Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meet and Greet [Open]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahh… This was the life. Yume rested her head in her hand, dazed away at the scene before her. There were people here. They lined up at her table, ready and waiting for her to sign her life away on whatever object they decided to bring. Lots brought their camera. Some brought record albums. Others brought plushies in her likeness. Few brought themselves.

"Er, no sorry, Fan-kun," she apologised with a bright smile on her face. "I can't sign… that."

That being, an inappropriate body part to be waving about. The protest the fan made was cut incredibly short with the beefy security guy eyeing him down like prey. Her manager, before his vacation, was smart enough to arrange the idol's meet and greet to be somewhere as settled as the library. That meant on top of the security around her, there was the library staff the would-be rowdy fans had to deal with.

Yume gave a smile out of pity and offered to sign his chest instead. Fans can be really weird.

But she loved it all the same. Stretching her arms in front of her for a quick break, she glanced over to clock timer on the corner of the table. Tick tick, it counted down the seconds until her meet session was over. There was still quite a bit of time left until the last autograph.

She picked her pen back up with a dazzling smile. "Who's up next?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sara.Coltrane.600.1319724_zps06hietvb.jpg
Next in line was a blonde girl with an eye patch over her right eye. She was somewhat relieved that she was not the only one having the idol sign unusual objects. The did find the one trying to get their @$!# signed was a little disturbing and was glad to see security taking the individual away. Her object was much more taste, but definitely unique. It was her guitar and it literally emanated chakra. When holding the instrument one could feel the energy running through it. If one was perceptive enough, they would notice their proficiency in the illusionary arts had increase. It was like as if a person imbued the stringed instrument with the powers of a hell seal, which it was. The girl hands the guitar to Yama and asks, “Would you sign my Arisu.” The idol might find it strange that one would give such an item a name. However this was quite the object that she has crafted herself by hand. “Can you make it out to Rika?”

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Of course on the day she has free time, the library had to hold a sighing for some idol’s body pillow holding prevy fan base. Looking over at the enthralled fanboys wear all kinds of colourful shirts and merchandise from their favorite idol that they fantasize about in their bedrooms. Megumi could not understand why someone would would to be coveted by a collection of middle aged men living in their parents basement wasting away on snacks and a false world that only cares about them as long as the throw money at it.

Trying to get back to reading about the styles of past puppeteers and take their genus and tricks to increase her own skill and style. However the buffering fan base was overpowering her ability to concentrate and her work.

Standing up and walk over to the savage group of lust filled otakus. Megumi glared at the mass of wasted skin and tried to start off nicely. “ I know you favorite wet dream is here to promote her new album or body spray, but this is still i library, and there are others who do not share your fascination with a girl wearing more makeup than a kabuki performer”.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, this was unique. Yume stared awestruck at the guitar laid so carefully on the signing table, almost hesitant to even touch it. "Ah, she's gorgeous," she breathed. "I want one."

Even though she herself didn't play an instrument but maybe whoever dolled this guitar up can do the same to her headset microphone, or her handheld mic. Or both! A nudge from the event planner warned the idol of the time remaining. Quickly, Yume snapped out of it and uncapped her pen. "For Rika-chan, right?"

There was something more with this guitar than was let on. If Yume couldn't see it, she could definitely feel like. There was a tender sort of love and care towards this instrument, or maybe it's just that weird chakra She wasn't some dumb pop star who didn't know squat about music. Mama's blood might be demonic, but music runs through her too.

When young Gumi approached the signing table to most reasonably ask them to tone it down, they would have happily complied. That is, until she did the thing that you're not meant to do towards a fanbase. Diss the idol.

Three of them spun around to face her with wide eyes, the one in the middle pushing up his glasses in a so-called expert manner. "Excuse me? Little girl, have you seen Yume-chan up close at all? Her skin. Is. Flawless. She's in the prime of her age, there's no need for the loads of makeup you see with the other idols. She might even have demon blood in her to keep so youthful!"

Though, she was just only sixteen.

"Demon blood? I thought it was youkai blood!"

"It's the same thing, you nitwit!"

"No it's not!"

Her eye twitched slightly amidst her smile, but only once. If Manager had taught her anything, it was to never show hostility to either a fan or the general public, no matter how much they might get under your skin. The small section of fans scuffled with each other and in the corner of her eye, she could see the librarian in charge slowly steam up in irritation.

Oh, oh. She's turning red. She's about to snap. Yume still hadn't signed the guitar yet though.

"Alright… this signing event is over! EVERYBODY OUT!"

It was amazing how quickly the noise fell into a pin drop silence. The event planner as well as Yume herself bowed their heads in apology, while security started ushering the group outside. Surely a fight was going to break out because of the poor behaviour. Isn't that ironic?

"Ah wait!" Yume stopped the security guard from removing Rika from the scene. The idol smiled and only just then started signing her name onto the guitar. "I haven't signed this yet, let her stay for a little bit."

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Uchiha didn't pay any attention to the crowd. More so he was annoyed with the crowd of academy girls and young Genin following him around. Hell even some of the young girls the the larger crowd broke off after spotting Sora and decided to join the crowd following him. The squealed and giggles amongst themselves whenever they thought he looked in their general direction. They followed him everywhere, and in herds. This made Sora rather reluctant to go out in public.

