Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

LET ME IN I'M TRYNA FUNK! (Requesting Entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A white carriage with gold trim pulls up to the gate, spotless despite its long travel from Wind to this location. Pulled by two large stallions also of white and decked out with gold harnesses because why not, it looked like the most gaudy display of wealth one could travel in. And that was the entire purpose of the thing, to distract from just how dangerous the occupants were. The side door opens as the rider begins to announce the return, Maki shushing the man.

”I will not be announced by another in my own home.”

He grins and walks to the gates, eyeing them sharply before ringing his walking can against a wall.

”Hokage Advisor Tonkon Maki, returning from a diplomatic mission to Sunagakure. I require entry.” He announces to the guards present, producing his passport and motioning for his wife to come out and do the same. Wouldn’t do to get held up in their own village now would it?

(Topic entered.)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei followed her husband out of the carriage and flattened any creases showing in her yukata. She came to a stop next to him and presented her own passport. "Head Jounin Isaki Hoshirei, also returning from a diplomatic mission. It is good to see our village again." She immediately saw one of the clan ghosts and gave them a minute nod in acknowledgement. They would have to talk after she received entry to her home.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gate duty was boring. There was nothing else you could say for it other than that. But as boring as it was it was still necessary and that was the reason Manzo was there. He sat in a tree with Sluggy playing cards. For those that actually thought to look up and see him it was sure to be a sight seeing him playing cards with a three foot tall slug while sitting on a tree branch.

Standing at the gate always seemed silly to Manzo, after all the entire reason for having a guard was to prevent people from entering. Being a target in the open just made things easier.

The sound of the carriage arriving made the pair look in the direction. Only a dandy would be riding in that kind of thing. Which meant that this might actually be an interesting day after all.

As he was about to jump down to greet the visitors he saw one get out, it was shocking to see him after this time. Not that it was surprising that he was still around but that name did not go with the look.

Jumping down from the tree he appeared before Maki, dressed in a simple pants and shirt, his burned left side appearing from out the shirt. With a smile he took the passports.

”Welcome back the village, Hokage Advisor Tonkon Maki“ saying the name exactly as it had been given, not in mockery but unsure if he was remembered and thought it might be better to be formal to start off with. ”Any problems with your trip or anything we need to be aware of?“ He truely doubted there wouldn’t be anything the man couldn’t handle, and he almost felt sorry for those that did try and harass his former Sennin but there was always a chance something was coming they needed to prepare for.

[Topic entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He looks at the guard before him somewhat bemusedly. He was different looking, not as drastic as Maki but definitely changed over time. He could only imagine what the other thought after seeing him all this time. 'Is this really Maki?' 'When the hell did he turn into a fop?' 'Why does he smell like an Iwagakurian massage parlor?' ”Well, it’s been quite some time Manzo. Last time was…it wasn’t the Crater City bank was it? No…had to be after that. Apologies, my mind scatters sometimes. No problems, just got caught up in Suna discussing the specifics of a trade agreement.”

His wife arrives behind him with her own passport, and Maki takes a moment to study the young man before him. Indeed, the incident hadn’t been their last meeting but their first. Perhaps it was a subtle mention to allay doubts. ”Is Takeshi available? I wish to go over the new accords with him so we can begin our partnership as soon as possible.”

He was also hoping to catch up with Yukio and Yuki. And get checked out by the Mednin Sennin so he could learn her quirks more. He was quite happy to never see Asuka again, however. Even thinking of her caused a tremor to rise through his left arm.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei looked at the man who jumped down from a tree. He was not someone she recognized, though apparently her husband had met the person. She looked back up into the tree he came from and blinked when she saw the slug. Definitely not a summon she had seen before, though just seeing it made her miss Kayo. The summon had run ahead of them. Apparently Kayo had missed Hoshirei's cat, though the cat was at most indifferent to the fox summon.

She noted Maki's left arm shake a little and gently rested her hand on his opposite shoulder. She was not sure how she felt about about seeing her sennin, but she knew that Asuka needed her support. Hoshirei looked back at Manzo silently, hoping he would be finished with them soon.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing his name, Manzo gave Maki a smile. ”I believe the last time we saw each other was actually the trip to Suna, before my ….. Trip.“ He was not opposed to talking to Maki about the details but this was not the place. Nor the time. ”I have only recently returned myself. But unfortunately you will not be able to meet with the Hokage at this time.“ He would never come right out and say that the Hokage wasn’t in the village but he trusted Maki to read between the lines.

As Hoshirei looked up into the tree to see Sluggy, the three foot tall Slug that was dress like a Samurai just put one hand on his sword, while eating a leaf with the other, giving the impression that he did not like her, or perhaps he just didn’t like humans in particular.

”You will need to meet with the Sennin Asuka instead“ He was still getting used to the Main Branch Sennin but he was interested to see how Maki and his wife treated the news.

Turning Hoshirei he took her passport and examined them both. ”I apologize for my rudeness, Head Jounin Manzo. Welcome home.“ Despite the introduction to include his title, he blatant did not give his family name.

Giving the passports the proper examination, he handed them back to their owners. ”Everything looks in order, feel free to enter“

[Maki and Hoshirei are allowed entry]

Last edited:

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The hand on his shoulder definitely helped him to calm down somewhat. His eyes meet those of Manzo for a moment as the other speaks about the Hokage being unavailable. Maki could indeed interpret the meaning there – Takeshi spent quite a lot of time unavailable. Enough for the Sennin to know that meant he was anywhere but here. He hides his frown, but fails to keep it hidden at the notice of Asuka being in charge.

”Alas, it seems I must.” Maki takes his passport back, and smiles warmly at Manzo, placing a hand on his shoulder. ”Good to see you’re well.” Those words said, the carriage begins to move into the village and Maki follows it briefly before vanishing infront of it and going out of sight.

(Village entered, topic left)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei took her passport back with a soft nod to Manzo. She would certainly prefer to go with Maki to see Asuka rather than the both of them meeting with her separately. As the carriage started to move further into the village, she followed it for a moment before taking off on the quickest route toward her office.

[Village entered, topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back