Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's eat! [Open]

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao had finally made it into Konohagakure. It had been almost a month since he had last been in the Land of Fire, but that trip had been cut short. Now he was finally here. Before he would find an inn to inhabit for the duration of his stay here in Konoha, there was one thing Ao needed to do. Something that he had dreamed about ever since he had first heard of it as a boy. Ao had to visit the “World Famous” Ramen Ichiraku ramen shop.

Ao enlisted the help of several Konoha locals to find the ramen shop. By the time Ao made it to the restaurant it was already getting dark. Common sense dictated that the ramen shop would be open for a few more hours at least. As Ao sat down he looked around him. The store was not crowded by any means, but it certainly wasn’t bust either. Ao took a seat and began looking over the menu.

I will say, that despite humanities many flaws, their ability to make delightfully tasty dishes is not one of them Azathoth whispered gleefully into Ao’s mind.

Ao had never found out if Az needed nourishment like Ao did. Or if Az felt the pain, pleasure, or anxiety that Ao felt. But the way Az talked about nouns seemed to imply that somehow, some way, he had experienced these thing before.

Ao turned and caught the chef’s attention, when the man came to inquire about Ao’s choice he became taken aback by the size of Ao’s order. Truthfully Ao wasn’t starving, but it had been several weeks since he had eaten something that wasn’t cooked by himself around a campfire.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking to the Ramen Shop, Umashi wasn't particularly starving but he was very hungry. Apparently he wasn't the only person either, the guy from the gates had also chanced upon this simple ramen spot as well. Dressed in simple medical robes, Umashi pulled up a stool and did the unthinkable, he ordered pho at a ramen shop. For a brief moment, he got a few funny looks, but the chef knew him as a regular of sorts. Requesting chicken and steak added to the mix, Umashi rubbed his hands together as he waited. Yawning due to the hour that had drawn near, Umashi shook his head as he tried to stay awake. The last thing that he wanted to do was fall asleep waiting on his food but the day had been too long and unsurprisingly, his shift at the hospital had drained him of most of us usual energy. Getting the attention of the chef, Umashi also requested an energy to boost his reserves. Now all he had to do was wait on his pho!

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was slowly getting dark when Juko finally returned to the familiar streets of the village. His feet hurt and his whole body was aching as if he had gotten older by more than just two hours in the past two hours. Feels more like im nearing the 80s now...Damnit, practicing the whole day sure is exhausting, i dont know how other people can keep up doing this every day... but it feels so goooood... He sighted loudly, scaring two passerby's and continued making his way through the crowd. His stomach growled loudly and with his hands wrapped around his body Juko slowly sat down next to the entry of one of the many shops in the street. I dont think even Porridge could help me with my craving... if i wanna do this again, maybe tomorrow?, i need to prepare more food than i have right now! His eyes searched the ground, looking for an escape from the constant feeling of hunger. Life truly is terrible when one is not at home where your fridge is... Forcing himself to rise again the young boy continued walking towards his far off destination.
After several minutes that felt like half an eternity to him he managed to reach the other side of the store and stopped once again. This isnt getting me anywhere soon... i think i have to play some new tricks, that should hasten things up a bit! After all, what am i even training for if not to use my skills in real life, amiright? Having whispered that he straightened his back and started gathering his newfound energy into his legs and shivered. The feeling was similar to water washing over his body in waves, cool and silky but with a hot sensation afterwards. Several seconds passed and finally Juko felt ready to utilise his freshly trained abilities. With a sounds like that of a wind gust he seemed to vanish from sight for all the people around him, only to reappear several steps further down the road before vanishing once again until he had reached his maximum velocity, brushing through the crowds like the very wind whose sound he had mimicked.

