Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Little Monster [Going Missing] void

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a villager to be seen. A world filled with isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this raging storm inside. I Couldn't keep it in even though I've tried. Can’t let them in, can’t let them see. Can’t be the monster you know you have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let it show. Well, now they know... Let it go, let it show. I won’t hold it back anymore. Tonight I turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm inside rage on, being a monster never bothered me anyway. It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. Because now I’m free! I am one with the wind and sky. From this day on, you'll never see me cry. For here I stand and here I am. My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast, I'm never going back, the past is in the past. That perfect girl is gone and I rise like the break of dawn. Here I stand in the light of day and no one will stand in my way.

[Going Missing]
[Run Time

[edit: voiding due to run time disappearing on me]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back