Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Medical Study [Solo/Closed?]

Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not sleeping left a lot of free time for Nanami to do well, anything. And once glaring angrily at a ceiling and waiting for unconciousness to take her failed, she did the next best thing, she tried to read books. While very much not in the style of Nanami's regular learning, nothing in the medical training really was. Why did she wind up down this path? She surprised herself when she declared her intent, but it wasn't spur of the moment. I'm a fighter, I'm a killer. I'm a weapon to be wielded. There was no denying that that was how she truly felt about herself but...

The voice inside her had been growing steadily louder, harder to ignore. Every mission, every fight, every musing quiet moment had become a slow and steady cacaphony of violent impulse. Sleep was no relief, far worse than her waking hours, dreams wild, chaotic, and confusing plagued her.

So let me heal. Let me do something positive instead, let me tend to injuries, and mend broken bones. Let me help reduce suffering.
Let me learn where to strike to cause the most pain. Let me learn how to make my body invincible. Let me learn of the poisons that prolong suffering. Let me learn how to push someone to the brink before they die.

She turns another page and reads. The Chakra Systems were one of the most fascinating areas of study, present to her who used it daily for her duties. 'Fortunate' to have been born 'naturally gifted' with it, her destiny had been set the moment it was discovered she possessed such a talent. It's what led her to Kumogakure. Her home. An open-air prison for her to train to serve.

She didn't think about that too much, of course, she didn't dwell on her anger and hate for her home and allies. She didn't dwell on the incredible frustration of the fact that such a practice that robbed her family and life was no longer done. The problem has been solved, so sorry, for those of you who didn't make the cut-off.

Chakra was a gift. And as such it behooved her to learn as much about it as she possibly could. Chakra was the root of her existence, the source of her past and future. So, she'd read the books, and ignore the voice, and ignore her hate, and her anger. She'd learn all she could so she could...

do
something
good.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back