Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Market Madness [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Gingerly the medical chief maneuvers through the bustling markets, pausing at each and every individual stall to speak with the townsfolk. Occasionally Mikasa offers treatments to those running the stall, although not many were keen on the idea and assume the kunoichi to have alternative motives. "I apologize, I merely meant that I am ensuring your well being, after all if you grew ill who would be able to serve dangos?" the maidens speaks to a stall owner, a thin grin appearing on her features. Kindheartedly the pair synchronize in laughter, prior to the kunoichi indulging herself with the tasty morsel. Pausing briefly her eyes become radiant, shimmering as her digits quake against her pursed lips, "Delicious!" she exclaims, flailing her arms about.

After a considerable amount of time, she parts ways with the stall owner, in her clutches far too many sticks littered with dangos. Unfortunately, the emotional state of children were fickle, at least those who flock around her in hopes of having a treat and in turn she indulges them as she did herself moments before. The youngsters run amuck in content, Mikasa as well satisfied as she continues her adventures of investigating the goods the stalls had to present.

Halting at a flower floral stand, the medical-nin leans forward to fan the many fragrances towards her nostrils. Nodding her head she gestures towards a particular lily, "This is well taken care of, impressive!" she remarks, tenderly lifting the stem into the air, "Beautiful, truly gorgeous." she remarks, lowering the flower to the container, "I'll take a dozen, if you don't mind." Mikasa states, desperately needing a better fragrance for the Konoha Byoin. This were one of her few free moments, yet the medical chiefs thoughts still linger on work in some shape or form - shame.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1348571.jpg

Maru stood at one of the stalls, gazing down at a very interesting doll he had his eye on for a while. It was an Okiku Doll, a doll mostly used in funerals to honor the souls of daughters that passed away. The doll is said to be haunted, the beatiful bowl cut that the doll would have one day will grow all the way down to its shoulders on its own which lead to believe that these dolls contain spirits and right after the funeral they should be burned because they are cursed. The history surrounding the doll interest Maru who had been a known collector of dolls. “Hey how much is this beauty?!” The boy asked rather in high spirits in finding such a rare doll. The stall manager told Maru its price and he gave the money to the manager. The doll was now his, he deciding to carry it around in his hand gazing around at other stalls.

The next stall he went to had a assortment of projectile weapons and pipes, Maru decided to stalk up more on senbons. Buying at least 800 senbons while getting a few razors half off, then he took up a few pipes and scrolls so he could carry the weapons with him. Then maru walked among the crowd again, gazing at a small shopping list that he made so he could buy his beloved puppet Kawaii some items.
Kawaii Shopping List!!!
82aab8c601795f28e61dde2d7097341c-d9h3gfc.jpg

Get only the items in Pink!
Senbons
Metal
Pipes
Dreams Wrath Poison
Traps
Doll with a voice box(For dismantling)
New glass eyes
Plastic
Microphone
Speaker
Roller blades
Glitter
Tea set
Tea
Soldering iron
Circuit board
NEW CLOTHES! ← [Can't fight with raggedy clothes]

Maru thought that was the end of the list but when he turned the list to the back he had a lot more items that he needed to buy. He stopped to scratch a few items off his shopping list. 'Why didn't she just say buy everything on this list. Maru thought to himself as he began to walk again. “Welp best get the stuff while its half off.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unfortunately, that shopping list was clearly incomplete, for amongst the crowds of stands, one in particular stood out. An older man in his mid 30’s, with a beer gut and glasses, stood by a stand stocked with just what Mikasa needed for her casa. And of course doll houses needed the stuff too, didn’t they? What was this wonderful product that they both never realized they needed? Why, propane of course!

“Dang it Bobbidi, I told you to get more air freshener!” exclaimed Oka Hanku, the traveling merchant.

“I’m trying, dad!”

As Mikasa and Maru passed on by, the middle aged portly man quickly adjusted his glasses, before greeting the passerby.

“Well hey there folks! I’m Oka Hanku, this is my son Bobbidi, and I sell propane and propane accessories! Would you like a pamphlet?”

He waved his hands in the direction of a stack of pamphlets that he had laid out, each of them detailing the sheer wonders of propane and how they’d be able to improve a person’s quality of life. There was even a section for the key demographic in this village- shinobi! For a ninja, propane and propane accessories would provide a plethora of uses!

