Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Maternal Musings (Learning Fiero)

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi and Suniwa walk into the library together, the former slightly confused as to why his mother insisted on bringing him here when he would rather be out training or doing a mission so that he could further hone his abilities and master his Dark Sage powers. His mother kept her lips sealed, though, so he just silently followed along. Perhaps today was a special day, where she would regale him with stories of his father when he was younger. Maybe they were going to study medical jutsu again, so that he would be better equipped for missions on his own. What he didn't expect was to be taken to a back corner of the library, where she set down a book before him that he couldn't read. "As much as it pains me to admit, you're getting older and venturing down the path of the shinobi. So one of the tools that you will need is this. This language is called Fiero, and is only known to the shinobi of Konoha. Luckily for you, your father and I practiced when you weren't around, so I can teach you how to read and speak it. Now, let's begin." Over the course of the next few days, Kiri and Suniwa would visit the library, find their table in the back, and practice his pronunciation and spelling of Fiero until she was confident that he was fluent enough to get by.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back