to something nefarious again? I think I'm going to have to tell the Hokage about this little meet up.."

He continued to stare for a moment, tension drawing between himself and the table as he squeezed tighter on the younger boys shoulders. He kept like that for a moment, before his facade cracked, causing a large smile to draw on his face. He removed his hands from Riku's shoulders, giving the boy a pat on the back before taking a seat next to him.

"Naw, I'm just fucking with you guys. Like I would tell the Hokage anything. So, what are we doing?" He questioned, waving over a waitress so he could order something. He had a hard day training with Kaori, and he was quite famished. "As long as no one gets killed or maimed, I'm interested. So, fill me in."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After getting a few items for creating weapons, he decided that he should head on back to the hideout in lighting country to begin reloading the rest of his weapons. As he walked with a duffle bag that was filled to the brim with guns, donning a new mask he was a black and white ballroom with a small white star design placed under each eye hole which. The mask itself covered the upper part of his face which worked nicely for him in covering up that nasty scar he got from the last fights he had where he died then came back from the dead. Better a nasty looking scar than death he guessed, besides he faked his death pretty wonderfully so the leaf filth shouldn't be on his tail but he honestly doubted that they would hunt him down. They did kick him out, he didn't run so it should be whatever.

Maru was just about to leave tea country when he saw his student talking to a young kid who he kinda recognize, he was that kid who threw that little celebration of his departure from the village and also the kid who was with Nitish stealing. Maru decided to casually approach them with his new mask on. “Hey there Maikeru! Made a friend?” He exclaimed as he approached them, hoping Riku wouldn't think that he was probably an ANBU with the mask and all. He looked at the sketch he has, curious of what the kid was about to do he decided to stick around in case he wanted to help out. “Well kid, looks like you got a something planned for tea hm?” He said, removing the large duffle bag from his shoulder before setting it on the ground. “I think for any successful mission of this size would be much more effective….” He unzipped the bag to reveal that he was carrying a ton of guns with him.

“With guns. I got mostly everything. Rifles, Pistols, a good ol Revolver, Shotguns, Carbines, heck I even got a few human puppets in here made from people. Bullets are included too.” He looked up from his bag. “You guys know how to shoot right?”

WZVLlzN.png

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had done his best to keep up with the rest of the group, it wasn't like he had meant to lose them or anything. Ryujou had just spotted some wacky new honey in a shop coming from the dock. Between haggling for the honey and buying up as much as humanely possible, he lost track of time and had to rely on his bugs to be able to figure out the direction that Riku and the others went.

It could have partially been his fault, the kid grudgingly admitted to himself. The Academy did pay decently well for classes, even if he hadn't gone to many of the classes, it was more than enough to satisfy the needs of someone that spent most of his income on honey even if he did argue over prices like his grandma. But it was important that he raise honey prices as much as possible, even at the sacrifice of his money! Otherwise what would happen if someday he was the only person buying honey? Variety was essential and Bee Boy intended to make sure that all honey salesmen knew that there was still a market. Between all of his storage scrolls and bags, Ryujou had sparsely any space left over for other souvenirs.

At the very least, Bee Boy had remembered to put away money for his meals though and he had been looking forward to this ever since he first got into those nasty fish barrels. He looked around for Riku as he stumbled into the shop and upon seeing the boy's cool white hair, began walking over before seeing the two besides him.

Maikeru he knew, a pretty swell and cool guy who climbed stuff too. He somehow found space for one of his hands to wave at the two, "Hey you guys," Before looking suspiciously at the man watching over them. "You uhh, aren't one of those masked weirdos, are you?" He waved his now empty hand at all of the other places that ANBU could jump out of. Barrels, chairs, doors, Riku's hair, it seemed like nowhere was safe!

