Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Leaving the Dry Humor Behind

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3d285317a7ce24c39d4d6e2d00c8a2df.jpg

Since my old full body disguise was basically torn to shreds, I had made clones and had prepped up a new disguise from torn clothing from both the black market and my old disguise. I had also doubly made sure that a: nobody has followed me, and b: there was nothing on my clothing's that I had bought that would tell anyone where I am at without actually seeing me.

The entire experience was a busy one, one that I won't feel at ease yet until we make it back to Cloud. Looking over at Umashi and his disguise, to make sure no identifying features stood out. Part of me wanted to tell him to ditch the old disguise in favor for a new one. Just to shake off the Leaf ninja or whoever else that it was that made those chakra bombs. That very thought made my mind start to wander, call it bull, but I usually have a good gut instinct, my old ANBU training gave me the mindset to think of anything that seems odd and how it may connect the dots. Whilst there is no real evidence that those chakra bombs are related to Umashi, I can't shake the feeling that he is somehow the center of something else. Maru is now a changed man, even respects Umashi, the Leaf ninja, Maki in the mix of it, seemed like they were there for him. And those chakra bombs. I don't believe in coincidences. And it is a hard thing to believe that someone in Sand would just blow up a resort, even though it had a little bit of crystals sticking out basically everywhere. I know very few Sand ninja, and it would seem that wouldn't be their style. Not even Akkuma, whom might be having his own nefarious deeds, I won't think he would destroy a whole resort.

I want to ask him some questions, but now is not the right time. Better be in Cloud, where things should be more calmer than all of the unknown variables that is the Wind Country. I walked and boarded a small sailing ship and waited for Umashi to make his way over.

(Leaving Country)
(Run time: 1 hr)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking with a bit of a limp and a cane, Umashi wasn't exactly thrilled to be running home with his tail between his legs but an act of self preservation was an act of self preservation and just like every time before, once again the Wind Country held a sickening surprise for him. Sure, he hadn't lost a limb this time but he also hadn't escaped unscathed. He didn't have much of an answer for what was going on with his body now but something was different in a way that it hadn't been before. For one, he was hearing voices and catching whispers floating off in unseen places. Was he going crazy or was he experiencing PTSD, he couldn't say for sure, but in a way that he couldn't quite put his finger on, something was different about him. Equally feeling more vulnerable and more alive than he had in quite a number of decades, he knew that he'd need to visit his new home first before venturing out once again.

Whatever the case would be, for now there was only him and Ziren, once again hitting the high road, or rather, boat back. Surprisingly the mission had been a success but the cost that it had incurred upon them both was one that wasn't about to so quickly be forgotten. Hobbling over to Ziren once he'd gotten situated, he played the part of an elderly man and begged for the youngers time. It was Ziren's idea to get dressed up in such a silly way and as such, Ziren would bear the brunt of the toll taken.
"Did they check for storms on the way? I don't think these old bones of mine have it in them for a typhoon, hurricane, divine wind or whatever they call them in this part of the world." Like any old person, he spoke way too loudly as if he could barely hear but the small talk was a cover for the real conversation that needed to happen. How were they going to explain the obvious changes that had occurred.

OOC: Leaving Country: Run Time = 1hr

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And so, that's how it went. Another trip to the Wind Country and another dusty retreat to where things were more safe. It seemed that for a main so in tune with the waves of the sea, that trying to exist in a desert would forever be a feat that would elude him.

OOC: Topic/Country Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back