Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for work [Ayumu and Yuuto]

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaname's trip towards the Torre Celeste was an uneventful one. He kept his head down and his hood up. He briskly walked through the hustle and bustle that was naturally drawn to the Bureaucratic tower. He was often uncomfortable walking in crowded areas but didnt notice how offf putting it was to him until he reached his destination. The Shinobi took a bit of time to stare at the tower once he had reached its doors. As a child he would often climb the trees and buildings surrounding the area wondering what exactly goes on within the Torre Celeste. But he wasnt here to daydream or reminisce, he was here to meet the Sennin in charge of the ANBU. Pushing through the doors, Kaname entered into an ornamental hall, people rushing too and from the various doors and stairways. Many would have argued that this was the lifeblood of the village. The legal declarations and documents that kept us all in order.

Kaname lowered his hood as he approached the receptionist desks, a man around the age of thirty busily scribbling down something on a notepad and looked up at him. The two stared at each other for a while before Kaname realized that it was he came into the building for something. "Im here to see the ANBU Sennin. I was told I could request a meeting here. Name's Masaru Kaname" The man looked down and shuffled through the various papers on his desk before replying. ""He should be in. Go and wait in one of the conference rooms and we will notify him that you are here.

With a short nod, Kaname thanked the receptionist and wandered towards the conference rooms. Passing by the first few, he settled on the fourth room, feeling as if it was one of the farthest away from the chaos of the main hall. He sat at the wooden table positioned in the middle of the room and took out his notepad. He would go over his notes until the Sennin arrived. He thought about how he would phrase his request, but after a while came to the conclusion, that it didnt matter. What he needed was work and the Sennin may be able to provide that.

[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaru Kaname, a burly fellow, with the trade mark darker skin. Yuuto was more of a light tan or high yellow but his cousin had that beautiful bronze skin some would kill for. Not to mention he was probably a shoe in for a top model in body building if he ever chose to go that route. But as a Shinobi much like the others he was a hunter at heart, but what he excelled at was information. When the receptionist informed him that a Masaru Kaname had been searching for Ayumu the kinsmen only had one thought in his mind. He's ready to join Anbu! As if this couldn't be a more glorious moment, a family member that he could work with while in the Anbu Visage, not that it would matter if his Deathwatch Squad became more than a dream.

Upon entering the glorious tower he immediately began to search for the athletic but large and muscular cousin of his. Of course the first step was to ask around. However it'd be kind of hard to get an exact location from a bunch of drifters and workers in the facility. His best bet would be to search the hastily busy secretaries. He approached a man who seemed to be more or less unoccupied. "Hello searching for a Masaru Kaname he might be in the conference rooms or offices searching for the Anbu Sennin?" the receptionist would look over his log before giving a pleasant smile. Yes he's in the conference rooms, I'm not entirely sure which one however. , Yuuto responded excitedly. "Don't worry about it I'll find him, thank you for your help." He'd dart up the stairs heading to the conference areas, a place he knew all too well.

Upon reaching an empty room his cousin seemed to be occupying the fourth room. He was sitting at the table with a notepad out contemplating over something. There were a bunch of things one could say. He could make fun of his bald head. He could talk about his swimsuit body. Or tease him about possibly joining the big leagues. However all that could come out of his mouth at the moment was, "Hello Cousin!" A big goofy smile plastered on his face as he walked in stretching his arms out. "Heard you were snooping around the place looking for the Anbu Sennin. You look seriously in thought, can I help?" Maybe Kaname did or didn't know but Yuuto was an Anbu and if he was searching to join the division this could be an extremely opportune time for him to make headway.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu sat at his desk in the Torre Celeste, as usually barely visible behind mounds of paperwork upon his desk. At the moment he was staring absentmindedly at the ceiling twirling a pen between his fingers. His feet were on his desk and he was pushing himself back just so that his chair was only on two wheels at the moment. Had he finally given up hope of finishing all his paperwork? Had he been caught in a daydream? It was anybody's guess. He nearly jumped out of his skin as the intercom on his desk buzzed to life and the harsh voice of the secretary down below rung in his ears. The pen flung from his fingers under his desk somewhere in the bout of distraction. Ayumu grabbed the desk, barely stopping himself and the chair from tipping over.

"There's a man in the conference rooms, Masaru Kaname, seeking to meet with you, Kogami-sama. Someone else ran up there to join him shortly after as well," the voice spoke over the intercom. Ayumu breathed a sigh of exasperation and righted himself in his chair before pressing the button to respond. "You don't know who the second person was? Wonder what that's about... oh well, I'll head there in a sec," Ayumu responded, pushing himself away from the desk and standing up before releasing the call button. He stretched his arms and twisted his torso clockwise and counterclockwise until there was a pop, then headed for the door. In a few minutes, he had arrived at the conference rooms. He seemed to come to these rooms more often than anywhere else these days. One room was occupied, so Ayumu made his way there. Inside he found a man he did not know and Masaru Yuuto, someone he did know. Why they were there had not been related to him yet, but he was about to find out.

