Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Letter] CC: Gen Ryu BCC: Any short person

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The below letter was delivered, via turkey courier, to the de facto village gates of the Village Hidden in the Sand. The contents read:
Yogi's letter said:
"To Gen Ryu,

I am Lord Melkor, strongest of the kami.

I have chosen you to embark on a quest. The fate of the continent rests in your hands. If you choose to take up this quest mail me at your earliest convenience.

If you cannot take part of the quest simply re-direct this letter to any hobbits, or otherwise short individuals, you might know."

I did not remember where Gen Ryu lived, so I sent three letters. I was sure at least one of them was bound to reach him (her?).
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

As the turkey, who was in fact a courier pigeon pretending to be a turkey, waited it tried to read the newspaper to pass the time. This was incredibly difficult as you can imagine. Not only are turkeys illiterate for the most part, but they are also unable to hold a newspaper with their appendages. If forced to wait for much longer the turkey would begin to whistle show tunes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back