Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lovebirds [NPC/Eros Event]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hmh… hmh…

This was going to be a tad different from Hon’s usual, daily activities. He was home in the village and off duty for now, but for reasons kept secret to him, he managed to enroll in a series that revolved this activity called ‘dating’- just kidding, Hon knew very well what he put himself into. It was a sort of dating project thingy if you wanted him to explain, but besides wanting to aid whoever put all the effort into making these shows, he… also wanted to have some dating experience and see if his awkward nightmares were based on real circumstances or not.

Therefore, as he faced the camera, Hon started off by describing himself to the viewers as he remembered from those shows he caught a few scenes of back when he actually spent time in front of a TV:

“So, uh… hi there. I’m Hyuuga Honnou, call me Hon, and you can likely guess why I’m in this show. I’m hoping to get to date a sweet girl who would like to have a nice, good time with me.

So, about myself… I’m a Chuunin and currently mastering my shinobi arts. I’m leaning towards Taijutsu and physical performance than Nin or Genjutsu - especially Genjutsu - and I’m also a huge fan of weapons, tools and various equipments.

It’s hard to describe myself so thoroughly without the aid of someone close to me who knows me on a personal level, but I can say that I’m a rather patient and easy-going guy. I know how to tackle situations in more ways than one, and I also love to have fun… I guess that makes me very free-spirited, but I’m also very earthbound and rarely overreact unless if trying to state a point. And if you have the urge to call me a nerd, that’s probably because I really am one.

… Oh, my favorite food is sashimi. And uh… my life goals are; becoming the strongest shinobi in Taijutsu, becoming a famous smith, and… I guess just having a nice life and family. Things like these that make me happy.

I can’t wait to start the date…!”

uwoYDeS.jpg

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
15 year old Kaneki Rosu was dared by her best friend to enter into this "Pilot Season" for this new show. At first she didn't want any part of it but the idea eventually grew on her. Perhaps she will meet her knight in shining armor in this blind-date show or maybe she will meet a scumbag that'll just make her feel ten-times better about whatever crummy situations happened in her life. Unlike the boy that she was supposed to meet, she wasn't a shinobi; a daughter to a baker who is expected to carry on the craft once her parents retired. She was decent at baking but her real passion was in music.

Bold red headphones wrapped around her throat with music blaring from it. The song was called "Until We Become One" by the revolutionary pop-idol TK. The name was starting to get bigger and bigger by the month with her fresh pop sounds. A blind idol paired with her pretty partner took the pop-world by storm! She was dressed in a green tank-top wearing a white blouse over-top that rested under her shoulders. She had multi-colored beads for jewelry and had the most piercing green eyes. Her long black hair swayed in the wind as she walked to the location of the date.

As she walked through the Susukino district, she blew a big, bright, pink bubble before deflating it. Every step she took felt like a dance-step. Her heart began to race, hoping the guy that she was paired up with was fun and liked music. She turned the corner to see the camera crew and hid for a moment. She wasn't mentally ready! She began to panic and taking deep breaths to slow her heartrate. After a quick pep-talk, she turned the corner looking confident and pushing her chest out to show her confidence. She walked passed the camera crew and went directly towards Honnou and gave him a hug immediately.

As her chest met his, he could feel her heart beating a million miles-per-hour and the sound of a familiar voice coming through the headsets. "You must be Honnou. My name is Kaneki Rosu. It seems I'm your date," she said with a very nervous smile upon her face. She tried to look confident but she was slowly faltering. She smelled like cotton candy. She turned to look towards the camera and gave it a big smile and a wave before turning to look towards Honnou, grabbing him by the hand and jumping around a bit. "So! What do you have planned, huh-huh-huh?" she asked, excited. At least the boy she was paired up with was cute; especially the red skunk-stripe in his hair.

She looked up and started to play with the red-stripe with her left hand. "Ooo, this is neat. Is this natural?"

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The camera crew turned to a corner from where Hon’s date showed up. He, too, would turn around to face her and see a very cute, emerald-eyed girl apparently around his age and equipped with some huge headphones around her neck. He could hear the music faintly from his position, but it all rushed onto him when she immediately greeted with a heart-warming hug. It was difficult to listen to exactly what she was hearing, but not only was she warm to the touch, but she also smelled pleasant. Was it bubblegum… or ice cream? Something sharp and sweet, but also wholesome.

