Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Masking one's feelings [Trade Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Requesting a trade mission as per: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=654&t=40577

Med-nin to ANBU
.Migoya had always wondered why the secretive ANBU arts were forbidden to those whose careers were focused in the Main and Medical Branches. As a young man he had chosen to go down the path of the healer, and through Leaf’s ineptitude at recognizing talent had been relegated to the path of a Chuunin before once again taking up the mantle of healer. His brother however had always walked the path of the ANBU - the so-called assassins in the shadows. He had seen what the ANBU could do, and wondered why his brother could not teach him to be a master of the shadows.

To a Nara that was quite funny.

Upon arriving in the land of the Moon, Migoya was surprised then to see that an academy of sorts was available specifically to train individuals in specialized techniques… for a price. His main purpose there was to find a place that his clan could settle down, and despite the beauty of the place it was clear that his families particular talents would go head to head with the resident powerhouse - the Shrine.

It was with this knowledge that Migoya, dressed casually and was able to stand before several individuals who were willing to help him shape his chakra to enable the use of ANBU jutsu.

“The ANBU need to me amoral, unbiased, and unflinchingly certain in their duties. It is that focus that drives the power behind the jutsu and is why many cannot utilize their abilities. Here we will strip away your uncertainty and open your chakra pathways to the use of these jutsu.”

Migoya nodded along with the others in the class. Each had been stripped to the waist, making Migoya’s scar-ridden torso visible, and now knelt in seiza before their sensei.

“Now - find a partner. Look into their eyes, and try to overcome their will. No genjutsu.”

Migoya turned to the man beside him, another bloody Uchiha. That clan really needed birth control. The man smirked at him, realising that Migoya did not have the vaunted sharingan that he had, and that overcoming this skinny, scarred albino freak would be easy.

Idiot.

Migoya gave a small nod and smiled at the man. “Hello. Well, I’m not sure what we are doing here, so if you have an idea go ahead - you stare me down”.

“Hmph. Well, ok - but I will go easy on you. My clan is the best with ocular jutsu, and the body bind one just demonstrated should be rather easy.”

Migoya nodded used to the arrogant attitude of this smug clan.

The pair stared at one another, the Uchiha first confident, then perplexed as his jutsu seemed to fail. Migoya gave a small apologetic smile, as if unsure as to why this mans jutsu wasn’t working. The smile soon faded as the Uchiha activated his sharingan… the one thing Migoya hated above all dojutsu.

Migoya now stood, his eyes unfailingly looking into his partners, whose now stood wide open. A beat of sweat dripped down the side of the Uchiha’s face as he suddenly realised that he had frozen into place, his body bound by Migoya’s simple, unrelenting, focused jutsu.

“Hmm. So thats what was missing. Thank you.”

That secret, that one tiny secret that the ANBU held so dear in order to use their jutsu was now his.

Looks like I didn’t need your permission to become ANBU after all Takeshi…

WC: 579

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A Trade Mission is a moderated mission that you must go to Moon to take. It is not a solo mission that you can write up here. That is listed in the very topic you linked. It's one of the major bullet points. You cannot swap branches unless you do what it actually says.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps my character actually is in Moon, but posted here because the other mission was not supposed to be done at the location it was set in, as was mentioned in my previously denied mission. Perhaps there isn't any precedent of any character doing this to base this off. Perhaps it's because there doesn't seem to be any missing mission mods. Perhaps it's because I'm currently in the 6th month of a contract mod and get tired of waiting a month between posts, and don't want to do that all over again with another mod. Perhaps it's because its exceptionally stupid that a character who is maxxed out and is currently surrounded by ANBU, cannot actually learn ANBU jutsu... especially since he isn't technically in a branch anymore. Since when did Missing have to be in a branch anyway!?!?!

Rules are only effective if they support the RP - the premise of this site I believe. Whilst some rules are important, if they cause stagnation they are damaging. I don't feel like RPing anymore as I keep wasting my time with silly things.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am posting in here because Enzan has expressed stress dealing with how you are reacting to his denials and after reading the last few other threads in these request areas I can understand why. Prior to the Trade Mission concept, there was no way for a Missing to swap between branches and they would be stuck in the branch they birthed into (if they OCRd into Missing) or the one they had when they went missing in the first place. This change was implemented in 2014 as a result of Enzan's advocacy for the Missing group a few weeks prior of the same year in Admin. As for your qualm with the Contract Search, I will forward that to the Contract Team. However, rules are necessary to support the roleplay community and make things fair for everyone. Every community has expectations and requirements for their branch, be it an interaction with a captain of a branch or a kage. There is consistently an expectation of interaction with someone somewhere, a single post to change something over would be highly advantageous and hardly fair to the players in villages that have to seek out an appropriate player person and await their interaction as well.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back