Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lizard

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lizard said:
Scale Armor - Lizard Contract Ability
Members of the Lizard contract take immense pride in their scales, and for good reason; they bestow upon them extreme durability and are able to grow and adapt to their environment when damaged. It is a popular fairytale among the Lizard contract that by emerging victorious in a thousand battles, one may become a dragon.

Effect:
- The user has 5% Damage Reduction. Each time the user is hit by a non-illusory attack, they gain an additional +2% Damage Reduction against the attack's damage type for the remainder of battle. This stacks up to an additional +20%, totaling up to +25% Damage Reduction.

Note(s):
- Example: Being hit by a Fire Ninjutsu would grant them +2% DR vs Fire Damage. Being hit by a Slashing/Bludgeoning weapon with the Trick Weapon and Special Composition (Water) augments would grant the user +2% DR vs Slashing, Bludgeoning, and Water damage.

Salamander's Hunger - Lizard Contract Independent Special Move
Like the myths of a salamander residing within flames, the beasts of the Lizard Contract can find comfort in certain elements, not limited to fire. A unique ability granted by their scales, they may absorb certain elements they are attuned to, and actually use them as a source of nourishment. An enemy attempting to use said elements against them may as well be feeding them a meal.

Effect: This special move may only be used once per round. The user may dispel a single Jutsu of a particular element (chosen upon contract creation) that is active within the battle, gaining HP/CP based on the rank of the dispelled jutsu; this move cannot be used on a Jutsu of a higher rank than the user.

Note:
- Upon creating their contract, the owner must choose a single base element for their Lizard Contract. When a Jutsu of this element is being maintained during battle, this special move may be used to dispel it. The Dispels a single maintained Jutsu of the user's chosen element.
- In addition to the chosen element, this may also be used against elemental damage that have triggered their Scaled Armor passive at least 5 times.
- The user regains .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/3% of their Max Hp and Cp depending on the rank of the dispelled jutsu, scaling from E/D/C/B/A/S.

Ancient Tyranny - Lizard Contract Senjutsu
A secret ability of the Lizard contract, usable only by some of its stronger members by locking their eyes with other lesser creatures. This ability draws upon a prehistoric power, invoking a primal fear that dates back to a time when reptiles ruled the land. Even the most stalwart of warriors cannot help but feel their body paralyze in fear.

Effect: Effect: The user stares directly into a targets eyes at normal Accuracy/DC. Upon a Full Hit, the victim has their Damage bonuses reversed for a full round. A Partial Hit will null their Damage bonuses instead.

Cost: 3 Ap; 2400 Cp.

Note:
- May only be used once per round.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- If an enemy Contract summon is hit by this attack twice, it will unsummon itself and cannot be resummoned for two full rounds (it will return with its prior HP/CP/status/etc in this case). This note will not apply to any Contract beast's with the Fearless ability, or other Lizard contracts.
- Someone with the Fearless ability cannot be partial hit by this attack. Additionally, when Fully Hit, they suffer the effects of the Partial Hit instead.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Lizard"][quote][b]Scale Armor [i]- Lizard Contract Ability[/i][/b]
Members of the Lizard contract take immense pride in their scales, and for good reason; they bestow upon them extreme durability and are able to grow and adapt to their environment when damaged. It is a popular fairytale among the Lizard contract that by emerging victorious in a thousand battles, one may become a dragon.

[b]Effect:[/b]
- The user has 5% Damage Reduction. Each time the user is hit by a non-illusory attack, they gain an additional +2% Damage Reduction against the attack's damage type for the remainder of battle. This stacks up to an additional +20%, totaling up to +25% Damage Reduction.

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- [i]Example[/i]: Being hit by a Fire Ninjutsu would grant them +2% DR vs Fire Damage. Being hit by a Slashing/Bludgeoning weapon with the Trick Weapon and Special Composition [i](Water)[/i] augments would grant the user +2% DR vs Slashing, Bludgeoning, and Water damage.[/quote]

[quote][b]Salamander's Hunger [i]- Lizard Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Like the myths of a salamander residing within flames, the beasts of the Lizard Contract can find comfort in certain elements, not limited to fire. A unique ability granted by their scales, they may absorb certain elements they are attuned to, and actually use them as a source of nourishment. an enemy attempting to use said elements against them may as well be feeding them.

[b]Effect:[/b] This special move may only be used once per round. The user may dispel a single Jutsu of a particular element [i](chosen upon contract creation)[/i] that is active within the battle, gaining HP/CP based on the rank of the dispelled jutsu; this move cannot be used on a Jutsu of a higher rank than the user.

[i]Note:[/i] 
- Upon creating their contract, the owner must choose a single base element for their Lizard Contract. When a Jutsu of this element is being maintained during battle, this special move may be used to dispel it. The Dispels a single maintained Jutsu of the user's chosen element. 
- In addition to the chosen element, this may also be used against elemental damage that have triggered their [i]Scaled Armor[/i] passive at least 5 times.
- The user regains .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/3% of their Max Hp and Cp per rank of the dispelled jutsu, scaling from E/D/C/B/A/S.[/quote]

[quote][b]Ancient Tyranny [i]- Lizard Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
A secret ability of the Lizard contract, usable only by some of its stronger members by locking their eyes with other lesser creatures. This ability draws upon a prehistoric power, invoking a primal fear that dates back to a time when reptiles ruled the land. Even the most stalwart of warriors cannot help but feel their body paralyze in fear.

[b]Effect:[/b] [b]Effect:[/b] The user stares directly into a targets eyes at normal Accuracy/DC. Upon a [b]Full Hit[/b], the victim has their Damage bonuses reversed for a full round. A [b]Partial Hit[/b] will null their Damage bonuses instead.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 Ap; 2400 Cp. 

[i]Note:[/i]
- May only be used once per round.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- If an enemy Contract summon is hit by this attack twice, it will unsummon itself and cannot be resummoned for two full rounds [i](it will return with its prior HP/CP/status/etc in this case)[/i]. This note will not apply to any Contract beast's with the Fearless ability, or other Lizard contracts.
- Someone with the [i]Fearless[/i] ability cannot be partial hit by this attack. Additionally, when Fully Hit, they suffer the effects of the Partial Hit instead.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back