Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Med-Exam] Akirá progress

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"So as you can see we are using aqueducts to make sure that the entire garden is irrigated. In section 1. We have regular herbal plants, often made for small pain relief salves, anti-inflammatory, and even herbs for the common cold. Section 2. We have roughly the same treatment herbs but in a higher dose. They will only be used inside the medical wards as they might leave an effect... You will learn all the plants later on you start to work with them...." He would explain a few more sections before getting towards the part where he would stop moving and just start to point out.

“The exam you all have… is to keep these plants alive for 24 hours. The exam starts as soon as you enter, you are not permitted to go outside. You will have enough for food, drinks and whatever. This is done so there is no “cheat” way. No one can go in to help you out if things go south. The plants have to remain healthy and you just tend to them 24/7 like they are your patient. “

With that, he would move away from the one he showed stuff. “You have 2 hours to prepare, but once you enter your own one… The time sets for you and you cannot get out.” He would humm happily before walking to the main botanical garden which was his own. Two others were looking cocky by this moment. Keeping a few plants alive when the system was regulating itself... how hard could that be? They would get out before getting back with snacks and drinks for themselves. As soon as they entered, Nao would soft lock the botanical garden. You could still get it open with a lot of force.

[ooc; you post for the first 6 hours, then a narrator post comes from me, then you can rp the rest of the remaining hours.]

[summoning Akira for Med-nin exam]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira turned up as requested, listening to the plans for the exam, though he had a suspicion that not everything would be as easy as it seemed, these plans could not be left alone would be his first guess, though it seemed that this would be more a test of true skill as opposed to the fact of trying Shinobi tricks to get through things the way he wanted. He allowed himself a few moments to pause and listened it seemed they had a timer, and as he allowed his mind to run through something he nodded as he listened to the words before bolting and running.

He didn't care about grabbing food for himself, two hours was enough time to make use of it, he headed to the Academy, it was close enough he could just make it there and back without too much hassle, and would still have maybe only ten minutes before the timer was up instantly entering the library, he moved quickly to the herbology section of the library, grabbing any books that he noticed medical titles in that could help him, the Yamanaka proving his bloodline and wanting to be prepared for any situation that came his way.

As he made his way back he ended up with only a few minutes to spare, moving inside the room it seemed that was being locked into the Botanical Gardens. Moving towards the plans that he had been pointed towards, he allowed himself to look for a clear table and began to read anything inside of the books, studying was how he had got this far, and he knew that he would always be learning inside of this branch, but right now he needed to learn and apply to application that very learning with pressure on him.

As time ticked by Akira did not pay attention to the others inside of the garden, instead he tried to allocate each plant to the books and follow any even if it was basic instructions on how to keep the plants alive, how to make sure that they flourished even, without these books he really would have been lost, some of them it seemed needed to be in a damper, moister rich environment while others needed to be kept cool, and even some warm all the time.

As he moved around making sure to create environments that would best suit the plants, some needed constant watering he would go back and do so, all of this allowed time to fly past, Akira knew that he had to prove himself, and he would not consider the others or see what they were doing, copying was not his way, no learning and knowledge, that was the keys to this boy, knowledge was power. He planned to make sure he gave himself the very best chances as he understood what was written in the book, though he knew that sometimes he may get wrong he just hoped this wasn't the case during an exam.

As the sun crept over the day, the three of them continued, though it seemed that the time provided would fly, this was not the case, between reading the books, studying, and looking after the plants, what was six hours of the full twenty-four had already gone by, Akira was sweaty and hot, he almost seemed to be exhausting himself, but with the help of adrenaline and a surge of determination for this exam that was running through his body, he was sure that he would manage to keep things going for the full twenty-four this would be a much harder test than the Sennin had made out it seemed.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One of the students started to struggle early on... He had placed the thermometer a bit lower to reserve some energy and everything, but that got to kill one of his flowers. Nao had come as an inspection and actually sent the kid out and home...

Inside one of the automated regulated sides... A particular set of flowers started to let its head hang, while one other started to stand a bit more proud. One of them was an herbal medicine, so it started to wear down and wasn't a great look. The kid in the second didn't do much with it, as if he didn't notice that the plant was actually deteriorating. The other flower that started to stand more proud, was actually getting stronger the more it started to become nighttime. Other flowers that were standing separate didn't show any of the problems.

Textbook Herbal for dummies'
Nightswhisper Bloom.
A flower that shows what they truly are in the night, they stand proud and follow the moons gaze. However when they do they do bring some others with them down. The longer you leave these flowers near others the worse it becomes. Symptoms are harmless for other humans, but they kill other plants. The water will taste more sweet, the soil around the Nightswhisper will smell a bit more dull than normally. Make sure that if you have a automated regulation, that you have it as the last before the water gets purified of keep it separate of the rest.

Throughout the night, the second shinobi started to panic as he started to see flowers die... He wouldn't probably make it till morning.

