Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Look ahead, Mystery woman (Open)

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
cea898698d70152a2e393101a5f7a50e_480.jpg

I thought you should know, I hate you for this…” Resentment, it is a terrible disease of the human heart. Her voice fell flat to the ground, eyes piercing the wood of the ancient tree settled in the center of the ancient forest. It was tall, it was strong, it was rough and wild. All things that described her friend… no, her love. As children, this was a place of mystery and excitement; it was a meeting place. A tear fell, and she quickly wiped the evidence away. Love was a danger for a kunoichi, and at that an ANBU.

She had given this thought time, and time again. The older she got, the more she saw the village change, and the more frustrated she became. Again her career had come to a standstill as she watched as Kumogakure, her home, face tragedy. But it also prospered, despite this. For every life taken, another will flourish in its place.

‘But, I also thought you should know, I will make you proud. I won’t let what we have fought to protect together fall. I am strong, and I am brave. The pity party I’ve thrown for myself these past ten years is over. ‘ Her eyes softened, “My friends have always been good to me. But I have let them down.” Ayumu, who had been her good friend; look where he was now, a distinguished shinobi. She had not visited him or said much, other than a simple hello for some time now. Maybe it was envy that had kept her away so long.

~~~~​

To others, who may approach, the blond haired woman must seem strange. Maybe a bit disoriented. But those who may not know her would not understand that she is different. The peculiar and the strange is her comfort, and specialty. Her grey eyes peered into the forest behind her suspiciously, as she anticipated someone or somethings' approach.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
That something must have been Komora. The nine year old student wasn’t trying to hide her presence as she wandered curiously in the Ancient forest. She was wearing a full Yukata, and for once looked like she was properly dressed. Now how had she found herself wandering in the Ancient forest? That was the better question, although not even Komora knew that.

She peaked her head out from behind a tree and found a blonde woman with silvery eyes. Komora’s own dark red orbs lightened immensely. There was just something about her that appealed to Komora. It made her feel like a babbling brook was bubbling up inside of her.

”Ah! Person!” Giggling as she sped out of her hiding place towards the woman she lept into a full on tackle hug aimed at the stranger. ”Komora thinks you’re lost. Don’t worry Komora will help you.” It was the first thing that came to mind, although Komora was more lost than this woman was, not that she cared in the least.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There it was, a rustling....

It was fast approaching, whatever or whoever it was. They were small, and inexperienced; unaware of the dangers that lurked in the forest. She recalled years ago, demons having full reign of this area. Years of the past, as the demon war had ended in her academy years.

'Have I really become so.... old?' She was in her late 20s now, 'How depressing.'

"Ah Person!" Shrieked the young girl, as she hurdled herself towards Gin,Komora thinks you’re lost. Don’t worry Komora will help you.”

The kunoichi caught the girl mid-air and blinked in bewildered amusement. They stood like this for a moment, Gin's arms clutched tightly to the girl, almost protectively. She wanted to scold the girl who called herself, Komora. "Child..." Her tone was harsh and disapproving at first, but moments late she broke into hearty laughter and gently let the girl rest both feet on the forest floor, "I mean, Komora-chan, You must be careful when you approach people like that, it is not safe."

"Do you even know where you are at?" Gin rested her hand on her waist and pointed, "What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
”child...” the wide orbs of Komora stared at the golden maiden, she was expecting something more based on the harsh tone she had spoken with. It was sort of like how Chou spoke when Komora did something wrong. Komora tried to read the woman’s face to get a better understanding, but like so many times before her eyes seemed to slip of her features as though they weren’t there. Gin’s expression was a closed book to her. Unreadable. "I mean, Komora-chan, You must be careful when you approach people like that, it is not safe." Her words had softened as she spoke, as she slowly lowered Komora back to the ground.

"Do you even know where you are at?" An accusing finger was pointed at Komora. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

The child put a finger to her lips as she almost comically stared up at the tree tops. It wasn’t comical to her though. She was trying her best to sort out how to respond to the questions. Her teacher had been helping her learn how to control her words a little bit better. It was still incredibly frustrating to say anything specific. Sometimes it was just easier to say whatever came into her head first. ”Green Beans!” She said excitedly. She looked up at Gin. ”Oh! Watch what Komora can do!” She excitedly pulled out four kunai from her Yukata and then began to juggle them.

She looked down with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. It didn’t impede her ability to juggle, as this was a skill she had come to learn through her life as a Mochizuki. A family of entertainers and circus acts. For a strange duck like Komora she fit right in. ”Komora saw a dog - an-and she followed it!”

