Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's go to the Sports Bar! [Open]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was trying to relax after a long day at the Omni Prime Medical Complex where he was continuing the research he had started so many years ago. His goal was to develop a manner of creating semi-automaton humanoids which could provide assistance within the village, especially within the Omni Prime as the number of trained hands were on the low side. With this civil war happening the Medical Branch was of even greater importance and he wanted to perfect this technique soon before anymore major battles came.

This evening Shin was wearing rather casual apparel, for him at least. A tight pair of dark denim jeans had a low cut black tank tucked into them as the young man showed off his clearly defined body. His arms and visible portion of his chest were well toned, though he had no true bulk. A small stature ran in his family's genes and he was no exception. His ghostly blue eyes were piercing though the crowd and his golden blonde hair almost glowed in the light. His fair skin had barely any markings on it which was rare for a shinobi, but he was a medical ninja and a genjutsuist so he wasn't much for hand to hand combat. Dark boots and a belt would finish his attire, but overall it was probably clear to many that this young man was playing for a different team... if you catch my drift. Walking through the district of the Sietch Zensunna which housed many shops of varying cuisine caused his stomach to growl.

It had probably been hours since he had anything to eat or drink, but where to go? Nothing sounded exceptionally good, but there was a lot of ruckus coming from one restaurant more so than the others. Intrigued by the unison cheering and hollering from within Shin decided to try out this place.
Ushi no Yasei Seibutsu
<i></i> was the name of this establishment and it did not seem to follow the same design as the surrounding eateries. Walking into the shop Shin would see that it was more of a bar than anything, but there were a series of television devises along each wall and the network of bars all allowed the patrons to face them. There were a couple of table areas in the center but they were all filled with families. There were few open seats, but at the bar nearest the doors had a few open seats. Willing to take the chance the newly crowned Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan would walk to one of the stools and take a seat. Almost instantly he was approached by a young woman, with soft delicate features wearing a pedestrian version of the standard Chuunin gear, asking for his drink order. "I would like a bottle of your awamori and a glass of shikuwasa juice please."<i></i> Almost instantly the girl made a fake handseal and walked away. He started to get the sense that this establishment was meant for the people within the village who were not shinobi but enjoyed the concept of the life of a ninja. He chuckled to himself a little bit at the idea that such a place existed.

"Byakko Kyūji of Sunagakure. The lovely brawler hails from Wind Country but don't let her good looks fool you, that armor is not just for show!"<i></i>

His attention instantly shot up to the televised match before him. He didn't realize that the tourney was still going on. A grin when on his face. That would explain why he hadn't seen his sensei since his arrival back in the village. Crossing his arms and leaning back in his stool the Yamanaka man would begin to watch the beginning of the match as he waited for his drink order to arrive.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Hiroshi also sought momentary peace after the past several months. Between being almost crippled by a gravity jutsu, being ambushed by a pack of mocking dogs, playing peacekeeper between humanity and a society of sentient insects, and losing his ANBU mentor to old age of all things, he thought that a shot or five of some potent liquor would do the trick and take the edge off.

"At least this war with the Daimyo hasn't escalated too much," he was grateful that he could still hone his skills for the inevitable--after all, not only was he a shinobi, but Unmei's presence within him practically made him a volatile weapon of mass destruction. He certainly didn't have the power of any of the Sovereign, but he was still an asset for Sunagakure as well as liability--not only did he lack full control over the Dread Wolf within, but both factions were aware of his situation thanks to the Makaibatsu kidnapping him when he still lived outside of the village.

Tonight, however, those memories and worries were the last thing he wanted to think about as he strolled through the streets of Sietch Zensunna with a slightly more formal attire compared to his usual. His form-hugging, black, v-neck shirt was tucked into a pair of well-ironed, tan slacks past a thick dark brown belt Despite having a bit of fat hiding his muscles, his thick, battle-scarred arms, wide, hairy chest, and tall, stoic stature were a testament to his physical might by size alone. His golden-yellow eyes complimented both his sun-kissed complexion and his dark brown hair and beard. Finally, a pair of dark brown dress shoes completed the outfit.

"Well, aren't you looking good, Hiroshi-kun!" Unmei silently teased him. "Who is the lucky lady?"

"I suppose you are, Unmei-sama," Hiroshi contemplated with a sigh. Despite finding tranquility in solitude since his incident prior to becoming a student over a decade ago, the man now craved some kind of companionship to help him cope with the recent turmoil in his life.

Some rowdy commotion across the street snapped him out of his brooding; apparently Ushi no Yasei Seibutsu was televising a popular event as to be expected from such an establishment. Intrigued, Hiroshi made his way inside and took a seat at the bar by the door, sitting just an empty seat away from a blonde, fair-skinned man that had to be a foot or so shorter than himself. Another woman with the faux shinobi garb approached him and asked for his beverage of choice.