[OOC; You can now RP till it is around 8 am.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had spent most of the day now sitting watching the plants and studying the books, it was clear that he had to make sure everything went smoothly and he was determined to make sure that happened to the best of his ability. As he read the book noticing instantly the flower that had grown slightly, he shifted half the books off a completely different desk away from the rest of the plants and moved the Nightwhisper across to that to make sure it had its own water supply and was not effecting the other plants as well, making sure to tend to all of them.

Akira found that the sun was soon rising in the room he was in, as sweat trickled down his face, he found that this task was hard, it required constant attention, reading, devotion, and focus something that he had to learn on this front, and he knew full well that it was coming to the morning, he was at the last track and with the planets maintained, watered, even given plan feed if required with the help of the books Akira knew full well that he was just muddling through at this point, he was just hoping everything would go to plan.

As he allowed himself to take a few moments to appreciate the hard work he just hoped that he could keep this for a bit longer, as the morning took hold it seemed that he had made it to eight in the morning, this was something he needed to keep his cool and calm mind focused on, it would be down to Nao to keep him on the straight and narrow for this Exam, he just continued to give it his everything in order to make sure he didn't disappoint his Sennin.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the time started to pass by, one of the candidates started to actually get a bit troubled. He had it so warm that he turned down the hemostat. This resulted in some of the flowers actually dying and when the turned the heat around, that his flowers didn't recover. It was sad that when Nao did his inspection round, that the kid had to stop his exam. He was bawling his eyes out, but Nao did his best to comfort him. He gave him a piece of paper with a set of books on them as titles. this way he could come a lot more prepared.

the second one managed to keep this check round alive, as he had done his best, but he too had a Night flower in his aresenal and few of the flowers already started to let it's blooms hang, some of the leafs started to hang. But unlike Akira, he didn't notice it until a few started to loose it petals. That was when Nao was doing his second round and the child was already too late with fixing it. That child too had to stop, Nao did explain to him as to why he failed and let him taste the water, smell the earth and see how it had been planted in the way of regulations. How it thus infected the other flowers. This child didn't sob or anything, but started to ask for pen and paper to write this down. Nao too gave him a few book options and then saw the kid off.

When he came to Akira and the place, he noticed that everything looked in order and would smile. The kid looked tired to his eyes, but Akira did make Nao proud. "Keep this up for 2 more hours and you are done.." He said but already knew that he had passed, since nothing else could happen to these flowers. Everyone had their own obstical in these exams, but it seemed he knew exactly what to do.

[ooc; rp for 2 more hours, then get to the office of the byoin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the words of the Sennin, it inspired him, unlike the other branch he had belonged to it seemed he had found a purpose, a place inside of the Medical Branch. He had in this instance thrived within his work and made sure to do his best in every task, as the time passed by for the end of it, he knew full well that the exam was about to finish up. Watching one of Nao's doctors walk up to him and open the door he let out what would be considered a huge sigh of relief in that moment.

"The Sennin requested you in his Office"

"I need a smoke, maybe a coffee, hell just both I think right now"

He went to the changing rooms nearest the offices, and he allowed himself the time to get changed, he did indeed have that smoke and the coffee, downing the coffee without letting it cool before throwing on the scrubs on, everyone had them in the Hospital and they were handed out to anyone of MiT but right now this was all he needed, he made himself look more than presentable as he walked along to the office of Nao and wrapped on the door before walking inside, he looked a bit brighter. Though if Nao could smell it, the faint smell of cigarettes radiated from him slightly as he failed to completely remove the scent in his hurry.

"I have completed the assignment, I hope to your satisfaction my Sennin?"

He would wait patiently, not wanting to reply or give way to conversation before it began, as he looked at the Sennin, his eyes showed the hopes, the pride in his work, and a faint hint of the want and desire to belong.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was in his office going through a few more files before he was finally done. "Yes, please come in.." And he would look up and he could already smell it. He would chuckle and look to Akira. "I guess I influence you in more than one way... First the coffee, and now the smokes.." He would comment before making a motion to stand in front of the desk.

He too would stand up and look towards him. "That you did, you passed your exam with ease compared to the other two, with that I would like to promote you to Medical Ninja. I see a bright future ahead of you." He would comment and hold a hand out, with his other hand holding the different color band for him to use if he wished to.

[Promoted to Medical Ninja due to passing exam]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened and laughed slightly with Nao, though it seemed that the Sennin was right in regards to the influence that she had handed across to him, though it seemed that he was given the seal of approval that he had passed the exam, he allowed himself nod to the Sennin accepting the position that had been given to him, he allowed himself a few moments before letting his hands to come together in a moment it was clear that he needed to make sure he was always honest with the Senni that had put trust into him.

"I accept the promotion, thank you, I have been busy as well, completing multiple missions for the branch, as well as working hard on something else, I do wish to discuss an opportunity, a missing slot in the branch with you however that I would like to see if we can develop into something of use, but first I must show you something."