She also felt nervous. He couldn’t help but notice that during their hug. He decided to do a favor and wrap his arms around her waist to savor just a little more of the hugging before letting her go. A smile had grown on his face, and his ether-blue eyes challenged her lively, green ones. “Hey there…” he greeted back to her, “Let’s have a great date, shall we?”

The music still burst out from her headphones. Therefore, despite having initially planned to go to an arcade, he felt that she would like a place where loud music was more ‘mandatory’… the exact idea was to go to a karaoke! Yes! Good plan, Hon! That should be a fun time.

Upon holding hands and discreetly watching the camera crew without moving his head - thank you, blue eyes - he wanted to be a good date to Rosu. The last thing that he wanted was for her to be annoyed by the two of them hanging out together - especially with a camera following you around. It was relieving to take a break from duties, and she was really cute… then again, did he know her that well? Hon, you shouldn’t judge people so quickly, you’d know better.

But he couldn’t hide his smile to her. That was the least he could do to give her a good time.

“Well, let’s just say that you won’t need those headphones soon… but I bet you’re hungry, so why not go get some KFC?” he informed her with a slight tease in the beginning, keeping a pleasant, calm smile and half-closed eyes on her. Maybe she liked surprises? Wouldn’t young boys and girls like surprises? She was prompted by unknown forces to play with his red strand of hair, so some curiosity she had. It was the first time since he was a little chump that anyone curled his hair with their fingers. A small flare rose up on his cheeks as he decided to try and explain things in one way or another: “The red bang? That’s hard to say… but it’s been there for as long as I remember.” According to his father who aided in his birth, blood had dripped onto the strands of his baby hair moments after having escaped his mother’s womb.

“I’ve been told it’s magical, able to grant wishes and make me fly wherever I wanted to… I learned the hard truth very early,” he ended his explanation with a little sad tone in the last sentence. “I bet it’s just from my parents… you know, genetics. Just like your eyes.” A happier tone returned now, trying to compliment his date’s brilliant look. “They’re beautiful.”

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her heart started to race when she felt his hands wrap around her waist. He was moving WAY too fast for her, but she didn't want to cause a scene, especially in front of the camera. She discretely placed a hand back and peeled his hand away. While she didn't mind a little hug, she wasn't very comfortable with someone getting that intimate with her just yet. She quickly smiled and said with a cracky voice, "Sure! Let's do that," she said before covering her face, realizing her voice cracked in a rather embarrassed way. She opened her fingers to peer through them, looking at Honnou's reaction.

This guy constantly went a bit too far with the touching. She doesn't even like the guy much yet and he decided that 'holding hands' was something she'd do. She let him do so for a brief moment, turning her head while a blush was clearly evident across her face. The first moment she was able to pry her hand away from his, she would do so. It's not that she doesn't believe this guy wasn't a nice guy or anything, but he certainly does take this blind-dating stuff seriously. When she was able to slip her hand away from his, she turned the volume of her headphones down and smiles to him in response to whether she was hungry or not. "Well, sure. I can eat something. But what's this 'KFC' that you're talking about?" she asked, shifting around while looking at him, trying not to make direct eye-contact with the guy.

Rosu swiped a the air about the mention of magic. She laughed a bit, holding her belly when he said that. "No way~~" she said as she raised a brow. Flight? That's interesting. She scoffed in disbelief and laughed once more. "You can fly somewhere? Anyway? No way, that's only stuff in manga," she said swiping the air once more. The more she was skeptical about it, the more she looked at Honnou. He didn't seem to crack any expression from his tale, prompting her demeanor to change slightly. "Holy crap, for real? Show me!" she said, stopping and crossing her arms over her chest with an inquisitive look in her eyes. Instead of showing her how he flew, he complimented her eyes, prompting her to move her face into both of her palms to cover up her expression.

"Staaaaaaahp. You're embarrassing meeeeee," she said as she turned to look towards the camera crew between her finger-tips, still covering the redness of her cheeks.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, nice. Next stop was the Kumo Fried Chicken in the heart of the Susukino District, and they wouldn’t have to walk too long to make the camera crew work their asses extra hard for the recordings. He was, however, surprised by her not knowing about KFC… but that did set up a pretty surprise that he could offer her. He believed that it was a suitable restaurant, and that she would genuinely enjoy eating there. “Well, it’s a chicken restaurant. Kumo Fried Chicken, it stands for…” he explained to her with a grin, “They make the best chicken, I tell you.”

