Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking to the Future [Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was just like it had been so long ago the view from the top of Hokage rock being the same as the one etched in the mind it was good to see some things didn't have to change though the same could not be said for all things and as time moved in so did the people carried long in its tides. Time something that wandered through his mind often always finding himself looking back on the past and what it had done to bring him from a simple academy student to the man Yukio had become today.

But as with everything else time brought chance and he would be no different running a hand through ivory locks now cut back safe to say with all that had happened he saw fit to tidy himself up a brief wind catching the long coat draped across his person the look in his face a calm and sentimental as he waited for Mikasa to arrive. A brief moment of silence passed but it felt like an eternity going to one knee a palm laid flat as thin blades of grass brushed gently against the ANBU's skin a tender smile coming across his features.

"Its been some time this is where everything began where I found my resolve and gained a goal to keep moving forward. I couldn't have done that without you." Those were the words that passed through his mind though they were spoken aloud taking a deep breath before rising to his feet once more hands coming to rest in his pockets. If one thing hadn't changed it was the lack of colour the sunset being numerous shades of grey white and black though in recent times there was an appreciation that nothing came without sacrifice and that was the price to pay for the gift he had earned.

With that in mind he pondered if those words would hold true now a growing sensation in his chest tightening almost like something was trying to suffocate him was this nerves? that was the only thing it could be and as unpleasant as it was the only thing the Hyuuga could assume is this was a natural feeling pausing to take a deep breath and clear his mind the more he thought about things the more it would cloud his judgment and obscure what mattered.

[Requesting Tsukasa Mikasa]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the surprise of the request, Mikasa hesitantly scales the path towards the peek of Hokage Rock; recent events leave the maiden in a mixture of emotions. The announcement of Takeshi becoming the successor to Lord Umashiashikabihikoji, admittedly, a mental blow. The forces of the unknown council, those who veil themselves within the shadows of the leafs, determined Mikasa not a suitable replacement at the current time. Despite bringing the branches closer, mending the difference between Yomi and Takeshi to the extent of Medical and ANBU beginning to work with one another, the maiden was untested.

The amount of effort placed into the academy overlooked, the countless hours she spends with the students falling upon deaf ears. Allowing her latest pupil to attend to Kumogakure's medical plead a sign of faith between the villages only the beginning of the her taste in foreign affairs. Clutching her fist together, tightly as possible, the young sennin vowed to continue to grow and become a pillar for the village to continue to stand upon for as long as their was breath within her body. At this moment in time, her hand within the academy would only strengthen, further time between her branch and the learning facility would be given; many regarded her unhuman with the amount of time placed as is. Personal life matters would become nonexistent, far more than they were already minimizing.

Ivory locks catch her attention, Hyuuga Yukio mumbling against the stray zephyrs go unheard, Mikasa's appearance not her usual. On this day there were no eye wear, a neat braid, merely just the medical sennin. Coming to settle near the newly crowned ANBU Captain, not that she were aware of the fact, her tundra gaze scans the distant horizon, "Certainly brings back memories, does it not?" she inquires in a light tone. Streaming a hand through her platinum mane, the kunoichi glances upwards to take notice of yet another appearance change, "I'm glad that we are no longer having a contest in regards to hair length." the woman murmurs with a faint chuckle.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her words brought him back to reality like a sweet melody carried in the wind turning his head to greet her with a smile coming to rest giving his knee some reprieve his tone being slow and soft looking out with to the view. "That it does I remember this was the place we first truly spoke to one another, not about work or the day to day hustle and bustle of the students but about what we wanted for ourselves." Though lost in though he seemed to remain close to the maiden digits gently tapping against the soft ground.

A slight pause came at her words soft chucking following shortly after raising a hand to adjust the now much shorter locks. "That's true have to clean up so I look somewhat presentable for the branch, the rank of captain brought many changes though...." Words trailing off eyes drifting from the horizon to settle back on the Sennin the Hyuuga's features illuminated by the familiar glow in his eye. "These are all things I couldn't have done without you I think that's the first thing I wanted to say, Thank you, Had you not been here there was little to no chance I could have kept moving forward with the goal I had in mind."

