Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Talk ^_^ Pt.2

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Talk Pt.2 said:
29ps1sk.jpg

Rp said:

Sitting in the raikages office, The prodigy brothers relaxed. It would probably be a minute before the Raikage was done taking care of business. After all, they were deciding what should be done about an important leader position.

Once the decision was made, Junko planned on bringing up another important matter. Hell, possibly The biggest matter when it came to him and his family's protection along with the rest of the village.

2j0l53l.jpg

Sitting on the Raikages desk was Junkos katana. Sealed inside, was mozoku, The blood demon king. When held by Junko, the demonic energy was properly concealed, preventing individuals from sensing the evil entity. Instead, they'd sense more of a positive entity from Junko and the weapon. Despite demon splitting the demon into two entities. In the end, it was a demon.

Topic Started/Entered

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira would enter only shortly after. It would be apparent to the two that the discussion hadn't gone on long, though whether that meant that Akira had simply said "fine" and removed Kitsune temporarily, or whether that meant that he had given a strong reason to not do so they could only speculate on.

Looking at the pair he noticed the new addition to his desk. Walking around to his side of the furniture he looked at it.

I'm assuming this is what you wanted to speak to me about? He asked.

Something about it troubled him, but he couldn't place a finger on why.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Talk Pt.2 said:

Rp said:
In moments, the Raikage entered. Hopefully, the A-team had made their decision already. Now, it was time for a different discussion. An interesting one that would probably spark concern. Especially with the katana pulsing with a negative energy.

"I'm assuming this is what you wanted to speak to me about?"

Looking at Junko and then back to the Raikage, Aiko nodded."Where should I start?" Junko said with a pause. "Let's see... Well, from the beginning maybe?" Junko questioned looking at Aiko.

"Start with the katana."

"Well sir. Sealed in that sword is... A demon. Not just any demon, the blood demon king, Mazoku. Awhile back, their was chaos that filled the susukino district with terror. I wouldn't be surprised if you already know what I'm talking about." Junko said shaking his head.

"Anyways, Mazoku appeared in the district and I was the first individual on the scene as a medic in training. I'm not sure how my sensei found out, but he arrived to the devastating scene moments later. If things couldn't get any worse, another demon emerged. Quite a few civilians were injured, a few buildings had to be rebuilt, Mazoku was sealed inside me, The other inside Daisuke, and the battle was remembered through the district. The Sennin and his pupil, remembered for their heroic actions." Junko said bluntly. For such an heroic overview, he didn't seem that enthusiastic.

"Time passed, and as I conquered the demons powers as a jinchuuriki,it was realized that I could reach far greater heights. I simply needed to place a part of me and Mazoku into that blade there. As a result, I'd have to go without communication and connection with Mazoku for a bit. Simple enough huh?" Junko said with a sigh. The chief had been talking a lot and he wanted to get to the end. "Well, after a long period of meditation outside the village, I regained connection with the demon.</B><B> Surprisingly, our time apart allowed him to contact hell and start up mischief. He reconnected with his blood demon army, vowed that he'd be free, and regained his full power. Thanks to my quick thinking though, I actually managed to split mozoku into two entities, leaving his more pure essence attached to my life force." Junko said placing a hand on his stomach.

"The pure essence of Mazoku actually cancels out his dark demonic powers. I'm actually the only individual that can contain him in that sword. For now." Junko said thinking of his two newborn sons. "Well, shortly after I figured out all that. Me, my brother, and my feline companions actually encountered individuals of his army. They weren't too much of a challenge." Junko said with his final pause.

2lx70pi.jpg

"I didn't have the opportunity to express this to the last two raikages or my sensei. Mazoku has been pretty quiet, and i feel like I need to investigate that mountain in the spine of the world once more. Just as I trusted you with info in the past, I'm trusting you with this." Junko said grabbing the katana, igniting it to cancel out the evil demonic power that attempted to seep out.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first it seemed that they didn't quite know where to begin with their tale.

He listened and though he had heard of an incident in the district regarding demons he hadn't gotten involved and at the time had been retired. He'd kept out of it and he'd not looked into it since as it had seemed to be taken care of. A mental note was made however that he might need to look into what notes existed so that he could make a better decision regarding what to do... though only time would tell whether that would be required or not.

Now was a time to listen and not make judgement.