[NPC Entered Thread]

[P.S.: I love you Kaza.]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
Grocery shopping, the true mark of becoming an adult, one that Sanyu didn't particularly enjoy. The fake pleasantries, the arguments about prices, determing which product is the freshest. It was so dull, when he was training to become a shinobi he didn't think he would have to deal with such slice of life issues, but with the stress of his work coupled with this, it was beginning to take its toll.

From across the way, which he was shopping, he thought he saw someone distinct. While the shinobi world had many people with strange hair and eyes, they were still pretty distinguishable from the rest of the common rabble. He recognized the white haired woman as one of the Medical Chiefs, and while he's never spoken to her, he knows her from strictly reputation. Where she was was where he was headed anyway, but he had little plan to interact with the woman. That'd be just weird.

Sanyu passed by Maru, who seemed familiar but Sanyu couldn't place it. His only exposure to the young boy was the student tournament, where he thouroughly disturbed Sanyu, but he still didn't recognize the boy. However, not long after he continued walking did he hear a market man yelling to the populace. Normally Sanyu would have ignored this, as the marketplace had plenty of eager sellers, but this man was offering something Sanyu had never even heard of. Propane. The word juggled around Sanyu's head, attempting to place the word with an object, but he couldn't. He made his way over to the merchant, passing through the crowd and addressed the man. "Sorry if this seems rude but, what exactly is 'Propane'?"
[MFT]
[Topic Entered]​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rummaging through her ivory coat, Mikasa produces the yen required to make her purchase, pivoting about she clutches tightly against the bouquet different shades of lilies. Gingerly she places her nostrils against the petals of the flora, inhaling the aroma and causing her grin to widen further - a fortunate purchase. In the corner of her peripheral the medical chief takes notice of Dokuso Maru and the odd shopping list; that of a wisp escapes her lips as she pushes the odd child out of her thoughts. Truth be told, Mikasa cares for his well being, but once he begins his extreme fondness for puppets, greater than her own, the maidens feels she can not offer the youngster anything in regards to purchasing.

Never the least her attention is drawn towards a foreign accent, curiously she trails after Sanyu, prior to standing upon her tippy-toes, her ocean gaze barely above the shoulders of the male. "Propin?" she tilts her head to the side, unsure of what sort of shinobi tool to be expecting. Maneuvering to the side of the cap wearing male, Mikasa looks upwards with a warm smile, "Sounds interesting, no? This propaen." she murmurs, before tapping her index digit against her chin, envisioning far grander than what more than likely were to come.

Extending her hand outwards the kunoichi nods her head, "If you don't mind, I would like nothing more than to view a pamphlet." curiosity getting the better of her. Who knew, potentially the goods may prove useful in the Konoha Byoin or for other practical uses - only time would tell. Meanwhile her attention focuses on the childs name, chuckling to herself before refocusing her gaze towards the traveling merchant, odd that she had never come across this unusual salesman prior; however he may be a mere traveler?​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Maru walked he looked around, for a shop that sold more items to add to his doll. Maru was already able to do a lot with his beloved puppet. She was able to shoot large chunks of metal from her knee caps, she was armed with thousands of senbons, and could even produce poison. However, Kawaii was still a unfinished doll with more improvements that had to be made. The young shinobi looked up, happening to see his mentor though there wasn't much of an exchange between them. The man elderly man selling propane and propane accessories.

hqdefault.jpg

'That would be perfect for the flame thrower I'm creating' maru thought to himself.

A rather interesting thing to be selling, if it was the kind of propane that the young shinobi thought it was then he might will need some for a flamethrower he planned on creating his puppet. Or manipulating the natural gasses to turn it into a nasty acidic trap. Maru deciding to approach the stand, standing beside Mikasa deciding to give her a quick jab to the arm so he could get her attention. “Hey there Doc, you got a day off or what?” Maru said jokingly so she didn't take the jab to the arm too seriously. The other man at her side, he didn't seem to know that well, so Maru simply acted as though he was just some guy that Mikasa knew. So the young shinobi didn't pay him any mind, however little did he know the man with the cap was chuunin that just so happened to witnessed his little "act" during the student tournament. Maru's attention now focused the elderly man and his son. He was seemingly looking through them both, catching every movement and every breath they took.