Her cheek was met with an index finger brushing any stray hair to reveal the Kunoichi's features his unwavering smile ever present his mind clear, had it been the days of old Yukio may have frozen up in those moments, became confused or misunderstood the situation but as maturity had taken hold understanding had, slowly, come with it. "With that in mind what came next went hand in hand as things moved forward I wanted to learn more about you not the Sennin nor the medic but the women who called herself Mikasa and though I don't pretend to think I know much but that same feeling hasn't changed"

The Hyuuga's face was starting to gloss over a shade of deep red eyes diverting away for only a second "I know I'm laying a lot down here safe to say I wanted to keep the whole thing natural. Always did have a tendency to overthink things more than I needed to guess I should have just gone with my gut all this time." A pause followed wondering how the maiden would react to his words.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa listened attentively to the newly crowned ANBU Captain, taking the opportunity to verbally jab at Yukio during his pause she speaks, "I'm glad that you finally decided to stop eating as if you are a bird and indulge yourself." Mikasa comments with a sheepish grin settling upon her features. The terminology of captain is unsurprising, if Takeshi were to ascend, then another would take his sennin position and ultimately allowing for a new ANBU Captain to ascend, the only logical choice being Yukio. Tingling sensations begin to tinge upon the flesh of kunoichi, the ANBU operative becoming bolder since his promotion, or so the sennin concludes.

Merely shaking her head, their eyes greet one another, "You flatter me, Yukio-san, but all I merely did was ensure your recovery. You posses a kind heart, but at the same time no when to use your better judgement. For that, you always had the qualifications to become an ANBU Elite." the woman murmurs in a faint tone, "I hope you still plan to venture further in your branch, there is always opportunity to grow." Mikasa adds as the ivory hair shinobi continues to brush her hair away, regrettably a feud that would last for a significant amount of time; only due to her current disposition.

Ironically enough the sudden maturity left the Sennin silent, unsure of how to respond to his words. Luckily, the crimson flush surfacing against the flesh of the ANBU allows wiggle room and a smirk curls upon her lips, "Is that so, Yukio-san? Do tell me of what you know of me?" she inquires, leaning forward to stare closely at the male. Despite the words she spoke, the tone in her vocals, it was evident other items weigh heavily upon her mind. MIkasa did not doubt her abilities, but found herself struggling to get off the ground and return to the path she paved, momentarily losing her way. Medical nin recovered others, but it when it came to mending their own wounds, often at times this took a bit more time than one would expect.
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her words were understandable leaving him to pause and think on what was spoken hand tensing a moment and retreating upon the realization of his actions causing a moment of distraction before his drifting gaze returned to her a relaxed sigh escaping him. "You know me by now I mean what i say doing you job or not, though i do wish to continue rising up the ranks I feel many things must be done before that point. Safe to say such things to not come with ease or the simple passage of time or we would all see our goals fulfilled by simply waiting."

Though her shift and the act of leaning towards him he didn't assist his current state the red hue only getting deeper with the passage of time he did not recoil or attempt to move away eyes firmly locked on the maiden and speaking with confidence. A subtle hint in her actions the tone and the shift things that gave the Hyuuga subtle hints though he could not know if anything troubled her that was not at the forefront of his mind if there was something he could do to better her circumstances then that moment would be now.

"As i see it you are someone who deeply cares for the leaf village though you find yourself as the Sennin of the medbranch you take no less care with others no matter who they are or where they should call home. That willingness and conviction to see things through to the end no matter how dire the situation may seem at the time are the few things of many that stand out in my mind those traits make you both a great leader and a joy to be around outside of such professional areas."

Taking a moment to breath he gave time for his calm to return to him the gentle beat of his heart only getting faster as thoughts rushed into Yukio's mind and who was he to stop them, was this not why he'd called her to here of all places in the first place. "I know i can never know everything about you but as time passes i know that wish that i can keep walking through the leaf village by your side will never leave me nor would i ever want it too." It was plainly obvious from his tone and thought process that the words he spoke came from the heart rather than a long and drawn out thought process as so many would commonly see.