"Good day, gentlemen. What can I do for you?" he spoke as he entered.

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaname sat at the table, flipping pages and marking down notations in his notebook. It seemed that everything he had been researching was coming together and if he was able to get the backing from the ANBU Sennin, things would progress even further. It had only been a few minutes till someone had entered the room. Kaname turned to look over his shoulder and saw someone he hadnt seen in years. Yuuto's characteristically teal eyes were something Kaname never forgot. As he sat at the wooden table, he began to remember a young Yuuto running along the Masaru complex. Kaname stood up and stuck his hand out and returned Yuuto's smile. "Ah, its been a long time, Yuuto. How have you been? Yuuto mentioned Kaname "snooping" around looking for the Sennin and all he could was smirk. Many of the Masaru valued information above all, so it wasnt much of a surprise that Yuuto had gotten the basic info he needed. He sat back down in his chair and swiveled to face Yuuto. "Yes, I am in fact looking for him. I plan on apply for a spot in the ANBU. This was something Kaname had thought about for a long time and made his mind up. Being ANBU would allow him to access files and knowledge that would other wise be held from him.

On the question of needing Yuuto's help, Kaname couldnt deny that it would be nice to have some help. You actually can help. I havent been in the village for a while and I have unable to find information on the older members of the Masaru, specifically the previous Master of Hunt. You know how I could go about getting that? While Yuuto answered, Kaname placed his notepad away and began twirling his pencil between his fingers. It was then a man around the same age of even younger came into the room. He looked around the same height as Kaname yet a bit more slender. Even though he was young, he walked with a sense of authority. Could this person be the Sennin? Hes so young?. Kaname would stand up and introduce himself. He didnt mind that Yuuto would be in the room, he would have found out everything in the end anyway. When everyone was seated and comfortable, Kaname began with "I would like to apply for a position in ANBU. Whether that be a training position or not, I want it. My specialties are infiltration, Intel acquisition, and long range assassinations.

[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I'm sorry but I thought I would have been skipped. I've been focused on school these past two weeks I'm surprised you guys just didn't continue on without me. I'll try to get a post out by the end of the weekend as I have a paper to start writing now.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that there were other matters to attend to as Ayumu abruptly left. Judging by the way he reacted to the radio call maybe there was some sort of emergency going on. So what better to do than to pick up where Kaname was left off at. Instead of waiting around for a response, he decided to grab the reigns taking the initiative. "I apologize there seems to be something rather urgent going on otherwise Ayumu would have never left like that. So let's pick up shall we. To be quite forward and even blunt I will personally bring you into Anbu. One you are my kin, it automatically means you have the fierce background needed to be a commanding officer of the Anbu squad. You have a great physique but there will be things I require of you. For one you will need to do an Anbu Sanctioned Mission, two you will need to get a mental evaluation I need to see where your head is at. If you complete these two things to my expectations I'm sure I can convince the Sennin to bring you on board. So do you think you can do this?"

While there was obviously a hint of favortism it would only get Kaname through the door. The truth of the matter was that the Anbu were a dying breed. More and more people were retiring and even Yuuto himself considered Resignation. No matter how hard he wanted change he could not accept the way things were changing. Instead of sneaking around any further he was going to directly bring it to Shin's attention, but for now there was business to handle. Slowly in the mountains the Frost Giants were up to something. In the southern plains three tribes were ready to go to war over an artifact that had been excavated by a group of archaeologist. Titan's motives were still unknown but the warring state of the nation would soon come to a full exposure and when that time came he'd have to take a side. To which side he did not know but without a doubt a stance would have to be made.

After receiving a response he would leave not busying himself with these matters as he had a bigger fish to fry. Who knows at the end of this he may not even survive what was to come next.

[Mft]

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three had only been sitting at the table for a few moments when Ayumu stood and exited the room in a rushed manner. Kaname couldnt decipher what was being said over the intercom, but it sounded important. Important enough for the Sennin to move in haste. The shinobi sighed and looked down at his notes in front of him. The situation was a bit different to him and he wasnt entirely sure how to respond. It was in the moment that Yuuto cleared the silence and seemed to take initiative of the conversation. Kaname's cousin revealed that he would be able to allow him to going ANBU, and that all he would need to do was a mental evaluation as well as complete a mission. The prerequisites seemed suitable enough and Kaname wouldnt spend any more time thinking it over. You got yourself a deal, cousin? When do we start? It was with that Kaname would begin to take the necessary steps towards his objective. He was on something of a strict timeline and being inducted into the ANBU this quickly would definitely help the process. Kaname folded up his notes and placed the pad into his pocket. He would wait for Yuuto to give him the necessary instructions and they would move on from there.

[Marked For Training]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back