Upon only a corner away from the restaurant, Rosu was beginning to take his ‘flying’ story into account… it wasn’t as if he could fly without any repercussions. A small sweat drop trickled down his face when she prompted him to show her his flying ability, but what was he supposed to show her? Perhaps a levitation Jutsu? And even now, she appeared to have been embarrassed by his compliment earlier, which only caused another sweat drop to appear. The camera crew were enjoying the flustered expression on her face, while Hon tried his best to keep his calm composure.

“… Oh, hey, look, we’re here,” he informed her. They now stood in front of the entrance to the red and white restaurant with ‘KFC’ embedded above the gate and some round-faced, sharp-bearded sage’s face as the logo. This place boomed with just as many people as back when he met Kaori and Mina in here. The strong scent of spicy chicken and soup along with freshly baked delicacies such as chicken cookies and chicken-shaped cakes resonated through the entrance, and Hon couldn’t wait to enter as he opened the door for her.

“Sorry for embarrassing you earlier,” Hon excused her with sincerity, “Hey, if you’re very hungry, I can pay for your meal. So go and choose whatever you want to shuffle down your belly.” He patted his own belly, signing that he too was hungry for some chicken. The menu showcased various menus such as Zinger Burger, Filet Burger, Filet Bucket with 10 pieces of crispy filet and, obviously, all the different variants of chicken-filled buckets - hot wings, chicken legs, chicken salads, chicken strips etc.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kumo Fried Chicken, you say? That does sound interesting!" she said in a chipper manner. She didn't have any issue with eating chicken; actually, she found chicken to be extremely tasty compared to most other animal flesh. As the two walked towards the restaurant, she tried her best to not make eye-contact with the camera crew -- it would just be weird if she just looked at the camera and shied away from it. The whole idea of being filmed was still new to her and she felt extremely camera shy. It felt more distracting than anything else on this date. She took a deep breath and held it for a moment, trying to refocus herself on the task at-hand.

She looked at the sign on the restaurant and turned to look towards Honnou for a brief moment. At least the sign looked friendly; maybe their food was just as welcoming. She was surprised at how courteous Honnou was by holding the door for her, which caused her face to turn a shade of red. "Um, thank you. This place seems wonderful," she said nervously as she walked into the restaurant and smelled chicken being baked, grilled, and especially fried. Her mouth began to water and her stomach started to growl. She laughed a bit before turning her eyes up to the menu for a moment. All of it looked Greek to her, not able to make heads-or-tails out of anything on the menu. She didn't eat out at places like this too often usually sticking to small sushi bars or ramen joints.

She had a confused look on her face as she stared at the menu for a bit longer before turning to Honnou. "Well, that's generous of you. But what would you recommend? Something light. Something that won't make me too full, ya know?" she asked, turning her eyes towards the camera for a brief moment before eye-balling Honnou. "Oh, um. Don't worry about embarrassing me, heh-heh, um..." she said with a verbal pause. She leaned in and whispered into his ears. "The cameras don't help, ya know?" she said before giving him his distance. She made sure to say it without the cameras picking it up. Either way, even if the cameras did pick it up, it would probably get edited out anyway.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kumo Fried Chicken would surely blow up in no time. Yes, there were many customers present as of today, but Hon believed that the restaurant would be stuffed up with too many and causing claustrophobia between the future customers due to the numbers very soon. And he would take pride in that as an honorary staff member - he did help them set up back when he was a chump Genin and they only had like two trailers in the village.

The smell made everyone hungry, it was a junkfood-like hunger that swelled up inside him. Hon looked just as hungry as Rosu, so he would take upon her suggestion - recommendation of various menus - and begin scrolling his eyes across the menu sign. He saw the camera crew constantly, which was just a burden at this point, since he genuinely found it a very good and merry occasion. And it was his first date, but he wouldn’t say that.