However this was not the only thing becoming more prevalent his usual stern and direct tone giving way to a more exposed and caring side to the ANBU words trailing from his lips like soft silk "I...." another pause head tilting forward as the ivory locks fell further down the Hyuuga's face bringing him closer to Mikasa the tightening feeling in his chest only getting stronger "I think i feel more for you than just simple comradeship, the more time i spend around you the more i want to know about who you are. If it started long ago or only recently doesn't matter now rather than dancing around the point I'm saying I've developed feelings for you...Mikasa." Whether it was sudden or not Yukio couldn't be quite sure safe to say he wasn't the best but as long as it was genuine then that was what truly mattered.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One item was for certain, Hyuuga Yukio thought highly of the medical sennin and his kind words resonated within her soul. Admittedly it odd to be labeled as a great leader, but there may have been some truth to the words the ANBU operative spoke; however in recent light the faceless members of Konohgakure told another tale. Staring upwards against the azure sky above, "Caring for the village is an item I pride myself in, I admit to this. The future of the village is very important to me, not to mention I've made numerous promises I have yet to uphold fully." the kunoichi murmurs, recalling the past events through an imaginary slideshow.

Time was a fickle item, whizzing forward at pace that no shinobi or kunoichi could hope to capture. Each day they are told to live in the moment, but for many the moment never arrives; her choices led Mikasa to believe she could capture the moment for all to enjoy. In the midst of his confession the maiden stares, developing with the Hyuuga led them through an array of conversations of the later of a few years. In their initial meeting Mikasa had been quite flirty, knowing full and well the embarrassed scrawny lad would never heed towards any advances, oblivious to the motions outside of performing missions. Mending the broken warrior due to his own superior, the recovery weary for both parties involved, but she questions his emotions due to her duties.

"There is much you have to learn, Yukio-san, the rabbit hole goes quite deep. I am unsure if you are prepared to dive into a past such as mine." Mikasa comments, "I can not offer you constant attention nor time, my goal remains the same. I still aim to become Hokage and it is apparent I have a considerable ways to go. To embrace the village and veil those within my protection is all I can offer." the woman whispers in a wisp, drawing closer to his demands. Silencing the captain from speaking any further, a single digit presses against the lips of the tidied up shinobi, "You are indeed an interesting man, Hyuuga Yukio." she comments whimsically, leaning forward to kiss her index finger, separating their lips.

In one swift movement, the sennin's finger drifts away to allow for a brief exchange, "Now would be a good time to ask questions, but I can't promise you'll have my heart. Don't get too attached." a thin grin spreads across her features, a true warning on her part.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He thought on her words it was true for all he thought he had experienced much there was still so much more to learn as he went to answer there was a moment of silence the maidens digit pressed against his lips, she had his complete attention in those moments expecting to speak once removed however this would not be the case though it was quick the touch of the maidens lips made the moment feel like time had frozen eyes going wide a rush of emotion coursing through his body, it was almost as if his world was given a sense of color a light he had not seen since the younger days. There was not a complaint from him however for all some may say he had a rough exterior it was apparent the Hyuuga wished to treat her with care and in that brief exchange returning the kiss the more caring side of the operative coming to the surface.

Though not one to freeze up little else could be expected of him given the events occurring only having been this close to her once before and even then this felt different at least to the captain and in his moment to speak more thoughts than he could process were rushing through his mind."Well, you certainly make a point Mikasa everyone has a past and whether it be something to look back on with pride or with grief is up to the individual but I find that to be one of the better points of feeling close to someone. Not a quick and rushed thing but slow taking time to learn when ready." Taking a moment to lean back the Hyuuga came to rest his hands between the blades of grass a relaxed air settling in around him a brief moment to return to his normal calm though seems for all he wasn't quite as dense towards such things as their previous meetings the ANBU was still quite capable of becoming flustered.