“Alright how much you charging for this stuff,” the young shinobi said snapping his fingers for the man to hurry up an answer. “Make it quick, I have other stalls to be at.” A rather rude teen who clearly had no respect for the man, but he was a paying customer so Maru figured he is doing the man a favor by even approaching his stand willing to buy his items. Maru was a well known troublemaker around the village with a bad attitude, but yen is yen so with luck Maru might buy a large portion of his propane. After all he could really use that flamethrower.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
71kn8Eb.png

Propin? Propaen?

This was an affront to the god of flammable gases. Hanku shook his head.

"No ma'am, this is propane. Are you...not from around here?" Hanku said, as he handed her a pamphlet. Was the white haired lady from Konoha? From Kumo? Tsuki? Iwa? Chinese? Japanese? North Korean? Hanku had no idea. He also went ahead and handed a pamphlet to a couple other folks who had appeared, Sanyu included. He was here to sell propane, damn it, and propane he would sell! He was slightly irritated by this white haired woman's lack of literacy, but he simply sighed and then continued his marketing schpeal. The only thing that could be worse was her potential lack of faith in the lord almighty. The reality was that Hanku was indeed from Konoha, just a more backwater, southern part of the country where people pronounced propane as it should be.

When Maru expressed his rudeness, Hanku couldn't help but respond in kind.

"Now listen here, mister! I work for a living! And I mean real work, not writing down gobbledy gook! I sell propane and propane accessories! So please, show some respect to a fellow workin man, and wait your turn!"

He brought his attention back to Mikasa and Sanyu.

"Ladies and gentlemen, propane is god's gift to this world. It is a flammable gas that can be used to heat homes, power devices, and generally improve your quality of life! And don't mistake it for butane! Butane's a bastard gas!"

The pamphlet showed a variety of products, although what was most notable was their home installation of propane tanks and connection to the grid.

According to the pamphlet, paying 300,000 yen provided a 500 gallon propane tank that could be installed underneath the home, with a refueling grid network of pipes allowing for ease of refuel! A revolutionary new way to power the home! There were a couple other, smaller propane packages, such as a few non-refuelable bottles for a couple hundred yen, but generally speaking, Sutoriku Rando Propane company was focused on the sale of home installed propane tanks. There was even an option to finance the tanks for those who couldn't afford them up front!

"Experience the wonder of propane! Power your home like it was never possible before! Warmth in the winter! A backup power source to electricity! Propane is ideal for both home and business!"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A swift jab to the aimed against Mikasa's arm calls for her immediate attention, her ocean gaze focuses against the raven hair male, "A momentary reprieve, while I collect flowers for the waiting room." she responds gingerly. Dokuso Maru's remark causes her left eye to twitch, instinctively she utilizes her free hand to clasp against the young mans right ear, "Manners, Maru-kun." she apologizes with a mere bow of the head towards the traveling salesmen, doing her utmost to read through the pamphlet while carrying a bouquet of flowers, "I apologize, I've never heard of propane, but it is certainly interesting if this holds to be truthful." Mikasa summarizes before extending the leaflet of knowledge towards Hanku.

Beginning to voice her concerns, the maiden gestures towards the innards of the village, "Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject, but what security measures does this have to ensure that any fire based ninjutsu doesn't set this off?" she inquires in a sweet tone, allowing her optics to settle on the Konohagakure symbol on the hat of the gentlemen, an interesting item for sure. "I am in charge of the Konohagakure Byoin, to have additional back up generators is a necessity in times of crisis, but can you convince me as to why this is more optimal?" she sparks conversation while allowing Maru to reek the benefits of any potential scheme he may be planning.

Never the least, the maidens attention turns towards the one who held silent, more than likely in awe as MIkasa had been. While she awaits for the salesmen to pitch the idea to her, the kunoichi ponders on the uses outside of warming a home and lingering on the notion of how to ensure refueling on a timely schedule - all serious matters in her opinion.​
<i>​
</i>

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
Sanyu chuckled at the exchange between the man and the boy he recognized from the tournament. The child was rude, but he had spunk and the gall to speak to someone older than him in such a manner. Of course, that was only entertaining the first time around, and that lip needed to be fixed. He was surprised to know that the medical chief knew the kid, and it seemed more personal than just another patient. 'Maru... going to have to look out for him.' Sanyu scratched his chin and pondered as he eyed the child down.