His move didnt last long yet still allowied him to quickly clear a large distance and arrive at home soon after he had started running. Drenched in sweat, eyeing the fridge like a wild animal he reached for the heavy door and opened the path way into paradise... only to find it empty. Where.... is my porridge?.. He stared in shock. Then he remembered.
Oh shit, right, i ate the last portion this morning... He closed to door and only now noticed the yellow note that stuck to it. Good morning Hon, Porridge is out, please get some this evening. Love Mom. His lips moved as he silently read the note twice to himself, just to make sure he wasnt imagining things. Shit, what am i gonna eat then?...
Slowly he turned around and left the flat again. A plan was slowly sprouting in his mind and after wandering around for a while he decided to put it into motion. YOU made me that way! Juko cursed the mental image of his parents as the small shop came into sight. The "World Famous" Ramen Ichiraku ramen shop had always been pretty close to Juko's house, but because of the high prizes he usually made a wide curve around the restaurant. But not today! Scraping together every coin he currently had in his pockets he was just barely able to afford the smallest menu on the card.
When he went through the front door Juko's stomach released a terrifying roar as if to challenge every other person in the room, which resulted in Juko coyly stalking towards the outermost table, just behind a lonesome medic who was apparently also waiting for his food. Sitting down he again eyed the card only to notice that the prizes had gone up since the last time he had been here. Oh come on now... really?
Before he got the chance to stand up and shamefully leave the restaurant a waited approached him, asking for his choice. Err.. i, uhm, i am still looking...ye? He grinned in an attempt to hide his anxiety behind confidence.
WC: 714​

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ao waited for his food to a familiar face entered the Ramen Shop, it was Umashi, the med-nin who had allowed Ao entrance into Konohagakure. The Leaf Shinobi sat down to Ao’s right, leaving a stool in between the two men. Ao allowed Umashi to order his…. Pho… before turning towards the Leaf Shinobi.

It’s Umashi isn’t it? Ao would wait for the man to confirm before continuing.
I wanted to say thanks, for letting me into the village. I know that people with my… condition are not very popular.

Ao turned to see that his food was arriving, and took a sip of his drink while his bowl of ramen was placed before him. As this happened Ao noticed a young boy enter the restaurant. He came in and seated himself at one of the tables that were placed along the same wall as the entrance, across from the bar that Ao and Umashi sat in. The boy seemed uneasy as he looked over the menu and informed the waiter that he needed a little more time to consider.

Ao tasted the ramen that had been served to him for the first time. It was delicious. Without a doubt some of the best food he had tasted in a long time. After eating a few more spoonfuls, Ao returned his attention to Umashi.
So Umashi, besides guarding the gates, what do you do around here? I assume that Konohagakure has Shinobi specializations like many of the other hidden villages.

MFT

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed that the night crowd was going to be rather lively tonight. Noting the kid who'd probably need help with paying the tip, Umashi soon found himself in conversation with Ao. Receiving his Pho in due time along with his energy drink, Umashi soon found himself savoring the sweet sweet taste of a meal well crafted. As he and Ao engaged in simple talk, soon the conversation came around to what Umashi did outside of watching the gates. Refraining from the urge to allow his eyes to dart around in suspicion, Umashi took a sip of some of the broth of pho before sitting the large bowl down before him. "Funny you should ask, it's actually not exactly my job to be watching the gates, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to receive you. I'm a medic by trade so normally I'm in the hospital stitching people back up." Nodding with a bit of a smile, Umashi could honestly say that as of late he'd done more of the job of the ANBU than the job of the Medics, but that typically came with the territory.

Wishing to turn things back to Ao, Umashi didn't want to pry but he was dying to know just what sort of man Ao was as well.
"So, with Kiri being gone, what sort of work do you often find for yourself? Living off the land can't be that profitable . . . or comfortable." Hopefully the questions wouldn't end up with egg on Umashi's face but he had a pretty good idea at what kinda skills Ao brought to the table. Then again, the guy could also be a traveling artist and one who simply liked to travel for inspiration but Kiri had a bit of a reputation back in its heyday. As the shop owner came around to check on the guest, Umashi looked back at the kid clearly on the verge of having a conniption about what to get when Umashi motioned behind him and declared that he'd be picking up the tab. "I got his tab, let him get what whatever he wants." A kind gesture from the Hokage would probably go a lot farther than Umashi would care to admit but he wasn't exactly hurting for money and the least that he could do was pay for a bowl of ramen.

OOC: Sorry about that, didn't notice the post.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, so a med-nin, that’s quite the position. I had a good friend in Kiri back in the day that was a med-nin. She helped me substantially after the incident that left me with these. Ao lifted up one of his arms, Umashi would notice that Ao’s arms were not the same as they were at the gates. The appeared to be made of normal flesh and blood now. On closer inspection Umashi might note that Ao’s arms were under a transformation jutsu to make them appear normal.

