Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Lost in her eyes

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would find herself here in Hokage rock taking in the sunset. A small slight breeze would roll over as she looked at the mixing hues of purple and orange filling the sky. She doesn't know why, but she felt... Off. She doesn't know really why, but... She feels like she is missing something. She would look over at the first Hokage head, which she had a talk with Otakemaru. How broken he was for Aria.

He was in love with Aria, and Mitsuha felt that Aria was in love with him as well. She wondered about it. She never really felt that way about anyone. Sure she has done a lot, but she hasn't put her life on the line for anyone. To want their presence. To need them. And most of all, her type. Mitsuha would remember the very first time that she was here on Hokage Rock, of how shy she was. How she said that Keiyaku was not her type. And her interaction with the perv a while back only sullied her vision of how guys are. And even though she has put her hatred of Keniwa behind her, to try and work with him, she feels no type of attraction to him.

Looking over at a couple that were smiling and laughing, holding hands, and... She looked away, embarrassed that she was looking at two people lost in each others eyes. She would lay her back on the ground as she would start to see stars dot the sky. She shook the thought away, she's done good by herself up until now. But... Mitsuha is lost in thought about it all...

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Maybe I've got too much dragon in me? I can't seem to stop myself from going up here." Ayeka mumbled to herself in slight depreciation as she slowly walked up the path to Hokage monument for no other reason other than that every so often she felt compared to climb to the top of the mountain and just sit there like a stump. In all honesty Ayeka was kind of worried she was going to end up making a nest up there or something before she realised what she was doing, fortunately the urge to steal princess or hoard gold hadn't taken over her senses so the desire to go sit on a mountain every so often wasn't too bad compared to potentially becoming a kleptomaniac.

Speaking of princess as Ayeka climbed her way to the top of monument, the sun slowly setting in the distance, she noticed a familiar face already sitting on the stone monument. Her face seemed conflicted over something as she gazed at passers by with an almost inscrutable sad expression. While Ayeka didn't know Mitsuha very well beyond her possession she was aware that Mitsuha was her brothers rival and Keniwa would never her let her hear the end of it if she didn't at least see what wrong with his friend.

With that in mind Ayeka stepped shyly over to Mitsuha and squeaked out a small.
"Ano.....Mit....Mitsuha-san ar..ar.are you ok." Ayeka visibly fidgeted as she talked shifting to and fro as she tried to keep her nerves under control.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It wouldn't be long until someone came by. Ayeka, Keniwa's sister. She remembers helping her out during that one time with the perv. And another time she was the one that helped her out by... No, that's not right. She didn't help her out, she merely watched as Ayeka was possessed by Aria. She felt ashamed that she never really checked up on her. In her mindset, she was focused on delivering the messages to both Keniwa and Otakemaru.

She got up as Ayeka started to speak. To her, the stuttering meant that she might be shivering. She would take her jacket off and offer it to Ayeka before saying, "I've just got some stuff on my mind is all. But enough about me, you sound like you're shivering in this cold." For some reason, when she locked eyes with Ayeka... She seemed lost in thought. Was it her, or were those eyes mesmerizing? She would stand there a little bit dumbfounded for a second or two more. Eventually, she broke eye contact and rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm sorry... It's just... I never really formerly met you and your eyes.... They're beautiful." Inside her mind she was facepalming herself. She barely even knows Ayeka. Wait... Is she gay? It would explain why she never felt any interest in any guys that she had met.

Wait... Did she also just compliment Ayeka? Her face would actually turn red from what she realized that she had just said. "Um..." She tried to get an explanation out, but for once, she was at a loss for words.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Ah um." Ayeka hadn't been expected to have been offered the other girls jacket causing a neon blush to quickly rise up from her neck as she nervously pulled on the edge of the hood already around her head from her own jacket but couldn't reject the kind offer despite the fact Ayeka was pretty sure she was immune to the cold with all the scales she had spread around her body and the dragons fire that burned within her chest. Shyly taking the jacket from Mitsuha Ayeka couldn't help but to allow Mitsuha to make eye contact with her as she bent down to take the jacket which didn't help the girls blush. 'Ughhhh why are you failing me hood. You've always been my partner this far in hiding my face.' The dragon girl lamented to herself as she sat down next to Mitsuha, taking the offered coat as a request for her to sit down with the golden eyed girl who seemed to like punching her brother a lot from what she had heard from Keni.