Though he couldn't deny anything spoken there was a brief pause before a light chuckle escaped the ANBU operative. "True but then again nothing is certain that's part of what makes it all worth it, I find if you really want something in your life then its worth fighting for, putting the effort in to make it a reality sometimes things don't come quickly and take time but that's just how life is sometimes and the sooner that's accepted the better off you can be. Time and attention is not what draws me to you but the those few moments we spend outside of the hospitals and missions those moments i see you outside of professional light." Getting comfortable the Hyuuga wondered what it was he wished to say options were numerous considering in reality there was very little he knew about the Sennin.

When it struck him it seemed the answer was obvious all along at this point it was something that involved both of them. "Well if we were to begin anywhere while time allows us this moment then i think on the promise made, I said i would help you achieve to goal you seek and to this day i still wish to see your efforts come to fruition but if i am to do so then i must ask what made it your goal? What would Mikasa seek for the leaf village if this goal was achieved? a shared vision if often much stronger than one sought out alone." His head tilted back up in those moments meeting the Sennins eyes once more wondering what her answer would be.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Curiously the medical kunoichi props herself upright, staring downwards against the emerald orbs of the Hyuuga; a curious creature staring directly at a confused prey. Extending her hand outwards, her fingertips cusp against the features of the ANBU Captain, "What made this become my goal? To allow the ones before us to rest at ease while continuing the path forward for those behind us to follow." Mikasa replies in an earnest tone, "There are many issues that I wish to resolve, but I don't wish to go into great detail at the moment. For the moment we are going to end up facing a crisis of lack of resources for our growing village population and land." the woman replies.

Tugging playfully upon the cheeks of the ivory hair male, Mikasa releases her clutches to stare upwards at the azure sky above, becoming one of a serious nature. "Foreign relations are required, we will have to extend our hands to the lesser nations. While I am sure we can come to an agreement with Kumogakure and Sunagakure, they have to hold the best interest for their villages as well. For that we must begin to meeting with the parties governing other foreign bodies." the sennin murmurs. There wasn't a doubt that Yukio would be unable to follow the logic the kunoichi employed, but platinum mane beauty was under the impression few were up to the task and far too prideful to grovel for aid. "For that I feel I must take the liberty in the future. I only seek solutions and the banter between the branches at the Sennin meeting confirmed my suspensions. Despite my efforts to lessen the gap between us, there is far more I must seek to mend."

In the depths of Tsukasa Mikasa's mind, the medical nin felt it was her duty to resolve the conflicts. To strengthen the village was a necessity, but in times of hard choices, Mikasa was no stranger to give and takes. "I seek to create a land where we flourish, the children of Konohagakure will always be my priority." she confirms aloud, the sennin's sky blue gaze firm and foretelling another tale of helming a ship to shoulder all the consequence upon her shoulders. There was much to discuss with Takeshi when he inaugeration were to commence and his replacement Sennin, a meeting were to occur if all went well.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A relaxed air hung around the Hyuuga eyes following her to look up as the touch of her digits came to rest against him listening carefully to what she had to say nodding slowly to the Kunoichi's words. "That is something we can agree on." There was a brief pause his words a soft whisper repeating a fraction of the statement. "For those who came before...to rest at ease..." A moment of loss glazed over him something of a flashback to times long past becoming visibly tense for only a split second as Yukio followed the maidens gaze to the sky.

"That is something I wish not only for them but for the ones they left behind, The inner peace knowing their efforts weren't in vain and we continue building on the very foundation laid down. There are many lands in this world and I have only visited one of them much to my dismay but there is much we can learn from one another and in doing so only seek to improve not just the village, but the world as a whole." Hope returned to the ANBU at the thought though it meant there was little in the way of objectives for his branch should the world find peace, all things considered, would that be such a bad thing.

Though one thing rang true for all the efforts had been made to lessen the divide between the three branches in leaf there was still a lot of work ahead of them in order to ensure they functioned as a unified village and for all it would take time it was always worth working towards. "I remember you speaking of such things and know your efforts are not in vain, with such things in mind I have taken steps to try and lessen the divide the greatest example being those of the younger generation are no longer afraid to come to other branches seeking counsel and aid."

