Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Continued from: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=574&t=45963&p=213336#p213336]

Arriving in front of the academy it has had started drizzling a bit. It was now late afternoon but still with an hour or two till dinnertime so plenty of time to check out the Academy. Walking up to the facade was a new Academy student along side what appeared to be a soon to be academy student. Quickly seeking cover from the downpour which might become more than just a drizzle any minute Kurokawa ran to the cover of the front porch. They were going to check the inside of the academy and dressed for summer her White T-shirt with the text saying "I have never seen anything more beautiful", had gotten a f bit damp and it struggled to hold out on becoming transparent and start sticking to her so to avoid that she quickly sought cover. Getting to cover she was able to shake of some of the newly formed droplets from her shirt before they were absorbed into the fabric and thus avoided the crisis of having walk around shivering wet in a summer attire.

"Lets check inside first then. There are training grounds out back but I guess we should wait till the rain dies down. Also there might be a teacher in one of the classrooms."

She then proceeded to walk towards the door.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arriving before the others Shikai had thought to set up shop in the training grounds and wait for them to get around but the drizzle made it less attractive to be outside. Instead he found an umbrella and a place in the training grounds where he could stand under a small roof of a structure mostly used for training to climb, hide, and fight in trees. Standing he threw kunai and shurikens at a target then used the umbrella when going to retrieve it.

"I hope they actually get around back here"

He had prepared a conversation starter in the form of a low rank mission which he had taken the paper of the board with and held in his pocket. What he had not done was thought the plan through. There was no guarantee that they would even make it back here seeing as it was dinner time in a few hours and the Academy wasn't small nor empty. With his luck they would start chatting with someone inside and he would have to move in there as well. Then again when you don't account for the weather things seldom goes as you plan.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It took them a while to reach the academy, during that time it began to rain and to seek shelter they ran to the academy's main building. Surprisingly enough nobody was outside, it seems that students are not tough enough to train in the rain, but then again, once they opened the main door, nobody seemed to be inside as well, not within their general eyesight at least, but the building obviously wasnt empty as the door wasnt locked and the lights were already on. There was a long corridor ahead of them with doors facing eachother, all closed and at the end of the corridor there was a turn to the left and to the right.

"Nobody seems to be home... Maybe there are some classes in progress, should we burdge in?"

He wasnt sure how this whole process works, do they enter and interupt the class or wait for it to be over and risk spending an unknown amount of time waiting outside of a closed door, maybe searching for someone who happens to walk those corridors or maybe go to the training grounds right away in hope they have some sort of open ground training session out there. The last one seemed to be the safest option, although there was a problem, it is raining outside and the girl obviously doesnt seem to want to go there right now. So probably search the corridors is the next option.

"Maybe we could just walk around and hope to stumble into someone?"

He suggested breifly, not really sure what they should do now, it was new territory for him, even his host knows nothing about this place or how it works.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arano, age 22. A member of the Kyoubaku clan, a simple man with simple rules. Hair as black as coal, eyes of yellow/green. An individual commonly known for his punctuality... but not this day. He arrived nearly 20 minutes late to the Academy.

Ugh... I can't believe I'm late... That's the last time I eat at Chen's Diner...

After rushing towards the school, he arrived at the now water logged entryway, he noticed a small herd of children looking confusingly around. Perhaps they were lost, or waiting for an older sibling to get out of class. Excuse me. Arano said, slipping in between the children blocking the entrance. He started to walk down the hallway before his conscience got the better of him. Turning around he asked, Are you three ok? Do you require some guidance of a sort? Refitting his papers into his left arm while simultaneously trying to keep his coffee from spilling, he shifted his weight to one side while waiting for some sort of reply from either of the children.

[OOC NPC entering topic, see http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=612&t=24597 for more info]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking with an umbrella Rina hurries towards the Academy. When arriving she sees a lot of people at the main door. She slowed down as if she was on time and collected herself, while moving towards all the people. She hears someone talking about requiring guidance when she reaches the group.
“Did somebody say guidance? I think I need some. I’m about to enroll, and I don’t know where the headmasters office and the classroom is.”

