Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lion King 2: Wtfaloo (Requesting Entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

People were getting out of her way, which was not something altogether new for the Ljonskar. She was just under seven-and-a-half feet in height, and though she looked of normal weight, the 250 pounds she had on her frame almost entirely muscle. Her size alone was enough sometimes to make people shy away from her. If not that then maybe the scars on her arms and the smaller ones on her face which spoke of a woman well acquainted with combat. Her hair, kept long, was in a tight braid to keep it from getting in her way in a fight, while her brown eyes were constantly darting to and fro as if looking for someone trying to attack her.

But no, what likely was causing it now was the fact that the woman was wearing leather body armor with metal vambraces and greaves. A red cloak was fastened at her shoulder with a similar metal rose. All of the metal appeared to be gold, but was far more durable than even quality steel. The fruits of her years of experience with metal working. And over that was the white lion pelt she wore draped over her head and covering her entire form. The pack on her back was probably the least weird thing, constantly being poked by the myriad weapons she had.

Indeed, she had enough weapons to probably qualify as her own militia force. Swords, spears, maces, hand axes. Everything covered her like she was some sort of walking armory. And she seemed to not notice the weight of them. Ahead of her the gates were letting people through, so she simply follows along, keeping an eye on things as she tries to simply walk through the gate unaware of the customs of this land for entry.

(Requesting someone let me in.)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A yawn as she stifled it behind her hand nodding as she checked various people off a clipboard as they filtered in through the gate. Why on Raiden's good earth an ANBU Captain still had to take up gate shifts was beyond her but she enjoyed it. Well, correction, she did not have to but she volunteered for the stuff. It appeared however she had done so at the worst time possible as this was the time of day where hordes and hordes of people clamored through the gates, some outraged at the fact they were being turned away for simply lacking papers or something. It was a small thing really but she had seen her fair share of fights to know that even the smallest grievance could cost them all a whole lot of trouble.

"Soku-sama! Soku-sama!"

A panicked expression on the brown-haired shinobis face as he ran towards her hastiliy snapping to attention before pointing frantically down the street. "And so Raiden help you if I have to sign another stupid checklist, Shinko." He shook his head frantically pointing down at the street at...she blinked her eyes a few times as if trying to comprehend just what on earth she was looking at? A giant? A woman? A mixture? She rolled her eyes standing up straight jerking her head for Shinko to head inside while she handled this.

Her brown hair pinned up in a bun, she had not opted for the ANBU cloak dressed instead in the normal Konoha green, the headband fit snugly around the forehead, the sword strapped to her back as she walked up, a pleasant smile as ever on her face. However, that smile was quickly replaced as the woman disregarded her walking past, she glanced to the gate guards who stepped forward blocking her path as eyes swiveled to focus on the scene that was unraveling behind them. "Trying to pull a fast one, are we? Your papers, please?" The Captain would inquire this time more bluntly looking the woman up and down. Whoever she was, she was well..Soku had not seen her type before. She didn't even want to know what was in that pack.

[Topic entered]

Last edited:

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things seemed to be going well for a moment. As people got out of her way, it made for a quick path to the gate. Someone actually seemed to be heading her way but that was also not unusual as many kids liked to gawk at her. She ignored the person and kept heading forward, wanting to get a room somewhere and find out what kind of drinks this place made. Big cities were the best for variety, after all. Her smile faltered and then snapped away entirely as guards move to block her path. She comes to a sudden halt, the clatter of metal sounding as she does and making several other travelers pull up short and begin to back away, fearing the worst.

A voice sounds behind her, accusing her of something. The Ljonskar turns around quickly to it, not liking people at her back. And then she looks down as the woman before her asks for papers. The only response for a moment is to be slowly blinked at before the pack drops to the ground with a rather solid and heavy sound. Then its opened and the woman pulls out a fistful of yen notes. ”These are papers you want, ya? Usually guards wait until I’m in the tavern to try to take my money. Never had them rob me in broad daylight at the gates of a city before.” She tosses the money at the woman, enough to give a small family a comfortable life for a month or so. And then she lifts the pack back onto her shoulders and stretches her arms out a bit.

”I have paid your bribe, ya? I can go now? I am thirsty and hungry and heard there was to be a big fight here. I wish to watch.”

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"N-no."

The Captain started slowly a bit confused eyeing the notes the traveler pulled out giving her a look as the currency was flung at her, the notes fluttering to the ground. Was this woman just dense? Did she lack something? She couldn't be serious as Soku looked downwards at the money and back at the clearly much more well-fit woman. Soku had seen a lot of things in her lifetimes, she had met all sorts of people but this, this would be one for the books. "Your passport." She repeated the words slowly as if hoping it would get through in some magic way. Robbing her? The kunoichi was a lot of things but stupid was not one of them. She would't even try to take on something that resembeled..well..perhaps she shouldn't say that out loud. She didn't exactly fancy angering this woman.