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Green... beans, you said?"The ANBU dropped her hands to her side, 'Who is this girl? What an oddball kid.' She thought. After years of meeting many diverse and interesting characters... this? Well this, was a first; such excitement for a mere vegetable. Komora's energy was youthful and innocent, she was trusting and pure. 'I hope that she may keep, at least, a hint of that innocence when she grows older.'

”Oh! Watch what Komora can do!” Proudly, the girl brought four kunai out from her Yukata before she could finish her train of thought. To Gin's surprise, the girl was quite impressive with them, as she nimbly threw them up in the air, juggling each from one hand to the next. The ANBU gave the girl a quick once over as her act continued, and determined that she could not be much older then eight or nine. Her kunai handling was superb for her age, Gin noted, meaning she MUST be in the academy. 'I have to admit even despite her quirks, her skills are impressive.'

"Where did you learn to do that?" Asked Gin, "You are a very talented young lady. Your family must be very proud." She smiled to Komora, as the girl looked sheepishly to her feet.

”Komora saw a dog - an-and she followed it!” And there was the answer, the real answer. There were many animals that roam this forest, including those of the Inuzuka Clan. But somehow, Gin could not picture a Inuzuka hound or pup venturing away from its master. Her expression cooled, wild dogs whether they be wolf or feral could tear a child of this size to shreds. But not only this, what if it had not been a dog at all? "Komora, do you understand how dangerous that was? You cannot just follow strange dogs into the forest.... Or strange people"

'I sound like my own mother' Even so, as a member of the ANBU it was her responsibility to care for the people of this village, die even if it were necessary. "You must never come out all this way alone."

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora, do you understand how dangerous that was? You cannot just follow strange dogs into the forest.... Or strange people" The woman asked. Komora gave her a blanked out look. No she didn’t understand, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. The last time she wandered alone in the woods she ended up fighting a bunch of bandits, a pack of wolves, and maybe a bear. She was still alive and well, but she didn’t really think about what it meant to stick Kunais into things, although she imagined they probably hurt since it hurt her everytime she cut herself. "You must never come out all this way alone."

”Okay.”

Her response was too quick to have any amount of thought put into it. She had learned the hard way that sometimes the easiest path was avoidance. She ceased her juggling and put all of her kunai away into her yukata. ”Komora likes dogs.” She answered. She looked around curiously at the trees about her. She put a finger to her mouth. ”Big puppies and little puppies, and puppy puppies!” She giggled to herself. ”Komora will find them.” She announced with her hands on her hips.

She seemed to be thinking really hard about something now as she massaged her temples. ”She will go this way.” She announced. She began to walk off in a random direction, with no real sense of purpose. She might as well have been on a stroll. She stopped in place and then turned around to look at Gin. ”Oh! Komora wants to know what your name is. Tell her! Tell her! You have to tell her!” She jumped in place as she looked at gin with her big brown orbs.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Okay" The young girl answered, short and to the point. 'I do not think she grasped anything of what I said.'

Gin grumbled to herself, and shook her head disapprovingly at Komora. 'I know anything I say will fall on deaf ears.' Either Komora did not understand the dangers or she didn't care. Yes, ignorance was bliss, and avoidance was the easy way; however it is not the best, nor is it the only way. This is a lesson that everyone learned in time, perhaps it was not Komora's yet. "Well I suppose for now, you are not alone if I am with you." Gin decided to keep the girl company, knowing that her adventure would not end here.

"Komora, what puppies are you talking about?" She asked, as the girl began frantically began speaking of puppies.
”Komora will find them.”And so it seemed, their adventure began. Would these 'puppies' be actual puppies? Or would they wander the forest for hours looking for the magical beans that this girl spoke so fondly about... green beans?

”She will go this way.” And Gin followed, as if the little girl knew where she was going and for what purpose. They had only walked a few steps before the duo came to an abrupt stop,”Oh! Komora wants to know what your name is. Tell her! Tell her! You have to tell her!”

With a chuckle, Gin pointed her thumb into her chest, "My name is Hoshiko Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure. You may call me whatever you like." Said the ANBU, before adding, "Well, perhaps not just anything.." Raiden knows what this little girl would come up to call her.

Looking down, she noticed an area in the dirt where the dirt had been scratched and marked at. She also noticed small tufts of hair, perhaps from a rabbit, or some other small creature. If they went further they would also find a footprint in the dirt, just to the left of the path.