Umashi then turned the conversation to Ao, asking about what sort of things he had been up to since the fall of Kirigakure.
I haven’t been doing too much really. After the fall of Kirigakure I stayed behind to ensure that all of the citizens that wanted out got out. There were decent number of poor or old citizens that couldn’t leave with the main group of refugees. Since then I have been offering my services to different traveling merchants. Ao slurped down a spoonful of ramen, and took a long swig of his drink before continuing.

I’ve always enjoyed traveling, and I figured I could kill two birds with one kunai this way. I want visit all of the Hidden Villages, and then maybe settle down. I’ve been alone for some time, and it gets old after a while

Ao noticed that a young boy towards the back of the shop had caught Umashi’s attention. As the shop owner came by to check on the two Shinobi sitting at the bar Umashi informed the man that he would be covering the boy’s tab. Ao took another spoonful of ramen before continuing.

Seems that wherever you go, the younger shinobi of your village follow. Are you a teacher or something?

MFT

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Again, Umashi feigned a sort of ignorance although the dance was kinda getting a bit on his own nerves. Being the Hokage couldn't be a bad thing but then again he was talking to a guy with an affiliation to a village that in a most technical sense no longer was habitable. Shrugging his shoulders and taking another spoonful of the wonder pho broth, Umashi exhaled slowly. "Although I prefer not to flaunt it, I will not lie, I am the Hokage." Letting the title hang in the air, Umashi would go from focusing on his food to suddenly asking for another energy drink as he quickly finished off what little was left of the previous one. Without wanting to stop too short on the subject but also not wanting to have a bunch of people break out into a sort of praise for him, Umashi kept his nature calm and instead continued on as he spoke. "Traveling to the various shinobi villages is rather fun. I admit, I used to be a traveler like you until I was forced to changing my ways and settle down. I still am in the merchant business though. I might be in need of services such as your own . . . if you're up to the task." With a bit of a smirk, Umashi chuckled to himself as he continued to keep his voice low but well aware that he'd began to play his hand at a more political card game.

OOC: Don't know if you heard but I've been dealing with vertigo from a mountain trip that I took last weekend. I would like to continue this RP and I do plan on hiring you for a mission or two ICly.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko had stopped pretending to look for his money just a few seconds after the waiter had left his table; not without throwing a weird look at the young boy though. Ah shit... i wonder if i would be able to order just half of a meal for half of the prize? I think i could afford that for some of the cheaper menues... damnit Juko, why did you go here and not to Mc'Gennins!... Shit. He peeked at the waiter and saw the man standing at the table right before Juko's. Shit, if i leave now he will surely see me. I gotta act now, what am i even a ninja for... Forming a few quick seals he started forming chakra in his body but soon stopped it when his stomach rebelled the use of such amounts of energy. Damnit!
He could already see the Waiter looking at him and just a moment later coming his way too.
The student felt panic rising in him and his eyes darted from one customer to another, feeling as if everyone was watching him and expecting the shame already. Seconds stretched and felt like an eternity as Juko was trying to find an escape before the approaching Waiter. He didnt find one.
What he did find however was hope, hope when the waiter stopped right before him and, with noticable regret, informed him that the great Hokage would pay for his meal. WHAT? No way, No way! Are you kidding me? Jukos eyes got big as he tried to look past the man towards the stools at the entrance ahead of him until he finally found a man that indeed bore a stricking resemblance to the face in the mountains. This, this is it. This is my chance!
Pointing at the card he ordered two of the bigger meals to get rid of the waiter and took once again aim at the Hokage. Im praying this was not some weird joke... Smoothing his clothes and ruffling through his hair once again he took a few shaky steps towards the front of the store before him.
Hokage, Sir, it is an Honor and thank you i just wanted to say that, i am a real fan, i would like to...
Juko froze in his tracks.
Right next to the Hokage was another man who didnt seem to belong to the villages ninja forces and who appeared to be talking to the hokage. The young student suddenly felt as if he had interrupted something rather important and sudden regret rose in him along with small beads of sweat that appeared on his forehead.
WC: 439​

OOC: Sorry for the late post, i didnt realize you were continuing already!!! Many many much apology.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao’s eyebrows shot up in surprise at Umashi’s confession. While Ao would not have been surprised if Umashi had turned out to be a high-ranking med-nin, Ao was not expecting Umashi to be the Hokage.