He began searching: “Hmh… a Bok Box would do well for a light meal.” He pointed towards the chicken box filled with homemade fried chickens and pommes frites - he could have gone for a Hot Box too, but they were filled with hotwings, and those were spicy and quickly sated your hunger. This one was lighter and thus more enjoyable for the soft tongues. Upon reaching the first place in the line after some weird negotiations between the camera crew and staff workers, Hon ordered following:

+1 Hot Box w. 2 Mayo
+1 Bok Box w. 2 Mayo
+2 Medium Lemonade

He paid the price with his saved-up yen and proceeded to find a table. He’d naturally just sit down and await Rosu to sit down either next to him or right over to him at the other side of the table - whatever her subconsciousness pulled her towards. He was starting to see how the camera crew also followed up on the people making food for them, and that gave him time to speak quietly to Rosu:

“H-Hey… It’s a nice song,” he spoke to her, having taken his sweet time to try and deduce the name of the ‘Until We Become One’ pop song on her headphones in utter vain, in which he went blank with the name and just said ‘nice song’, “I… I’m not really colorful with my choices. I usually only listen to DM’s songs, like ‘Fever’ and ‘Replay’…” He was munching a hotwing, indicating that their meal had arrived in short time - clearly influenced by the camera team’s effort.

"But if you like songs and all... then you'll love where we'll go next... I-I mean, I hope you'll like it, I'm not really sure if it's your liking yet, since I can't read your thoughts or anything... b-but it's very fun, and I'm sure that you'll agree when we get there."

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She turned to look towards the item that Honnou was pointing out. A big meal would make her feel sluggish, so a light meal didn't seem like a bad idea. She nodded her head towards Honnou with a bright smile on her face. "Sounds like a plan!" she said with excitement. The smell of the food made her hunger even more insatiable by the moment. As the two got up to the front of the line, she looked around awkwardly while he ordered. It was, as if, they were a real couple. The entire feeling was strange to her.

After ordering, Honnou found them a table to sit at. She naturally gravitated towards the table and sat directly across from him. They didn't know each other well enough to sit side-by-side one another. There was a strange silence for a moment before Honnou started to mention something about the song that could be heard blaring out from the headsets wrapped around her throat. She took a moment to figure out what the song was before nodding her head. "Yes! This is my favorite song from TK! She has made a lot of other songs, but this one was my favorite, by far," she said. The voice still sounded very familiar to Honnou.

She heard similar song names from DM and shrugged her shoulders. "I liked Replay. I don't know, there's something about Fever that I don't like. I don't know if it's the tempo or what -- something about it just seems a bit off to me," she said before reaching over to one of the napkins and spat out her gum into it, wrapping the tissue up into a ball. She raised a brow at Honnou for a moment before her eyes turned, instinctively, towards the camera for a moment. "Wouldn't we run out of time?" she asked as one of the camera men stated. "Nope. Just keep going. All the good parts will be edited in and all of the fluffy stuff will be cut out. Like this explanation will be cut out from the main show," the producer stated behind the camera.

Rosu nodded before turning back towards Honnou. "Now I'm interested."

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yes! She appeared to be eager to find out where they would go next. It meant that Hon had reached a point of no return - he was going to show her the place after they’ve eaten, and then it was up to fate whether or not she was up for it. In more was than one, this date show reminded Hon of a mission… however, the requirements needed to complete it were completely different. Wasn’t it a little insensitive to think of it as a mission, however? He had to correct himself and change that mindset quickly.

“TK? It’s been a while since I heard any of her songs…” Hon told his emerald-eyed date. He picked up a hotwing and took a crunchy bite off of it, and he tasted the bread-like crumps of its surface sending out spice that boosted the fresh taste of chicken that came next. It was also still warm from the oven, so if Hon didn’t close his mouth like a good-mannered boy, then saliva would’ve escaped his mouth in an automatic reaction to the taste.

“Mmmmmm,” he let out with a closed mouth in joy, “These wings taste better than ever…” He was glad to see Rosu sate her apparent hunger with the Zinga Box, but Hon had a preference for spicier meals. And luckily, one of the cameramen explained that they would cut and edit out stuff, so that the best stuff was left back for the next episode of their show.

Presumably after they’ve both eaten, Hon would rise up and smile brightly. “Alright, here comes the fun part! You ready to go?” he asked Rosu. If she was ready, then he’d motion towards the door from where they entered as he would lead her towards the very fun place that they were going to - the karaoke bar! It would hold a medium-sized sign with neon words screaming ‘Karaoke Crash’ that were too clear for anyone to miss.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rosu raised an eyebrow inquisitively at her date with a little smile creeping across her lips. She was surprised that he knew who TK was; a budding pop-singer who turned diva almost over-night. "Oh yeah? What songs of hers do you like?" she asked as she took one of the chickens and held it in both of her hands, blowing air from her mouth gently onto the oven-fresh food. The steam from the chicken started to rise visually. The smell was scrumptious! It was hard to resist eating it, but she didn't want to burn several layers off the roof of her mouth. She took a squirrel-bite from the chicken, just enough to taste the seasoning before a blush and a held-back squee-ing could be seen upon her face.

