Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Life Debts [Harupia]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Debts were a terrible noose to have loosely dangling around one's neck. It was true that they only had as much strength as you gave them, but her Master had drilled into her thick skull a drive to stay true to her word and to repay the debts she owed to others. More than one time Kazumi thought that this was due to a grudge he had with the, 'backstabbing Shinobi of the Hidden Villages', but as rebellious as she was thought to be, one could not spend as much time with the man and now have this personal sense of honor not rub off on her.

As such, with her injuries healed, she made her way towards the residence of the shinobi that had saved her life. Yeah, sure, that could be ascribed to pretty much anyone who got her from laying mummified in the desert to where she stood now, but this seemed to be as logical a place to start as any. She even had been allowed out of the hospital without supervision, though a tingling on the back of her neck left her feeling that such freedom was not as freely given as she was meant to believe. Idly she wondered if that too was a trait of her Master that she had inherited, or if the truly were keeping tabs on her.

Shrugging the thought away, she made her way though the sunbeaten streets of the village away from the hospital and towards the residence of one Sunaku Harupia. The shinobi that gave her directions did not seem overly concerned to be giving the man's private residence away, which meant that this guy was pretty tough and could defend himself, in which case why was he left to the dregs of guard duty? That, or it was yet another trap of misdirection.

She crumped the paper in her hand as she reached up and fussed and flayed her hair in frustration, leaving it a more tangled mess than it was before. "Say what you will Master, but at least I am alive. More than you can say... so yeah, sure, I'll be damned if I don't keep my guard up but I'm not just gonna keep jumping at shadows around here. Would be dead and buried otherwise, yeah?" Her step hitched a moment as she lowered her hands, uncrumpling the paper as she looked at the crudely drawn map. "How does anyone get around this place?"

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia’s brow furrowed a bit as he strolled past the Suna streets, seemingly on autopilot, seemingly focused on reading through whatever paper he was holding, but anytime he came close to a collision with anyone in his way he moved out of the way with grace and ease, perhaps giving a slight nod to one person he swung a bit to close by. Years of combat and training did give him a good sense of spatial awareness, and with how busy things were he didint really have time to sit down and read.

Busy indeed...even if the threat that they faced all the time ago seemed to have been quelled...or at least forced into hiding for now. And with a moment of peace, and new discoveries out in the desert...things were changing in the village. And if anything, he was a curious sort, even if he wasn't as...reckless with his curiosity as he used to be.

He never knew when exactly the change came...probably the compilation of seeing several potential village calamities strike within his lifetime. As much as he valued his own freedom, perhaps he sometimes was a bit too selfish in terms of thinking of the wellbeing of others. Or how his own conduct affected them… But he still had time to spare and fix it. One of those steps, as much as he dreaded it at times, was taking a more active role in the life of his clan...and assisting his father in the duties as its leader. Something he avoided for quite some time, surprisingly at some points...though he could imagine his father understood his reluctance, given his own history with the title...mother was elated for sure.

At least the wardrobe change was something that didint come as hard...though the rising heat of a more suit like appearance wasn't the best. But showing off your chest in more serious meetings was apparently frowned upon. Still, at least his new coat didint lose out on flair, colored in dark browns and gold markings. Even came with a pair of matching gloves but he didint really need those right now.

Finally, the Sunaku was nearing his destination, his own apartment. As much as he didint spend much time there lately it was still a cozy retreat to rest. Pulling his eyes away from the paper he had with a sigh he looked around with his deep green eyes...only to see a familiar figure wandering before him. She looked differently...mostly better. Less dehydrated and on the verge of death. He had good timing finding her...and luckily the medics were able to keep her stable. And as it turns out, recover her health fully.

With a light smile, he moved towards her, and just as she lamented how hard it was to traverse the surroundings he said „Well, it gets easier the longer your stay is, but it can be a bit of a maze for sure”. Assuming she’d turn around she would be greeted with a kind smile as he said „I'm glad to see you up and about. As much as I admire your grit, you were walking a fine line during your desert trek. I hope your feeling well. And as late as it may be, welcome to Sunagakure. Sunaku Harupia t your service.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back