He turned his attention back the salesman as the medical chief began asking questions about the products. The risk of accidental flames was definitely the biggest issue but there were additional questions to be made. "On top of the fire possibilities, is the smoke that this will produce in anyway toxic? I'd rather not have konoha polluted with dangerous gas." He looked through the pamphlet but couldn't find much on the matter. He was an expert in poisons, and if this 'propane' was a ploy to spread toxicity across the village he'll need to put a stop to it.

"Actually, another question, what does a kid like you need with flammable gasoline." He turned toward Maru. He wasn't normally this wary off people, or even the average shinobi, but he couldn't quite look past the way the kid acted during the student tournament. Maybe the kid needed a friend, but maybe he had no friends because he threatened to kill them all​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_n5almtk4te1saxb7fo1_r1_500.gif

The boy smirked to himself as the merchant gave him a firm talking to about respecting the his line of work. Maru chose to continue to argue the man down purely for the fun of being in a pointless argument with an adult. But before Maru had a chance to open his mouth, his mentor grabbed his right earlobe and pulled it.
“Owch! What the–” before he had a chance to say anything, Mikasa told the little devil to mind his manners. If she had been anyone else, he would tell her to go fall in a ditch but the boy didn't have nerve enough to tell Mikasa that. So he puffed out his cheeks then simply said, "Fine. I’m regretting what I said.” He said, never actually apologizing for his actions. Mikasa already apologized for him, not to mention saying ‘I apologize’ is a soft word. And Maru hated soft words.

With that he allowed Mikasa to do the talking, the boy rubbing his ear to sooth the pain with one hand while having his Okiku Doll in the other hand by her little wrist. Uncomfortable with how he was holding his newest doll, the boy decided to cradle it into his arms as if it was a newborn child. Maru smirked at the idea that what the propane salesman had could cause fire which mean he was correct! Of course he would have to get the smaller packages because the huge tank would be too heavy for his doll to carry on her back. The man with the cap who had been pretty silent also gave Maru the idea of combining the flammable liquids with toxins so the smoke could give off a poisonous gas to also do damage after he scorched the land. The boy smirked, putting his hand on the stand so he can ‘politely’ talk with the man. "Alrighty, I think I'm convinced that I want your goods. You happen to have any tanks as big as oxygen tanks? Perhaps even smaller?" After the boy spoke the man in the cap decided to ask him what did he want to do with the flammable liquids. Maru turned to the man who asked the question with an irritated glance, stroking the Okiku Doll’s hair slowly.

The boy's eyes seemed to glow red like hellfire, a grin spreading across his face. A voice came to the man's head so Mikasa wouldn't hear what he had to say to the man. ”I want my imaginary friends to be able burn guys like you into black crispy critters. And that's on a bad day.” The little devil said with the man's mind, narrowing his eyes a bit. ”But on a good day I'll want to hear some missing scream when I decide to go after them… So it all depends.” With that the boy released his evil chakra, rubbing his eyes hard to go on and acted as if nothing happened. ‘That ought to shut him up’ the boy thought to himself. Looking down at his doll, seeing that her hair grew from its small bowlcut down to its neck. Her hair nearly touching her shoulders...

"Well what do ya know. They really do grow hair!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well ma'am, all of our larger tanks come pre-installed with a pressure relief valve, so in the event of excess pressure, the valve will release propane in a controlled manner via said valve until pressure levels are safe again. In addition, you'll find that propane burns at a greater rate of efficiency than our competitor gases, producing a higher level of output per unit of the stuff than say, butane or natural gas."

He then turned his attention to Sanyu.

"And sir, don't worry about toxic smoke- propane burns very cleanly. You won't see any smoke at all!"

As if to emphasize this, he procured a propane stove, twisting the knob to turn it on. The flames came to life on the stove, producing a clean, very evenly heating blue flame.

"See for yourself!"

When Maru began to speak to Oka Hanku, the man simply sighed in response, before lecturing Maru yet again. This time, he was a bit off in accuracy behind his statement though. Mikasa's treatment of Maru led Hanku to believe that they were family.

"Listen to your mother, son. I can't be selling propane to minors. That'd be awfully irresponsible of me. I advocate the safe and happy use of propane. Not for some wish wash pranks, alright?"