His hands coming together in those few seconds, he allowed himself to summon the coffin into the office, the name on it clear as he glanced towards Nao looking for a reaction, as the front swung open and out stepped Ishi, moving to this day though not speaking behind the mask.

"I used a donated body, and found a way to bring a soul into a body to serve a branch...."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A coffin stood firm in his office... and he read the name on the front of the coffin and you could see his gaze harden a little and look towards Akira, already demanding an explanation. That was directly what he was getting from him and his gaze did soften a little. "Alright... so the body is still able to be claimed at least for their family. But..." He would pinch the bridge of his nose. He kinda could have known this could and would happen at some time.

"How horrid of me to say this... I kinda need to scold you for doing this, but at the same time I am intrigued as to see how exactly this works also to the body of the host of the soul..." He would comment as he felt like he was in a prediciment. He would sit down and look towards them both... Puzzling how to react to this, as Akira didn't broke any of the rules he had placed and the body did seem to act and react not hostile. "So... how exactly does this work now..?" He asked and would point to Ishi.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira stood in front of Nao, standing with respect as always in the office, as he allowed his hand to reach into his pocket and drew out a metal case, clicking it open he hoped the Sennin would be open to him smoking as he told the gesture but would only light it if given the permission to do so. As he pondered the best way to describe it, he decided to get to the point rather than just try to use deception or anything else instead he decided to get to the point of the matter as he was always, honest with Nao.

"I found the abilities granted to me with Dark Sage, allow me to transfer a dead soul, the book did mention living but I know and will not cross that line. Into a body, transforming the body into the previous image and giving it the abilities, making it a soldier and helper as required as well. Honestly, I have just learned this, and it needs more focus and help but I do this not because it's horrible, but because of the help that it can give..."

Akira stood there, being honest, laying everything out, if Nao paid attention he would notice that the focused eyes of Ishi followed her every movement, still showing the great Hawkeye ability he was known for.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing the metal case... he would slowly nod. "yea... I think we both can use one now... but let's not do it inside, otherwise I will get comments..." And with that, he would open up the window and glide outside of it. Clearly done this a lot and just outside the window, would be a can filled with sand, a small hedge so he was out of view too. "Just... don't tell anyone else this alright?" he would say before scooting over and sitting down. A few concrete tiles were laying around to have a footing and something to sit on.

As he would light the cigarette and taking a drag... He would look towards the kid. "I can understand now at least as to how it works... Guess the step-up from animals did help you there than... But I never knew it worked that way too. How interesting. It is up to you to keep that body in a good shape, along with the fact that it just pleaaase doesn't stare as much as it does." He would show that he got the goosebumps from it. "He really just stares almost through your soul with that gaze of his... Always as a hawk."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira climbed out the window as well taking the little place into view for a few moments as he sat down and listened to the words, he nodded to himself for a few moments. Listening to the guidance of the Sennin, he leaned back and smoked away in that moment allowing himself to enjoy the moment of the two of them that wasn't so serious, to be honest. As he listened to Noa speak he nodded, into the office releasing the jutsu and sealing Ishi away once more.

"I understand, I will not use this in public for obvious reasons, and I do hope that you will be willing and happy for me to investigate this, I do request that with an idea in my mind, and the activity, duties, and assignments I have carried out, as well as the accesses I need to progress this technique and understand of it, that you will allow myself another step up, I know that Cheif is a hard position to fill and find, but I am willing and ready to serve you and this branch which has welcomed me in."

He let the offer and his request hang in the air wondering how Nao would react, though behind honest, truthful and direct with his Sennins time had been a good approach that he had taken so far.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was glad that the other followed him to smoke outside. He was also glad that it could go this casual instead of stiff and all that. But he did make a mental n ote about the fact that he now smoked too... Probably he was rubbing off a lot more than that he should on the kid. Listening while taking another drag of his cigarette he would look towards him. "You were talking about wanting to step up... Adding another branch into this branch... Prove it. Prove it that you are wanting that by giving me an file where one, you have a foundation laid out, tested it on two patients, and get a step up. After that, we will see if you are indeed still aiming that high." He knew that, when he just got this rank today, he couldn't just advance him right up higher. Nao wanted to see that determination now that the boy had been given Medical ninja after all.

[Ooc; you can do this in the form of a mission and create after that mission a new topic, you just give me a link as "write back or so" and we can continue discussions there :D ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened and nodded as he stood up in a few minutes, he had what would appear to just be an honest fire inside of his eyes to prove himself worth, a determination almost to take on this challenge and complete it quickly and efficiently as he finished the smoke and put it out he stood himself up and allowed a smile to come to his lip as he turned away and begun walking away in that moment deciding to not hang around after all he had a new task to carry out now and would see it done.

"I accept, I will come back with information and the completion of the task as per your request however I do advise I don't think this will take as long as you expect Sennin, after all, I aim to impress you for the chances you give me."

With that, he was gone already putting his mind to the task of what needed to be done, and how he would be able to achieve these goals.

[Topic Left]
[Mission Accepted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back