5695597-wolf-tracks-in-the-mud.jpg

They were fairly average in size, and definitely canine in nature. If the girl was very observant, maybe she would also notice this. Off to their right, Gin could also hear some shuffling; this was opposite of the direction the footprints led. Would the little girl notice these things? And if so, what would the young girl decide to explore? Gin did not say anything, but kept silent; she was curious how Komora would respond.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Hoshiko Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure - nice to meet you. Komora gave a polite bow. ”Komora’s name is Mochizuki Komora.” She bowed again. Then immediately popped straight up with all pretense of politeness vanishing from her demeanor. It seemed to her that she had to call Hoshiko Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure, just as she had said her name because she didn’t want her to call her anything. Komora hummed happily as she went about her way. It seemed that she was more interested in the colorful plants that she passed along the way as she would pause ever so often to look at them.

Either she didn’t see the marks on the trail warning that four legged predators had been here or she simply didn’t care. She continued to sing to herself as she plucked a flower from its roots and added it to the growing bouquet in her hand. She also didn’t seem to be following the trail. She just walked in every which direction without a care in the world, and just hummed a happy little tune as she moved about.Then she stopped.

She looked back and forth curiously as though she was just realizing where she was for the first time today. ”Oh… Komora is lost.” She noted in a rather flat tone. ”Oh well… Time to go home.” She started walking in a new,, but equally random direction.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshiko Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure - nice to meet you.

"Komora, I did not mean call me by my full Title, Gin would suffice." Oh, no what had she done now. She could see it now, they would meet again days later; Hoshiko Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure; Komora has found the puppies, here, here look!!

”Komora’s name is Mochizuki Komora.” Gin thought back to the tricks the girl had performed when they had first met, and it explained it so much. Sure, the trick in itself wouldn't be all too impressive for a more experienced shinobi. But a skill set, such as this, for a girl of this age... this was a skill among others that was naturally apart of the little girl's very being. 'A Mochizuki, ne?' She acknowledged the girls bow with a nod, "It is nice to meet you Komora," and watched as her new acquaintance took in the vast colors that surrounded them.

"The forest is beautiful around this time, isn't it?" Asked Gin. They continued forward, as the girl looked aimlessly around her and around this time, the ANBU was walking side-by-side next to Komora. The trail was now behind them, as they wove between tree after tree. 'I am not concerned at how far we have come now. What I am concerned about, is this girl. She does not indicate any awareness of her surroundings.' But maybe the Mochizuki student was paying more attention then she appeared. Maybe she just came off a bit... dense?

But Gin had been known to give more credit, then was due. Not that she found the young girl to be a bother, rather she was very concerned at the student's carelessness.
”Oh… Komora is lost. Oh well… Time to go home. ”

"Komora, do you even know what way you are going?" Feeling the eye twitch come on, she took a deep inhale and slowly let the air out. "This is not the right way..." They had been walking quite some time now, and at some point they would have to stop and really head home. Darkness would be upon them, and Gin would rather not camp in the forest tonight. She wondered... "Hey Komora, are you scared of anything?"

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora, do you even know where you are going? Komora paused. The answer to her was obvious. ”Komora is going home.” She answered simply. ”This is not the right way....” Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure commented. Darkness loomed over them, and it was already dark beneath the canopy but that didn’t seem to affect the endless bouncing energy that this academy student seemed to have. She was hyperactive, and despite all the walking they had already done, she showed no signs of being tired. She soon had too many flowers in her hands for her to hold, and she looked contemplatively at the bouquet she had created and another flower that was growing in cracks of a tree stump. She was about to touch it when electricity filled her brain. Poisonous.

She withdrew her hand. One of the few classes she had passed without anything eventful happening happened to have been her herbology class. Hey Komora, are you scared of anything? Gin, Chuunin of Kumogakure asked. Komora’s eyes pulled away from the poisonous tree stump flower and to Gin. She felt like she was drenched in molasses as pulling her attention away from the colorful flower proved to be incredibly difficult to her. ”Komora is...” She had to think about the question as she only half heard as she drew her attention from the flower. ”Bees Maybe?” She sounded more like she was asking a question than giving an answer.

”Komora doesn’t like bees.” Then she thought about the other things she didn’t like. Then she remembered. The flash of kunai. Oh. This… no… something was… Three kunai spirited into her hands, and remembered the way that the blades had made Chou go to sleep. It was the first time she realized that kunai were dangerous and she had just remembered how much that moment with Chou scared her. How could she have forgotten? ”Komora doesn’t like kunai’s either.” She stabbed them so that they formed a triangle around the poisonous flower growing from the stump of a tree. Then she remembered even more. ”Komora just remembered. She lives here now.”

"Its time for Komora to leave. Bye bye!" She waved as she jumped up into a tree and began to escape the thread Tarzan style.

[exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back