The story continued and it seemed that a part of the demon king was inside Junko now, the rest in the sword. Junko continued by saying that the essence inside him let him control the essence in the blade, but then he offered the blade to Akira.

Although he didn't want to offend Junko he hesitated from taking the offer.

If you're the only one able to nullify the power to this extent then why would you give the sword to me? Surely it would be better off being with you? For now he would figure out the blade and what was to happen with that. Once that was sorted then he would focus his attention on the other pressing matter.

He had fought through one demon war in his lifetime. It was not something he wanted to relive.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Talk Pt.2 said:

Rp said:
"If you're the only one able to nullify the power to this extent then why would you give the sword to me? Surely it would be better off being with you?"

"The plan wasn't to give you the sword, but to inform you of the swords history. I wouldn't want anything to pop up and you wasn't informed." Junko said placing the katana back into its red holding pack. Putting it on his back, Junko continued.

"I've recently had two children baring some of the power of the good entity inside me. My family has now been locked into this loop involving these demons." Junko said with a sigh. "We'll overcome this though, I'll protect my family." Junko said with a smile as he placed a hand on Aikos shoulder. "Now, moving on to another another matter." Junko said revealing a scroll.

"I've been informed that you have a lot of experience as a blacksmith. Mind using your expertise to tell me about this?" Junko said summoning the old broken iron sword. A lifetime of chopping was obviously done with the poor thing, but maybe it had a bigger story to it. Unlike the constant Raikage duties, Saito might enjoy this.

Broken_iron_sword_hilt.png

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah he had been confused by the action of his holding the blade out towards him and the words being used but it was clear that he wasn't going to give the sword which was a relief, instead information about it.

He nodded and found it interesting that this ability to control this demon was able to be passed down from father to his offspring. Apparently without fail at this stage as well, he knew people who would probably want to investigate that, and perhaps see if they could replicate it. Still that would be for another time.

Another matter was raised and he asked Akira to give his insight on a broken weapon which he summoned.

Akira took the blade and looked at it. It was definitely well worn, and it looked like the hilt, handle and blade were all a single piece. This was quite unusual, and showed poor technique in many ways, or very old technique. There were grooves in the handle, he assumed to help the owner to correctly attach leather to aid gripping it. The blade was dull, and Akira rubbed his thumb across it, it also hadn't been folded to create the waves in the blade that a folded blade gave when sharpened.

Where was this found? He asked. Often it wasn't simply looking at a blade that gave away its story, but where it was found, what else was found there if anything. A sword remain like this in a farmers chest versus one found discarded in the countryside where perhaps a battle many years ago had taken place. There was only so much that could be gleaned from a blade without knowing a little about its background.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Talk Pt.2 said:

Rp said:
"Where was this found?"

"I found that weapon in a batch of weapons during one of my taijutsu classes located in shinbatsus path. Junko said thinking back. "Their was a scroll provided by the training facility for academy classes that I used to summon the weapons. They all were unique, but that one stood out to me the most." Junko said scratching his head.

"If you'd like, you could keep the weapon and get back to me on it." Junko said awaiting a response. If he kept the weapon, The prodigy brothers would say their good-bye and thanks. They'd surely meet again pertaining to the weapon.

Topic Left Unless stoppe

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Interesting. So it was in a scroll from the training facility. That seemed... unusual.

A student certainly would have no use for a weapon like this, it was broken, the weight poorly balanced because it no longer had the full length of blade. If nothing else it was this peculiarity which stood out to him.

He wasn't sure whether this warranted research or not. It could simply be a case of an accident, someone sealing the weapon when doing a tedious chore, or a joke by a prankster. Shinbatsu knew that there were enough of those.

Yet it was peculiar enough for him to want to investigate. If someone who still worked there had done so they would remember it, he had a pretty decent judgement when someone was lying and when they weren't, but he wouldn't do this himself, that would be too intimidating. He'd need to send someone else to check, someone people would be more likely to open up to without feeling like they were in trouble.

Leave it with me for now. I will see what I can find out about it. He hadn't looked at it with his byakugan yet... in part because he didn't feel that he could draw any conclusions from the weapon at this time from it.

Placing the weapon back down on the desk he nodded.

Take care, and please have patience and trust that with the two Sennin investigating matters that all will be revealed, and that justice will be served by all.

The pair left the room and Akira called over his headset.

Please send in Akuhei. I have a job for him.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back