He turned off the stovetop, grabbing it and then taking out the relevant pieces before stowing it away in some boxes off to the side. More people began to crowd around the booth, convinced into purchasing a propane system for their home. It appeared that business was good- Hanku was about to have a boat load of orders coming through!

"Ladies and gentlemen! If you just fill out this here form and turn it into this box, we'll get you set right up with a brand new order of all your home propane needs! For those of you looking for some of the more portable options, my son Bobbidi over there can show you what we've got!"

The form was pretty basic- it had check boxes for the size of the home propane tank you desired, the quantity of tanks, a space for the address, name, etc. All standard fare business practices. Prices were listed on the form, and even mentioned that weekly maintenance services were free for three years, along with a limited lifetime warranty! Any tanks with manufacturers defects could be exchanged at any time. The booth started to get more crowded, more people brushing past Mikasa, Sanyu, and Maru in an attempt to purchase goods and turn in order forms.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
Sanyu eyed the boy as his voice invaded his head as a grin spread across his face. The words he said were disturbing, at least for a child, but the adorable face made it so Sanyu couldn't take the child seriously. It took everything in his power to not burst out laughing, he didn't want to insult the boy and nobody else would understand the context. He turned to the medical chief, his hand lazily pointing toward the child. "Did you teach him such things?" He chuckled as he turned his attention back to the child.

The boy was already in his mind, so using his skills as a Yamanaka, linking back took little to no effort. Utilizing Distant Mind Sync he spoke telepathically back at the child. 'I also learned telepathy at your age, you're like, 10 right?' He attempted to ruffle the boy's head, before giving a very earnest smile. 'However, I must say your personality needs work, I was like you as a kid, angry at the world, but things get better.' He gave Maru an encouraging thumbs up.

'However, from your show at the tournament, I highly doubt you burn people like me, maybe in your dreams but not where it matters. You should watch yourself kid, your mouth is going to get you killed.' He turned away from the boy and watched the merchant's example burning of his product. He saw no smoke, and while the smell was somewhat off putting, it wasn't obviously toxic. If he could get this somehow installed in his home he wouldn't need to cut down so many trees, but he already had so many to get through. Sanyu smirked.

"Say, sir, how this work if combined with other types of fuel. Say... an adorable, blonde, wooden doll?" His eyes made it seem like it was an innocent question, but his description was.. weird. "Now, obviously I'm not asking for my self, my little buddy here was just wondering." Sanyu attempted to place his arm around the boy, resting his hand on the shoulder opposite to him.

[MFT]​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Instinctively Mikasa balls her fist into the rear of Maru's skull, unsure of why she found the fascination with doing so. Waving her free hand in an apologetic manner, the medical chief begins to clear her throat, "I have a petite abode, that I am willing to use a a trial and if if proven to function successfully, I may inquire for further large installments in an other location." she states briskly, not one to pass up the opportunity to experiment with new unknowns. Turning her oceanic gaze towards the child, she smiles gently, "What better way than to test it than by doing so yourslelf, correct?" she murmurs before finalizing a statement towards Oka Hanku, "If we are getting a very small tank for this young man." a pause, "I would like to acquire one small as they come and then some. Can you allow us to view sample container sizes?"

Turning about, Mikasa didn't wish to come across rude to the unknown Yamanaka, not that the kunoichi had even the slightest of inklings to his heritage, "Of course not, I am attempting to correct the behavior." she replies in a dove tone, her eyes coming to a close to ponder. Wrapping her arm around Maru she forcefully lessens the distance between them, trapping the lad between Sanyu and herself; the maidens gaze narrows. and her vocals lower a few octaves, "Isn't that right, Maru-kun?"

In the rear of her mind, the woman becomes distracted, searching through her memories to recall if the merchants name rang a bell; regrettably it would not, but she was sure that she had seen this particular male previously. Never the least, Mikasa doesn't continue on the notion and returns her full attention to Sanyu, "You shouldn't encourage the behavior, I'm trying to instill an appropriate time and place to experiment." MIkasa deadpan stares.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
saruhiko-fushimi-k-wonderful-school-days-6.97.jpg

‘Shit’ When the man said that he wouldn't sell propane tanks to minor's, the boy flinched in surprise. Honestly this was the first time hearing that line because he bought dangerous items like these all the time. They sell poisons to minor's, weapons to minors, hell even bombs to minors! But this man wouldn't sell him a simple tank of flammable liquid, that got the boy upset. Maru decided to give the propane salesman a piece of his mind when suddenly he felt the hard fist of his mentor giving him a quick konk over the back of his head to knock the senses back into the boy.