'Oooohhh I don't know what to say to her! Er thank you for helping with my possession?! Just say she's your hero and grab her by the.....' Roughly shaking her head to rid her of Aria's teasing thoughts which had bubbled up from deep within her own psyche Ayeka had to worriedly wonder if she was going insane as Aria seemed more like a soul sharing her body than distant memories she could access but that just brought up the philosophy question on what a soul actually was that the poor dragon girl didn't even really want to contemplate. As Ayeka thoughts kept getting further and further off topic Mitsuha took this moment to apologise to Ayeka out of the blue getting the taller girls attention. What Ayeka wasn't expecting from the silver headed ex-Kaguya however wasn't a compliment on her eyes causing Ayeka to go from red to full scarlet as she swore steam was going to start raising from her head. 'Hahahahaha! Was that a pickup line! Come on Ayeka-chan you gotta respond now' Aria's teasing words bounced around the dark haired girls head as she tried to find an answer. "Oh um ah th..thank you Mi..Mi...Mitsuha-senpai....I ah....do..don't get told that often." Ayeka covered her amber eye with a hand as she said that thinking back to the jibes she often received from the Kyoujouran clan members about how ugly her bloodline traits were when compared to the rest of her clan. Ayeka looked over at Mitsuha as she lapsed into silence only to notice that Mitsuha was blushing as well and seemed confused over something. "Are y...y.ou ok Mit...suha um yo...you seem conflicted ab..ab..about something?" Ayeka gave a nervous chuckle while wishing the ground would just eat her already!

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She would shake her head and say, "You don't have to call me senpai. And... You should definitely be told that way more often." Seriously, how can someone not get lost in Ayeka's eyes They are simply... Beautiful. She went quiet again, that is, until Ayeka had asked her if she was conflicted about something. Jeez, like she is just finding out that she likes other girls after delving deep into her mind to wonder what love is. And here is Ayeka... Just something about her makes Mitsuha just want to look at her forever.

Mitsuha would gently grab Ayeka's hand in her own, the hand that Ayeka is using to cover her eye, and move it out of the way so she can stare at her better. "Well lately... I was thinking of... If I had a special someone. I'd want to hold her hand and give her flowers and anything else that she'd want." Would Ayeka catch on to Mitsuha's wording? She. She. She. Instead of he or him. Mitsuha was now accepting of who she is, though she didn't know of what her type was for the longest time. Using her free hand, she would rub the back of her neck. "What am I saying? You probably think I am crazy..."

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka fidgeted in a nervous manner as the mood seemed to change between herself and Mitsuha as the other girl asked to be more familiar with the black haired dragon followed by a comment that made it seem that Mitsuha was interested in Ayeka. 'Wait, wait is Mitsuha interested in me.' Ayeka wondered to herself but quickly discarded the idea as the amber eye girl just trying to be nice to her rivals sibling. That theory however was quickly debunked as Mitsuha took Ayeka's hand away from her eye with a gentle grace that stunned the taller girl before Mitsuha laid on a pick up line that seemed to shake Ayeka to her core as she had never been in the situation in all her sixteen years of life.

Ayeka stared at Mitsuha with a shocked expression as her face slowly became redder, filling up with colour until the girl seemed to be glowing. It was true that Ayeka had occasionally fantasied about Mitsuha like any normal teenager in the past when met with someone very attractive but Ayeka had gotten the impression Mitsuha was straight so she hadn't been expecting to get hit on by the Ex-Kaguya coupled with the fact that the other girl was extremely pretty in a movie star kind of way resulted in Ayeka's only response she could give as shy as was. Starring into Mitsuha's amber eyes Ayeka felt her vision roll and sway before finally her nuclear blush took it's toll and Ayeka eyes rolled up into her head the dark haired girl flopping down onto her back her face resting in a smile as she fainted.

For a moment silence rained in the air as the moment grew awkward before a chuckle spilled from Ayeka lips as her eyes flicked back open with the blush quickly leaving her face. Sitting back up Ayeka popped her neck with a flex while her hair glowed with chakra for a moment before the strains bled from black to white leaving the girl to smirk at Mitsuha with sharp eyes.
"Well I really wasn't expecting you to bust the moves out on Ayeka and make her faint but that was deliriously funny." Aria snickered as the she looked over at her ex teammate. "Cute though she liked ya enough to faint."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She was expecting some kind of response. Any really, something of a confirmation that, ya know, Ayeka doesn't think of her as crazy. But all that happened was that Ayeka fainted right in front of her. She was wide eyed. Mitsuha wondered if she said something wrong. She honestly didn't know what to do, but was willing to sit there with Ayeka for until she woke up. That is... until Ayeka sat back up.

