Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Manga Cafe (Miyako)

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha needed a break from training. What better way than to just take a walk around town? No teleporting, no flying, just plain walking. She had read somewhere in a book that people often take walks to calm their minds. Now the girl has had a lot happen to her, but she also has some good things happen as well. One of which is her girlfriend, Ayeka. Mitsuha couldn't help but blush about just the thought of her before she decided to focus on her surroundings. Even lovestruck ninja will need to pay attention to what's around them!

As she walked, she realized that she can see her breath and there were signs of first snowfall. Winter took its time but is finally here. Her thoughts went onto how missions could be conducted differently what with different weather conditions. No doubt anyone that has a problem with Leaf will also take this winter as an advantage of some sort. But for now, she will focus on having a good day off. Eventually, she would make her way to a manga cafe.

Walking in, she was instantly hit with the aroma of different types of coffee and tea along with different types of chocolates. It was also greatly warmer in here than it was outside. The purple LED lights set a calming mood. She had introduced Keiyaku to this place a while back, someone who she had grown to respect as a friend. She would sit down and order some hot cocoa with some marshmallows in it to warm her up while she reads a manga that is available along the whole wall of the cafe.

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A brief reprieve from study and training for the young maiden with prestigious aspirations. Every day was an adventure filled with life's precious delights. Whether it was a nice cup of tea, a delicious delicacy from a local food stall, or a sleepover with Utsumi. Miyako was working hard, making great strides since arriving in Konoha village, both on her objective and a personal level. She's achieved a level of independence that she could have never had back home. All of the little wonders of the world would have been hidden away in this snowy canvas if not for the little bunny that braved the storm.

She walks along winding streets, the comforting chill of the winter air caressing her cheek as she hides away in her scarf. She was on her way to a little cafe that had caught her eye on one of her previous walks. A little sanctuary for the girl to burrow into for the day. She had plenty of time before she would meet with Umi-chan for another round of card game duels. Miyako takes a deep breath, exhaling a frosty haze before sheepishly wandering into the shop. A little taste of heaven. The sweet scent of mouthwatering confectionaries and the hum of tranquility. Miyako lights up, bouncing to an open seat to order some tea and chocolate.

As she waits, she notices the walls lined up with shelves of manga. Her curiosity gets the better of her and she hops up, skipping over to inspect the shelves. The truth is, she's never really read one before and had no clue where to begin. Leaning over, tapping a finger against her lips trying to find one that appealed to her. It was certainly overwhelming for the airheaded girl. Oh! That lady over there is reading! Miyako understood that it was rude to disturb someone clearly buried in their book, but her curiosity had definitely bested the prim and proper manners that were instilled in the maiden. Besides, she could just bewitch the woman with her devilishly cute charms. Heh~ Heh~ Heh~

She scampers over to the white-haired woman with an aura of mystery and elegance, pushing her fingers together with pleading eyes. "Excuse me, miss. I was wondering if you could maybe help me. I've never read manga before and I was wondering if you could point me to some of the good stuff!"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Upon approaching Mitsuha, the girl would recognize some of the same former type of mannerism with how Mitsuha is sitting. It basically screamed to the girl that Mitsuha was part of a formal family. But would the girl recognize that the fact that Mitsuha fits the description of the daughter of a famous Kaguya dancer, her mother, and a business guru who owns a car dealership, her father? Who knows.

But as Mitsuha herself had finally found peace, she would blink and look up from her manga as a younger girl would ask her about reading a manga. She would study her, as if calculating anything that the girl might do or what she might say. Everyone had thought of Mitsuha as a cold and calculating type of person. It is how she has gotten far to where she is now. She knows her social status in the non chakra world means nothing in the world of shinobi and magic ninja. She had figured that her own power would mount to nothing if she isn't one to be strategic in any and all moves that she makes.

To Miyako, Mitsuha would stare at her, as if staring at a war map, strategizing, looking for anything that might give way, before she would finally say, "It would really depend. Do you like action? Romance? Comedy? Action is the most sought out one, but the other two have their charms as well."

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako wiggles back and forth, her face lighting up with a cheeky grin. The woman in front of her had the aura of elegance and competence that Miyako strived for. The simple regality that painted every movement and cultured soprano. The little bunny settles into an empty seat at the rather stylish lady's table, pushing boundaries as she always does, like the spoiled princess she knows herself to be, sitting in a manner that reflects her demure upbringing. "Hmmm... that's a good question. I'd like to check out something for a friend to enjoy, which would definitely be action. But, I am a sucker for a good romantic story myself! So, maybe a mix of the two, please. I'd really appreciate the help." She waves over a waitress, directing them to the table now shared with an unsuspecting companion and orders a cup of coffee.

"Oh! Pardon my rudeness. I forgot to introduce myself.... Awawa!" She cries out, flustered by the lapse in her sophisticated etiquette. "Ahem! Let's try again. My name is Miyako. I'm from the Tachibana family, distant relatives to the Nanjirou. I'm in Konoha to learn how to become a shinobi. I'm gonna make my family super famous one day!" Entirely too much info for a first meeting, but the young maiden can't help but yap. So self absorbed and in her own little world. Must be the relaxing atmosphere, or perhaps the company? Something about the white-haired woman left Miyako eager to make a good first impression. "What's your name, miss?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Hm..." She thought to herself as she looked at the manga that lined the walls before her fingers would glide over the rows of manga until one had caught her eyes. "How about this one?" She would hand the manga over to the girl to read. "Without spoiling it too much, it's about a boy who fell in love with a girl. Oh, and there are giant mechs that fight monsters." She would let the other girl skin through it. Eventually, she would introduce herself.