WHACK!

The boy raised his right hand to hold the back of his head, Maru looking over at Mikasa wondering what did he do wrong but not really saying anything to her. She couldn't have heard him threatening the man, it was either she had that hunch that he was doing something wrong or she just got a small kick out of doing so. Regardless, the medical kunoichi began to deal with the propane salesman. The boy sour face would be lit up upon hearing the words of Mikasa’s teaching being spoken in a different from but still a nice gesture. Maru would then chuckle, lower his hand to hold his doll with both hands "Yup! That's the most useful thing you taught me…” the boy paused for a moment rethinking what he just said. "Well next to introducing me to puppetry.” Maru gave the medical kunoichi a grin, letting her talk to the man about getting him a very small tank. However, it seemed that no one caught onto when the salesman said that Mikasa was his mother. The boy cleared his throat, then attempted to address the man in a more respectful tone.

"She isn't my mother by the by." the boy corrected the man, gesturing his hand to Mikasa. "She is someone I conduct research with to help the medical branch understand a few things." the boy said vaguely, not giving the salesman too much detail on what the two were researching on because Mikasa did wanted to keep this a secret.

With a better understanding of Maru's "true" intentions for the propane tanks hopefully Mikasa would talk some sense into the man so he would be able to have a few in his arsenal. But as quickly as the boy's mood lighten, it would later turn sour when hearing the man in the cap speak to Mikasa about his behavior.

There was a small exchange between both the man and the boy. Talking with the boy through telepathy like he did not to long ago, when the man went to ruffle the boy's hair he felt two very small, but almost unnoticeable horns scrape his fingers. Maru would then glare at the man… his demonic chakra appearing. But then his concentration was thrown off when Mikasa grabbed him and pulled him in. “Kya!” the boy yelped in surprise from the sudden action, nearly dropping his new doll in the process. Realizing it was just his mentor the boy decided just to agree with whatever she was saying. “Yeah, sure Mika-Chan. Whatever you say. “ the boy said, not recalling exactly what he was agreeing on.

The man now putting his arm around him, he was now trapped between the two. The man implying that he was going to use his doll as fuel, the boy looked over then shot a threat right back at him. "You're more than welcomed to try, but its most likely you'll end up loaded full of senbons and torn to confetti. Now what do ya say to that you cap wearing sissy. “ the boy said spitefully, letting Mikasa talk for a moment hoping that they'd let him go already because the position he was in was rather uncomfortable for a dark shinobi like himself.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
"Oh, ok." Sanyu was slightly surprised when Maru was pulled into the space between him and the medical chief, moving over slightly to give the boy plenty of room to rage. He began petting the teen's head, feeling two relatively large bumps on his head. After seeing the medical chief punch his head Sanyu immediately jumped to conclusions. "You should probably stop hitting this kid's head, you can feel the bumps up on top." He poked more at the teen's head before moving back slightly once Mikasa addressed him.

"I'm not encouraging his behavior, it was a joke, just a joke." He attempted to salvage the situation with a smile. Maru began his assault, and Sanyu feigned offense. "Cap wearing Sissy!?"</B><i></i> He looked to Mikasa, the propane merchant, and random bystander who wasn't actually paying attention to them, before turning his attention back to Maru. <B>"Why I never! You know kid, you have a very mean mouth." Sanyu attempted to lecture the teen, wagging his index finger in front of Maru's face. However, Sanyu couldn't keep his composure long enough, a wide grin spreading across his face.

"You know kid, I like you, but why you gotta be in such a bad mood all the time?" He crouched down to reach eye level with the teen, once again using his Yamanaka abilities to speak telepathically and privately. 'If theres problems at home or with...' he nodded up toward the medical chief who Sanyu began to question. 'you just tell big brother Sanyu, alright? I'll fix it.'
[MFT]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanku obliged the Medical Chief.

“Well ma’am, over here I can show you the various sizes of containers that we do carry for portable use.”