0LlraWt.png

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa lit up a bit and first thought why the sempai had said they were three but hearing another approach from behind she figured that the third person was just at a distance she could not perceive at the time. Tilting her head slightly to the right she proceeded to respond to the question from the young gentleman.

"We are looking for one of the teachers. If you see one could you point him in our direction?"

Kurokawa then pulled out her knot and let her slightly wet hair fall down to let it dry. She ran her hands through it a few times to make sure it was hanging straight and then corrected her head attire slightly before drying her hands on her pants. She then turned towards the sound of the other girl present.

"Another new student? I got accepted last week. I'm Hashigaki Kurokawa, and you?"

She extended her hand towards the unknown girl.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few rounds of throwing practice as a longer distance than usual to stay dry Shikai was tired of waiting and packed up his gear to to inside and wait for the others to arrive. It was a bit too cold to stay out too long, so he went towards the back entrance with his umbrella in hand. Ones at the door he folded it and went inside to find a place to sit and wait.

It had to be somewhere inconspicuous but also somewhere close to the main entrance so he would see them when they entered. Going through the hall towards the front he heard voiced in the main hall. He recognized one of them as the girl from the coffee shop but he did not know the two others. Not liking confrontations he decided to wait and listen a bit to find out where they were going and if possible he would just casually walk in and sit down once they had settled. Too late to get set up before they would arrive seeing as they already had. While waiting he returned the umbrella to a holder in the hall so he was visible to the others and they to him.

Hmm. Someone else with an eye condition

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
AH Yes, you must be part of the new batch of students. Right this way please. My classroom is just at the end of the hall. Arano exclaimed, as he turned and started marching down the hall. The tile floor was a gleaming white marble, beautiful yet tough... just like Iwa. The hum of other classrooms in progress filled the halls. Children's laughter and the occasional -boom- as stray jutsu was cast. Oh boy, looks like 118 is gonna have quite the mess to clean after todays lesson... He joked nonchalantly.
Arano finally made his way to his room. Pulling a key from his pocket he unlocked the common brown door. The grain of wood now starting to crack due to many years of usage. Swinging the door open, he took one step in. Breathing deeply he muttered quietly, Ah... good to be back my old friend... Arano had a deep love for teaching, it was one of the few things he was good at. ushering the new age of shinobi, nurturing and preparing all the young ones for everything they would need in times to come.
As Arano entered the room he walked over to his desk, hand crafted mahogany. Etched into the front of the desk was the stone village symbol. This desk has seen many a student through his class... oh where has the time gone. What's this? he said, noticing that his classroom was completely empty. Not a desk or chair to be seen. This is no good...guess this will have to do... Arano then started to weave a few signs. Wooden tendrils began to form from his hands. stretching across the room and forming chairs and desks made of his jutsu. There we go, can't have my new students weary from standing all day now can we? If you could, would you all please have a seat and introduce yourself. I would like names, clans and reasons you would like to become a shinobi. Arano said as he gestured towards his newly created seats for his students. This years batch was sure to impress, he was ready for another great year of learning.

[OOC welcome to class <3, if you have not posted within 3 days time of my posts, you will be skipped. posting order is not necessary as long as it flows with the topic.]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina reached out to take Kurokawa's handshake, but the moment their hands touched, she flinched a bit.

"I'm Hy-Hyuuga Rina."

Immediately after the handshake, Rina put her hands behind her back, and looked slightly troubled. After that she followed Arano to the classroom. When Arano made the chairs and desks, Rina watched amazed by the jutsu. She walked to the nearest chair knocked on it a few times, then moved in front of it, facing Arano, and said:

“Hyuuga Rina of the Hyuuga clan. I want to become a Medical Shinobi, to help people in need.”