"You aren't with ghost girl are you!? I knew that every time I see her, there's always one of you masked weirdos somewhere around to get Riku!" Then something caught the eye of Bee Boy - the lack of something. He lowered his raised jar of honey that he had been preparing to throw and squinted behind his glasses at the masked suit guy along with what seemed like the contents of an arsenal larger than anything that he could have seen in Leaf. "I thought all of you guys had hair though atleast. You with some other masked group that doesn't like hair?"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Far from the small cluster of people would lie two shadows,one short shadow and beside it,a taller shadow whom carries a blade shrouded in flames,after a few moments of watching them it then came closer,as it came nearer it sheathed it's flaming blade the sheath would be unlike any other conventional sheath,one of the odd specifications is that the sheath is almost as thick as the diameter of the handguard,now as the two figures came,they would then reveal two familiar faces,Katsu(the dog) and Kiramaru Inuzuka,a comrade of Riku's and a delinquent in his own special way.

"So...y'all ganging up on Riku to get autograps?.....wow Riku...your fans are...weird...not in a bad way...or in a good way either...just creepy which is probably bad".

Kira giggled at his statement,naming the few peeps stalkers due to the fact they seemed like they've been following Riku,which is usually what stalkers would do,am i right?..then after noticing one of the guys opens a big duffle bag,out of curiosity he looks at the contents as it was open,after seeing them,he gave a loud whistle.

"Nice guns ya got there brotha!....i hope they work the way they look".

Kira smiled and picked one out of the bag and gave a look-see on one of the revolvers,while looking at it he gave another whistle.

"Niceeeee...very nice...are these shiz for free bud?...hope they are!".

Kira said while looking at the revolver,dazzled by the quality,while holding said gun,he then inserts a finger into the part inside the guard of the trigger which the trigger is situated and started spinning it around,he didn't mind the bystanders watching him doing this with a gun,what can they do?..well,other than being tattle-tails and telling what they say to the cops;Nothing,because it would be the wisest thing to not disturb a group of people with a plethora of guns inside a big bag and a large dog beside one of the people,because doing so would be dumb and dangerous...or if not,whoever might disturb them might become a new member for the crew? Who knows? maybe both will happen.

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The art supply shop was bigger than Junpei had ever expected; well, really this whole town was. There were several options of clay, causing the youth to linger and weigh the options. The art supplies here were definitely more expensive than at home but were supposedly a higher quality. Junpei wasn’t sure he fully believed that; it all looked and felt the same to him. It had felt like forever since he had gotten here, but he needed to make sure he got the best stuff for the best price. After some time, he just decided to just grab one of the smaller, cheaper bags of clay off the shelf. He needed some for the moment, but it was just too pricey here and he couldn’t justify the higher prices; he would just have to wait to get the rest at home. He proceeded to walk up to the counter and paid for it, and then walked out.

It was so bright out after being in the dimly lit shop for so long. He lifted his gloved hand up, shielding his eyes from the sunlight while they readjusted. Looking around quickly for his next destination. His stomach growled loudly, making his decision for him; next stop was food. Junpei began to stroll casually, passing the first couple establishments, until he passed by a place that smelled absolutely amazing. He followed his nose and entered the restaurant. He was shocked to recognize a couple faces of his classmates from the academy were there already, and they seemed to be with a man he had never seen before; perhaps one of their dads.

”Hey guys, do you mind if I join you?” He asked nervously. Making friends wasn’t one of his strong suits, but he didn’t want it to be from a lack of trying. He almost immediately regretted it upon seeing the guns. His eyes widened a bit, and he began to wonder if he had made a mistake. He stood there seemingly frozen, not quite sure what to do.

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys, sorry, saw some pals from the whaling ship that picked me up off the coast,” Katsu said, waving goodbye to some passerbyers. Arriving to their table, he found a bag with ‘guns’ and a new person he’d never met. He knew a bit about Maikeru, though they hadn’t hung out too much as of yet, though he caught him taking peeks at Reicheru before. Or perhaps that was just Katsu’s jealous paranoia… is what he was sure Maikeru wanted him to think.

Oh, new crew?” Katsu asked about Junpei, giving the newcomer a small salute-wave before moving onto the bigger questions. “So I’ve never heard of a gun, how do I-

Hey, I just ripped this kid off for a jar of honey, sold it for double the price! What a complete moron,” a customer said, walking into the restaurant.