Mitsuha would instantly rush in for a hug. Holding Ayeka close to her. That is, until she heard the voice. Slowly she pulled away and asked, "Aria?" She would pause before saying. "Wa-wait. Were you listening in on our conversation?" Her face would turn rose red at the thought of someone hearing Mitsuha open up to another person. "A-and I was not 'busting the moves', I was merely talking facts. Her eyes are the most beautiful things I have ever seen. And... I want to be with her." Her face would turn a brighter shade of red.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria happily returned the hug Mitsuha gave her knowing this just would be more fuel to tease the girl she once knew as an ice princess but it seemed Mitsuha knew Aria too well as it only took a few words before the girl drew back asking if that was Aria she was talking to. "In the flesh ice princess. " Aria said happily as Mitsuha began to blush at the thought that Aria had been listening to the two of them. "Oh I was definitely listening. I can't miss Mitsuha-chan's first crush. Thank you for saying our eyes were so pretty by the way." As Aria spoke she batted her stolen eye lashes at Mitsuha in a flirty manner as she enjoyed this new side of Mitsuha that had developed since her death before the white haired girl burst in laugher that she struggled to get under control.

"Oh a natural lady killer then." Aria mumbled to herself as she calmed down before deciding she had finished teasing the blushing girl enough and leaned in towards Mitsuha resting her head on the girl shoulder. "Ha don't worry I think she likes ya but maybe slow down on the charm unless you wanna carry Ayeka around with you while she faints on your first date. Hmm she is coming back now but you better look after her or I'm gonna kill ya." Aria tone took a hard edge at the end of her sentence showing how serious she was about protecting her other half before she closed her eyes resting comfortable on Mitsuha's shoulder before the white faded from her hair and it returned to it's normal black.

Ayeka didn't open her eyes immediately as she woke back up instead noting how she was sitting with her horns pushed gently against Mitsuha's neck and quickly felt her blush return as she worked up a little bit of courage spurred on by Aria's mental cheering.
"Ano your n..n..ot crazy." Ayeka's gentle tones hopefully donating that Ayeka had returned from her brief fainting spell.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It would be easy to say that Aria's teasing had easily gotten Mitsuha flustered as she tried to from words. "Just wait a min..." Just then Aria, or was Ayeka? Put her head on Mitsuha's shoulder. Aria was done talking, and Mitsuha could tell that by the hair that Ayeka was coming back.

She didn't really know what to do other than put one arm around Ayeka's waist with the other arm, or rather hand, running through Ayeka's hair. She wondered if this was all real, and if so, how was she so lucky to get Ayeka? Her life had slowly been spiraling out of control, but despite all of that, holding Ayeka close to her in her arms just feels right, like nothing could go wrong.

Upon hearing Ayeka tell her that she's not crazy, Mitsuha couldn't help but give a soft smile. She only hopes that they can just stay in this moment forever. In all honesty, while night creeps up on them, she knows that they can't stay there forever. Just... She wants another minute in this moment.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The two sat on the monument the gentle oranges of the fading now just lingering over the horizon bathing the pair in the last amber lights as the day faded to evening. Ayeka remained where she was unsure if this meant they were dating now or if something had profoundly changed in how they interacted with each other going forward but that would be something that could figure out later as she settled for just enjoying the sight of the village bathed in suns rays with a girl that made her feel strange in a good way and hoped this may lead to something pleasant for both of them.

[Topic Left]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
For once, Mitsuha was at peace. Just holding Ayeka in her arms just felt right. She would play with the other girls hair for a while. But sadly, like all good things, such a moment can't exist forever. Mitsuha would walk Ayeka home, her hand holding Ayeka's. Once they made it to the Kyoujouran complex, Mitsuha would bring Ayeka in for a hug, unsure if the girl would accept her kissing her yet. They would be like that for a moment before Mitsuha eventually pulled away and started to walk back to her place.

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back