Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Life is better than a movie - Open

Shoukyou Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pulling out a fistful of popcorn, I throw them in the air and I try to catch them in my mouth. Several fly and some bounce off my hair. Another goes into my shirt and another lands on my eye. One does successfully land in my mouth.

I shake the rest of the snack off and pull out the one in my shirt before chewing. “Well. I give myself an 11 out of 10.”

Most called me an odd man. Even my dear wifey called me odd. But that’s just how she tells me she loves me. But perhaps I was especially odd now as I was eating popcorn and making a mess while people watching in Wonderland. And the place was filled with a lot of people. I could tell by watching them that some of them were innocent. They were here to actually enjoy the café’s good food and atmosphere. But I know many of them were very bad people. Killers and drug dealers and corrupt politicians. The first didn’t really count since everyone was a killer nowadays.

The regulars ignored me, knowing how odd the White Rabbit of Wonderland can be. But I was still getting looks from some haughty people who were wondering what a airhead like me was doing here. But I just smiled at them and waved if I caught their eye. That always gets them to stop staring back.

Something disturbs my snack time though. And I look around to see if someone was trying to sneak up on me. “Do you want some popcorn?” I ask. “It’s polite to share, right? It’s caramel too.”

(MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back