Nevermind, I’ll figure it out,” Katsu said with a smile, taking one of the pistols and stuffing it into a pocket as he strolled over to the loud-mouthed scammer. While others wouldn’t be able to hear their conversation, the posturing and gestures made it obvious what was going down. Katsu and this man walked out of the restaurant, a friend of the guy coming along as well.

A minute later, a loud bang could be heard from the side of the restaurant, supposedly an alley. Katsu walks in and to the table once more, the other guy’s friend dragging the target of Katsu’s bad habit today across the view of the restaurant. Katsu sat down.

I… I thought it was like some sort of hammer. I was hitting the guy with it, then my finger hit the trigger and… I… almost...” Katsu’s crossed legs told the rest of the story, concealing a hole which pierced the front of his pants and came out the back. A close call, to be sure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After all that time on the boat, staying hidden and out of sight, it was really nice to be away from the smell of all that fish. It was nice to be somewhere where both Inuzuka and nin-ken could stretch their legs and see the sights. He'd been trailing after Riku, Ryujou, and Katsu for most of his time here, but he took a few detours around the shops. Typical that Ryujou would be slinking around, looking for the best deals on honey. Kohaku got busy browsing through some of the other shops; namely the butchers and the squeaky toy shop. By the time he'd headed back to the rest of the crew, they had all found a decent looking restaurant and it seemed a few new faces had appeared.

"I smell dogs," he said, looking around, Shiromaru looking equally as attentive, "huh, it's that Inuzuka guy. Still pretty sure we're cousins or something..." he said to his little brother as they headed inside. The Inuzuka stopped for a moment, watching the man in front of him carefully. A rather unnerving mask and a sack of guns told him everything he needed to know. He'd never seen a gun before but they looked like weapons at any rate, and probably pretty dangerous too. It wasn't something he was exactly prepared to get involved in. Maybe he needed to be initiated into the crew a bit more before he started wanting to pop a cap in everyone's arses.

"Psst, it's cool, I don't really get the whole 'guns' thing either," he said, practically appearing behind Junpei and proceeding to give him a few sniffs, paying very little attention to 'personal space'. The young Shiba Inu accompanying the Inuzuka was sniffing about the boy as well.

"Hey, you're new!" Kohaku said brightly, looking like an overly excited puppy from having not recognised his scent, "I'm Kohaku by the way, and this is my little brother, Shiromaru," he said, pointing down at the cream-furred puppy beside him who gave an eager bark.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku looked between the crew with a twinkle in his eye. The white-haired boy gesturing for the new comers to come sit with the rest of them, recognising them from class, and then glanced towards Maru. He barely recognised the guy with the mask, but the guns matched what he’d heard of the shinobi before. He made a mental note to gloat to Nitish about this, Riku still wondered why he didn’t decide to come on the vacation with them.

“Guns, huh,” Riku pondered with a grin, “Always handy I guess, bit loud tho-“

Like clockwork, the first shot rung as Katsu appeared at the table again. The white-haired rogue had to give a small sigh at the sight of it before bursting into laughter. With a wave to a server to bring some food to the table, the boy looked between them once again. The mask on Maru’s face seemed … it was horrid. He couldn’t seem to skip by that fact, but as he pondered how to make masks fashionable, an idea clicked.

“I got an idea,” Riku said with a wide grin, “Always wanted to go to a party … these rich folk, they love them. One of the parties these folk love, it’s a mask party. Weird stuff, but … it does mean we could try checking out the place without being caught.”

With that, the boy dabbed his finger in the ink again. Ignoring the food as it arrived and the concerned look on the servers face at the ruined table cloth. The scoundrel drew a small circle around the parts of the town they explores, centred around the castle at the centre.

“The rich folk love being near each other,”
He explained, “We’re gonna have to scout out the place, figure out who and where the next big mask parties being held, and we’re also gonna need some masks of our own. Then also prep up a small escape route just to make sure we got all routes covered if we get caught.”