She closed her eyes for a moment trying to compose herself. It had to be today of all days. It had to be today that she had to deal with people. She stooped picking up one of the notes and offering it back to the woman, her eyes staring at her. "Let's try this again. Your doucmentation. The piece of paper from your village that has granted you the right to travel. A goverment-issued document. It's standard procedure here. You need to display that piece of paper to the attending shinobi before walking in through those gates." She repeated each word slowly as if she was talking to a tree or something.

One hand drifted up to her headset switching to the main branch frequency. If this continued on any longer, she was going to have to pull someone out of their beauty sleep to deal with this situation. Not yet though as confused and irritated faces poked out from the ever growing lines of those seeking entrance wondering what the hold-up was. "Where do you hail from, traveler?" Maybe a village. They could start with that.

She really didn't get paid enough for this.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was getting ready to turn around when the other stammered out a no. There was a bit of a growl as once more the pack dropped. ”If you think you get two bribes then is not happening!” She stops as the woman says something about a passport. She wasn’t in a port. Indeed, this was passed the port. ”The port is how I got here, ya?” She spoke as if to a child, not so much condescending as if making a point.

And then her anger was replaced with a perplexed look as the bribe is handed back. She dumbly reaches out to take the money, eyeing Soku with suspicion as she does. What kind of trick was this one playing? Whatever it was, if this village meant her harm they would find why her services cost so much. And the other then goes on about how her village should have given her permission to travel, as if that was something anyone had any right to deny another human. And these people called her a barbarian!

”You have to ask to travel? That is no good. Ljonskar travels freely, has since Da’ taught me to fight. If all people around here need to ask to do what they can already do, is no wonder Ljonskar has not found worthy opponent.” She pauses at the question of her home. That was a fun thing to answer. ”Not sure. Was direction of the setting sun, very very far off. Nothing like here. Much more quaint. Ljonskar likes it here, you have lights that don’t set houses on fire! And roofs are not made of straw. Is big step up.”

“Weapons suck though. Could make better with one arm, ya?”

She reaches to her side and pulls free one of the handaxes, hefting it before tossing it in the air to grab hold of the head and offer the haft to the other woman. It had a metal shaft wrapped in quality leather, with bands of what looked like gold holding the leader in place. Intricate runes were carved into the metal on both the hilt and the blade itself. A spike protruded from both the back and the top of the weapon.

”See? Is best weapon quality! Break through wimpy swords in this land so far. I go now, ya? I buy drink, we talk!”

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The growl was enough to unerve any sane shinobi, one hand dropping to the hilt of her sword. Ah, yes the port. Yes. That had not been the intended answer she was hoping for and frankly, it only got worser as she rambled on, Soku wondering if she should just flat out deny this woman entrance or attempt to help her. "These are our regulations and have been for hundreds of years." She said calmly at the tone of protest that was raised. Some impatient shouts from the line that streched a good while now all because of this great big hulking woman who was very much out of her league as far as Soku was concerned. This would not be a one-man job, watching in absolute confusion

She took the offered weapon with her prostethic arm, the metal glinting in the sunlight but made no move to examine it. Instead, she handed it off to one of the guards who hastily grabbed it before stepping back as she stood there, two feet planted firmly. "I don't know who you are but we will find out. I know the person who can resolve our situation if you really want to enter our village that badly." That same hand clicking a few buttons on her headset, eyes never leaving the woman before she opened her mouth, words tumbling out in quick succession.

"Tempest requesting Lady Fifth at the gates immediatly. Tell her it's urgent..sort of." Soku did not have the authority to just let people in all willy nilly. Yes, she could stop them, she could even let them in but without any sort of documentation. That was a call for the Kage and as far as she was concerned, she was much better off handing this issue off to someone else. "Lionjskar, you said?" An foreign name, she was not from these parts. That much could be ascertained.

[Summoning Asuka]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had just started getting into the gist of the new job. She thought she new paperwork, being the Main Branch Sennin for so long paperwork was part of the job, apparently being the Hokage didn't make it better. That is until she got a call from her headset. Tempest? Who was tempest? She pondered that a few moments until she realized who it actually was. Well, this should be interested.

Looking over to her door she made sure her assistant wasn't watching. Apparently having an assistant means that you had to finish your work before anything, she hadn't been able to go out for lunch cause of her. Tippy toying across her office she opened a window, leaping out of it. "Freeeddoooommm!" She yelled out as she jumped from rooftop from rooftop towards the gates.