"A glass of water and a shot of shochu for now, please," he placed his order, raising his eyebrow at her false handseal before shaking it off with a brief chuckle.

"'The sun always shines brighter on the other side of the dune,'" he mentally repeated the old Sunan adage just as the television before announced the other contender.

""And to the right we have Matsuo Yasha of Otogakure. This young woman.... is uh... she is fighting right here!""<i></i>

Hiroshi massaged his well-groomed facial hair with one hand as he watched the two women on the screen. Something about the announcer's introduction of the Otogakure kunoichi struck him as odd. "Seems like Yasha is not popular at all with the crowd," he commented to the blue-eyed man to his left.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While the blonde haired man was on Hiroshi’s left, a couple of seats down to his right was a black haired woman. She is around 5 foot 1 and has a slim figure. She has long black hair that extends past her waist and wears a black dress. In her right hand was an empty glass with one large ice cube in it. Her face was firmly planted on the counter as she was completely passed out. It would seems someone could not hold their liquor. Despite not being able to see her face one could see the blindfold tied around her head. By her feet sat a canine, which some might find strange seeing that the bar seems to have a rule against animals within the establishment. However the woman is blind and the barkeep would not refuse a person of their seeing eye dog. The canine for the most part was minding its own business just sitting there watching the other people in the bar.

If anybody asks the bartender how much did she have, she would honestly tell them that the woman only had one glass and that it wasn’t really that strong either. Either the woman was faking it, which a quick nudge would show that was indeed unconscious, or she really was a lightweight. The Bartender might also add that the woman has been there for quite some time and that she tried to wake her up with no luck.

While the bartender and Hiroshi might be fooled Shin could be a different story all together. He already met her and knows quite well that she had the habit of inhabiting the minds of animals. Being Yamanaka himself he knows how much of a double edge sword the mind transfer is. While she might gain control of a target, her body would be left vulnerable. The question is now what is she possessing? Was it the dog by her feet? The small mouse hiding under one of the tables nibbling at some scraps? Or was she possessing an animal outside the bar? Whatever animal she was in, it will probably be obvious to Shin that this passed out drunk appearance was just a cover.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC:I'm on mobile so sorry for any typos))

Shin was watching the program, not really paying any attention to the world around him. Kyuji-sama was on the screen and she was about to enter combat. He wanted to see how strong his superior truly was. Unaware of his soon-to-be wife sitting near them watching through the eyes of an animal Shin would grab his drink and take a small sip. The strong flavour was a punch to his taste buds as he reached for the citric juice to chase it with. After the second sip a deeply held breath would be released as he realized there was now someone sitting near him. Addressing him before looking at him he would respond. "I missed her prior fights but I'm-..."<i></i>

As he spoke he turned his head to face the newcomer but he was taken aback. Basically swallowing his tongue the young man was shocked by who was sitting beside him. This beast of a man instantly brought a blush to Shin's face, or actually... maybe that was the liquor? Was Shin that much of a light weight to be feeling it after just a single sip? Who knows, regardless this massive specimen of masculinity was breath taking. A single second seemed like a life time as Shin's eyes were graced by the sight of this broad Holden man.

Raising his hand to his miuth he let out a small cough before taking a larger swig of awamori and another chase of shikuwasa juice. "Oh, I'm sorry.<i></i> He'd cough again softly to clear his throat. Looking back at the screen with a soft blush on his cheeks he'd continue. "I was saying I don't know if she'd been a good competitor or not. Perhaps she's made it this far through technicalities."<i></i> flopping his hands open and palms facing up near his shoulders the thin blonde would shrug.

Shifting in his seat Shin would cross his legs, the leg nearest Hiroshi would be shifted on top to point his knees away. Gazing around the bar briefly, Shin looked at the other screens. "Then again, it looks like everyone came to check out this fight. Maybe she's just a monster?"<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Hiroshi's golden eyes locked with Shin's own for a brief yet memorable moment, causing a warm grin to spread across the behemoth of a man's features as the more petite of the two blushed.

"What is this feeling?" he contemplated as he enjoyed the time lost in the blonde's haunting blue eyes before the tension between them was broken by the latter's cough. Blushing a bit himself now, he slammed the first shot of shochu before ordering another.

Unmei chuckled within Hiroshi. "You are kind of an idiot, pup; you do know that, right?" she teased him. "Here's a hint: there are many kinds of attraction."

Blushing a bit more at the Dread Wolf's accurate, albeit unsettling observation, Hiroshi listened to Shin's assessment of the upcoming match before the two fighters on the screen addressed one another.

"It is nice to finally meet you, Matsuo Yasha of Otogakure. Let's have a fun and well-fought contest against one another and may the best fighter win."

