Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Love is in bloom [solo D-rank Mission/Closed]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was a practiced entertainer, a master of her art. She was more than happy to do this mission. Nothing is quite as beautiful as the union of a man and woman. Being requested to play for the reception was an honor. The celebration was held in the temple, which Kitsune thought was perfect. The acoustics of the place made her melodies resonate throughout the halls. As the people enter into the room where the reception is to be held, Kitsune walks up onto the stage and pulls out her violin. As she tunes her instrument she casts a basic clone jutsu on the gathering. Soon there were three of them standing on the stage; all with their own violin “Alright then ladies from the top.”<i></i> Kitsune begins to play and the clones closely follows. Like always she dances as she sings; the three of them skip around in circular patterns. It was as if she was playing some sort of game. At first the three of them were standing in a row and a person would know that the one on the far right was the real Kitsune. However now that she shuffled herself like one of those gambling games, it was hard to figure out which one was the real one.

Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom,
Two hearts becoming one
A bond that cannot be undone because

Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom
I said love is in bloom
You're starting a life and making room
For us

Your special day
We celebrate now, the pony way
Your friends are all right here