"Oh my goodness! This is so good!" she said as she started to dig-in to the food. She ate the chicken, even casually teasing Honno while the two ate, even stealing one of Honno's chicken wings that he just got and was about to put it into his mouth. She would respond with sticking her tongue out in a flirty manner. After taking a bite out of the spicy chicken, her face turned bright red and steam (comedically) shot out of her ears prompting her to start to chug on water to alleviate the pain from the burn. She exclaimed that that was a mistake and finished eating that piece anyway -- not wanting to waste any of the food that Honno graciously paid for.

After she finished eating, she cleaned her mouth and fingers from the grease of the chicken with several implements to include several tissues, a towel, and even a wet-nap. She followed Honno and found herself in front of a karaoke bar. Her head started to spin upon seeing this karaoke place. Her face twitched before she reached into her purse, pulled out a microphone and screamed in a gung-ho manner as she entered the establishment. She ordered a single room for a couple hours and charged in, gung-ho into the room. Honno might have made either the greatest decision in his life or the worst decision in his life. Everything relied on him.
Before Honno had the chance to settle down and ready himself, Rosu was already singing her first song. She started to head-bang to the instrumental intro before moving the microphone up to her lips, singing the song with the same hoarseness as the original song. It seemed a bit out of place for a small girl like her to pick such a vocally straining song to start with. She even made up a dance during the song, a lot of stomping involved in the places where it would fit the most, mostly during the ka-ka-ka-ka-kachi daze part; the hook of the song.

Once the third hook started, her eyes started to turn white. Sweat poured from her body as she continued to dance. Then the guitar solo kicked in and she started to 'play the air guitar'. She continued this until the vocals returned with her dancing to the song until the song finished with her raising the microphone into the air and breathing heavily. She turned to look towards Honno with a big smile upon her face and nodded. "Your turn!"

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Although Hon recognized the voice of TK, he simply replied that he liked most of her songs. With that said, he did mean that he hadn’t heard all of her songs for good reason, but… maybe that was sufficient to say. It didn’t change his or her opinion on how good a singer TK was, so why bother elaborating the explanation?

Cute sides were all over Rosu, and they kept intensifying. Hopefully, the one hotwing she mischievously picked from Hon’s box wasn’t some time bomb… aaaaand now that thought was thoroughly deleted from his mind. Good, he could relax now.

Things suddenly… escalated? Luckily, Rosu was way excited to enter the karaoke building, so Hon must’ve completed his plan of finding a place of fun for them both. However, after they ordered a room for a couple hours and entered it, Rosu couldn’t wait to start up. She was really into music, gotta give her that. He barely got to sit down before the speakers exploded with some hype music as she sang a song that he had never heard before. Although, just like many songs, it didn’t take long until he started head-banging to the recognizable beats and verses, expecting the outcome of the next to be like this, and thus actually singing along Rosu from the couch behind her whilst she was having a dance mania. What a delightful scene.

… Well, now it was his turn. Since he mainly listened to DM, he knew a song that could rival the one he just heard. He picked up the microphone and revealed a confident grin on his face when he switched over to a song by DM called ‘Blizzard’. The music started off slow and atmospheric, whilst small bells could be heard resonating like falling snowflakes… but that was just to throw her off. Soon, the beats began, and he sang along the entire song whilst showing Rosu just how good he was at picking up her dance moves via his Byakugan and then adapting them to the style of this song. His voice was clear - not as ringing and catchy as DM’s singing it - but just like his cute date, he sang with spirit and enjoyment:

Tanshoku no daichi
asa demo kurai
Haritsumeta taiki
narabu hyōkai

Migi ni narae
Sō oshie-rarete
Nita yōna shiawase
kidzukeba kokyū made kōritsuku

Koko wa buatsui kōri no man’naka
Itsu kara ka tozashita kokoro no kara
Kitai wo tsumekomu atsu ga ranhansha
Kodō ga onore ni toitadasu

Sobieru kyōdai-na kabe
Koeru no wa dare no tame
Oh Oh Oh Oh
jibun wo mezashite
Arifureta seikai yori
Hitotsu dake no kotae wo
Oh Oh Oh Oh
erabu no wa hoka no
Dare demo nai no sa
Koko ni shika nai mirai e