Then she sat down and looked expecting at her new classmates.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By shaking Rina's hands Kurokawa quickly noticed the discomfort most likely brought on by what seemed like small blisters on Rinas hand. Walking behind Rina towards the classroom she wanted to make and inquiry about.

"What happened to your hands?"

She didn't get much of an answer at first as things were happening around them. Doing a little stretch and listening to the noise coming from the other classes, before entering the classroom Kurokawa missed the whole manufacturing furniture part and just went to find herself a seat at the Second of the two rows closest to the door. She proceeded to scratch and itch on her sternum before directing her attention to the question.

"Hashigaki Kurokawa. I'm going to become a great Jounin like my current guardians. After that I don't know if I have the potential to go further."

She then leaned forward over the desk with both elbows placed firmly on the surface and the hands supporting her head.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing at the end of the hall Shikai saw the group moving towards him. Most of it anyway. He saw the girl he had seen in the market stop outside the door. Had she noticed him following her? He froze for a moment but then eased up as she went into to classroom. He had heard the teachers question so being a new student himself he thought that he just as well join in as stand outside. He went for the first and best available seat placing him next to Rina and somewhat in front of Kurokawa.

"Sunaku Shikai. Son of Sunaku Shirudo and Hachiashi Miriko. I'm training to fight discrimination among people."

Afterwards Shikai took off his gloves and put them in his left side pants pocket and the fished up a strip of gum which he then unwrapped, put in his mouth, and started chewing without much sound. He then cracked his fingers and leaned back in his seat waiting for what would happen next.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didnt take long until someone came by, it was a young fellow, more or less around the age of the body Kurohebi was nesting in, He moved through the group and attempted to give the group some assistance. Something about the way that person phrased himself didnt feel right to Kurohebi at all, but soon enough he could connect the dots, there was another person coming in, probably he was refering to her. Later on it appeared that this person was actually a teacher, it seems like teaching in the academy does not require a lot of expirience, not from what it seems like on the surface at least. He followed the group silently only to enter an empty room, well, soon enough the teacher managed to form desks and chairs for the students to sit in with some sort of a jutsu, he tried to dig through the memory of his host but couldnt find any record on anything remotely similar, appearently his have never encountered such a trick. The teacher then gave them the first assigment, introduction.

"Kurohebi, I'm not part of a clan."

He paused for a moment, something felt a bit strange about how he spoke, it was too direct. He couldnt help but be bothered with that feeling but decided to continue anyway

"As for the reason for why I want to become a shinobi, is to find purpous"

He spoke clearly, it wasnt a lie, he finally managed to find a body and now he had to find something to help him pass the time.

"Excuse me, I might be jumping the gun a bit, but what are you going to teach us today?"

He continued while staring at the teacher, his eyes narrowed a bit to see the way he'd react.

[MFT]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: Well three days has gone by , two of them without any new posts, so let get it rolling please.)

Shikai put his hand in the pocked and fished up the note about a mission he thought he would try to ask some fellow students to join him on as a way of getting to know them. He first took a look at it himself. He had only been reading the title before. Figured he might as well read it through before suggesting it to anyone.

"Hmm. Seems it's a gardening affair. Gathering weeds and chasing off pests. Sounds easy enough. Hmm take care not to get cuts. Well obvious. Seems all right."

He the proceeded to wave the note in between Rina and Kurokawa, back and forth.

"Any one you ever been on a mission? If not here is one that would be a good start. Not for now of course but I figured you might want to join me tomorrow? It's a gardening thing and the pay is not bad, but it requires more than one and I don't know any other academy students yet."

Shikai attempts to pass the note one to Rina so she could ready it seeing as it would be pointless handing a written note to Kurokawa. He then awaited the answer.

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A mission, already..?" Rina said.

She takes the note and reads it out loud:

"E-rank mission: Clean out Tenshi Garden.
Required workforce: 2-3 people
Description: Pull out weeds, beware not to get cuts from poisonous plants. Remove dead leaves and litter. Remove other pests, in case found inside the garden."

She then said:
"Sounds fun. I have to clear it with my father first though, but I think he's going to say yes."

