Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Lost..?

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something had been pulling him here ever since he had gotten to this place; but one thing always was and is the same. He never really watched where was going, and as of the moment; he stood somewhere and didn't know the way back. "I really should be getting used to things now..." He would sigh loudly and put on his beanie, folding his ears below it so it would be a lot more comfortable.

He would turn around and start walking a little, but he kept having this feeling as if he was being watched. "I hate this..." He muttered under his breath as he held his guard a little up. Slowly he would start to think it was his mind that was playing tricks with him and he wasn't sure if it was or wasn't a trick, to fight it or not.

After a solid time walking around, a lightbulb started to work inside his head. "Oh wait..!" He would clap in his hands and grin big. "This is the ancient forest..! I now know where I.. am... How the heck do I get out. I wish I had one of those fancy lights now..." He would complain along, he always was speaking up his mind, for better and for worse. 'There are mysteries and dangers that are rumoured to lurk around this place is where creatures have been known to stalk its depths...' He shuddered at that thought and looked around, once more and kept walking in circles.

MFT: 251
[open; sorry I am crappy at starters]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The ancient forest was home to many foreign relics that were left behind from older civilizations. Akin to relics were fossils of extinct species whose bones still held a profitable value, something the monstrous merchant wanted to get her claws on. Bones, horns, fossilized dung that would harbor energy for years, in her eyes everything was worth something to someone. ‘I hoped to find that medical abomination or a sunken temple.’ Jin spat on the ground. A black gloved hand slid into her inner jacket pocket, pulling out a tattered scroll. Unravelling it she observed the map in all directions, giving up hope on any sense of direction.

Making note of a place of interest she rolled the map up, stuck it back in her jacket and pulled out her compass. With a grin she shoved that compass away. That hand rose up to clasp the metallic edge of her ebony black oriental hat, adjusting it to hide her eyes. With her black cloak that concealed her massive body she began to trudge through the tall grasses of the ancient forest.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f57766b34476a58494755414744773d3d2d3834383237373835372e313630313038346666646265613332353837313234333638313130372e676966

An hour had passed. The vast forest consumed a grand portion of Kumogakure, expanding for miles in all directions it was easy to get lost. Musojinshimokio Musoya was never lost. Time spent away from the market chatter felt like two boulders lifting off her shoulders; bliss. Experienced in ninja arts was just an addition to being a relic hunter. The title came with the territory, to get anything of value at any cost. There wasn’t a place she wouldn’t get into. ‘Hmmm….?’ She stood behind a tree to listen to the forest. Lightly a voice spoke out. That grin never faded, as quiet as she could, which proved difficult for a person of her size, she moved closer and closer like a shark hunting their prey. The audible clap raised her suspicion of what the hell ended up out here. The treetops soaked up most of the light from the sun's rays. Leaving the forest floor dark and dim, perfect to sneak. However, she never was one for cowardly ambushes.

The bushes rumbled and shook as she moved through the brush. The towering woman broke free to see the figure moving. The details were hard to make out from the lack of light, but she dared not pull out her torch to lure in more enemies. The figure moved unpredictably and… were those… ears? She remained vigilant, her arms and body began to harden with bone. Her lips opened carefully to let out a musical whistle that mimicked a mating call of a common bird in hopes to get it’s attention. She wanted to trigger their instincts of fight or flight, her body liable to withstand most attacks and poisons.

[Entered with NPC Jin]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a while; the boy removed his beanie once more and just placed it. He was sick of the fact that he had walked himself in circles and tried to get out now sooner rather than later. When he clapped; he tried to use the sounds around him. Birds obviously starter to flutter away, fly away from the sudden noise. While the young male had clapped; he didn't really think of the consequences it could hold. His animalistic ears would move from left to right as he was listening to each side. Eventually, his ears pointing halfway back, his eyes would shift, and slowly he would turn his body. "Now that wasn't a natural sound..." he would comment half in his breath and half out loud as he would look for what could have made that noise.

"I know that there are a lot of things in and around..." His hand would slowly reach to the pouch that he had hanging on the side of his hip. Inisde his pouch he would take hold of a kunai so that he at least would have a weapon he could either use to block an attack or use it to harm with. Ofcourse he could use his other Ninjutsu and the likes but what would be the fun of running instantly?

His tail betrayed with how he felt as it flicked a time rather annoyed. Ren was at this moment mostly annoyed with himself that he had been this careless. "Come out or I won't hesitate." He would comment, giving the other person or thing just once a warning. This time he was actually using his head rather than just jumping in with taijutsu.

[OOC; How do you want to steer this topic? :D ]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dark blue hues only full of life at the idea of being attacked saddened quickly. “Oh… It’s a fox-kin. A blind one too.” Jin let out a loud dejected sigh. She was no more than ten feet away from the poor sod and he couldn’t even see her. No fun to be had in weak prey. Granted, there was darkness that shrouded them but even the treetops moved from time to time to let some sunlight kiss the forest floor.

“Run along blind fox. Before a more hostile foe decides to show no mercy for the blind.” Her voice lingered. Lightly masculine and cocky. Her massive size gave her a bit of superiority to those who weren’t gifted in the legs. A hand snuck past her cloak that shrouded her body and fanned the kid away. It slipped back away and pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a long red stick. Carrying the cigs in one hand she struck the red stick downwards on her silvery clad pants. Igniting the flare to use its glimmering red light to illuminate the area. Taking out a cigarette she lit the end using the red hot flare and placed the butt end between her lips. Taking a heavy drag she moved the flare into the air to actually view the fox-kid. His eyes glimmered in the light but what confused her was the solid color. They weren’t dull or crossed like the people she knew were blind. Bewildered, she held her tongue momentarily. “The hell are you doing out here? Aren’t you a little young to be in these forests?”

[We're going somewhere I promise xD]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back