Sora wore his usual casual attire. That being a black hoodie with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. The edges of the sleeves and the inside of the hood were red. On the back was the Uchiha crest enlarged and centered. Going with the monochrome set up, he had black pants as well. With his hands in his pockets he continued strutting past, though as he did look he noticed that the crowd was there all for one person. It seemed like it was mainly for guys though. Perhaps they were there to see a girl? He shrugged and continued on.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Now that the girl points out the place as the library, Rika cannot help but why a pop star is doing a signing in such a place. She heard of authors doing book signings in libraries, but a pop star. It just seems a little off, but what does she know. Maybe is this normal for them too, but she doubts it. An author would have a much quieter crowd, while a pop star was doomed to be loud and loud this one did get. After the girl’s comment the fans start arguing with each other. Finally Yume had enough and calls off the signing early. he librarian's outburst was quickly followed by the sound of babies crying. Next to Rika’s feet was a baby carrier and inside it was two bawling infants that awoke from their slumber. Now the librarian was giving her the stink eye. Rika was grateful that her idol let her stay so she could sign the guitar, but Rika would need to borrow it right quick. "Hold that thought," she would say as she takes the instrument off the table. Singing in a gentle voice and playing softly as to not bother the other people trying to read, she puts the two infants to sleep with a lullaby. "They always like the sound of their big sister Arisu." There she goes again being strange and acting as if the guitar was a living thing. With an awkward smile she returns the instrument onto the table again so that her idol could sign it.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After her not so polite demand for the cesspool of idol fan boys to keep it in their pants. Megumi might of crossed the line by dissing their idol, as once she mentioned their goddess in a negative way, they went into full offensive mode. The first one to rush to his idol's defence was walking talking stereotype. As he confidently adjusted his glasses he began to spew off random information that would just bounce off the uninterested Megumi.

As the argument grew as the other fan head cannon clashed with each other, Megumi looked back over to her seat thinking about the book on human puppetry she had discovered in the labyrinth of knowledge. Looking back over to check on the nonsense that was the idol sighing, maybe she should have toned it down, as the reaction to her comments just made it worse. With a chair squeak cutting through the mess of arguments over the appearance of their idol. Megumi peered over the crowd to see an older women who was watching over the library getting at her wits end. Yelling over all of the arguing the usually quiet librarian made Megumi sneaker as she could see the look of shock across all of the fans faces. With the sighing now over and the look of the defeat on the faces of her fandom, maybe now she could get the peace she need to study.

Making her way back to her seat, she could not help but hear the shirks of banshees as the screamed and praised their own idol Sora Uchiha. Feeling slightly ill as she heard his name being called by the airhead brigade. " Great just what I needed, another one basking in the spotlight". Shaking her head as she mumbled about the Uchiha boy that was not nearly as good as he was made out to be. Tuning out Sora and his follows as she usually did, she would try to continue her studies. Opening the book her ears where graced with the sounds of the cries of neglect. Putting her head on the table to signal that she was on the brink of giving in to the noises desire to stop her from studying a soothing song offered her some respite from the constant barrage of noise.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah… what a mess. Yume felt like she was going to cry. She glanced over to the clock, seeing the timer still continuing to tick down. She only had thirty minutes left of the signing event too. The event planner was still continuing her apology to the librarian, although the actions didn't seem to appease the older woman much.

The librarian's eyes glinted ferociously and glared at the group of giggling fangirls. She was already pissed and these new noisemakers were not going to even get a chance to begin with.

"All of you. OUT!"

Yume flinched at the outburst and sighed. The only thing that was remotely keeping her from spiralling into a depressed state was the soothing music the woman played. Ah… This song is familiar. She heard it on the radio at some point in life. She smiled gently and was more than happy to finish signing the guitar, added with a personalised note.

That is… She was happy until she heard footsteps dashing towards them. Yume glanced over and immediately regretted doing so.

"O-Oppa…" Yume stuttered with a strained smile, not even daring to turn to look at him. "I thought you were still on vacation."

"I came back a day early and thought I could take today off…" He pulled on his gloves menacingly and clasped the idol on her shoulder, leaning down close. His smile was radiant to those on the outside, but his whisper chilled Yume right down to the soles of her feet. "I see it was a mistake to leave you alone for even a second, let alone a week."

She still looked straight ahead. Her smile strained further as the burning gaze amplified behind his glasses. "I-I didn't even do anything bad, Oppa!"

"… Cardio workout tomorrow. Five in the morning."

The sound she made in response sounded like she was dying. After that final blow, the manager patted her shoulder and stood up straight. He turned to the fuming librarian with a deep bow, his own apology spilling forth like poetry and silk. Working with this idol for three years, he had learned the way of words. The librarian settled, smiling at the manager and waving her hand dismissively. It didn't hurt to have a pretty-faced manager either. He also was even polite enough to apologise to Hakuren and Gumi.

"I deeply apologise for every disturbance and inconvenience Yume has given you," he said with the same deep bow.