Well you are quite the Hokage, I can’t say that I have ever heard of a village Kage patrolling the gates of his village. Ao was also a little surprised at Umashi’s interests in Ao’s services. After all Umashi was the Hokage, he had had a entire village of men and women who were willing to serve at this man’s beck and call. Unless, that is, Umashi did not want the men and women of his village to know what Umashi was doing.

I assure you that I am up for anything. I also assure you that I am a man of discretion. I wouldn’t have lasted long in my ANBU years if I wasn’t. Just let me know when you are ready to discuss the details. Ao’s voice had a tendency to carry, but he had lowered his voice slightly to ensure that no one besides Umashi could hear his words.

The young Shinobi whose meal Umashi had paid for came over to thank the Hokage for his generosity. As he begun to speak he noticed Ao sitting beside Umashi and appeared to lose his words. Ao figured the boy understood that he had interrupted something, but it did not matter as it was very unlikely that whatever proposal Umashi intended to make would not be made in such a place as this. Ao turned his attention to the boy and smiled, nonverbally hinting that he was fine to continue with his admonition.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao waited while the young Leaf Shinobi and the Lord Hokage idly chatted. Eventually Ao had finished his meal, and saw no reason to continue to sit in the ramen shop listening to a conversation he cared little about. Ao quietly signaled to the cook to bring Ao’s check. Ao reached within his robe and produced a handful of coins. He carefully used his other hand to pick through the coins until he had found enough to pay for his meal. Ao then turned to the Hokage and the young Shinobi and bed them both a good evening.

Ao made sure to mention to Umashi that if he was really interested in the services Ao had for offer, that he need just ask. Ao would be around a little bit longer, but did plan to leave for the Village Hidden in the sand before the end of the month.

Ao left the small restaurant and started back towards the inn he was staying at. The night was cool and cloudy, and the smell of eminent rain filled the air. Ao had only been walking for a few minutes when the rain started. For a moment Ao stood still in the rain, enjoying the cool and refreshing shower mother nature had blessed him with. Then Ao heard something to his right. Ao turned and looked down an alley only to see a familiar face.

Low to the ground was a white fox, a small scroll was attached to its’ neck.

[Topic Left]
MFT

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding along to the Hokage talking Juko tried very hard to earn the older mans approval. Listening contently and trying to bring in a sentence or two of his own every now and then one could actually come to think that Juko was indeed a good boy, a growing Shinobi in the land of fire. In his thoughts however he was already halfway considering his chances at another free meal. If he were to proove himself interesting enough for the Hokage, would he have a chance to be personally trained by the far more experienced ninja?
From the corner of his eyes he saw the other man first pay for his meal then stand up and bow to the Hokage. I wonder who that is, ive never seen him around here and he doesnt look like one of the Konoha-nins... i wonder what he and the hokage where talking about... i hope it was nothing to important that i interrupted. He scowled at the thought of ruining a potentailly important meeting between the foreign ninja and the Hokage, especially since the man did mention "services" that he offered. The boy bowed backwards and looked back at the table he had left after finding out that the Hokage had payed for him, trying to look like he wasnt listneing to the stranger talking. So hes even leaving for the village of the sand soon? Sounds like this one is not actually from this village at all. I wonder what services the village of the sand was trying to offer to the hokage...
Still smiling Juko too said his good byes to the Hokage, bowed and left to finish his meal. After doing so he did another small bow, passing the Hokage and left for his own place.

[Leaving Topic]
WC: 296​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Indeed, Umashi had many things that he wanted to accomplish while he was still around to do them. Finishing up his meal with the good people around him, Umashi would remember to keep in contact with the mysterious Ao. For now, he'd move on to the other things that he had to do while he had time to do them. Sometimes, a simple day was anything but and even the most mundane of things like getting a meal revealed hidden treasures.

OOC: Crap post is crappy. I really apologize about that.
TLUS

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back