He pointed over to a series of propane containers, some the size of a basketball, but with the smallest one being the size of 4 smoke grenades bundled together…that is, if an M18 smoke grenade existed in the world of Ninpocho.

“More permanently installed units are in this catalog here. We can ship and install to your home within 5 business days if the container is in stock. If not, we can put you on a special backorder list and it’ll ship to you as soon as it becomes available again.”

He also addressed Sanyu’s question from earlier, nodding to the man.

“Sir- propane has a variety of uses, and if you deem it appropriate to burn wood, I’d say it can do that quite well if I do say so myself.”

The crowd around Hanku was getting bigger, and Bobbidi seemed to be picking up the slack where Hanku was unable to, as more folks crowded the booth to look at various products before ordering them and placing the order forms in a box nearby.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Appreciating the time given to her thus far, Mikasa bows her head respectfully to the merchant, voicing her thoughts aloud, "You have my thanks for your patience with me on the subject, Oka-san." she murmurs gently, allowing her ocean blue orbs to fixate against the various sizes. Truth to be told, she wasn't expecting such an array of choices and Maru wasn't a child who lacked income, thus she wouldn't bother spending yen on the lad when a majority of her own was used towards hosting academy classes and bringing in her own supplies; such the life of an instructor.

Rummaging about through her attire, the maiden withdraws a rather aged piece of parchment, in time finding a pen to accompany. Swiftly she jots down the general location of her personal abode, extending the parchment towards Oka Hanku, "This is my personal abode, I wish to go over the details further, but I do aim to have one installed for my home as a trial to see if this can be beneficial for other items in the village." she explains, "Trail as in use my home as a guinea pig, its not very large so I won't require a large installment." she continues, taking a light breath, "Once you bring the proper equipment, I'll pay full upfront." she murmurs turning about to gesture towards Sanyu, "Look after your new found friend." Mikasa remarks in a dove tone.

Bowing respectfully to the group the woman widens the distance between them, heading over to another stall before taking her leave, she had gone long enough from the hospital and had another academy lesson to prepare for. Cupping her hands together, the medical chief shouts back, "Maru-kun, behave. Come visit some time as well!" she gives him a frigid stare down to itterate the behave portion.

[OOC: Topic Left Unless Stopped]​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy being both squeezed and petted like he was some little kid made Maru even more uncomfortable. The boy took a couple steps back to get a little distance away from Sanyu hand so he'd stop poking him already. No later than that he started to make a fool out of himself by playing it off like he was offended by his insult of him being a cap wearing sissy. Usually Maru would actually get a real reaction when using one of his insults or threatening someone but this man clearly did not take Maru seriously at all. “You know, you're very annoying Cap Wearing Sissy.” Maru said spitefully, seeming how he wasn't offended by his insult the first time he decided to make it his actual name.

Of course, that's when Mikasa decided to take her leave. Maru thought about calling out to her to ask for the propane tanks, but she left him with telling him to BEHAVE and gave him a mean look to show that she wasn't playing around. “Can't make no promises on the behave portion but I might visit sometime… Probably. “ the boy said. Truth be told with all the training he needed to do to complete actual missions and beat a certain someone he hardly ever had any free time and that free time would be spent improving and building dolls. Maru looked. Down at the doll in his hands before turning to face Sanyu. Now that Mikasa had left there was no point in behaving.

“First of all, numb skull, these are not bumps. These are actual horns on my head.” The boy decided to address that first, although he wasn't really sure if Sanyu would believe that he was an actual half demon, if he didn't believe in such things Maru might would look crazy but it didn't matter. “Second of all, besides me and a few dolls there's nobody else there. And I'd like to have you know that my dolls are well behaved so there's no problems at home. And drop the big brother act, it's weird.” the young shinobi said nastily, clearly not impressed or moved by the act of “caring” that the man was trying to display.
[Left topic unless stopped]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu waved absentmindedly as the medical chief took her leave. Now he was left with just the child and the merchant. The boy continued to say some rude things and Sanyu, for the life of him, could not see why. Sanyu was a likeable guy, not creepy in anyway, but oh well. "Well kid, the offer still stands if you want it." Sanyu stood up and shrugged, before turning his attention to the merchant. "Thank you for the presentation, if at any point I find the need for propane, I'll look for you specifically." And with that Sanyu made his way out of the market.

[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back