Bon’yari-shite’ita
asu no rinkaku
Atsumeta pīsu mo
ima ja chiguhagu

Yo ni habikoru
mienai fujōri wo
Terashi-dasu taiyō
Kono mune ni tagiru atsui honō

Koko wa buatsui kōri no man’naka
Suijōki ni shimeru kokoro no kara
Nijimi-detekita hikari ga ranhansha
Kono uchū no subete wo terasu

Sobieru kyōdai-na kabe
Koeru no wa dare no tame
Oh Oh Oh Oh
jibun wo mezashite
Nani wo seotte’itatte
Sono te no naka no jinsei
Oh Oh Oh Oh
kimeru no wa hoka no
Dare demo nai no sa
Kimi ni shika nai mirai e

*Icy Music*

Semai sekai
fusagu futa
kareta yume
Karamu tsuta
fukai kiri
sakebu ima
Subete fukitobasu Like A Blizzard

AyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyy

Break the ice
Break the ice
Break the ice now

Break the ice
Break the ice
Break the ice now

AyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyyAyyy

Break the ice
Break the ice
Break the ice now

Break the ice
Break the ice
Break the ice now

Sobieru kyōdai-na kabe
Koeru no wa dare no tame
Oh Oh Oh Oh
jibun wo mezashite
Arifureta seikai yori
Hitotsu dake no kotae wo
Oh Oh Oh Oh
erabu no wa hoka no
Dare demo nai no sa
Koko ni shika nai mirai e

Monogatari wa tsudzuite’ku…

Showing little and few signs of exhaustion, Hon turned towards Rosu and giggled. “This is way too fun! Let’s have a duet…!”

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The next song that Honnou started to sing had a catchy baseline, causing her to nod her head with the beat. It started off relatively softer than the song that she sang earlier. She recognized this song and started to clap along to Honnou singing through the lyrics. Wasn't as melodical as the original, but what could you expect from karaoke? She, too, wasn't perfect when it came to singing; though she would like to consider herself one of the better 'karaoke stars'.

As Honnou started to dance, she started to clap to his movements, attempting to match them perfectly (only being a half-beat behind). When it came to the hook, she started to get up and dance to it, dancing like someone much older than her would with strange hip gyrations and throwing of her hair to-and-fro. Once the song was over, she started to breathe heavily and gave Honnou a high-five. "Good song!" she said as she wiped the sweat from her brow. She took a seat before there was a buzzing at the door. Standing up, she bounced over towards the door and opened it slightly.

A lady, dressed up in the karaoke-bar uniform knelt down and asked for their order. Rosu held a single finger up and brought over the menu before ordering herself an orange juice and some chips. She turned to look towards Honnou. "Hey! What do you want?" she said. If he ordered, she'd parrot the order. If he didn't want anything, she'd tell the attendant that. Afterwards, the woman stood up, and bowed, walking away from the two before Rosu closed the door. She bounced over towards her seat, tossing the menu to an empty seat and started to rifle through the book again. Aha! She found the song she wanted to sing.

"They have High and Mighty Color! Cool, cool! It's a duet so sing along alright!" she said as she picked up her mic, pressing it against her lips as she typed in the numbers for the song. "I hope you can tear it up, teehee," she said as the song started.
She started to parrot the lead-female's singer's movements from the music video that she saw, staring straight into the karaoke screen before turning to look towards Honnou when it was his turn to 'tear it up'.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hon was happy that his singing pulled off satisfactory. He sweated a bit, but that was just the heat of the karaoke spirit, wasn’t it? He was having a lot of fun on top of it, so… all the more funnier. He loved this. No wonder that Rosu was such a huge fan of music; singing them and dancing was actually refreshing to the young Hyuuga. It was rather luckily convenient that he knew his own body well enough to pull off half-decent dance moves during the singing, or otherwise he would look awkward in front of his date. He didn’t want to be too goofy or anything… was that even a variable that he could control?

He highfived back in high spirits. “Thanks! It’s stuck in my head now…” he replied jokingly. It was a nice timing for the karaoke worker who entered the room with a cart full of snacks for them to buy. “J-Just a chocolate bar and apple juice,” he informed Rosu. He would definitely down some of the apple juice first given his sweating. His energy reserves, though… he would still be flying in combat, but he was feeling challenged in singing? What a strange world.

