Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Look the Hokage in the eye and give them a firm handshake

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hone was well dressed, or at least as well dressed as he normally was. Black pants with a matching jacket, both with white stitching on the seams to make it pop. Under the jacket was a white shirt with the collar popped up. Nothing was tucked in, and there was some wrinkling going on with the undershirt. A decent set of black dress shoes completed the ‘I just out of school’ look he had going. A close look would show he had earbuds in his ears, likely to tune out anyone he didn’t want to hear.

He showed up outside of the Hokage’s office without much fanfare. He was a mere chuunin, nothing special there. His mentor had told him to show up and, in their words, ‘Pester that dumbass until you get a real job.’ Such a way with words, that one. Lavender eyes look out from behind the blue tinted glasses he was wearing as he runs a hand through his uniquely shaded red hair.

”Tosukana Hone, here to speak to the Hokage. No appointment. A former Sennin told me to….come talk to them.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood outside her office in her assistants seat, or rather former assistance reading the newspaper. Avoiding the paperwork that was placed on her desk. Just as always. Sipping on her tea she kept reading on, that's how she got more details about different news around the village. Especially the gossip section because those gave insight into details those involved might not want to be shared. It also made her giggle.

Slightly giggling at an article, she heard someone walking towards her. But decided to ignore it, maybe they were going to the office next door, hopefully. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. As the boy spoke, she sighed. Although, the former Sennin part was quite interesting.

"Oh?" She spoke lowering the newspaper. "And who might this former Sennin be?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hone watches the receptionist as they lowered their reading material to ask who his mentor was. Apparently the Hokage wasn't very concerned about productivity in their administrative staff, and he got the feeling if he just walked past them into the room they would just go back to reading the paper. He turns to more fully face this woman, eyes moving quickly as he takes in details about her. His mentor had been very specific about if the question of their own identity came up, but he had the feeling it was an in-road for the Hokage alone. Still, orders were orders.

"I have been advised that if anyone asks for his name I am to respond, quote, 'Stop asking useless fucking questions and get that dumb broad out here' end quote. If the Hokage herself asks, I am to respond, again quoting, 'You know damn well who this is, give this kid something to do before he drives me up the wall. I'm supposed to be retired goddammit' end quote again."

Hone's face was rather impassive as he spoke, knowing full well such behavior was considered uncouth but also following the orders of his mentor to the letter, something the brand on his neck made sure he would do.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she listened to him speak her smile grew wide. Well, this kid could certainly follow directions. That would need to be changed. As always, her old comrade in arms had a knack for giving her hell. This was supposed to be her relax time. Time for herself, with Kairi basically walking through here as if she owned the place peace was on short supply.

"I swear." She shook her head with a giggle. "Maki never ceases to be a pain in my ass." Lowering the newspaper she took a deep breath and looked at the boy. "I do know who you are. But, as is in the usual manner, I don't know who you are. So, please, tell me that. Who are you? What do you wantn? What are your goals. Of course, lying could be a thing but I wouldn't recommend it. You see, liars end up in reception."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The woman before him certainly seemed to get the hints that his mentor had him drop. As she shook her head he could only wonder at someone giggling at the idea of the man. Mamiotokogi did not readily know fear. It had a sense of it, but fear was something it had truly felt rarely. And it feared that man. For this person to be giggling at Maki sense Hone’s skin into goosebumps. How strong was she to see his mentor as a joking matter?

“I am Tosukana Hone, born in Crater City and brought here as a teen by Maki in order to train as a shinobi. As for my wants…I want to experience all that there is, I suppose. I don’t really have any goals, I think that’s why I was sent here, to be given direction. Maki trained me, but I…he said I ‘don’t have a goddamned idea of what I want or how to even figure it out so go get a job.’” Hone blinks at that statement before asking, “So, do you have a job for me?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not replying at first, she just listened. Well this was certainly interesting to say the least. Someone with no goals whatsoever. Unfortunately, having him been mentored by Maki made it more difficult since she couldn't exactly throw him back at the academy. She could probably guess his skill level but guessing wasn't really her style. It was a bit suspicious to say the least.

She sighed, slowly standing up from the chair. "I thought I told you not to lie." A slow smile creeping across her face. "Liars have no place here. Liars are a decease, easily spread." Her face twisted and twitched as she slowly made her way around the table. A dark aura starting to spread. "No goals. No desires. Lies." She giggled as her arm twisted backwards with a snap. "I'm not in the mood for liars." Her giggles became distorted in the room, the room itself seemed to twist as slowly a long dark scythe materialized in her hand. "As you might've known, we just got attacked. So why would you lie."