A slight pause followed thinking of the student that he had seen shortly after the first round of the tournament. "For me the best example would be the young Suyashi though he finds himself within the ranks of the medical branch, a position he never forgets, on occasion he does seek counsel or guidance in me though such occasions are few and far between and I'm not so sure he knows from which branch I come from though i would hope that doesn't change opinion of judgement towards me for I seek to present myself as a good man....at least that's the case in recent years."

He trailed off lost in his words as his hand came to press against the maidens digits coming to intertwine with her own as the calm emerald glow only seemed to get calmer. "Just know that you will never find yourself alone in this endeavor and even if it feels like the odds are stacked against you I will still make the effort to be there hoping to push you to those heights you seek. Isn't that something we should all seek in life? A companion to stand beside us even in the darkest of times."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The conversation between the pair momentarily revolves around Suyashi, "He is in a unique situation, the Minamoto child lacks chakra, but he has strengths in other areas. Charismatic and a thirst of knowledge, he will prove to be useful with village relations in the future." she confesses, streaming her free hand through platinum locks. "I often see Soku-chan, Ziren-kun, and Izumi-kun quite often, I aim to give them a brief lesson in the medical field if they could manage to not injure themselves for a brief moment." a faint chuckle escapes the pursed lips of the medical sennin.

Mikasa grows silent, the intertwining of their digits leave her feeling in disarray. A flush of rose surfaces against the cheeks of the kunoichi and instinctively the woman's head turns to the side to guise the reaction, "I don't think I've heard someone speak those words to me before, or at least not in a considerable amount of time." the maiden admits aloud, "I wonder when you started to mature into the man you are now? The scrawny Hyuuga who unable to look directly into my gaze. The ivory hair lad who let rivaled my own length in locks." the notions cause Mikasa to falter to laughter, the usual aura of warmth she gives off returning.

"You have my thanks, Yukio-san. I have been feeling down due to the decision the council reached, but I can not allow myself to falter, can I?" she inquires, returning to gaze upon the fluff in the azure sky ways above, "Tell me, ANBU-san, what is the goal you wish to reach? Would be unfair for me to so selfish and ignore your own. After all, I aim to allow everyone to reach theirs." Mikasa questions, the light flush upon her ivory flesh still reflecting against the sunlight and she still unable to look into the emerald gaze.

Tightening the locking the pair create, she begins to truly wonder when they had become close. In the distant future, the potential of Mikasa having her own younglings was a frightening notion; truthfully there wasn't a need to begin dabbling with that particular thought. Confusion clouds her mind for a brief instance, but in this moment it was safe to assume that the medical sennin's spirits had been lifted.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Soku and Ziren two names he was all too familiar with both for different reasons though as time had past it had become less of a matter of scolding one and more of a matter of praising both for their progress. "They have all grown so much, started trying to find their own ways through the world for now its a matter of seeing they don't stray from the path they have chosen." His smile returned a light glow on his features before tilting his head to her no longer seeming completely embarrassed about his actions hand remaining with the Maidens.

"Well I'm happy to see my words and actions are well received, though I used to be a young and naïve man we all have to start growing up eventually. Though when this happened I cannot say what I do know is this is who I am now."
Speaking with confidence it was true there wasn't a specific point he could narrow down that caused this change it had been accepted that it was who he was. "If I had to narrow down a cause however it would be thanks to those who saw me through the younger years, taught me the difference between right and wrong, Hesitation and decisiveness these qualities that showed me that with enough effort I could achieve what I wanted in my life."

Listening to the Kunoichi once more it was true sometimes things didn't always go the way people wanted but then again was that not one aspect of life and the way it taught. "Well I couldn't blame you for such things however if I think back on the words my grandfather once spoke to me, It's not about how many times life might try and knock you down its about if your willing to get back up and keep pushing forward." There was a brief moment of pause it wasn't that Yukio didn't know what his goal was however explaining how it had changed over the years was an interesting prospect to him.