"First a fox-eared fuckboy who couldn't take a hit and now a blonde beanpole with cat ears that's shorter than me? What is this, a prank? Hope you're not too attached to that shiny chestplate you're wearing Kitty-cat 'cause I'm gonna mount it in my room after I pound those pretty green eyes straight outta your skull."
<i></i>

"Well then," Hiroshi repressed the indignation he felt as he slammed his second shot down his throat before turning to Shin again. "Seems like you were right on her being a monster. I hope the one with the armor humbles her."

After taking a sip of water, the man turned towards Shin once more. "My name is Hiroshi, by the way."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The little mouse would scurry quickly and quietly from table to table. At one table four guys were placing money in the center of the table as they were making bets on who was going to win this match. At another table was a couple where the woman was complaining to her boyfriend that the place was to crowded for her liking. Another table had a bunch of guys playing cards while watching the game. The next table were a couple talking about some strange happenings going on in Soon Haven. “I shwear to Mother Shuna. Hic, I shaw the skeleton wish my own eyes. It kidnapped this poor man.”

The other man did not seem as drunk as the other and does not seem to believe the drunk man. “You are drunk and stupid to put faith in such nonsense”

“I shwear a shaw it. Beshides if it washit the sketelon. Eshplain the missing poor folk.”

“People move, especially if they can no longer find the support within the city-state.”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The match would begin with Kyuji's signature style as she entered the Sage Mode which was her specialty. Shin however was slightly distracted from her match. Flipping a hand up to shrug with his left shoulder, the Overseer would look at the man beside him with a half smile. "Yea, that did not take long to reveal," With his open hand He would run his fingers through his golden locks before continuing. "but to be honest Kyuji-dono has some monstrous traits herself. Especially when she is in sync with her Lord Byakko."</COLOR><i></i> Shin would let out a small sigh as he thought of her insane strength. He really did have a long way to go if he was hoping to one day become a Medical Captain.

"Nice to meet you Hiroshi-sama." The soft blush on his cheeks remained as the rugged man introduced himself. <COLOR color="blue">"I am Shin of the Chikamatsu Clan."<i></i> The Overseer would bow his head to his new acquaintance, one of which he would like to get to know. Well. Once he returned back up from the bow he would look up to the screen for a moment to watch as Kyuji would tear through a clone.

"So.. uh-um... Do you come here often?"<i></i> Small talk was never Shin's forte. He became a fully fledged Mednin at the age of 14 and was instructing classes before that. He didn't grow up with peers in which he could practice the art of conversation so he was a little awkward, to say the least. Barely paying attention to the fight in which he came to see all he was paying attention to was the mountain of man beside him, because damn.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Oh, so you know Kyuji-sama?" Hiroshi observed as he continued to blush and smile himself; for someone who was in the medical profession, Shin seemed to be having trouble containing his infectious demeanor.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Shin-san," he accepted his peer's introduction with a slight bow of his own. "I come here about once every month or so; helps me wind down after training at the Toraono Dojo at least."

Much like the golden-haired man sitting next to him, Hiroshi had limited experience with idle chit-chat. Unlike the former, however, the latter overcompensated for his trepidation with bluntness to the point of forgoing any nuance whatsoever. So after he pounded back the third shot of shochu and chased it with a swig of water, his slightly inebriated state gave him the courage to steer the conversation.

"I also have a small apartment right here in Sietch Zensunna," he blatantly hinted like the social Carnasaur that he was. "If you'd like, I'd be happy to treat you to a nice home-cooked meal some time."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I do, she is actually the reason I am a Mednin today."<i></i> Shin would take a sip of his juice before continuing his conversation with this handsome young man. "The pleasure is all mine, as for myself this is the first time I have been in here. I have actually just returned to Suna after quite some time of traveling."<i></i>

The next statement Hiroshi said made Shin clearly blush. He even coughed a little bit due to the shock of such a statement. Immediately looking away Shin's smile would softly fade as he started to realize the situation he was in. "I am sorry, but I do not think that would be wise. You see I am actually to be wed soon."<i></i> Rubbing his thumbs together while holding onto his glass Shin would try to explain the situation despite how awkward he felt. "As the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan it is my duty to do what is best for my clan. I am marrying a member of the Tasien Clan to bring a union of our clans to strengthen both of us."<i></i> His voice softened as he thought of Hakuren.

