Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Marine Mammal

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Marine Mammal said:
Fluid Grace - Marine Mammal Contract Passive
There is little that is more beautiful and gracefull than a creature of the waves skimming along the surface of their ocean home. Beings of the Marine Mammal contract take that gracefulness to a new art form.

Effect:
- The user has +2 dodge as long as they are taking actions other than resting during the round.
- This bonus may also be granted to any single ally of the user's choice for free. This lasts until the user removes it or wishes to shift which target gains the effect of Fluid Grace.

Sap Guard - Marine Mammal Contract Dependent Special Move
Underwater, gravity takes on a whole different meaning. Often a being experienced in the water can take advantage of this and their enemy's unfamiliarity with their creative use of angles of attack to lower their guard.

Effect: When attacking, the user may add +10% CP cost to their attack in order to reduce the target's dodge by -1 and any damage reduction they have by 5%. If the target does not have any damage reduction remaining, the strike instead increases all damage they take by 5%. This may stack up to three times on the same target at the same time and lasts for two full rounds.

Origin Pulse - Marine Mammal Contract Senjutsu
The crushing pressure of the ocean doesn't always need to be physical. Marine Mammal contract beings are perfectly capable of making this pressure metaphorical as well, cutting the target off from all forms of life energy.

Effect: The user selects up to three targets. These targets are chakra bound at -2 accuracy. While bound, targets cannot recover HP through any means, including passive recovery, and any passive recovery they would get is instead transferred to the user. This combined passive HP recovery cannot restore more than 6% of the user's HP per turn.

Special Action - Breath of Life: Instead of taking the targets' passive HP recovery for themselves, the user may instead grant it to someone else. Only a single target's passive HP recovery may be transferred this way.

Cost: 3 AP, 2100 CP, 1050 CP/rnd

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy type.
- When bound, the victims cannot perform actions that require chakra.
- This does not prevent movement, and the victims may dodge and perform non-chakra actions normally.
- The victim has an 15% chance to escape per 2.5 AP the spend to attempt to escape.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. (They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though)
- If the user uses more than 15% of their Max CP during a round, this bind is dispelled.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Marine Mammal"][quote][b]Fluid Grace - [i]Marine Mammal Contract Passive[/i][/b]
There is little that is more beautiful and gracefull than a creature of the waves skimming along the surface of their ocean home. Beings of the Marine Mammal contract take that gracefulness to a new art form.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user has +2 dodge as long as they are taking actions other than resting during the round. 
- This bonus may also be granted to any single ally of the user's choice for free. This lasts until the user removes it or wishes to shift which target gains the effect of Fluid Grace.[/quote]

[quote][b]Sap Guard - [i]Marine Mammal Contract Dependent Special Move[/i][/b]
Underwater, gravity takes on a whole different meaning. Often a being experienced in the water can take advantage of this and their enemy's unfamiliarity with their creative use of angles of attack to lower their guard.

[b]Effect:[/b] When attacking, the user may add +10% CP cost to their attack in order to reduce the target's dodge by -1 and any damage reduction they have by 5%. If the target does not have any damage reduction remaining, the strike instead increases all damage they take by 5%. This may stack up to three times on the same target at the same time and lasts for two full rounds.[/quote]

[quote][b]Origin Pulse - [i]Marine Mammal Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
The crushing pressure of the ocean doesn't always need to be physical. Marine Mammal contract beings are perfectly capable of making this pressure metaphorical as well, cutting the target off from all forms of life energy.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user selects up to three targets. These targets are chakra bound at -2 accuracy. While bound, targets cannot recover HP through any means, including passive recovery, and any passive recovery they would get is instead transferred to the user. This combined passive HP recovery cannot restore more than 6% of the user's HP per turn.

[i]Special Action - Breath of Life:[/i] Instead of taking the targets' passive HP recovery for themselves, the user may instead grant it to someone else. Only a single target's passive HP recovery may be transferred this way.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2100 CP, 1050 CP/rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy type.
- When bound, the victims cannot perform actions that require chakra.
- This does not prevent movement, and the victims may dodge and perform non-chakra actions normally.
- The victim has an 15% chance to escape per 2.5 AP the spend to attempt to escape.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. (They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though)
- If the user uses more than 15% of their Max CP during a round, this bind is dispelled.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back