The next song turned out to be a duet! That would mean that he and Rosu would sing together accordingly, often in sync. He was fairly pulled into the action quickly, but his mic was put up in front of his mouth as he attempted to do his best! Surprisingly, his lead - likely the male singer who shocked him with his sudden and wild entrance - had a raw and metallic voice that Hon tried to replicate. It made him sound a little… uh… dry in his throat. But he provided the background verses for the female lead before more verses popped up after more verses had passed by. When the female lead rounded up her song, Hon tried to sing in sync with Rosu to stir the spirit up.

He would have to time his voice sharply and efficiently. It was like timing the throw of a shuriken, just with his vocal chords as his weapons. He could do it. He had trained his entire life to be precise and efficient. And this was a challenge just like everything else. And in the end… uh, what? He was having too much fun to check if his voice was that synced.

The song ended a little early for him, but what a blast. “Hah… what a blast,” he commented, “This is fun! I should do this more often…!” Hon was paying more attention to the lack of camera crew members in the room, but as that deductive investigator that he was, he assumed that they had put hidden cameras somewhere before they entered.

He barely knew how long he had left here. Why should he bother knowing? He was truly having a blast.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rosu continued to sing when it was her turn to sing. Neither of them were spot-on with the singing as this was quite a difficult song to sing; well, at least it was for her. Honnou did a good job keeping up, causing her to turn her head towards him and smile while she sang. He was cute. Sure, he was a little pushy at first but the fact that he was having fun with something she liked doing was a huge plus in her book. Once the song was over, she jumped back and laid out on the seat. She took some deep breaths and turned her head to look towards Honnou while the two were finished and trying to catch their breath. It was at this time, that the camera crew turned off their camera. "We're going to take a 15 minute break. Don't do anything strange alright? At least nothing that wouldn't be great for the camera," one of the men said. They turned to look towards Honnou for a moment and smile before all walking out. It was potty time and smoke time for them.

After the crew cleared out of the room, Rosu looked back towards Honnou and stated (between breaths) "You're.... pretty good," she said with a bit of a nod. She started to fan herself with sweat dripping down her body, causing her shirt to cling tightly to her chest. She grabbed the fabric of her shirt and waved it to let air flow in. "What do you wanna do now?" she asked. There was a bright smile upon her face, excited to see what Honnou wanted to do now. They still had a bit of time in the karaoke bar, which they didn't have to spend the entire time there. They could easily cut their time short and go do something else. Sadly, they'd still have to be followed around by the camera crew.

"I noticed. Your eyes turned completely white. Are you one of those Hyuuga people?" she asked. "I have eyes like that, but I don't really know how to control it very well. It's weird, my mom and dad didn't have it, nor did any of my grandparents. So I don't know how my eyes go pale like that. Do you think that's weird?"

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ah, a fifteen minutes break was needed. Hon cleared his throat a little before watching the camera men walk out of the room again with the cameras turned off. It left him and Rosu alone in the karaoke atmosphere… he couldn’t help but be aware of that fact as he gulped quicker than the sweat drop escaping his forehead. He regulated his breathing and began cooling down, while he turned his gaze over to his date. She acknowledged his singing, and given her whole singing obsession, she must’ve had the authority to give gold with such statements. Hon took it as a huge compliment and replied with gratefulness: “Ah, thanks. Ditto.” None of his other friends were that into music, so Rosu had helped pull him into a refreshing day of an average teenager in the village. He needed that.

… T-Things got worse now. Visually. Hon’s eyes reminded him of the minuses in having them constantly active; as Rosu lifted the fabric of her shirt to cool herself off, Hon cursed under his mind how his Byakugan made fully sure that he saw the girl’s skin under her throat - thank god, her assets were covered, but a reasonable guy wouldn’t just gaze at her like this. Unfortunately, it took way too long to find an angle to his head, so that he looked at a direction that blurred out the exact spot where Rosu aired herself. His face burnt up, but he wanted to associate that with the singing earlier if she ever asked about it.

Man, that was frustrating. He had never encountered such a problem before, and it wasn’t every Hyuuga who was lucky enough to find their blind angle so quickly… but it only arrived too late for Hon who kind of cleared his throat a little harsher while adjusting his collar. A quick action or talk was necessary to mold the situation to a more earthbound one.