"I am proud of you brother, though you know I don' approve."<i></i> Shin could hear his sister's thoughts as the two are always together, despite the fact that she now had a vessel of her own. A grin came to his face as he heard her confirm his actions. "Though if you ever need a partner to aid with your training I wouldn't be opposed."<i></i> His face now had a soft smile as he looked over to the rugged looking man beside him.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren’s soul leaves the body of the mouse and returns to her actual body. She then raises a hand with her face still planted on the table. “Yeah, I am the Taisen family member he is arranged to marry.” Slowly she lift her head of the table revealing a face Hiroshi is familiar with considering he spied on her not to long ago. “Barkeep, I’ll have another.” The woman fills the glass with a crimson red liquid. It was blood wine and as one would gather from the name has blood as an ingredients. Goat’s blood usually, however some places will serve a human blood version if order right. This bar was one such establishment and she did had human blood in her drink. Hakuren became a vampire quite some years ago and with it comes a particular thirst. “Shin, I have to ask how you so easily get invited for meals at people’s homes?” WHen Hakuren first met SHin at the gates, she also invited him back for a home-cooked meal.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Hiroshi looked at Shin, then at Hakuren, then finally at Shin again, not quite sure what to make of the political union between their respective clans; after all, the hulking behemoth of a man had long since been considered the black sheep of the Miyamoto clan thanks to the Dread Wolf's presence within him, so anyone willing to martyr their freedom for the sake of their clan was a foreign concept to him. And considering who the 'dearly beloved' were--Shin, a man who seemed to prefer the company of other men to women, and Hakuren, a woman who frightened even him--Hiroshi couldn't help but wonder just why either of them would go to such lengths.

"Just give me the bottle," he requested of the server before turning his attention to Shin. "Training sounds like a fine idea; I just hope I won't make a fool of myself a second time." As the server brought the shochu to him, Hiroshi slammed more than enough yen onto the bar to pay his tab before chugging straight from the bottle for a few seconds.

"Well, that's certainly a twist," Unmei broke his internal silence as her warmth mingled with that of the intoxicating liquor.

"Yeah, well, at least I have you," he thought fondly of the entity within him as a smile crossed his face.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Hakuren would speak up he would hear his sister's voice in his mind. "Shin. You may want to quit your drinking. This man is pissing me off and if you keep it up I may not be able to stop myself."</COLOR><i></i> His eyes would flicker red as he began to look through her eyes. "Kohana, please don't. It's not a good time."<i></i> He sent the thought back to her as he looked around the bar so that she could see that he was with Hakuren and his new acquaintance Hiroshi. He was in an extremely uncomfortable situation. He looked back and forward between the two for a moment until he heard what his sister said to the gate.

"Sand wolves are not a threat, I'm not some weakling like you."

A sense of dread overcame him as he could feel Kohana's hatred boil up. Now actually speaking Shin would try to carry on casual conversation. "Yea, umm I don't know Hakuren-sama."<i></i> He awkwardly chuckled but it was rather clear that he was distracted and uncomfortable with everything happening. Turning to face Hiroshi he would freeze before saying another word.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure that I misheard you... Ma'am. Could you repeat that for me?"

Shin's eyes began to glow completely red. <COLOR color="blue">"You must be deaf as well. What a joke, and you are supposed to protect the village? Such a waste of a man."<i></i> His words sounded like Kohana's harsh voice, which to Hiroshi may seem extremely off, and his gestures were different than just moments before. Clinching her jaws Kohana was in control of both bodies. Reaching out to grab the man's collar that was before her she would whisper into his ear. "Threaten me again and I will kill you..."<i></i> Leaning back and releasing his shirt Kohana would let out a chuckle.

His eyes shifted back to blue as Shin was able to regain control. In a panicking voice Shin would once again sound like himself. "I'm sorry, I have to go. She needs me."<i></i> As he stood up he placed his hand on Hiroshi's should to help push himself up quickly. As he touched the other man his view of Kohana being approached would become view-able by the mountain of a man, and it was clear that she was at the village gates. His sense of urgency would also enter the man as Shin's Yamanaka skills were still a little uneasy since his physical split with Kohana. Landing on the ground Shin moved rather quickly through the room and darted out of the building in blur of speed.

[topic left and continued here]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Hiroshi blinked a few times as Shin's once blue eyes now turned red before looking down at the bottle of shochu in his hand. "I haven't had that much, have I?" he silently questioned whether he was truly wasted or just going insane. But as Shin's attitude and mannerisms shifted drastically, the mountain of the man could feel the tension at the gates without even being present.

"Sorry?" he blurted out just before Shin's dominated body grabbed him by the collar and promised him to kill him should he threaten him again. His golden eyes widened as they darted towards Hakuren; not that the gesture would have been seen by the blind woman.

As Shin regained control of his body and apologized for his actions, Hiroshi quickly downed the rest of the bottle of shochu before sighing, staggering to his feet, and turning to face Hakuren. "I may not get why you two are getting married," he began, "but I'll be damned if I let either of you down." With those parting words, he darted after Shin, surprisingly nimble despite his massive frame.

[topic left and continued here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back