The boy reached for his robes pocket and pulled out his deck of cards, flicking out three different cards. He placed the three of them down on the table with a wink, his finger going towards each of them slowly.

cards_PNG8480.png

“Means we’ll need to split up to cover ground,” Riku explained, looking between everyone, “One team to scout for the next party, one to prepare disguises and any equipment and one to prepare an escape route to the docks. If this isn’t a way to prove we’re good shinobi, I don’t think anything will.”

With that, Riku decided to go first, placing his finger on the first card he touched, the information gathering team. The boy gave a grin to the others before using his other hand to finally begin eating some of the ramen the server had supplied. Just before his first bite though, he raised one of his fingers from the chopsticks.

“Two rule,” He explained, glancing towards Maikeru in memory of what he mentioned and some of the new guys, giving them a grin, “No maiming. No killing. We’re here for some fun and to prove we’re the best, not to start proving we’re as good as these high ranks. Other than that, this should be a breeze!”

“And …” Riku finished off after a moment of thought, “We need a team name, all good teams have one. Any ideas?”

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, it seemed the crew had grown up a bit. Or, at least, they had learned that avoiding harming others while doing their antics was a bad idea. Maikeru gave a small nod to Riku as he explained the plan, and ended on the two rules. He leaned over the table, having never taken a seat, placing his hands on the surface in true heist fashion. He placed a gloved finger over a certain part of the map, tapping it twice before he began to speak. He looked around the group as he did so.

"Well, first things first is avoid this bar specifically." He said, looking at Katsu specifically when he said that. "I've been spending a lot of time in tea lately, and that place seems to attract high ranking shinobi. I think maybe it's the fact that the waitresses wear.. um.. very little. Either way, when we're going around town we should avoid that as much as humanly possibly. Especially you, Maru-sensei. The leaf may be a neutral zone, but, I wouldn't put it past them to try and collect a cheeky bounty. Even if you look different.. I dunno, I just have a bad feeling, ya'know?"

Standing back to his full height, he placed a hand on Maru's shoulder, and stood next to the shinobi.

"As for teams, I think Maru and I should handle mask and costumes. After all, we're both already in mask and costume. We'll fit right into that crowd. Plus, I want to make sure he doesn't commit anymore crimes. I'd like to keep him out of jail as long as possible." It was weird to him, being able to look Maru at eye level when he spoke to him, but, it was also nice. It was symbolic in a way. "If there's no objection, we'll take off right away, don't wanna waste time. Sun's starting to set, and we wanna get there before they get too drunk. It's no challenge sneaking past drunk people."

[Topic left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

There was a little confusion at first, since Maru and Maikeru were the only ones with mask on they thought that they were ANBU but to be honest the mask were just for style. “Nah, I'm a rogue. I'm sure you heard of me before. I'm known in some countries as the prince of pranksters, if you go around Crater City you'll probably hear rumors of the prince of thieves. Then again you probably heard a lot about me from those filthy high rank, troopers they got up there. But yeah I'm the famous, dashing, pretty handsome Maru!” He stood straight up then placed his hands on his hips. “Pleasure to meet ya–”

Blam!

Maru's eyes widened when he heard the crack of gunfire, he looked to watch one of the children he was all too happy to give a gun to walk in and explained what happen. The kid almost shot off his… okay, maybe he should've taught them how to use the gun but he proved that it worked at least. “Uhhh… alright since you guys are new to using weapons like these, let's do ourselves a favor and NOT point the barrel at ourselves? We don't want any accidents where ANBU comes looking for me for y'all shooting your thing off like this guy.” he gestured his thumb at Katsu direction, hopefully the kid learned his lesson that the best place to point the barrel of a gun is far away from yourself. After one student asked if these were for free Maru shrugged. “Yeah, I took the guns off an arms dealer who was charging too much. I got em for free so help yourselves.” He didn't mind giving them away, it wasn't like he would leave with nothing since they seem to have some kind of master plan and all. Besides, it wouldn't be smart to yell at a group with guns and especially since some were probably going to be trigger happy. A true agent of chaos is what Maru was.

