Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Letter to the Ones I Love [Retirement]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A note was neatly slid under the newly crowned Hokage's office. It was in a pristine white envelope with a big red heart in wax binding the envelope together. The cloth covering of the envelope gave off a strong aroma of lavenders. Once Yomi picks up the letter, the contents wrote:
Dear Yomi said:
I know that I've been a bit of a pain in your butt lately; now and even six years ago. But I want to apologize for the last time I saw you. I was hurt by you not taking my side when everything I did was just for you. It's fine now. I considered suicide that night and several days afterward. I felt that I had nothing. Nobody in this village wanted me in the village except for you. You were the only one that cared for me and supported me. Everyone looked at me with their judgmental eyes. They made their decision on how to treat me long before they even got to know me.

Yes, the strange 'dragon girl' who didn't like many things and was vocal on things I thought were dumb. Especially like when we first met. The ANBU were hassling me when i was running from the bad guys and they threatened to throw me in jail. You remember that, right? lol. I should've known from then that I don't feel wanted here in this village. I lived under your protection for so long now and I feel that it's my time to move on. I found out a dragon statue was in Moon, which was why I left the dinner with you and Umashi. It's going to be dangerous, but it's my duty to take out those things.

I've started hurting myself lately. I don't know what it is. Something in the back of my mind is telling me to hurt myself. I can't get it's voice out of my head. I'll have to probably consult you once I finish all of these dragon statues. There should be one in each country so it might take a while.. assuming I don't die against the one in Moon ^^' which I hear is an exceptionally strong one. So wish me luck on that! I'll try to write you as often as I can, but don't hold your breath. Eh, if I die, nobody here except you would miss me. Anyway, I gotta go. Sliding this under your door with the rest of your important documents.
With Love,
Tenkawa Kaori​

PS: I'll try not to die out there ^^;

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Retired]
[MFT: 420 words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back