"If I were to narrow it down to one thing it would be to protect the village as it is now is experiencing a time of peace, the older generation can live out their last days without worry or concern and the young can have their wild dreams about traveling the world or becoming Hokage lets us have these moment of reprieve and enjoy time alone with those we care about." Taking a brief moment to breath it was the first time he'd ever spoken about his goals to another, something about it brought a sense of relief through his body. "If I can do everything in my power to see to it that these days can keep going forward and continue then why shouldn't I make it my goal. Not to halt its progress but to see to it we can keep moving forward without conflict or despair."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tenderly the digits of the maiden begin to stream through platinum locks, Mikasa's rose flush subsiding tremendously, "A noble goal, however we both know there are numerous topics not yet touched upon." the medical sennin pauses for a brief moment, "For instance Konohagakure is growing in population and I resources will become fewer if we do not act." she reiterates with a serious expression settling upon her visage. Turning her attention to the gloved hand, the ocean hues narrow as Mikasa daintily lifts said arm into the air as if to grasp against the brilliant sphere of canary and carrot above, "Legends tell of a shinobi capable of grasping the sun and bringing the best for his people. I aim to do so, Yukio-san. While you speak of the world as a whole, I wish to place our home upon a pedestal prior to mending the rest." the maiden affirms.

Releasing the grasp upon their intertwined digits, the kunoichi adjusts herself to sit upright, delicately brushing off her attire, "Konohagakure ANBU have been causing mayhem and rewarded for their destructive nature. I pray that you are able to change that before I overstep my boundaries." the woman's dove tone evolving into one of stoic. Eventually Mikasa would come to a complete stand, gazing outwards of the Hokage Rock and the soon to be construction of Takeshi's face etched upon the earth for all to gaze upon, "There is much to be done before I can settle down as the older generation do." she comments, offering a hand outwards to aid the ivory ANBU operative.

Glancing downwards, the faint trickle of coral surfaces against her flesh, "When that time comes, I'll be waiting for you, Yukio-san. You better take responsibility for the words you spoke today and come full force. My partner needs a strong resolve, for when the day comes for my own children, they need another figure to look up upon." fragile words on the tip of a choir girl grace the winds, the stray zephyrs muffling her statement ever so slightly. Turning about she strolls forward to the edge of the terrain to look outwards, "Until we meet again, Yukio-san. My favorite meal is Yakitori, do keep that in mind." she jests before leaping outwards to allow the violent winds of descent to pleasure the exposed flesh.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pausing for a brief moment it was true there was much to discuss but there was a time and place for such things and it would more than likely take an official meeting between the two to cover every base. "That is true and at the end of the day something we need to take pause and think of solutions, while I do set my sights outwards to the world partially for reasons told to me by Takeshi the village should come first in the mind." there was a lot to think on after this but the main fact that stuck in the Hyuuga's mind was never to waver from the goals set to improve the village.

Though what she had to say next weighed heavy on his mind it was true there was much work to be done within the ranks of the branch and though most of the AiT were promising and tended to keep their intentions in line with the interests of the village there was a few who would be an endless flow of problems. "I know there is much to do within the branch a few things that need seeing too before it escalates to the point of no return, though in saying that it more than likely has already but I'll ensure it doesn't get to the point where you must cross the line."

Tilting his head up before taking the maiden's hand to rise a light crimson flush spread across his features though the Hyuuga did not take pause nor hesitate with his words. "I will stand by my words without hesitation though there is still much we can learn about one another one thing I can say with confidence is I mean what I say and as time moves forward there will be no regret. When I think of children of my own the fact is they need those they can rely on and look up to so they do not stray in the lives they lead." Those words rang true in Yukio's mind if he'd learned anything from his own parents while they were alive it was always stand by your children when they need you the most.

If there was anything left to say it would be on her last remark though some may see it as a small thing Yukio knew better than that. "I shall certainly keep that in mind when you find yourself with some time I would ask you meet me at the clanhouse where I reside let's say I may surprise you" With a gentle smile and slow nod he departed pondering on the outcome of the moment with a new outlook.

[OOC: Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back