Riku of course made a note that the guns were pretty handy, but loud and lucky for them Maru had a solution for that. “Yeah, they can be loud but nothing like a good ol’ silencer to put at the end of the barrel. Ya know.” With that, Maru strolled up to the table to see what Riku had was planning. Apparently the goal was to sneak into a masquerade party without being caught, the kid even had teams planned out for this to be successful. It was perfect, especially since they were rich people he could do a little shopping. Help himself to some one of a kind jewelry, take some furnisher, maybe take the WHOLE porch! However when rule two came along Maru was kinda disappointed. “Damn, so no Omni-Flashing everyone?” He probably wouldn't get what he meant, but they would probably get the hint that he was thinking of attacking, however it would probably be best not to. “Alright Mastermind, I won't try and blast anyone to hell. It's alright if I nickname you Mastermind, right? You seem pretty well organized, oh and you guys try to come up with codenames since… ya know. We don't want any high ranks coming in, especially if the high rank leaf filth come in. Oh!- and get headsets so we could communicate a lot easier with the escape team. Also it would help me to know if you guys need a little help.” He smirked, giving the Mastermind a thumbs up.

After everything was settled, Maikeru decided that they should be the disguise/gear team. Of course, mostly to watch him in case he did anything stupid and he probably wouldn't do anything that drastic since Maikeru knew who his waifu was and would probably tell since she came in and out of tea country a lot. “Yeah, we could handle the disguises and gear for you guys. Can't wait to crash this party, especially since how fun we are. If you guys have nothing else, I guess me and Maikeru can start getting your disguises. Take care Mastermind.” Maru said as he left the duffle bag of guns there, he liked this group and he knew he'll see them again. Sooner rather than later….

[left unless stopped]

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fancy-pants party?” Needless to say, this was not Katsu’s type of ‘scene’, so to say. After taking a few moments to think, the young thug shrugged and took the job he couldn’t trust to the others.

I’ll take the new guy and dog boy #2,” Katsu said, “and secure an escape route. Might have to rough up some scoundrels that’re prowling our preferred paths, so get your bruising faces on.

It wasn’t much, but Katsu also felt obligated to check these new crewmates out before letting them get settled in. Given the whole scare on the docks with the Hokage’s girl, it seemed to be the safe option to screen new members for a while, make sure the ANBU aren’t trying to shackle the crew with a spy.

With a wave, the sword-wielding black-haired shinobi-in-training gestured for his team to follow.

[Exit Topic~]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou grabbed a gun when Maru offered them, looking at it closely to try and figure out how it worked. Trying to figure out where this "barrel" was, he peeked down the little cylindrical tube and tried poking his pinky finger down it before giving up and tossing it into one of his trench coat pockets. They seemed like more trouble to figure out how to use than they were worth. You could always just stone bullet and shoot a cool old bullet instead of whatever it was that guns shot. Probably rocks or something lame.

"I'll do, uhh, scouting!" It seemed like the most entertaining thing to do. Escape routes were just boring and Ryujou was surprisingly self aware of how ill suited his fashion knowledge was for buying disguises. As much as he'd love to dress everyone up in bee costumes to show their faith, it probably wasn't the time. "I can go find a place for us to stay - need somewhere to drop off all of my honey anyways."

Hoisting his bags, Ryujou wandered off to go and find a hotel, leaving a few of his bugs to communicate whatever else the group decided on, along with a meetup point.

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything happened pretty quickly. Junpei had stood frozen for the most part, other than returning Kohaku's greeting and introducing himself to Kohaku also, but it didn't seem he needed to do much other than listen. Riku's plan definitely seemed like a super fun way to practice his shinobi skills for sure. It did unnerve the boy though that Riku had felt the need to assert they shouldn't kill or maim anyone. Would these guys really have killed or maimed anyone otherwise? The guy who brought the guns was a little unnerving too; Junpei was glad he didn't get put on a team with him.

One of the other kids called him and Kohaku for the escape route team. Thank goodness he picked up clay before he got here, it was more than certainly going to be needed. Junpei put on what he felt was a tough face, but it wasn't really. It made him look ill if anything, "Oh, uh, my name is Junpei." he said to Katsu as he waved them on and they began to head out the door. The boy hoped they wouldn't have to get tough with anyone on the way.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back