Rina gave the note back to Shikai and asked:

"Should I bring anything or do I just show up? What time is it anyway?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa listens to Rinas voice detecting the excitement in it towards the suggestion. She reads the tone of Shikais voice to be somewhat forced into a casual state while also being a bit excited. Even though he is a guy she was trying to make friends and if Rina would be there too then it was a win win either way.

"I'm in as well. Sounds like a good way to get to know the system."

Kurokawa had heard the address but so far not the time to meet so she was waiting patiently for that part. At the same time they were all waiting for the teacher to continue anyway so until that happened she might as well do something so she took out a standard five point shuriken and put it on the table so that one point was downwards and she balanced it by having one finger on each of the upwards sticking points and then rocking it back and forth while smiling.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the students settled in, they begun to socialize and interact with each other... it was a good sign. It's never to early to start forming bonds. After all, what's life without having the ties of friendship to share it with. After interductions were made, Arano could tell this batch had potential. One individual in particular... this Kurohebi. Something was a bit off with this one. But he wouldn't pay much attention to it, what would a country be without its diversity. Absolutely not, Kuruhebi, I'm quite certain the rest of the class is just as eager to start as you are. Arano replied. Glancing at his notes he picked up a small piece of chalk, with it writing his name and the subject he would be teaching for the day. My name is Arano, as I said before. Todays subject will be fundamental basics. And if time allows, I might just go on to explain a bit more as to what is required of you all for graduation from the Academy. First and foremost, Shinobi... That is what we are. But what exactly does that mean? Can anyone tell me what they think a shinobi is? Arano would pause a moment to see if anyone would raise their hand in response to his inquiry. If anyone did, he would call on them immediately and let them speak.

[OOC: Again, I apologize... its been a busy week and work has been killer with doubles... which im on right now lol... 16 hour days are long. Posting order is not important. If you feel you don't want to answer, it's fine. I will continue as if nobody raised their hand in 24 hours. If you do want to answer, raise your hand and respond as if I called on you. Thank you for your patience.]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai turned his attention from Rina and Kurokawa over towards Arano. He then raised his hand to signal we had an answer, and proceeded to speak in a rather monotone tone of voice.

"Shinobi. The primary military force of this world at the moment. Being a Shinobi is equivalent to being a mercenary with a moral codex, in the fact that we are called upon to do almost any task from manual labour, to protecting a high ranking official or even assassinate someone, and we are paid for our services. The world of a Shinobi is cruel and unforgiving so in the beginning we are taught various stuff we need to survive in an effort to raise the life expectancy."

He then stood up and turned towards Rina and Kurokawa.

"See you two tomorrow at 12. At least that's when I will be there"

Shikai then handed the note to Kurokawa as he figured she would be in need of it the most to find her way. He then walked towards the door.

"Sorry to interrupt your class Sensei. I already went through this part with my mother and I didn't really come here for todays class to begin with. Take care"

Shikai exited the room waving goodbye to the people in it.

[Leaves the thread unless stopped.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa receives the note and sticks it through her headband as she currently only has one storage container on her and it's filled. No pokes in the current pants and the T-shirt is not know for offering much in the way of storage space.

"12 it is then. See you there"