A burst of dark chakra emitted from her body, making her Kimono seem to raddle in uncontrollable wind as she slowly got surrounded by that same dark aura. "So, to me, with no goals or desires. No loyalties. You could be a threat."

animesher.com_shingeki-no-bahamut-gif-game-1322980.gif

"So please." She laughed holding her scythe to her shoulder. "Tell me what you really desire."

Attachments

• 1647325539038.jpeg
    1647325539038.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 104

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something didn't sit right with her,, and soon enough it came out as stood up and accused him of lying. Well, her lie detector needed some recalibration, but something told Hone that she didn't care if he was being honest or not right now. There was definitely something threatening in the accusation, as well as the words which followed. He was apparently a disease due to not really wanting anything specific. And a terrorist ontop, seeking to attack Konoha it appeared.

Hone had to admit some respect, he didn't know he had it in himself to be a terrorist. Seemed like a lot of work.

It was when the scythe came out that he himself seemed to snap to attention. A demand for the 'truth' and a threat implied by the weapon was enough to make him realize this woman was serious. And batshit insane. And somehow taller. Where before she seemed about his height, she now towered over him with her antagonistic ways. Hone groans inwardly as he realizes Maki had, once more, set him up.

"I'm not sure what-" The words are suddenly strangled short as his face goes blank, impassive suddenly. A shadow of chakra seems to be forming around his body as this happens, the shadow moving and his form following just behind as his katana is drawn, seeming to writhe with its own shadows and transform in his hands into something much larger, to fit the imposing form that was possessing him now.

toby-lee-izanagi.jpg

"What I want is to make sure my host does not perish. What he wants is to go home and get a nap." Whatever was speaking was using Hone's body, but under his voice was something deeper and more menacing resonating in time, as if two voices were escaping the one mouth. "I have sworn to bring no harm to this village, or the seal his mentor placed upon him will fry his body to a corpse and leave me stranded in a cadaver. But I am allowed to defend my host."

Not a threat, but a warning that if this continued, no one was going to be happy with the outcome.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was pleased as soon as he snapped back into reality. She could tell his mind wandered as they talked, as if he was uninterested in the conversation. That is until she showed her curse, that snapped him back into attention. That was entertaining. Using force, death threat, blood lust, made people showed their true colors. She wasn't expecting this though.

As soon as she heard the deeper voice coming from him, she smiled. "So that's it." This guy was indeed interested, no wonder Maki took him in. Again, that guy never ceased to amaze him. She giggled. The scythe slowly disappeared. "Hell of a coincidence that he and I would have similar shit. Makes you think, would you like some tea?" She slowly started to return back to normal as she shrunk. "I always like a mystery." She giggled once more as she fixed her kimono sleeves. Walking back to the desk. "That being said, what can you tell me about Hone that I won't learn from the files. What he thrives at, what he would be good at. Is he even capable of living the Shinobi live. Anything at all." She smiled at the mysterious entity as she sat down and took a sip from a cup of tea. "Please, take a sit. Have some tea. Oh sorry! First introductions. I'm Asuka, notorious prankster, the fiery cracker and 5th Hokage of Konohagakure. What's your name samurai cosplayer?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mamiotokogi hesitates for a brief moment as the person before him seems to relax out of nowhere. Eyes narrow as the being takes in what appeared to be going on and processing the new information. It could draw only one conclusion from doing so - Every single human being in this era was completely, utterly batshit insane. That had apparently been a test because this person expected Hone to be hiding something stupid. A test that Mamiotokogi had failed, in its own mind. And suddenly she was back to normal and being hospitable.

The thing miming Hone's body finally takes that seat, waving off the tea. "In the manor, asking someone for tea tends to end with meteors flying and the head of the clan screaming bloody murder about Frost." The shadowy chakra seems to shrink into the boy's body, not vanishing but not looking quite so menacing. Much like a bear no longer trying to look larger.

"As for what I can tell you about Hone...he's a hypocritical little bastard. He became a shinobi to go on adventures but spends most of his time sleeping. I personally blame this on a lack of excitement, since he truly hates what he thinks of as tedious work, guard duty and patrolling. He also thinks rules are for losers but won't hesitate to abuse those rules to get his way. But his most defining trait must be his disregard for....well anything. He was not lying when he said he has no goals. He seems life as a mere accident of chance and does not believe humans were made for any real reason, so he just wants to experience joy and pleasure to the fullest. He is a true hedonist."