And that was when she asked if he was ‘one of those Hyuuga people’, which at first shocked him so much that he rose up on his feet with a ‘huh?’ escaping his mouth. Did she notice? He was so ready to bow in apology, but a continuing explanation from her switched out the fright with genuine curiosity… she had pale eyes, too? No way, she couldn’t be a Hyuuga just like him, right?

Well, Hon couldn’t think of any other explanation… but as she said, neither her parents nor her grandparents had these ‘white eyes’. He sat down and eyed her directly with his more bluish Byakugan eyes, a face showing seriousness and a little concern. “A-Are you saying that… huh… t-that’s actually amazing, Rosu. I… how are your eyes? Do they feel weird when you get these white eyes, or…?” He hadn’t noticed himself, but his face had gotten closer. His attention was to her present, perfectly flawless emerald eyes… to think that those eyes maybe possessed the Byakugan, or perhaps some other Dōjutsu, was something that he had to confirm right now.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rosu turned to look towards Honnou, still laying down upon the fake pleather seats. She laughed and shook her head. "No, not really. But my vision does get kinda weird, as if I can see everything around me. It's kinda trippy, ya know?" she said before the door received a knock on it. Flipping up to her feet, she opened the door, took the goods and brought it back. A few drinks, some snacks, the usual when coming to a karaoke bar. She smiled and waved to the attendant before moving, with full arms, to the table and placing all of the stuff down. She cracked open a bottle of soda and sipped from it before stretching her arms upwards, curling her back towards Honnou. The sound of her muscles and joints popping could be clearly heard. There was a notably loud 'pop' coming from her left elbow. "Errr. Oops!" she said slightly embarrassed. Clearing her throat, she lowered her arms and turned to look Honnou over evenly.

"I kinda wanna do something else. I'm all 'sung-out'. Don't wanna mess up my throat, ya know," she said as she rubbed a finger over her throat. She shrugged her shoulders for a moment before taking another sip of her drink. She was going to leave what's next to Honnou. It was his idea to go eat somewhere, it was her idea to go karaoke, now it was his turn to pick something to do next. Hopefully, he'll pick something that Rosu would find interesting. She tilted her head and glanced at Honnou, awaiting his answer.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
... Hon was tripping. If what she said was true - and he didn’t take her for a liar in any way - then she would have Hyuuga blood in her. That was the only explanation to how she got these weird ‘white eyes’ that allowed her to see everything around me; that was the staple ability of the Byakugan… should he- yes, of course, he should tell her! If she was a Hyuuga, then he should inform her immediately! Then again… how much could it change her life knowing that she had Hyuuga blood in her? Would she become shinobi material? He wouldn’t want to flood her daily life and turn it upside down so suddenly… rather, he would want to help her control those eyes of hers BEFORE telling her the shocking truth.

Man, she must’ve overworked herself given the popping sounds from her stretching her back. They were both exhausted… to a degree. However, with what he just learned of at this moment, Hon couldn’t help but want to know more about her eyes. The moment she wished to do something else, he figured that it was time to see if she was of Saito/Hyuuga blood all along or if there was some other convoluted explanation to the all-seeing eye issue.

“… You ever been to the top of the village? Like, at the very top of the tallest building we have?” Hon asked her. His smile grew slowly as he remembered one of Rosu’s first remarks to him at the beginning of today’s date. “I… did promise to show you how I could fly.” That was when he rose up and bid the karaoke bar farewell for now, walking out of the place along with Rosu after hearing her agreeing reply.

He would lead her to the foot of one of the ‘skyscrapers’ that Kumogakure had. The camera crew were sweating a little, but Hon thought it through and asked: “You, the small camera on you. Mind if I film it for you?” The man talked with the others silently and then agreed, figuring that what Hon was about to do would be good for the episode. After grabbing the small video camera, Hon told Rosu: “Now, hold onto me, and don’t let go.” He would wait all day for her to be ready, until he charged straight upwards using infused chakra and a single hand seal. It was as if gravity denied him from below, but it was more of an electromagnetic explanation than a gravitational one. In a sense, he did ‘fly’…

And thus, they would both find themselves at the top of the building in no time, capable of seeing the entire village. “I’m very curious about your eyes, Rosu… m-mind if you could try and show me the weird eye thing? I know it might be very difficult and confusing, but… j-just trust me. If they really are the white eyes that I know of, then I know you can pull it off. You'll be able to see the entire village at once without moving...”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back