Kurokawa gives Shikai a polite nod before returning her attention towards Arano. She had already heard the basics about Shinobi from her guardians and was eagerly awaiting the moment when they would get past the formalities and onto something interesting, though she also sensed from the girl in front of her, Rina, that maybe it was not all bad having a basics repetition.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arano was taken aback by the monotone response. While the boy was correct, it was more literal then he thought a child would have said. Yes well... That is correct... The boy then proceeded to walk out of his class. Seeing as this was just a preliminary class that had no sway on whether they graduated, he would allow him to leave. Now if there is anyone else in the class that feels they don't need to sit through this class, you are free to leave. I agree that most of this might have already been taught this by your parents or guardians, but it might always be nice for a refresher. Arano would pause a moment to allow any others that did not wish to participate in the basics coarse. Well then, shall we continue? Arano went into a flurry upon the chalkboard. Going from subject to subject. Hopefully the class was taking notes cuz he wasn't easing up. There would of coarse be a question and answer session afterwards.. but this was all very elementary so there shouldn't be much left to answer. He explained some basics of Chakra and how that was what set us apart from the regular people of the world, our innate abiltie to mold it to our will gave us wonderful abilities to perform various things. Such as walking on any surface, whether it be water or a ceiling. Or even the more complicated hand seal variations that produced effects like fire or illusions. He then went on to explain a little of what jutsus were, and how the combination of various hand seals and the molding of chakra produced the previously mentioned effects. Going further into the depths of jutsus, he explained that various clans had unique abilities. The commonly known dojutsus consisting of the byakugan and sharingan. He even demonstrated a bit of his own wood style jutsu and explained that it was from his own clan, the Senju which allowed him to mold two elements into a unique new one. Thus a kekkei genkai. He went on to explain some of the basic ninja tools they might use, such as shuriken and kunai and the proper use of throwing techniques. With only a little time left in the day, Arano though he might finish up with some knowledge of what was to be expected of them for graduation.
Well first off, I would like to thank you all for sitting through what I could imagine as a bit boring, the basics are not very interesting unless you know nothing about them. I would like to welcome you all to the Academy. Being a student means different things to different students and people in general. Some look at it as a way to learn more in the ways of the ninja arts or the first stepping stone in the journey of gaining knowledge in the ways of a specific type of shinobi. Others look at it as the first weight of a heavy burden: being entrusted eventually with the safety of a way of life, a village, a country, a people, and culture. What it really means to you though may vary from today until you graduate. Before requesting an exam for graduation you'll need to complete and pass five courses, three of which cover basic ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu principles and or theory overviews of each. The others will be over something you’re interested in learning about, such as the anbu or even medical practices. While the three primary requirement classes will be constantly offered, the special request classes will take longer since a proficient instructor and coursework will need to be created for the class. Apart from these classes at least one successfully completed mission needs to be done though the Embassy. Once these are done and you feel you're ready to graduate simply request an exam and a records review by faculty will take place, you don’t have to be present for this but any questions they have can be answered before your practical or exam, which is a demonstration of your choice to show competency with something you've learned at the Academy. Are there any questions? Albeit, that was quite the mouthful... Arano figured that most of the class would understand, but if any had questions... he could answer them as best he could.

[OOC Sorry I just kinda summarized all that, since this class doesn't really count for the actual graduation requirements, I thought you might like to fast forward a bit so that you might start the real classes soon.]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun blared through Tsuyoidesu's window early in the morning.she woke up slowly at first than quickly jumped up when she realized that it was her first day at the academy. She quickly put on her green and yellow sleeveless, hooded shirt. Then she tightens the silver cloth on her forehead before heading down the stairs. "Hey mom and dad I'm heading off to school." She rushed down the stairs moving as fast as she could. "Tôji don't forget to brush your teeth, and brush your hair too." Her mom tells her. She quickly stops and then goes back up stairs. It's not long before she comes back down still in a rush, but she is stopped this time by her father. He is a big man both talk and wide. His arms are crossed and he has a very serious look on his face. She breathes deeply and the smell of raw iron and charcoal fills her lungs. "Y-yes father...?" She asks quivering just a little bit. He inquisitively at her for a while then he speaks in a very low serious tone. "When your done playing around come right back home. You need to practice your smithing." Her dad steps aside so that she can run past him. She sighs while she runs to the academy trying to ignore what her father said. It wasn't long before she reached the school. There where a few kids there getting ready to enter the class room. She quickly walked to catch up to the other people. Tsuyoidesu looked around to meet some of her fellow classmates. Realizing how absurdly late she was Tsuyoidesu runs as fast as she can to catch up to the other students that by now had already started class. She rushed off from her little house to get back to the main part of the village.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back