Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Lets Talk [Requesting Asuka]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked through the halls only briefly looking at the signs. He knew his way around the building, even though he had not been here in years but he still knew the turns. The only confirmation was which office he was going to.

He was very surprised to find that it felt weird to walk the halls without his mask on. Briefly his mind went back to what he considered the dark times of the corp. A time when the masks had been banned by their own Sennin. Manzo had been just a trainee during that time but it had left an impression.

Despite the strangers that he felt he smiled as that was something he no longer had to worry about. He smiled as he thought his purpose here. He had not been back long and was already given a task to help make the village better. But what was the problems with it?

Taking a deep breath he cleared his emotions. He wasn’t sure what he was walking into with this meeting after all and he needed to be ready for anything. He had seen quite a range of emotions and actions come from Asuka. She was an interesting person to be around, with Rayne being almost a complete opposite in personality. Not for the first time he wondered if when they split if Rayne took half the personality with her. It would make a certain amount of sense but not something he intended to bring up or make anything more than idle speculation. He was pretty sure that Hannya would beat him if he did.

Knocking her office door he waited to see how this would play out.

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, letting the paper rest on her desk. It wasn't exactly a great day since the reports coming in were all the same thing, nothing wrong, system working. The minor schemish between students or the odd encounter with bandits but not necessarily dangerous since the teams Sensei took care of them but she still had to read them, just in case anything had happened and besides. Knowing everything made her reputation with the students funny and she could entertain them.

In any case. She waited for a bit, mumbling a song while signing paper after paper. A slow song, a lullaby. Rayne wasn't around unfortunately, since she was doing something else in the academy. Hopefully not scaring her instructors half to death as she usually did but Asuka trusted her word, since she was basically the same person.

Hearing the knock on the door she looked up with a smile and took a deep breath. "Come in!" She spoke with a smile "What can I help you with?"

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked in as he heard the response to his knock. The sight before him was one that he pretty much expected, the Sennin buried behind a mountain of paperwork. It was a sight that he did not envy and yet another reason why he never wanted teh Sennin title.

Inwardly he smiled to himself. So few people in the villages knew him at this point, he wondered what they would think of him if they found out how close he had become to gaining the title himself. A fate he had dodged in his mind. All it took was chasing after his family and breaking their criminal organization.

But those idle thoughts were not the reason he was standing in the office. He looked around blatantly. ”Good Morning, just you today? I had suspected to find your other half here.“ It was a little odd that the serious one was not around to do the paperwork but the playful half was. It was good to see that she took her duties seriously though.

No matter how she responded to his question he would let her then follow up, getting right the point. ”I have just left the Hokage’s office. We were talking about how I was to fit back into the village and how I can be the best help.“ He held out his hand holding a letter. ”I am sure his words will make more sense that what I can say.“ He had a smile on his face. It was a genuine smile as he thought about how he was finally able to start helping his home. After all, no matter how far he had traveled, this was his home.

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up as the door opened. Oh my, it was Manzo. She remembered him for the little problem they had at the gate but hoped that it wouldn't case any problem. I any case she nodded with a bright smile. "Morning Manzo! Yeah just me. Rayne is helping me with some things at the academy. So tell me! What can I help you with?"

She heard him speak, so just left the Hokage's office. That should've been interesting, she wondered what exactly they had spoken about in any case she heard him carefully not to miss any details but he didn't exactly say what they spoke about. Only thing was that he wanted to help the village which she respected. Happily taking the letter she opened it.

When she read it she sighed, not as a disappointment but as a change that she wasn't expecting. In any case, she would happily accept the help.
"Well, welcome to the main branch Head Jounin Manzo!" She streched her hand for him to shake. Now down to buisness. "So, your job is simple in paper. Complicated in practice."

"First off, the gates. No one gets in without identification, if they don't have identification they are turned away unless someone in Leaf can confirm their identity. Known Leaf missings are killed on site."
Asuka opened the drawer and gave Manzo a copy of the laws in leaf "The Forest of Death is off limits to any Genin and students without a Chunnin going with them. Secondly, the academy. We, the higher ups, look at students with potential and nuture them with extra curricular studies. Tutors if you will. Of course you are able to call students for any class you might see that is needed to further get them ready."

Asuka leaned forward for the final points. "But, do not treat them as soldiers. Students are to be treated as children, let them grow their own believes by themselves. Third, exams. You are able to give any exams you so wish in any way as long as the examinees don't get permanently damaged based on their level. Once they graduate they become Shinobi. We want to prepare students for the life of a Shinobi, help the graduates survive in the life they chose to live. Any questions Manzo?"

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo couldn’t help but look blankly at Asuka as she laid out the rules of the village. ”has things changed so much since I left that those things need to be spelled out? That used to be standard practice. Though sometimes they would end up in prison as opposed to be turned away. That was why I patiently waited outside the gates and was complying with your demands when I showed up. These were things I expected.“

The task of being gate guards had fallen to the main branch for many years, though it was usually supplemented by the ANBU, something Manzo had always thought this was because certain ANBU liked this. It may be that Asuka was simply going over the rules and there was nothing more than that but with his experience at the gate before Asuka showed up made him think different.

”As for the students I am sure my experiences within the academy should not repeated with the younger generation. I can agree that they are children but when they are coming to their Genin exams shouldn’t they be treated like the shinobi they are striving to become? I would happily throw myself in front of students and gennin from building exploding, actually I have done that very thing, but Genin are expected to perform missions and as such shouldn’t they be treated as such?“

It was funny that the very event that identified Manzo when he returned to the village was the very thing he was bringing up now.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back