It took a few more moments, before she got there. Once there she looked around a few times. Seeing her sister she waved towards her, stopping immediately once seeing the stranger at her gates. Well, this was indeed interesting. "Well hello there stranger. What exactly was I called here for?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ljonskar ignores the woman putting a hand on her sword, it was a usual response when people got around her. At least this one was sounding calm, usually the guards began shouting at her and threatening her when she got upset with them. What did not sit well, however, was the woman handing her axe off to someone else. As the guard begins to leave, Ljonskar reaches one arm out to grip the weapon and lift it, including the poor guard if they fail to release it, right into the air.

”This was not for you, was for interesting person.” If the other let it go, she would put it back in the loop on her armor to hold it. If they do not, she would simply stand there holding it and the person aloft as they nod to Soku. ”Someone to let me in would be nice, ya. And then we can drink and talk? Ljonskar would like company, is lonely on the road.”

She would wait, holding everything up if required, until another arrived. This one was also young, and very short. But at least she wasn’t so young that she might be a child. Brown eyes regard her for a long moment before the giantess responds. ”I am Ljonskar. You are the one able to let me in, ya? Your guard wants me to prove I have right to travel land, but such right is granted by gods, and they do not give me paper. I am thirsty, and hungry, and lonely. I believe village can fix all of these, ya?” If the guard was still clinging to the axe, she would lazily shake them loose before putting it back in the armor loop and moving to Asuka. "Your guards here weird. Gave back bribe. Usually they let me in then bribe me with threat of kicking out of town, and never give bribe back. Never met guards who do that. Almost like kylfings who keep their word, rare but am proof of existence ya?”

Her voice was kept lower, but for someone her size subtlety and stealth were rarely employed so she could be heard quite clearly by all around. ”How do I get in? If not money, and if not gods coming down saying I can walk land, what is required?”

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
One eye twitched almost in mere annoyance as the woman kept rambling on. Although, she had to admit it was an impressive feat of strength when the axe she had handed off was taken back without so much as a bead of sweat, the shinobi knowing to cut his losses and surrendered it to her. Soku just stood there blinking as the woman talked one hand tapping the hilt of her weapon. This person could pray to all the deities they want, invoke all the offerings they want and throw as much currency as they wanted at the captain and yet despite her overbearing size, she was at least confident in the fact that she had driven home one message despite the broken tones in which she spoke but that was a fact Soku overlooked. They had least established one thing.

Ljonskar was not getting in without documentation and passport. "I don't care if a hundred gods said you could do something, I'm telling you something else." Soku said flatly. End of dicussion. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Before she could further think on how else to keep this female warrior occupied, a feminine voice rang out and soon enough, the small white-haired figure of the Fifth Hokage soon graced them, Soku nodding to her and then..she began speaking again. Soku closed her eyes for a moment reminding herself she was not from these parts, she did not know what was going and it was for this sole reason she tolerated it.

"It would appear our lovely friend here has no means of a passport or any form of documentation from a village." The woman paused than added on an understatement. "I asked her for one and she threw this at me." She pointed at some of the crumpled notes that still littered the ground. Ljonskar was going to be picking that up, her guards were not janitors. They were guards. "Now, usually this wouldn't be such an big issue but she seems deadset onto visiting our little humble abode despite the holdup." Eyes would skim the growing line behind her as shinboi walked it trying to calm the impatient travelers or villagers seeking entrance. "I would rather you make the call on what to do here rather than me allow her in and end having to pay for it later." They had seen what the consequences of such mistakes could be. It was not one she was going to be carrying on her shoulders.

"The failure of your Captain..."

Those words from so long ago still echoed in her head.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to the words of the stranger first. It seemed as though she was simply a stranger traveling the lands but anyone could come up with a story like that. She didn't breath a word but she was listening intensely to what was being said. She did let out a smile when the story of an attempted bribe came into place. At least now there was evidence to point to the fact that her sister wasn't a crook.

Turning to Soku she listened to her own recompilation of events that transpired, on the surface this seemed like a cut and close case of someone who wasn't familiar with traveling protocols. It was indeed rare to meet someone like that, let alone someone who was hell bent on entering the village. She opened a small book that was in her sleeve and started looking through it, for those who knew it would be Leaf's Bingo Book. At least she had to give the stranger a few questions. "So." She spoke scratching the back of her head. "Here's our problem." She started explaining "In our line of work enemies are common and their attempts at trying to get into our home to either find out classified information or outright attempt to destroy it which is our reluctance to let you in. I do hope you understand the predicament." She waited a few moments to pass before she continued. Seeing as though this girl wasn't in the book. "That being said. From first impression, you don't seem to fit that particular bill. So how about I make you a deal, convince me you aren't a threat to this village right here and now and I'll personally take you to a bar I own where you'll have all the food and drink you can have." Thankfully she had some extra stock that the bar needed to get rid of and this seemed like the perfect place. She wasn't one to turn down visitors, but she couldn't accept anyone considering who and where they were.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The first one kept muttering at her, but it got ignored as the larger woman was simply too exasperated with this process to respond. Never before had she had such difficulty just getting to a bar! As the threatening, cute one began tapping their weapon hilt, the one with some apparent authority explained that the village was a hotbed of fighting. Ljonskar’s eyes light up at this news. There might be more than drink here after all!