Miyako. Who wants to make her family famous one day. Mitsuha couldn't help but give a soft smile to the girl upon hearing that. When she was younger, Mitsuha held fast to that dream to become more famous than her parents. And she kind of still is. But it was due to recent times in the past few months that made the girl really think about her life and whatnot. "My name is Kaguya Mitsuha. Daughter of a famous Kaguya dancer and a business guru that owns a car dealership here in Konoha. I am also the Head Jounin of the Main Branch Journeymen. You know. Up until recently, I was a lot like you. The idea of fame is quite alluring."

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Whoa.. The art is so gorgeous. Incredible linework. It makes me a bit jealous. Drawing is definitely not my forte." She shuffles through the pages, completely enthralled at each panel. Fluffy romantic scenes complimenting explosive action in perfect harmony that defies expectation. Miyako was excited to tell Utsumi all about this later. "Thank you so much, miss. I love it!" She flashes a bright eyed grin, wiggling in her seat as she sips her coffee.

There's a warm feeling bubbling beneath the surface in the neon-lit cafe. A perfect blend of tranquility and purring ambiance enriched with wonderful company. The young woman introduces herself. Kaguya Mitsuha. A beautiful name befitting her appearance and demeanor. "Ah! You're the Head Jounin! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for intruding like this, Kaguya-san!" Miyako's face flushes bright red, flustered and stammering a little over her words. She didn't expect to meet such a big deal in a nice little cafe like like this. "You're really kind. Awawa." She takes a moment to collect herself, a deep breath and clearing of her throat, while she corrects her posture. "I think... Being in Konoha has made me change how I felt about fame. I did it at first because of my family and like, yeah, it would be great to be famous. But.. I think I'm looking for something more. I want to have the same kind of legacy as the faces on Hokage rock. Always looking out for the people that remember me. Does that make sense?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would shake her head. "You're all good. I've only been recently made Head Jounin recently. So it would only be a matter of time before I would have to meet with all of the academy students and genin that are still learning about the Main branch. And honestly, I'm more of a one on one type of person to have interactions." She would give a soft and reassuring smile.

She would sit back as Miyako had talked to her about how Konoha had changed her about how she felt about fame. Again, Mitsuha would give a soft smile, "My my... It seems that we are very similar in that regard... When I first started down the line to wanting to be a famous Kunoichi, I was a shy mess, someone who couldn't even maintain eye contact. Then there was a time that... I had really pushed people away. I am not particularly proud of that moment... But... It was the passing of one of my teammates that made me realize there's more than just fame." She would pause, before continuing. "I play the tough girl act because I care for everyone more than I let on. I prefer people learn the hard way, but in a controlled setting so that they know how to deal with things in an appropriate way. And coincidentally enough, I am also shooting to try and end up as one of the faces on Hokage Rock. So that would mean... That I have some competition." She would say the last part with a sly smile.

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako sips at her coffee, listening to the woman - more focused on her words than the pages she skims along to. It was nice to have a kindred spirit in someone that's come so far already. A Head Jounin was sitting here with a young community upstart as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She was inspiring. A testament to the bright, nurturing warmth you would find in Konoha. A young shy girl who could climb to one of the highest ranks in the village through their own efforts, learning valuable lessons along their journey. It was exactly what Miyako was striving for - what she was prepared for. Still, her tale grew a little more personal, almost as if a warning to not make the same mistakes in the pursuit of fame and laurels. Miyako would listen on, learning more and more about Mitsuha and the personal growth she's experienced and her final words almost had Miyako spitting our her coffee.

"Awawawa I don't know about competition!" Miyako peers up, staring straight up at the woman with flailing arms, as if to say 'you got it all wrong!' (even if she hadn't). She was flustered with deep red washing over her face, pressing her fidgeting fingers togethers as she speaks in sheepish, hushed tones. "I dunno if it's specifically to be Hokage that I want... but.." She finds her resolve, voice booming with far more conviction. "I want to be respected like one at least! I want people to rely on me and feel safe forever. Though... maybe being a Hokage would be nice..." She taps her lip, lost in fantasies of a prestigious future until she crashes back down into reality. "Besides! I have a long way to go! I'm still an academy student that hasn't even really evolved in any way... But maybe one day I'll be strong enough to be a contender!" She flashes a warm grin, taking a sip of her coffee while she wiggles in her seat enjoying the comfy ambience.

Little wiggles of her feet under the table like the bunny was bounding through an endless field of flowers - tender sentiment and a burning desire to proceed upon her chosen path culminated from this chance encounter. She was enjoying the reprieve, more than words could express and the bright, shining woman she met that had inspired her. Miyako peeks up with head tilted, smiling all the same. "Thank you for helping me choose a manga and the pleasant conversation!! Mitsuha-sensei? Mitsuha-senpai?" She playfully giggles. "I guess both work, right? I'm looking up to you all the same. I have some plans for a bit later and I'm feeling SUPER inspired to train at the moment. So, I think I will bid my farewells for now. I'll be looking forward to joining one of your classes." Miyako collects her things and skips over to the exit, darting a frantic wave at the woman who had fast become another of the young maiden's role models.

"Bye-bye~!"

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back