She didn't even do anything! While the damage was being controlled, Yume sat quietly in her seat with her bangs shadowing over her eyes.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that the event ended already so he just quickly grabbed the book he needed and walked back towards the entrance of the library. By this point all the girls taht were previously in the large crowd, which dispersed, were now following him. From what he could tell from a few quick glances was there was some sort of famous person doing signings, and her... manager? It didn't matter he had what he needed and with that, he strolled out of the Library. Behind him was the loud screaming and squealing of girls that seemed to never stop calling out his name.

[topic left unless stopped]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Rika was so excited that she got her guitar signed by the famous idol Yume that she wanted to squeal, but she wanted to get out before the librarian kicked them out. Her manager might have a lovely way with words, but that might only sooth her wrath so much. If her babies were to wake once more it could be all over for her.
[left topic]

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The usually calm and quiet librarian was on a tear now. After throwing out the idol follows she turned to the new group of rabble rouses. Not even giving them a chance as she yelled at Sora and his fan club to get out. She was on a warpath of all noise above a certain decibel.

Hearing footsteps and a voice of fear and surprise coming from the idol sighing section. Looking to see what mysterious figure would give even an idol some pause. Upon investigation Megumi would see a man in european formal wear with tight black gloves to match. All of that black brought out his refined facial features and that stark bright pink hair. She had no idea why someone would want to make themselves out to look like a walking Daifuku or Namagashi. Now that she thought about it seemed more like candy floss more than anything else.

Being snapped out of her thought about candy men, Megumi looked back over to see dejected idol and the manager apologising to her. Looking uninterested in the man apology, she responded with a dismissive tone. “ Don’t want an apology from you or anyone, i would like to continue my studies. I don’t see how an apology solves anything, and you were not even involved”. Looking in the direction of where the librarian would be, but her vision was blocked by book shelves. “ If there is one person who should be apologizing it would be the bookworm over there. As she was the one who allowed the sighing to take place in the library in the first place”.

The women glared at the bookshelf, as if she was trying to burn a hole through it and the girl that throw her under the bus. “ Bookworm look who's taking your here almost as much as a medical ninja Megumi, and let’s not forget your comments about the lady’s fanbase. How can you not put some of the blame on yourself, and cast that kind gentleman's apology. Why are you always so offensive”?

Megumi would be deflated by the librarians words. Looking down, she really did not have any counter or bluster left from the idol’s managers politeness and the librarian who knew her a lot more than she gave that women credit for. Looking down as she thought about her words and her action, then looking to the manager. “ She has a point, i should be a little more understanding, and i should take responsibility for my action, but often people forget the other steps in apologising. How and what can i do to make it up to the people i hurt. I don’t really think your boss’s fanbase really care about what some child thinks, so i’m asking you what do you think i should do because i don’t know what to do”.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whoa, Megumi was rough. She even targeted the librarian, Yume thought idly as another altercation seemed to brew up. The manager's smile twitched just a millisecond when he heard the librarian's rebuttal and Megumi's own apology. The idol covered her hands over her mouth almost immediately after, turning her head away to hide whatever expression she held then. If anyone did happen to see her, it was a mixture of both concern for the little girl and just a tiny tiny bit of schadenfreude.

After all… unwitting or not, Megumi just called Yume his boss.

"Ah…" the manager sounded in realisation. The smile stayed firm and pleasant. Too pleasant. "From Ms Librarian's response and what you just said, I can only conclude that you had something to do with starting this issue?"

He brought a knuckle to his chin in thought. Yume peeked over her shoulder discreetly to see the scene fold out. After a few seconds, the manager brought his hand back down to his side as before and smiled at Megumi.

"I can see that you're truly apologetic from what transpired. Perhaps we can call it even if you assist us tomorrow. We're a little short staffed then, so having you there would be a tremendous help. Please come by the FiRE E&M building on Red Oak District, at five in the morning."

He gave another quick bow once Megui gave her answer and turned to Yume with an expression that said that they were leaving. A shudder ran up Yume's spine before she stood up and be guided out of the building. Her blue eyes dashed a peek over at Megumi once more and then returned to look up at the manager's pleasant demeanour.

… Oppa is scary.

OOC said:
Topic left unless stopped

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Megumi and the Manager would have a stare down as she got under his skin with a simple truthful statement that the raspberry tart behind him was his boss. Unfortunately she had the disadvantage of having to make up for her mistake, and could not tell the opera enthusiast to not let him to hit the door on the way out. Acting all high mighty as he slammed down his hand, as if he was dropping the guillotine of the young girl’s head. Repeating what she had just said, as he brought his hand to his chin enjoying the power he had over her.

He would offer her the devil’s deal. As she was not one to go back on her word she would accept, however she could of dealt without the red imp miming their emotes in the background. With the conductor bowing at her, Megumi could not believe that the stick up his ass allowed for such range in motion.

With this issue resolved and the main threat to her studies gone for now. Megumi however had no desire to continue her search for knowledge at the moment. After everything that had occurred the thought of what the music industry might do to her left chills down her spine and filled her attention.

(( With that I think the thread has come to an end ))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back