Mamiotokogi was not subtle or kind in its words, and Hone would likely agree with everything it just said. "He focuses on melee attacks, and was trained by Maki as you've no doubt determined. Maki picked him up in Crater City as a child and brought him here to train him in secret in case he needed a hidden blade against threats from within the village. I believe he specifically dropped hints of a former medical sennin as one. On a mission, Hone broke my seal and I possessed his body. And Maki promptly showed me that the past is no longer the present in terms of how powerful humans have become. I myself am Mamiotokogi, and due to circumstances surrounding my release, I serve Konoha. If I turn from that path, my host will die and I along with him."

Hone suddenly blinks before his eyes focus sharply on Asuka. "Oh no...tall lady is back to normal. Can you....get tall again?"

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Your loss" She smirks at the stupid notion of no tea. Quite a shame.

She did laugh at the notion of meteors flying towards an unsuspecting victim. Reminded her of the old days. She was kinda glad Maki hadn't changed, although she would have to look into reports of random explosions going around in that area. She wouldn't to start having to deal with dead civilians and pissed off families. "That does sound like Maki. Glad to see he hasn't changed."

Afterwards came the more interesting part. The explanation. Maybe the being was lying, but that would be counterproductive considering the situation. Besides, there's no point in hiding stuff, and his explanation didn't seem to come out of a place of malice. Too much detail. She did giggle atthe notion about rules. Sounded just like her. Maybe she could actually do something with this guy. "Rules can come in the way in some circumstances. Well, I think I know what to do about him."

His combat training was impressive to say the least. Which is to be expected. The seal alone was impressive to say the least. "In the end, I think I know what to do. Thank you."

She saw the demeanor in him change as he got back to reality. First thing that comes out of his mouth... she clinched her teeth. The cup in her hand cracked. But no. This was not the time or the place. "Allright Hone." She started with a smile on her face. "I have learned much about you and gotta say. You are gonna be a piece of work. But, we can work on making yourself useful." She took another sip from her tea as she looked back up at him. She waited a few moments for dramatic effect obviously. "I'm gonna have you be a teacher at the academy for the new students. Try and do the same thing Maki did for you. If you do well there, we'll think of something else for you to do."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well…that appeared to be a no on the tall mommy coming back. Shame, Hone was into tall women…and short women….and…women. He was beginning to think he might have a problem. And that problem was likely not enough women in his life. With a start he realized the other was talking as he was thinking about Amazonian women with spears and vine bikinis threatening to take him back to their all female village so…wait shit! Hokage! Focus!

He caught the end of the little speech and blinks a few times behind his blue-tinted glasses. This was…not what he expected. ”Oh…a teacher. Great. Question – Don’t you have anything…exciting? Hunting down rogue shinobi, taking on terrorists…something like that? I think my talents would be much better suited there….” He didn’t add in that he would be less likely to nap on the job…that was a given to anyone who knew him.

”No…if you did you’d likely have shuffled me there. So…if I’m to be a teacher who am I teaching and who am I reporting to? I uh…don’t remember there being a headmaster when I left. Then again when I left I don’t remember much…too many blows to the head." He was giving a lot more info that asked for, but that was just part of the plan. Talk until you figure out what the hell you're doing.

He looks down and notes the cracked cup then looks back up at her as a thought crosses his mind. ”Are we sure on the no rogue shinobi terrorists? Maybe a rogue terrorist village of tall women with scythes? I could go for that.” As Maki had always taught him…poke the bear to keep it off balance so you could negotiate better with it later. He had no idea if it worked…but he did like fucking with people!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a laugh as Hone tried to give his excuses on why not to. Unfortunately it needed to be this way. "Right now what I need are teachers because we git new potential with no one to give them direction and I do think you would be a good match. So, rogue ninjas and that type of stuff can be done later." She leaned forward with a smile. "You can use whichever method you want, as long as the students aren't permanently harmed then you're basically good. Give you free reign! Have fun!"

"You would be reporting directly to me considering this is basically my utmost priority at the moment. I may move you around depending on the need of the village but unless told otherwise, every day at the academy."

"We do have a couple of terrorist and criminal groups around but nothing that would pose much of a threat at the moment."
She gave him a smile. "Tell you what, you give me a competent three man team and I'll throw the four of you to the closer criminal camp I can find. That should be interesting to you."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back