Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Medical Harassment [Open]

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Kyoko was looking to find the man who had previously come to her shop in an attempt to buy a cursed seal for a ridiculously small amount of yen. She was curious as to how they were actually related, as in how distant they may be. She first walked through the main lobby, and then to a clerk who directed her up a flight of stairs and down a long hallway. She was taking her time, all the while carrying a smaller cooler like backpack on her side. It was full of seafood; oysters and homemade cocktail sauce. It was her lunch today and she planned to quite possibly gross someone out, while she talked to them. Although, she had already forgot the man’s name. The only then she knew for sure was that he was apparently the medical sennin and knew a little bit too much about her for her to be comfortable.

Approaching his office, she knocked and waited to see if he was actually there.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin had been busy the last little bit. He'd taken on a bunch of study that was hitting him hard and would likely continue to do so for a couple of weeks. Yet he still had official business that needed to be done, and this was one of them. Paperwork.

The knock on his door had his mind snap out of the boredom that paperwork entailed, but placing the pen down he sat up and taking in a deep breath he said Come in.

He took a quick look at his organizer but there wasn't an appointment which he'd forgotten, which was good. So as the door opened he wondered who it might be.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Kyoko walked into his office without hesitation after he welcomed her in. She was silent and clam, and upon looking at the man she had noticed she found herself in the right place. Nodding to him, she closed the door behind her and folded her arms up into her sleeves as she stood. ”There’s something that’s been bothering me since our encounter at my store.” She told him, before even greeting him. By no means did she have rude or inappropriate tone in her voice, but it was obvious there was a certain since of concern in her voice. ”And if you can spare the time, I’d like to have a short talk with you.” She told him. Waiting for him to reply, she stayed calm and quiet. Kyoko was simply looking to figure out what he knew and how he was keeping the information safe from the public. She didn't want just anyone harassing her for her abilities these days. Also, there was also some hidden motive toward her being here which involved her next step with her shinobi career.

[Wc: 181] [MFT]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door opened and in walked the girl from the market. Kushin frowned a little in thought as he clearly wondered why this person was now approaching him. He'd asked her up front for a cursed seal, he was hoping for one which only a Kinjutsu user named a Dark Sage could perform and had been turned down. It hadn't phased him much though he had always been on to help others just as much as they helped him, and in this case it hadn't been any sort of help.

She spoke as she stood before the door, her arms folded. Something had been bothering her and she wanted to talk. Kushin hadn't stood when the door had opened, he'd assumed it to be some mednin needing help or something, but it now obviously wasn't, yet still he didn't stand.

Sure, take a seat. He said to her as he moved the papers he was looking at to the side. They could wait a few minutes to be done, they weren't going to be going anywhere and this was unlikely to take up so much time that he would fall behind.

What's been bothering you? He asked as someone in the medical field might ask.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Kyoko was lucky to catch him when he had some spare time, but as such she would make this short and to the point. Taking a seat, only after he offered, she calmly folded her hands into her lap. ”While I understand the importance of registering Kinjutsu technique, I do have a few concerns.” She told him, only before leaning back and looking towards him. ”For one, I never expected anyone to use that information to track me down and request I use my techniques to help make them stronger.” She said in a calm voice, only before pausing. She was thinking of a few questions to ask him, not to pressure him or anything, but to calm her own thoughts.

”Second, I have a few questions like how is this information being protected from any shinobi just sneaking around? Who has access to this information? Also, what is the village prepared to do if someone were to steal this information? Are you personally safe guarding it, or do you have trusted individuals guarding it? I don’t exactly like giving cursed seals out to just anyone and if someone were to come to me and try to force my hand to give them one, and they had evil intent, would I be free to defend myself and cripple them?” She asked him.

[wc: 221] [Marked for training]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded silently as Kyoko said that she had a few concerns. She didn't think anyone would use the information to try and make them stronger... and yet she said she grasped the reason for the registrations. She went on asking about how this information was being protected, what kind of guards are in place, and was she allowed to defend herself.

Kushin answered with The reason for legalizing Kinjutsu was to enable the villagers to gain strength without feeling that to do so they must do something illegal. In the case of Kinjutsu that was often murder. Murder to gain a corpse. Murder to gain a body part. Murder to awaken some strange power. The information is kept in a close linked server and the ANBU have full access to it, the Medical branch also has access to it. For the ANBU it's so they know what they're dealing with should those people cause issue. For Mednin it's so we know what we're treating, you might be able to imagine it'd take someone aback if they were attempting to dose someone with some form of numbing agent when the person they're dosing has a resistance to it due to having a bloodline or other power which wouldn't otherwise be on their records.

You can always defend yourself, calling for ANBU if attacked is a standard thing to maintain in the village and this doesn't change if you're a Dark Sage or otherwise. What you need to ask yourself is is simple. If Kinjutsu have been legalized to stop people murdering for power, as we are shinobi, and we do kill people on a regular basis, are you safer denying people access to cursed seals, or are you safer handing them out when asked. One might suggest that handing them out you make an ally, and denying access you potentially make an enemy. I'm sure you're quite capable of handling yourself, and I'm sure that you don't have anything to fear in regards to your own life. But what about loved ones? After all, if someone were wanting to force your hand why would they attack you? You're the one with the ability they're after, having you still be capable of performing that ability would be what they would want wouldn't it?

So if it were me, and I were wanting to force you to give me a seal, I would kill a family member, just so you were aware I meant business. Then I would take another member of your family, let them just vanish for a couple of days, and then contact you an request a seal. As I am very aware of the malevolent seals I would have you seal your family member first and have them activate it so that I knew that the seal I was getting was the one I wanted. Then I would have you perform it on me so that I would be aware if you weren't giving me the right seal.

He said all this calmly. No malice in his voice, nothing so suggest he considered this as a viable option. Just outlined everything in a logical manner.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Kyoko had all of her questions pretty much answered, and then some. She understood how the village worked in a new aspect now, but that didn’t mean she liked it. There were too many people who had access to her personal information now and that meant, there was the likely hood of more people bothering her for cursed seals. It wasn’t exactly depressed, but it was very much bothersome. ”I understand, though I am worried about what I have learned about you. You seem to be a rather cruel person, after hearing about how you’d try to force someone’s hand. Anyway, have a nice day.” She told him, before standing up and walking over to the door.

Kyoko had a few thoughts, but for now she was ready to just take a few months to herself. It was time to focus on the store. Leaving the room and quietly, she shut the door behind her. Kyoko appreciated this man’s time, but it did somewhat influence her decision even in the slightest.

[Advanced Shop Free Early Retire]
[Topic left]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded.

I simply said it as what I would do if that's what I was wanting to achieve. If you believe me cruel because I can see how the mind of the evil works then that is fine, it is your opinion and you are entitled to that if nothing else.

With that she left, Kushin went about his paperwork as though nothing had happened and life returned to normal.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back