She was between jobs, and could definitely offer her services here. But the problem came right after, when this Fifth person told her to prove she wasn’t a threat herself. Ljonskar knew she wasn’t the smartest person around. In fact, she once lost a counting game to a, admitted very intelligent, horse. But even she knew you couldn’t really prove a lack of something, in this case threat. She pauses, her entire form going incredibly still as she thinks.

Finally, she nods. ”Very well. I will marry the mean one,” she motions off handedly to Soku, “and that will prove I am not threat ya? Is short courtship but I have seen shorter.” She nods to this Fifth person as if the matter were now settled. ”So, is good drinks in bar, ya? I like drinks strong.” That said, she makes to enter, assuming her promise to be enough. She honestly didn't get all of the mess about this, but she'd been in weirder relationships and at least this one didn't seem the type to dine and dash.

(Topic left unless stopped....which I fully expect to be stopped.)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku threw back her head to produce a laugh. A laugh that would probably cause a few people to cast a few looks of concern her way. She didn't know what to make of this one but one thing was abdundantly clear from the start. She was not from any of the Great Nations, that much could be seen and as for her offer, Soku's expression remained undisturbed for the most part taking a few steps back. Yes, they encountered all types of people here but this, this was stuff that even you couldn't write about in books. "Forget about it, lady. Just get on with your drinks and we'll be settled here." She said shooting a look as an afterthought to Asuka. This seemed like a perfect chance to get on her nerves and if she knew the Hokage well, Asuka knew it as well, not something she was going to let happen on her watch.

"I don't know where you suddenly got the idea of making me your lifelong partner but the answer's no. As Lady Fifth just said, she and you and take a nice little trip to the bar and sort things out there." A pause as eyes shift to the weapons Ljoknskar was heaving as she thought. "I reckon we could get you a nice little weapons stall or something going if you like it here good enough." Soku added eyeing the products the woman had brought with her. She had made quite the grand entrance and sure, she might have been somewhat of a nusiance but in a very odd fashion, she had that reassuring sense about her. No, she wasn't the type to run up in here and just start chopping heads off all willy-nilly.

The converstation is suddenly cut off when the woman content that her promise was enough begans to waltz in and once again, the guards step forward this time a bit more aggresively, one of them half-drawing his katana as a means to intimidate. Soku lets out a few choice words under her breath. This big, hulking excuse of a person was asking to get run through at this point. "We weren't done, you know. Usually, it's common courtesy to wait for a reply before jumping to assumptions about your so-called offer." The Captain said eyeing the warrior with a sort of hostility.

Marriage.

What a joke. "Oh and for the record, I think a certain Uchiha Hoheto might have some objections to your proposal."

[Stopped from Leaving]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn't believe what she was hearing. The exchange alone was enough to make a book on how not to offer up your liberty. Especially to a girl like her sister. She tried to hide a laugh as they both went on and on about how it was a bad idea. This girl certainly had ways to either fool or impress Asuka.

Asuka gave a slight laugh as she spoke. "Why not?" She simply said with a shrug as she pointed towards Soku "You certainly are an improvement to the more disappointing leaf version." She chuckled, she would certainly pay for that later with Soku but in the meantime business came first. "Allright. Let's talk more inside, shall we? I got one hell of an inventory that would certainly blow your mind." She offered, satisficed enough that this girl wasn't an immediate threat. With that she turned to Soku, whispering in her ear. "Contact the villages, see if any of them know who she is."

[Entry Granted]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mean one laughed, if she was any brighter she might actually be offended by that response. As Soku shot a glare at the other woman, Ljonskar would simply look between the two of them. This was, truly, a weird place with weird people. They required paperwork to travel around, they didn’t like money, and they apparently insulted guests. Such a barbaric group.

”Was, in fact, trying to go to the bar before you stopped me. Make up your mind, you are giving Ljonskar a headache.” As the other woman, apparently the one with authority, invited Shizi in she would tilt her head slightly. ”Now can enter? Just tried, got stopped. Such odd people you are. Ljonskar will have fun here, ya?” She moves past Asuka and stops briefly, shooting a parting look back at Soku. ”What is this Hoheto? Is also after you? Ljonskar will be happy to fight for that position. Mean women like you tend to be quite fun. And if guards are any indication, Ljonskar have no worries about winning fight.”

With that said, she gives a wink, blows a kiss, then looks down at Asuka as she leads her to the bar. ”But enough about mean woman. You are open to drink and talk, ya?”

(Topic Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back