Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Master plan!: Doing Hard Time

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
apkvpGG.png
Monika had been in the slammer going on a couple weeks now, or at least a couple to her since she was in what basically had been solitary confinement. No visitors. No sound. Just a quiet room where some jerk pushes her food in then comes to take it through some slot in the room. Monika was in her new tacky prison outfit complete with a fitted unbreakable chakra draining collar that left her stripped of her ability to perform even the most basic jutsu. Any tampering with collars results in a fatal dose of toxins injected through the device so that was fun. Of course, Monika however wasn't gonna allow some stupid collar hold her back because she had a masterplan to excape from here.

Scrape- scrape-scrape….

"Masterplan! Masterplan! Masterplan! I'm feeling sure." Monika sang, scratching the concrete with a spoon she stole from her dinner…. Or rather she thought that she was scratching through the floor but in reality Monika was shaving the metal of the spoon down. Giving her the illusion that she was actually digging through the concrete. "Masterplan! Uchiha Clan! Spiderman! Yes I'm feeling secure!" She screamed, scraping the spoon against the floor stopping for a moment to blow the spoon shavings to reveal a small white mark on the concrete. Smirking she tossed the useless spoon over her shoulder then rubbed her hands together.

"Everything is going just as I planned, once I dig my way far enough. There I'll probably be in the pipe system. After I get through. I'll go through the sewers to Cronopolis, visit the homie to get this collar off, then riot my way out of here!" Monika said to herself, laughing as walking over to her bed pressing her ear against the wall. "Fucking weird that none of the higher ups ain't come to visit me yet. Or any of the guards. I got all these shanks ready to stab a bitch. Heh." Taking the ruined spoon Monika noticed that it was sharpened to a point, as the imaginary rocker appeared now standing in the corner smoking a cigarette.

'You'll get out before you get a chance to use that. Especially with you shouting to the heavens how you got a weapon. You know your voice echoes right?' the figment of her imagination said to her. Monika instantly tosses the shank at the imaginary rocker only for it to hit the wall and drop down some drainage vent. "I don't see you coming up with any ideas so can it!" Monika yelled, sitting on the bed again looking at the door. It sucked having to be confined to a cell all day everyday day. The only company she had was this imaginary guy she made up that kept scolding her, why did her mind break and make this guy up? Doesn't matter. What does matter is getting out of here.

WC: 478
[Mft]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
apkvpGG.png
Another week later!

♪You had it made! You had it made! You had it made but ya blew it!♪

Monika sang, chipping away at the floor with another spoon or so she thought. Now the spot she had been trying to dig through looked scratched to all hell but still it didn't seem phased by the constant beating that it was taking. Monika blew on the floor then tossed the ruined spoon in the corner of the room like trash. Now Monika didn’t know exactly how long it's been since she's been in here but she will find a way out of here. While the spoon thing was going, there could be an opportunity to escape that she wasn’t thinking about. Like outside of the person who kept her fed and picked up the tray when she was all done, there weren’t any guards down here where she was. Not to mention there wasn’t anyone who came to stop her from trying to dig her way out of here. Even when she tried to tell the person picking up her tray that she was using the spoons to dig her way out of here, they simply took the tray and shut the slit then went to wherever the hell they went.

Monika pondered for a moment, taking this moment to look in the mirror at the collar that hampered her ability to do any jutsu. “This sucks there gotta be a way up out of here, some sand nin broke out of here for crying out loud.” she said to her reflection while turning to the door of her cell then squinted for a moment. Monika had heard of prisoners being able to talk through the edge of the door, and if anyone else is in here with her maybe there was hope in being able to make it out of here. Walking over to the door, Monika leaned in towards the corner of the door and she started to whistle as loud as she could to try so her voice would be able to travel without having to ruin her voice. It might be faint and someone would have to be really listening in order to hear her whistling but she at the very least had to try something before going back to digging…….

WC; 383
[Mft]
{Left unless stopped}

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back