Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Not Talk [Info Drop]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nobuyuki saw to it personally to deliver the copies of the recordings made in the medical sennin's office. The Nara awaited the arrival of anyone he could trust to pick up the information. That list was slim, but he was sure fate wouldn't keep him waiting long.

He pondered what the Raikage would do with what he heard, or if he would want to hear the other sennin's opinion. That wasn't necessary, and, their own words were in the recordings as well. It would be apparent to what they might be thinking based on that alone.

[Package for Karl]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira heard of Nobuyuki's arrival, it wasn't long after they had parted ways earlier in the day, maybe a few hours, so he was quite aware of what this would be regarding.

Taking the time to go and meet the Sennin personally himself. After all, the Sennin had come, why should the Raikage not meet this gesture in kind.

Arriving he bowed his head to Nobuyuki in acknowledgement.

I'm sure this isn't the end of the investigation, but how did the meeting with Kitsune go? He asked, calm in his voice, as he held out a hand to receive the package.

He of course had no idea of exactly what had happened in that room, not yet he didn't anyway. Hope was that Kitsune had proved herself to be valuable, to be a credit to her name, but the truth? Perhaps Akira caught a glimpse of that in Nobuyuki's eye.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sigh was most audible from Nobuyuki. He shook his head shortly after. "Productive I suppose, but I wouldn't say it went well."

The ANBU sennin handed over the package promptly and then leaned against a nearby wall. "I would like to say more, Raikage-sama, but I feel I shouldn't give that you are apart of the investigation. If I may take my leave sir." he concluded, bowing in respect to Saito.

He turned to leave, ready for a nights rest before beginning the next phase of the investigation.

[Topic Left]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Of course, I wouldn't ask for more. I'm sad to hear it didn't go so well. I'll review the tapes and make my decision on the future of the Medical branch leadership as discussed earlier. The investigation as a whole... well... He gave a small smile I'll just hope that that's not the part which didn't go so well.

Lifting the package he nodded again.

Thank you for your hard work Nobuyuki. Remember that however this pans out you will have my respect, and that is why you are tasked with this along with Ayumu.

It wasn't him kissing up to his investigator, far from, it was meant to be an attempt to let the other know that should he find his ex-Sennin guilty, a man who he had worked under in years gone, that it wouldn't be held against him. It was something Akira wanted done because he wanted to, above all else, make sure that he hadn't acted in the disinterest of Kumogakure.

Turning to head back to his office it seemed like it was going to be a long night.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back