Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Letterino for Yuna

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A messenger bird arrived all the way from Lightning Country, carrying a message for Chigokai Yuna, and it'd bite out at anyone who tried to take the letter away without being the intended recipient. The letter was sealed with the Raikage's seal, which would make it clear that it was an official communication, and only the intended recipient should take it.

Chigokai Yuna,

Your mission is now as follows: Obtain as much intel on this Miroku Akkuma, and if it turns out he was indeed behind the attack on the village, eliminate him.
Beyond that, do your best to foster good relationships with Sunagakure. We are not at war with them, and we do not want to be. If you can, try to get them to enter into an alliance with us, or at least inform the Kazekage that after my visit to Konohagakure, I'll be visiting Sunagakure as well. I've enclosed a second letter in this envelope, that's addressed for the Kazekage. Please deliver it to him as well.

Sincerely,
Shinrya Kitsune
Raikage of Kumogakure, Ruler of Lightning Country
Dear Kazekage,

I am writing to you to inform you that I will be visiting Sunagakure in the near future. I will be visiting Konohagakure first, and then I will be coming to Sunagakure. I hope that we can meet and discuss the possibility of an alliance between our two villages. I will be bringing a gift, as a token of my good will. I hope that we can meet soon.

Sincerely,
Shinrya Kitsune
Raikage of Kumogakure, Ruler of Lightning Country

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna was in her usual wind country anbu attire, red mask, with breathable clothing. She has been watching the gates like a hawk, waiting for a message to arrive. And finally, one has. She picked up the letter from a bird and briefly looked at one of the letters. It had her name on it. She quickly stuffed both letters in a sealing scroll, which she'll have to read later, away from any eyes that may be watching.

(Topic entered)
(Letters obtained)
(Anbu attire/mask on)
(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back